TheComfortCorner | V.8

For topics which don't fit anywhere else! Discuss the weather, your mood, hobbies and interests. Remember, keep it child-friendly :)

Re: TheComfortCorner | V.8

Postby godot » Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:38 pm

I’m having a really hard time getting over my boyfriend, Mike. For those of you who haven’t already heard from me about it, two years ago we were in a car accident. I made it, albeit with many injuries. He didn’t. I miss him so bad and I don’t know what to do with myself. I know he would want me to stay strong but it’s so hard without him. Damn it all, I’m a grown man and I’m acting like a crybaby. I have to keep going. For him. It’s just so hard...I know no one here can do much, but I just had to vent a tiny bit. Thank you. Please send good vibes.
something something WIP

godot

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:03 pm

i wish i wasnt so ickymucky about my name like dude shut up its ur name no one cares. shut up. y am i like this ! ? ! ? ! its my moms fault for namingg me something so ugly and now i cant stand it so i decide hohoho im gonna choose a new name for myself every two weeks because i cant stand hearing my real name every day! i am so dumb. what reallywhurts is that i am so uncomfortable in my own self that i cant deal with the fact that i must attach a name to my existence, so i tell myself i have to find the most perfect name. literally i am so dumb why dont i ever shut up. go read a book or something you dumb boy jfc
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stähling » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:33 am

Two panic attacks within two hours today. A great start.
Stähling

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Star_Bun » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:34 am

I guess this is just a rant more or less but this week has just been appalling. I’ve been trying to do everything I can to better my life and just keep getting pushed back. A couple months ago I had gotten a job despite my anxieties and loved it! It was a new store so I was helping stocking it and getting it ready to open. A week after I start though? My aunt, the sole person who could take me and babysit my son(she knew this beforehand and we discussed the entire situation and she could have declined if it was too much) dropped out on me with an obviously fake excuse and I had to quit. And now recently, as in this week, I had went to renew my permit as it had expired a week ago and decided to do my drivers test. I failed horribly as you can guess but apparently to my dad it’s my fault for not reminding him to let me drive when we go places so I can get practice in. But even then I barely even get out once a week as he works 5 out of 7 days and when he’s off he spends the day from 5am to 7pm fishing. I wouldn’t ever get the chance to practice anyways. But yet it’s my fault that I didn’t try harder and I just need to try harder. My boyfriend always makes me practice but we don’t have a car atm. That’s another problem that ties into this, every time we get a car it breaks down after a month or two and it’s so frustrating that we always get stuck at square one when we just want a good life for our son. And then today I had an appointment to take my ged test, or at least the first one for the first subject, because I really want to get everything together and start going to college to become an exotic animal vet. But this morning I realized I left the car seat in my dads truck and my grandma was the one taking me and she was the one who paid for it. It was almost $40 for just the one test and the other four cost the same so it’s expensive when all added up. I messaged my dad because I was freaking out and again it was my fault for not remembering to take it out... I had reminded him about it the other day and it’s been written on the calendar since I made the appointment. I just wished I had st my alarm to wake up earlier so I would have remembered before my dad had gone to work.... I know it’s my fault for forgetting it but it still feels bad to just be told “your out of luck I don’t care”. And to top it off yesterday I lost my permit(yes the one I JUST got renewed) because my son got to my wallet and took it out and now it’s missing. He’s only 1 so it’s not his fault it’s mine. I just feel so stupid and worthless especially recently. My grandma and boyfriend have been supportive and understanding but my dad hasn’t and it hurts I guess. I’m just tired of always feeling bad I guess...

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

Hi ! I'm star_bun, but call me star < 3
I'm always open to PM's and making
new friends !
avi and signature art by
nervousdog

███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
Star_Bun

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Svetigris » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:38 am

I like a person that is very far away from me and i can't stop dreaming about him. Please, i need something to soothe my sweet but dainty pain in my heart....
Svetigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sadowski » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:32 am

It's disgusting
Disgusting
Disgusting
DISGUSTING!
Sadowski

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fairywren » Sun Jun 30, 2019 9:55 am

oh
hi

:D <3
fairywren

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:24 am

so I guess it was for you and not me
okay then
sorry for sounding selfish, but honestly, it hurts to hear that
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hellish » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:32 am

i’m sick of being me. i hate myself. i just wish i wasn’t such a terrible person
hellish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lux lisbon » Sun Jun 30, 2019 10:38 am

lol why am i like this who gave the blundering universal forces the right to make me such a grotesque plebeian why couldn't i have been who i've wanted to be for so long i am but a minuscule stain of red and brown upon the satin of the earth who is quivering underneath the wrath of a gargantuan fantasy that i submit myself to with no mercy. pls dude just let me be who i want to be
lux lisbon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me