Forum rules
Reminder: Copying another person's art without permission to reproduce their work is a form of art-theft!
Click here to see the full Art Rules!

Sima Underground Exploration 2018 - CLOSED by corviidae

Based on Click to view
Artist corviidae [gallery]
Time spent 4 hours, 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 6
19 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Sima Underground Exploration 2018 - CLOSED

Postby corviidae » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:24 am

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Before the discovery of living Primals still walking on the earth and when the idea of Simas being creations of Gods from the stars began to hold evidence, a group of Simas held firm a belief that they were created by forming from the very crust of the planet's soil. Many stories were told amongst each other and ideas about how the jewel in question evolved since then and it spread like wildfire. To encourage a feeling of belonging for those who didn't feel comfortable with the God origins as well as for those curious about what so many Simas have been talking about, a band of 5 Simas formed a festival underneath the surface of the very world of Simas we know today.

A place where the Simas spoken of thrive, and a place where you're encouraged to dig and uncover all sorts of trinkets unique to the world of this species.

Welcome to the annual Sima Summer Event! This gem has been planned for months now and the theme was meant to be a surprise for you guys-- because who doesn't like rocks, right? We thought it'd be an amazing time to introduce a new limited jewel and kick off one more event before the species goes into the quiet hiatus. Only most of these Simas will have the new jewel, and others will be up for adoption as they're dug up. Participate in board games and daily activities to earn Silver, Copper and Gold- which will convert to our currency, Coal! Earning enough will help you later if you miss out on any items you'd like to try obtaining.

x Snack Stand x The Mines x General Shop x Raffle x

Ends June 30th.
Last edited by corviidae on Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:22 pm, edited 7 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Items + Information + Archives

Postby corviidae » Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am

x Item Archive x Coal Archive x Sima Archive x

Through board games, daily raffles and our main raffle, you will be coming across some interesting
items that you'll be able to take home. Some places, like our Mines, are a good way to obtain some ore
to trade in for our event currency; Coal.

---

Below will be images of the ore you'll find which will be automatically traded in for the coal.

Copper Nugget = 5 Coal

Silver Nugget = 10 Coal

Gold Nugget = 15 Coal

Down below are the items scattered around the event that you could get your hands on!

-- Mt. Fizz --
(common)

Ba'al lent the hosts the recipe for Mt. Fizz! It almost resembles the flavor of Sprite with a tinge of strawberry flavor-- this drink will be bound to help you feel more comfortable in your body. (Changes the biological gender of your Sima.)

-- Slice of Bloodstone Cake --
(common)

The red velvet-y flavor with the tasteful dyed chocolate, with our secret ingredient, would be enough for you to come back again for more. ( Changes your Sima's blood to a different color.)

-- Quartz Shard --
(common)

It's as sharp as it looks. (Gives your Sima a set of common sized claws.)

-- Literal Rock --
(common)

...It's just a rock. Don't give yourself a headache trying to overanalyze it. (Gives your sima a gray jewel and rock-like horns-- can be used in bulk to make bigger or more impressive horns.)

-- Preserved Tracks --
(common)

Also known as a trace fossil, these sunken footprints have long since dried out on this chunk of rock. (Gives a sima ankle tufts on either the front OR back legs, two can be used on a single sima to add tufts to all four legs.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
(common)

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 common edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Pop Rocks --
(uncommon)

For a word of caution, we are aware that this looks like candy. These can and will break your teeth, do not attempt to eat them. Save your teeth the misery and just suck on them or something. (Gives your Sima uncommon crystals on their body.)

-- Bicolor Topaz --
(uncommon)

This gem almost seems iridescent. It's a beautiful treasure to take home with you, if the hosts would say so themselves. (Changes the simas eye/jewel color to two different colors.)

-- Raptor Claw --
(uncommon)

A claw that was once a mighty weapon for a member of the raptor family, it's still sharp at the end despite over a millenia of aging! (Gives a sima raptor claws on the back feet only.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
(uncommon)

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 uncommon edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Gold Flake Truffle --
(rare)

The chocolate is rich in flavor dribbled with some more chocolate, and a faint crunch is accompanied thanks to the gold flakes. One of the hosts mentioned it might have some weird affects on your kits if you're pregnant, though. (Guarantees a kit in a breeding will get a rare mutation and every other kit in the litter will get a 50% chance at a rare mutation.)

-- Rock Candy --
(rare)

This sparkly green treat glitters with flavor....or is that because it's a little sticky? (Gives your Sima one petrified body part, only half of the face would be covered if it grew on the Sima's face.)

-- Cavern Cookies --
(rare)

Soft and almost melting in your mouth, this is a famous item returned from various other events. You might get a headache if you eat it, but rest assured you will find that it's worth it. (Gives your Sima horns made out of a gem, whether it be the ram horns, long horns or short horns on the lines. It can also be custom, up to rare size.)

-- Tricolor Topaz --
(rare)

This gem almost seems iridescent. It's a beautiful treasure to take home with you, if the hosts would say so themselves. (Changes the Sima's eye/jewel color to three different colors.)

