Viscets : Relationships Hub (open!)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:04 am

Last edited by Mint Chip on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscets : Relationship Hub [rules and information]

Postby fromage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:09 am

Hello!
    Welcome to a thread made to seek relationships for your viscets! May it be mates, friends, enemies, or even war buddies, 'stuck-at-island-together', list goes on! Simply post following the form and rules, or go through the pages to find suitable ones for your viscet(s)!

!!Disclaimer!!
    This thread is not meant to seek OOC breedings with desired viscets. This is designated for finding and building relationships. The IC breeding is completely up to you, but please keep it to PM once you've found a relationship you seek for it so we don't flood this thread with IC breeding requests.

"What is a viscet?"
    Viscets are an adoptable, closed species created by Soulsplosion, and owned by Mint Chip.
    Go here to get your own, if you don't have one yet!

Rules wrote:1. Follow CS and Viscet rules!
(You can find viscet's rules here!)
2. Be respectful and kind!
3. Only use up to three viscets per post!
(The number is subject to change depending how active this thread gets!)
4. This thread is specifically made to find relationships for your viscets, for other things than that, please go to fanclub!
5. You may reuse your post if you're still looking for more relationships every once a page, but please don't spam the thread!
(Number per page may be subject to change depending on how active this thread gets!)
6. Do not whine about not getting relationships, or force others to accept what you want in a relationship.
7. Failure in following the rules, will be warned, given a strike, or banned from the thread.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscets : Relationship Hub [form]

Postby fromage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:18 am

Skeleton Form:
Code: Select all
[b]Username[/b]:
[b]Viscet's name[/b]: (link to the official thread, as well!)
[b]Viscet's gender[/b]:
[b]About the viscet[/b]: (Backstory, personality, anything that aid in finding relationships)
[b]Seeking for[/b]:

Example Form:
    Username: mareep
    Viscet's name: Zuriñe
    Viscet's gender: Female
    About the viscet: Zuri is a co-commander in a convert ops, she's very aggressive and brave in a good way, and she's a shining beacon for a great future alongside her mate, a commander.
    Seeking for: I'd love to have friends for her when she's off duty! Party buddies? Maybe even some enemies considering she works at sort of law enforcement operation?
Last edited by fromage on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Viscets : Relationship Hub [res]

Postby fromage » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:18 am

res in case
fromage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mint Chip » Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:21 am

and the relations hub is now officially open c:
ImageImage | Image | ImageImage

ImageImage
You can call me, Mint or Minty.
I usually type in green.

╔═════════════════════╗

╚═════════════════════╝

Dark Cocoa is owned by my Husband & Mint Chip is owned by me
Art created by me

My PMs are disabled, if you have a Viscet related question,
please see this FAQ.
Mint Chip

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscets : Relationships Hub (open!)

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Sun Apr 08, 2018 8:26 am

Username: G1 Sunstreaker

Viscet's name: Talei Fatimah Bélanger
About the viscet: She's a fashion model who loves her father and has an uncontrollable sweet tooth. She's quite pleasant and friendly but she knows she's good at her job and she's a little puffed up about it, and with said job comes a little bit of a diva edge. Regardless she's a loyal companion and she especially loves having friend hang-out days.
Seeking for: She really needs a couple of girlfriends that she can get close to and have fun girl days with.

Viscet's name: Arlo Pennsylvania Hawkins
About the viscet: Social and funloving girl who's a little bit out there. She does have ADHD, but she's learned how to tone it down over the years and she's very heartfelt in everything she does. Also, she really, really likes snakes.
Seeking for: Any friends, really!

Viscet's name: Larinne
About the viscet: An easygoing girl who loves snow and the cold. Very laid back, pretty calm, but gets excited about the things she loves. Works the generic coffee shop barista job at a café called Cuppa Cocoa.
Seeking for: Any friends, perhaps coworkers, maybe even a regular!
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby the folly of man » Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:29 pm

Username: edgy cat of DOOM
Viscet's name: Centuari my celery boy
Viscet's gender: male
About the viscet: Centauri doesn't exactly have a backstory yet, but he lives in a pine tree forest
that gets rain often. He's a bit of a flirt, but in the sweetheart way. He's really nice, but he has a sad side,
too. He hates being alone, and absolutely has to stay in contact with friends.
Seeking for: friends, possibly a girlfriend, but mostly just friends. maybe some family, too.
★ the folly of man ★
folly/skelly/bazil ☻ it/any genderfluid ☻ adult

ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxM

➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤➤

hi i'm folly i like to draw and stuff. not super active here
outside of adopting pets, but i do use oekaki sometimes !
i'm kind of forgetful so please don't be scared to PM me
if you think i've forgotten anything i owe you! ^_^

ImageImage
ImageImage
pfp by my buddy jonah hi oomfie
the folly of man

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tenlittlesoldierboys » Thu Apr 19, 2018 4:42 am

Username: tenlittlesoldierboys

Viscet's name: Cui
      About the viscet: His personality you can find in the link above; basically he is the leader of a great tribe located in a rainforest somewhere in South America. The tribe has its similarities to Mayan culture and the Viscets are more feral than they are anything else, Cui himself can be considered an exception. The tribe does carry out rituals and sacrifices, cannibalism isn't uncommon either.
      Seeking for: Mates (he is polyamorous and pansexual), as well as in general Viscets that would like to be a part of his tribe.

