🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 OPEN 🔹 St Pat's Day Litter Up! 🔹

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 OPEN 🔹 St Pat's Day Litter Up! 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:41 pm

Image___Image

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

|__News__|__Staff__|__Adoptions__|__Pound__|__Species Info__|__Rules__|__Affiliates__|__FAQ__|

|__Bank__|__Market__|__Nursery__|__Customs__|__Event Hub__|__Archives__|

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:10 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 News 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 pm

3/17/2017

There is now a small St Patrick's Day themed litter up for raffle!
Feel free to try for all 3, but you can only win 1 of them!

3/14/2017

Hello there! I'm rainbowpanda101. Thanks for stopping by!
I will be working on making a few litters today (Tuesday)!
So if you would like to adopt, please come back soon!
Feel free to mark the thread in the meantime! ^_^

1 litter is now up and available for FCFS!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Staff 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:42 pm

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

rainbowpanda101

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

Want to be an artist for Whifflemoth Manor? PM rainbowpanda101 with examples of your pixel work.
You will need a program that opens folder layers. Most versions of Photoshop as well as PaintTool SAI can do so.

There are no artists yet!

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

Want to be a moderator for Whifflemoth Manor? PM rainbowpanda101 with examples of your experience as a mod.
Mods will need to be able to answer questions and give warnings to members breaking rules, so keep that in mind.

leda.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Adoptions & Pound 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:43 pm

Here you will find Whifflemoths that are available for adoption!

LITTER 1
FCFS

1. CLOSED - "Flutter" adopted by ♥Devil♥with♥a♥heart♥

2. OPEN

3. CLOSED - "Tora" adopted by Chausie

4. OPEN

5. CLOSED - "Bliss" adopted by leda.

6. CLOSED - "Cherry" adopted by ParaKitty

ST PATRICK'S DAY 2017 LITTER
Raffle
Feel free to try for all 3, but you can only win 1!

1. OPEN

2. OPEN

3. OPEN

Here you will find Whifflemoths that have been given up by previous owners!

Sorry, there are no Whifflemoths in the Pound at the moment!

FCFS Adoption Form

If you want to try to adopt a first come, first serve Whifflemoth, use this form!

Code: Select all
[size=150][b][i]I want to adopt a Whifflemoth, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Username:[/b] [your username]
[b]Moth's Name:[/b] [Please name your Whifflemoth!]
[b]Litter #:[/b] [List the number of the litter you are adopting from.]
[b]Moth's #:[/b] [List the number of the Whifflemoth you want.]
[b]Personality:[/b] [List 3 personality traits of your Whifflemoth.]
[size=150][b][i]Thank you![/i][/b][/size]

Raffle Adoption Form

If you want to try to adopt a raffle Whifflemoth, use this form!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
Make sure to check posts before yours to see what numbers have been taken already!

[size=150][b][i]I want to enter a raffle, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Moth's Name:[/b] [What will you name the Moth if you win it?]
[b]Number:[/b] [Please list what number you want in the raffle.]

Pound Adoption Form

If you want to adopt a Whifflemoth from the Pound, use this form!

[size=150][b][i]I want to adopt from the Pound, please![/i][/b][/size]
[b]Moth's Name:[/b] [Do you want to keep the old name or give it a new name?]
[b]Moth's #:[/b] [List the number of the Whifflemoth you want from the Pound.]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:08 am, edited 7 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Species Info 🔹

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

___Whifflemoths are insects in the Lepidoptera family, so they are related to butterflies and moths. These curious little creatures can easily fit into the palm of your hand. Whifflemoths are attracted to the smoke and scent from burning incense and will appear fairly rapidly when incense is burned. If you catch a Whifflemoth in a glass bottle with a cork top, the Whifflemoth becomes yours to command! Wifflemoths that live in the wild feast on sap from trees, while domesticated Whifflemoths are satisfied by eating syrup.

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

___Whifflemoths come in two subspecies - Aromoths and Miasmoths! The names of the two subspecies come from the words aroma and miasma. Aromas are usually seen as good smells, so Aromoths have been named after them because they are usually happy, hyper, and come in bright rainbow colors or pastels. Miasmas are unhealthy or unpleasant smells, so Miasmoths have been named after them because they are usually angry, bitter, and come in darker colors.

___The life cycle of Whifflemoths is similar to that of moths and butterflies. They start out as eggs and hatch into worm-like critters called Whifflepillars. After some time as a pillar, they encase themselves in a chrysalis and then hatch from the chrysalis into their winged, adult form. Here at Whifflemoth Manor, you will only get to see Whifflepillars when breeding two existing Whifflemoths together. Your Whifflepillars will remain in their pillar form for a short period of time before transforming into their adult form.

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

Image___Image___Image___Image___Image___Image

___The antennae of Whifflemoths come in many different shapes and sizes, as seen by the examples above. Some may be quite smooth or thin, while others may be extremely wiggly or large. Whifflemoth antennae are made of a transparent, sparkly, smoky substance called Whiffle Vapor. You can put your fingers through the vapor and it will not harm a Whifflemoth.

