Re: Lunar New Year Adopts -- Dragon

Postby Fwutter » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:18 am

Axchlera and Tohru
Username: Fwutter | Name: Axchlera | Gender: Male | Art
full view of art | x

Her claws, they aren't natural, she collects gold, and when she finds them, hand crafts them into little claw like shapes, reattaching them to her paws as she has been declawed by humans. "Someone has taken one. And I've chosen you, Tohru, To help me claim it back"
Last edited by Fwutter on Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Fwutter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightFlame22 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:11 am

username: NightFlame22
name: Zhenzheng Caifu
story/art: WIP ^.^

Wanted to wait to mark until I got an idea ^.^;
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
╔═════════════════════════╗

x
Hiya! The name's NightFlame, but most call me Night or Flame.
I'm just an exciteable person who loves art and dragons!
Feel free to PM me if you need anything at all <3

╚═════════════════════════╝

NightFlame22

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

whoosh

Postby WanSham » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:56 pm

The loss of ones purpose. It can be replaced by blame.

Image_____________________________________________

Wansham || Ekon Magnar|| Male
Last edited by WanSham on Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WanSham

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CharMannnder » Mon Feb 26, 2018 4:06 pm

username: CharMannnder
name: Lilly
story/art: (1 art piece or up to 1000 words)
https://charmannnder.deviantart.com/art ... -732860577

sorry for the ugly art xD i dont have a kalon but i drew the mascot. They are on a balloon ride searching the world for lilly's stolen treasure. pip was nice enough to lend a hand, and they are close on the trail :)
[img][url=/pet/224344804.html][img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/pet/224344804&trans=1.jpg[/img][/url]
Pet's name: Duchess <3 my rarest pet <3
[url=/]Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie![/url][/img]

hello all!! im charmannnder, but you can call me char, and i am younger than 18 but older then 13. i cant tell you exactly (hehehe) and i am an autistic and dyslexic artist so if i say or post something wierd dont make fun of me please!! i really like pokemon and animal crossing and i love to talk about animal crossing....so much....

Forum/viewtopic.php?f=53&t=3859303&p=119712492
CharMannnder

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fiern » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:50 pm

Username: Fiern
Name: Jingyi
Story;

"Kill the beast!" "Protect our village!"

"Please! I'm not a beast! I've never hurt any of you! Please!" Jingyi cried out as he turned, this way and that, dodging the spears and pitchforks thrust his way. It didn't matter what he said, it was as if they didn't understand him, so blinded by their hate.The stinging kiss of a spear that didn't quite miss broke him from his reverie.

"FLEE MORTALS!" A bellowing roar broke through the chaos, a glowing shape much larger than the average Kalon burst upon the scene, to the terror of the villagers, who were not that brave when faced with someone who fought back. Jingyi shivered as his eyes fell upon the huge Kalon, with its sabre-like fangs, twisting horns and three glowering, glowing red eyes. The newcomer fell upon the villagers, sending them flying with swats of his huge paws, though if one were paying attention they might note how his sharp claws did no harm, how his fangs never parted flesh. It wasn't long before the villagers fled, and only Jingyi remained, huddled trembling upon the ground as he was approached.

"Please, I've nothing, they've taken anything of value, I don't want to fight I-"

"Hush little brother," the large Kalon rumbled in a voice deep was warm "I want nothing from you other than to see you well. I am Vassago, and you are safe."

"I, I am Jingyi. M-may I offer you a cup of tea?"

"This would be most welcome. You will tend your wound while we do this, yes?" In truth, Jingyi had forgotten about the wound. It wasn't deep, he might even get away unscarred, especially if he treated it now.

"Oh, yes, of course, just this way. Please excuse the mess, I've been ransacked." He realised he was babbling. Entering his home, he blinked away a tear to see the damage. Table over turned, plates smashed, chair broken, tapestries torn. When he came to the shelf that had housed his collection of teapots, the tears did flow freely, easily three quarters were destroyed. At least surely they wouldn't have been able to break the pride of his collection, the jade set. Searching desperately among the wreckage he couldn't contain himself.

"It's gone! They took it!"

"What is gone little brother?"

"My jade teapot! I. I'm sorry, that must seem silly to you, when you've saved my life, and here I am crying over teapots, but they are all I have in this world, you've seen how others react to me and that one.. That one was my mothers, it is.. was all I had of her."

"To mourn the loss of something loved is not foolishness. These things broken, perhaps cannot be fixed, but what is lost, or taken, can be found, yes?"