-- Ancient Scale --
(rare)

This scale almost glows like magic, and shines a brilliant green. It almost seems like it has come from a dragon itself, seeing that it came out of a dirt-coated place like this. (Gives your sima "Belly Scales"-- Does not add scattered scales around body, does not add any new colors to a sima.)

-- Broken Tail Spikes --
(rare)

It seems to have come from a dinosaur of some sort with tail spikes. They've become cracked and aged somewhat poorly, but there are as much remnants gathered as possible. (Gives a sima a MINOR jewel guard edit.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
(rare)

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 rare edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Unidentified Fossil --
(legendary)

You don't see this every day! A very nicely preserved fossil was discovered in this big hunk of rock, making it very valuable. (Gives a sima three traits of a single dinosaur, Only one legendary trait may be given per item use. The dinosaur must be a real dinosaur, Before use you must pm FluffyTheUnicorn with a image and name of the dinosaur the traits are coming from as well as what traits you plan on giving to a sima. You can use multiple on a single Sima, however.)

-- Cracked Egg --
(legendary)

A extremely old egg that seems to have been dug up, it both smells and tastes horrible; it will boost a simas fertility if they can some how manage to slurp down the eggs insides, however. Don't worry though, whatever was growing inside it died millions of years ago. (Changes the chance for number of kits to 0% Single, 50% twins, 35% triplets, 15% quadruplets. Must be used with nursery ticket!)

-- Rotten Almond Milk --
(legendary)

Despite it's looks, it isn't as rotten as one may think. Even though there appears to be mold over the surface of the almond milk and the straw...the hosts wouldn't serve something spoiled to other Simas...right? It's best you just trust their judgment. (Gives a Sima fullbody fur edits.)

-- Mutated Moodstone --
(legendary)

Is it jello? Is it an actual stone? None of us know for sure...if it's a stone, it's awful soft. If it's jello....it sure isn't edible. It seems to change color according to the weather, oddly enough. (Changes the edit style of a Sima. It changes 1 legendary edit style on the Sima of your choice. Artist approval is required. If the artist is inactive, please contact a mod or one of the co owners/owner.)

-- Enchanted Geode --
(limited)

This quad-colored geode glitters with purpose, reflecting against the light to reveal the amount of gorgeous colors within it. This is a very rare gem to come across. You'll surely find that it has an interesting use for it, if you move it close enough to your jewel. (Gives a gen one Sima-which means the Sima must not be from the nursery- a geode jewel, it will also change the eye/jewel color to either orange, purple or blue.)

Last edited by corviidae on Thu May 31, 2018 2:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Underground Exploration 2018 - dont post

Postby corviidae » Thu May 31, 2018 8:36 am

res
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu May 31, 2018 8:37 am

res
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby corviidae » Thu May 31, 2018 1:38 pm

res
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Underground Exploration 2018 - open

Postby corviidae » Thu May 31, 2018 1:39 pm

The event is now open.

Do not post on the main raffle in the link until Glispa is ready to announce that it's open.
corviidae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sima Underground Exploration 2018 - OPEN

Postby FluffyTheUnicorn » Thu May 31, 2018 1:40 pm

Mark.
Last edited by FluffyTheUnicorn on Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:18 am, edited 9 times in total.

ImageImage
Trolleo - Blu - Sen
Rainy - Pumpkin - Glispa

Sima Adopts
Flight Rising - DeviantArt

Hi! You can call me either Fluffy or Omega! I'm quite awkward when it comes to social interactions and my social anxiety has only been getting worse so most the time I'm likely paranoid I'm doing something wrong! In the case I do, do something wrong please just kindly inform me.

I am mostly just here on cs for simas but sometimes I'll feel like designing and make other designs!

Yes I know my images are broken, yes I'm too lazy to fix them.

Art at the top by Sixbane
Art on the right by rem sleep
FluffyTheUnicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 pm

owo whats this?
mark

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Simonpet » Thu May 31, 2018 1:41 pm

Mark!!
Simonpet

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zuppe » Thu May 31, 2018 1:43 pm

marking!!
╔══════════════╗

xx Deviantart // Flightrising // Tumblr.

xxxxxxPokefarm // Toyhouse

───────────────────────────

xx My Mains // Rebirth // My Kiamaras

xxxxxxMy JBDs // My Plumerians

───────────────────────────

Commissions are: Closed!
Art Trades are: Open!
Requests are: Friends Only!

++Interested in commissioning me?
contact me through pm or over
on my deviantart page!++

sig artwork by sixbane and niluna -->

╚══════════════╝
xx𝓡𝓪𝓲𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓸𝓹𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓼 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝔀𝓱𝓲𝓼𝓴𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓸𝓷 𝓴𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓷𝓼..

ImageImageImage

Jazz // She/Her // Lesbian // Cisgender // Professional Artist & College Student

─────────────────────────────────────────────────

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Zuppe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me