Based on Click to view
Artist CertainNorth [gallery]
Time spent 23 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Rise | #1970

Postby CertainNorth » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:10 am

Welcome to Rise!
Rise is an adoptable based on Warrior Cats and focused around world building and character development.
Please make sure that you read the main thread so that you understand limits and levels!

This cat may not be traded until: August 23rd. There is a 2 month cooldown after each ownership change. For a transfer to be official, both parties must post on this cat's page. The original owner must post in the archive.

What unusual talent(s) do they possess? (Max of 200 words)

Username: dewly_noted
    Cat Name: Aspenpaw
    Clan: Beachclan

Description: A chocolate van with orange eyes.

Other Features:
    Siblings:

---------------------------------------- SSS: Foundation
----------------- SS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SSD: Foundation
Father: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDS: Foundation
----------------- SD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- SDD: Foundation

---------------------------------------- DSS: Foundation
----------------- DS: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DSD: Foundation
Dam: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDS: Foundation
----------------- DD: Foundation
---------------------------------------- DDD: Foundation
Last edited by CertainNorth on Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Rise | #1970

Postby Kazin » Sun Jun 02, 2019 3:26 am

Username: Kazin
    Cat Name: Sketch
    Clan: Zephyrclan
    Prompt:

Art isn't a skill that cats normally possess. But some cat is doing it, leaving a signature paw print next to their creations made with various nature materials found in the forest, drawing on tree bark or rocks with mud and letting it dry and sticking pieces of moss or leaves to add dimension.

Sketch sneaks out often to create his masterpieces. He likes to make pieces featuring acts of kindness other cats have shown him, and it is through his art that he prefers to communicate his gratitude towards the other cats rather than using his words - they just seem so insincere to him, but art takes time, effort, and thought.

Yes, his talent is unusual, and he doesn't like to admit that it's him most of the time, but his works truly are spectacular.
Kazin
Global Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Trickz » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:05 pm

Username: Thunder.Collects
Cat Name: Ibistail
Clan: TideClan, link in sig
Prompt:
An unusual talent Ibistail possesses is the talent of persuasion. He is oddly good at persuading cats to believe his opinion on certain scenarios. He generally uses it in positive manners, like making cats believe in everything Briarstar or Hayfeather says, but if someone upsets him somehow he can and will use his talent against them. He is so good at persuading because he makes his arguments appealing to everyone, regardless of their age or beliefs. He always finds a way to encourage them to side with him. He offers them all some sort of positive reward that they get out of their beliefs, like popularity or respect from others.
Last edited by Trickz on Fri Jun 21, 2019 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trickz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:48 am

Username: nimrod.
      Cat Name:
      Clan:
      Prompt:

res
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SandSpider » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:03 am

Username: SmolLilTrashcan
Cat Name: Birdcall
Clan: Echoclan
Prompt: Birdcall is a super friendly cat, bringing smiles wherever he goes. He’s great at mimicking animals and making sounds to accent his storytelling and bring giggles and merriment to the clan. As the sun sets, you’ll often find him surrounded by a bunch of his clan mates, singing and telling stories, or often both at once. He’s a very friendly and liked cat- camp wouldn’t be the same without him. Even when he isn’t entertaining his friends and clan mates, he often sings by himself to pass the time. It’s not common for a cat to possess his ability, and although, sure, some cats do enjoy singing, Birdcall is undoubtedly the best in the clan, and he merrily shares his talent with the world every night, as the stars come out to hear his songs.
SandSpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sylveonsweetie987 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:51 am

Username: sylveonsweetie987
Cat Name: Sapcall
Clan: Honeyclan- link in sig
Prompt: Sapcall's talent is breaking in (and out). Yes, you heard right. Sapcall spent some time as a kittypet and didn't like it especially much. With a lot of experimenting, she found ways to get in and out of any house. Now, in Honeyclan, she uses this to impress the other warriors- she retrieves twoleg objects and shows them off to the clan. It's made her quite popular.
♥♥♥

♥ Hi, I'm Syl (she/her), your friendly neighborhood procrastinator! I make art and stuff like that ♥
♥ Autism ♥ ADHD ♥ Asexual Lesbian ♥ Jewish ♥
♥ Current hyperfixations: The Owl House, Kalons ♥

♥ I'm @/sylsoddsandends on Tumblr, if you want to see art/writing/etc! ♥

Trade me!My Kalons

♥♥♥
sylveonsweetie987

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ataraxic_gone » Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:50 pm

Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; AspenPaw [AspenFeather]
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 9 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; trainee

Prompt;;
    AspenPaw always has had a talent for training birds. When he was little he spent a few moons on his own, scavenging for food with only the song of birds to keep him company. He discovered that birds were very noble creatures and through time, patience and seclusion from the company of others he picked up the odd word here and there.
    He abstains from hunting any creature of the land or air and is in the running to become a great coast guard, if he can keep the birds in the area trusting of him and his messages clear- well some of the cats think AspenPaw is a few birds short of an army.
    "You'd be surprised what a magpie will do for somethin' shiny," whispers AspenPaw as he gathers pearls and shiny shells.
    He barely speaks to the other members of the clan, but you get this tom talking about birds and well- there's no stopping him. [159/200]
ataraxic_gone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yellow. » Sun Jun 23, 2019 9:49 am

Username: Yellow.
Cat Name: Griffen
Clan: Ridgeclan
Prompt:
Fishing doesn’t sound like an unusual talent, strange to some cats maybe, but the way that Griffen does it is what makes it unusual. He fishes with bait. It’s a little trick he picked up for boredom watching the water, waiting for the fish to get just close enough so he could nab them. He learned that when insects landed on the water the fish came up to the surface to eat them. With this knowledge Griffen figured if he dropped a bug into the water he could attract the fish faster then just waiting for them to come to him, bugs weren’t hard to catch so it wasn’t that hard to do. It seemed to work better, he managed to catch far more fish then he had before. Even if the others thought it was weird Griffen took it as unique and hey he got more fish out of it.
✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Did you forget me so soon?
The one who made you,
turned you into this monster?
How sad.

Though I guess it's to be expected,
you always liked to block things out.
If it didn't make sense in your mind,
you just forgot about it.

But maybe it's because I didn't,
make you into a monster that is.
You already were a monster,
weren't you?

✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦ ✧ ✦
Yellow.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:20 am

This comp is now closed.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:53 am

I was conflicted between these, especially you and Yellow, but congrats dewly!
dewly_noted wrote:
    Username;; dewly_noted
    Cat Name;; AspenPaw [AspenFeather]
    Gender;; male
    Age;; 9 moons
    Clan;; BeachClan
    Rank;; trainee

Prompt;;
    AspenPaw always has had a talent for training birds. When he was little he spent a few moons on his own, scavenging for food with only the song of birds to keep him company. He discovered that birds were very noble creatures and through time, patience and seclusion from the company of others he picked up the odd word here and there.
    He abstains from hunting any creature of the land or air and is in the running to become a great coast guard, if he can keep the birds in the area trusting of him and his messages clear- well some of the cats think AspenPaw is a few birds short of an army.
    "You'd be surprised what a magpie will do for somethin' shiny," whispers AspenPaw as he gathers pearls and shiny shells.
    He barely speaks to the other members of the clan, but you get this tom talking about birds and well- there's no stopping him. [159/200]
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me