"I suppose so, but-"

"Tend your wound and go to sleep little brother, this is a problem for tomorrow." And with that, tea apparently forgotten, Vassago curled up and went straight to sleep, leaving Jingyi with nothing to do but take his advice.

-------------

The next morning Jingyi stayed close on Vassagos heels, worrying as they went. "Oh this is a bad idea, they might hurt you, it's just a tea pot, it's not worth getting hurt over."

Vassago for his part, seemed amused but said nothing. Eventually he turned away from the road to the village proper and down a dirt path. "Come, the kits play this way."

"The kits? Oh no, Vassago you're not going to hurt children are you? I'm sorry but I won't let you." He wasn't quite sure how he'd stop him, but he'd try. Vassago however, simply let out a booming laugh.

"Hurt kits? Me? Ah! This is a good joke little brother! No, we will not hurt kits." The sound of laughter and children yelling reached their ears, and Vassago broke into a run, Jingyi scrambled to keep up as he disappeared over a hill. Cresting it, the Jingyi was treated to the site of the giant covered in kits, letting them climb all over him.

"Mama V, Mama V! Did you bring us presents?" "Did you fight any monsters?" "Did you save any maidens?"

"Ah, no presents today my little ones, today I come to ask you for help."

"D'you need an army?" "Who's that?" "I want to help!" "Is that a real dragon?" "Can we ride him?"

"This is my friend Jingyi, he is a kalon just like you and me. You will have to ask him yourself if you can ride him, but you will need to be gentle, he was hurt the other day."

"Oh no!" "What hurt you?" "My mama makes me soup when I'm hurt." "My mama kisses my hurts, did Mama V kiss your hurts?"

"I, uh, that is-" Jingyi blushed furiously.

"You know, I forgot. Perhaps you kits could help, but gently, gently." There was a wicked gleam in all three of Vassagos eyes as the small horde of kits clustered around Jingyi, covering the reclusive kalon in gentle if insistent and in some cases sticky as only kits could be, kisses.

"Oh, thank you, I feel much better now!" Jingyi declared, and found to his relief that this seemed to work.

"Now, I said I needed your help.. Some of your Mums and Dads thought that Jingyi was a dragon too. They hurt him, but it was dark and I'm very sure they didn't mean to. They just need someone to introduce him and show them how to be brave. You kits are very brave..."

Vassago rarely fought fair, but he also almost never lost. Besides, dirty as these tactics were, perhaps Jingyu really would make some connections today, certainly the poor fellow seemed to need them. He'd get back his treasure, the villagers would at worst leave him alone, and at best he'd make some friends. What was the point of making tea after all, if you didn't have someone to sit with and drink it?
Fiern

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby theexileofkiem » Mon Feb 26, 2018 7:52 pm

Good luck everyone, I enjoyed reading and looking at all your entries.<3

Oops, sorry.
Last edited by theexileofkiem on Fri Mar 02, 2018 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
my kalons|my lux lacerti

I'm an artist for Lux
---
they|pagan|taken

theexileofkiem

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:30 pm

This contest ended at midnight - No more posting until winner is announced.

doll and icon by kivr
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kyo » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:10 pm

Thank you for being patient with me. This competition was incredibly hard to judge and I had to look over each form several times and ask for outside help in order to pick a winner. You all did incredibly well and should be proud of your efforts, I hope everyone continues to excel in their creative fields! To start with I will name a few HM winners. These are the people who made this competition especially difficult to judge by submitting such wonderful forms. Congratulations to the following users on their honorable mentions.

chunkypeanutbutter - sun struck - sentimental_android - Mariala

The creativity you expressed really stood out to me and I enjoyed viewing your work. As for the winner of this competition, I would like to award this kalon to the following user

~Levi~

I adored your writing to put it simply. Your form was genuinely enjoyable to read and I loved the imagery. I could see myself in the cave as I read which really helped pull me into your story, congratulations! I can not wait to see how you further develop this character.

A big thank you to all who entered, I was thrilled to have created something that inspired so many people in so many different ways. I hope you continue to be inspired and grow in your creative platforms and wish you all the best of luck in future competitors. Thank you!
Kyo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sentimental » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:16 pm

congrats everyone! thank you so much for the hm!!
good job Levi !! you deserve it.

██
██
██
██
██
it's going to be christmas soon, keito
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
████

━━━━━━━━
> loml > fern
>msg > charas
>mayo > trello
lyn senti
━━━━━━
she/her
i'm in my
cringe era
right now.
Image'
sentimental

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cherrydoge » Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:18 pm

BRO SENTI congrats on getting an hm!! ♡ Congrats to levi and the other hm winners C:
leaving. pm me if anythings important, i still get email notifs
cherrydoge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me