Viscet's name: Jerome Valencio
      About the viscet: While his fluff might make him appear lovable and cuddly, you should not let yourself be fooled by Jey. He is very self-centered and thinks of himself as one of the greatest, while he is rather looking down on most other Viscets. He is, or at least he thinks so, a great and a wise leader with a sharp and magical tongue. Nobody really knows how he does it, but he has often been able to move mountains with his words - sad thing only being, that he does not use this ability for good. Instead, Jerome is the leader of a great coven that practices black magic and claims to gain their power from the sources of hell themselves. They pray to the most monstrous demons, take part in blood magic rituals etc. Jey himself claims, that he is a direct descendant of the mighty devil himself and that his fluff is not mere fluff but that he "has been kissed by the fires of hell". They will probably kidnap your children and sell them for immortality.
      Seeking for: Members of his coven, mates (again - polyamorous and pansexual - what would a mighty coven leader be without his 20 playdolls), I guess enemies as well (especially white magicians / anyone who despises what he does)

In general, I am looking for relationships for basically all of my Viscets.
      I have over 70, though, so I am not gonna list them all here individually cx

the sun to my moon ☀️🌕
they/them or he/him
teacher and writer from Austria
die-hard horror enthusiast
computer game obsessed
literature, film & tv-nerd
Viscets - toyhouse
tenlittlesoldierboys

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby T h e M a r t i a n » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:00 am

Username: T h e M a r t i a n
Viscet's name: Lilith
About the viscet:
A fiery female, literally, she is quite a handful from time to time. She has a habit of saying what is on her mind, making her quite blunt. She doesn't sugar coat things. She is a competitive individual, and gets fired up really easily. She is protective, fiercely loyal, and a great friend to have. She does play an important part in my au, as she is one of the seven guardians coming against the dark force, Orion. She is the Eternal Flame, and has the influence over fire. She was picked on for her abilities for the longest time, which perhaps made it difficult for her to now take critiques very well, and she can be a little sensitive to some comments. She usually tries to hide this sensitivity from others, but it is there.
Seeking for: Friends and enemies of any kind. I really need like close friends, cause at the moment she does not have any. No romance, as she already has someone in mind. ^.^

Viscet's name: Althea
About the viscet:
Althea has two children, one being Althea and the other being a male child named Arcturus, and they are her everything. She is a traveling healer and banished princess from a kingdom who is against the use of witchcraft. Her powers, which enable her to see inside an ailing individual, and find the problem causing their illnesses, were deemed to be an act of witchcraft and they could not have that in their royal family. She is a sweet individual, someone who is very caring and compassionate. She is always willing to lend a helping hand to any she crosses. She is relatively sensitive, and tends to be unable to accept when she is losing a patient and then struggles a little bit with the loss.
Seeking for: I am looking for a mate for this baby, though I am liable to be a bit picky cause she is precious to me. I am also looking for some friends for her, maybe even some other healer friends.

Viscet's name: Alistair
Viscet's gender: Male
About the viscet:
Alistair is a vengeful animal who lost his mate and his clan to an ambitious male who ruled another clan. Alistair eventually got his revenge, and now lives in a village with the day time occupation of a hunter, going off into the woods to gather food for the village and selling it. He does have a night time job as an assassin who is not for hire, but takes out those who need to be taken out. He is a protective individual, and someone who sticks to himself at the moment. He lends many his ear, but offers few his voice.
Seeking for: I am not interested in romance for him at the moment, as he is still new to me. But, you are welcome to offer. I am looking mostly for friends, and certainly some enemies for the boyo.

And, of course, check out my other viscets here. If you have any inquires about them, please let me know. Romance is open for any of them, unless they are mated of course, and I am always up for more friends and enemies for my kiddos! ^.^

My toyhouse
My Viscets
My French Warmbloods
My Tolters
Hello Everyone. I am T he M a r t i a n, as you probably have seen, and I prefer she/her pronouns. Hope to meet all of you at some point. ^.^
T h e M a r t i a n

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Wed May 02, 2018 8:15 am

A note to you all about my viscets. In my cannon, viscets are a species of animal in an otherwise realistic version of Earth. Viscets can speak to one another, but not to humans, though they do show an uncanny, human-like intelligence. Some viscets may have mystical powers, but many are more-or-less ordinary animals. There are populations of wild viscets all over the globe, and people sometimes keep them as pets.
    I'd prefer if all the relationships they have made sense in their cannon. I'm willing to get creative with how this could happen, of course, but please keep this in mind when discussing relationships.
    Thanks!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

Username: Gleon
    Viscet's Name: Amarine
    Viscet's Gender: Female
    About the Viscet: Amarine lives as a stray in New York City. She is a sassy, moody "teenager" in temperament, more street-smart than book smart. Amarine is a bit lazy, using her intellect to think of the easiest ways to do things. She has no motivation in life other than to get through each day. Amarine is not very good at being a friend to others, but she is loyal to those who show they will be loyal in return. More information about Amarine can be found here.
    Seeking: I'm looking for any type of relationship for Amarine, including friends, enemies, family, and romance.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I have a few other viscets as well. Feel free to check out my thread, here.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me