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

Image___Image___Image___Image

___Whifflemoths can have one of four different head shapes, as seen by the examples above. The different head shapes available are called Round, Oval, Pebble, and Triangle. Round and Oval heads are quite common. Pebble heads are uncommon. And Triangle heads are rare. The different head shapes can all be mixed and matched with the rest of the features.

Image______Image______Image______Image

Image______Image______Image

______There are seven different expressions that Whifflemoths can show. The first four are called Content, Happy, Tongue, and Wink. These four expressions can only be seen on Aromoths. The last three expressions are called Discontent, Sad, and Angry. These three expressions can only be seen on Miasmoths. Whifflemoth tongues are long, pointed, and can be any solid color.

Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image

___Whifflemoths can have one of seven different body shapes, as seen by the examples above. The different body shapes available are called Even Weight, Top Heavy, Bottom Heavy, Elongated, Furry Top, Full Furry, and Lightning Bug. Even Weight, Top Heavy, and Bottom Heavy bodies are common. Elongated bodies are uncommon. And Furry Top, Full Furry, and Lightning Bug bodies are rare. The different body shapes can all be mixed and matched with the rest of the features.

Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image

___Whifflemoths can have one of six wing shapes, as seen by the examples above. The wings are made of Whiffle Vapor like the antennae, so you can pass your hand through a Whifflemoth's wings without hurting them. The wing shapes available are called Small, Large, Curved, Lightning, Heart, and Lace. Small and Large wings are common. Curved and Lightning wings are uncommon. Heart and Lace wings are rare. The different wing shapes can all be mixed and matched with the rest of the features.

___Sometimes, Whifflemoths are born with a gem embedded in their chests. Nobody knows exactly why some Whifflemoths are born with gems and others aren't. The gems do not seem to affect the Whifflemoths they are embedded in, either. Some scientists think that there's a simple explanation - the gems are just a mutation, and a nice one at that!

___Whifflemoths can be born without legs, with two legs, or with four legs. Having no legs is the most common while having two legs is uncommon. Whifflemoths that have four legs are rare. Whifflemoths that have legs are able to grab and carry small objects. As long as an object isn't too heavy, Whifflemoths can fly around carrying things.

Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image______Image

___Whifflemoths can have what are called Thorax Lines on their thoraxes, which are the lower parts of their body. The number of lines and where they are positioned depends on what body shape the lines are exhibited on. For example, the Even Weight body shape has three Thorax Lines, while the Top Heavy body shape only has two Thorax Lines.

___Whifflemoths occasionally have tails called Tail Clouds. These tails are made of Whiffle Vapor just like the antennae, so you can pass your hand through a Whifflemoth's tail without hurting them. Tail Clouds come in various shapes and sizes and always have at least one swirl in them. They can be paired with any of the body shapes.

___Whifflemoths found in Whifflemoth Manor will occasionally come with special accessories. Some accessories might be themed around a holiday, such as flowers for Easter or strings of lights for Christmas. Below, you can see a few examples of accessories that can be found on Whifflemoths. What is shown is not restrictive - Whifflemoths can have many other types of accessories added to them, as well! Accessories are considered rare, so if you want to request them on a custom you'll need a Rare Custom Chrysalis.
___If you want to remove accessories from any of your Whifflemoths, you can use a Common Edit Potion to remove them. However, removing items is permanent. You cannot ask to put a special accessory back on to a Whifflemoth after it has been removed, so make sure you are one hundred percent certain you want to remove an accessory from your Whifflemoth before removing it.

Image______Image

___Out of all of the accessories available for Whifflemoths, hats are the most common. The examples above show a yellow crown and a black and orange top hat. Hats can come in any color or shape but must fit between the antennae. The antennae may curve down to allow room for larger hats than shown in the examples above.

___Decorations are basically anything that fits on the neck or body of a Whifflemoth. The above examples show a scarf, a vine, and a string of lights. Sometimes decorations may come with an animation! For example, you might find Whifflemoths up for adoption that are wrapped in strings of light that twinkle or a cozy scarf that's flapping in a breeze.

___On rare occasions, special Wifflemoths will appear - with gifts! These Whifflemoths will have legs and be holding on to a special item! They will always be raffled off, and the lucky winners of each Whifflemoth will receive not only the Whifflemoth but the item they are holding, too! In the examples above, the Whifflemoths are holding a Red Berry, a Common Custom Chrysalis, and a Common Edit Potion. So if these Whifflemoths were adopted, those are the items the owners would receive! Any presents received will go into the Bank accounts of the winners.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Rules 🔹

• Whifflemoths are a closed species. Only artists listed as staff can create them.
• Members can own an unlimited number of Whifflemoths but should allow others to adopt if they have quite a few already.
• Members may adopt one Whifflemoth per litter, even when more than one litter goes up at a time.
• Members may adopt one Whifflemoth from the Pound per week. The Pound will not always be open.
• If members no longer want their Whifflemoths, they should PM rainbowpanda101. Unwanted Wifflemoths will go into the Pound.
• Whifflemoths can be gifted to other members or traded for other Whifflemoths but not for other species/currency/art/etc.
• Do not beg others for breedings, gifts, etc. If someone is not taking no for an answer, PM rainbowpanda101.
• Do not steal the species or any graphics used in the threads. Members will be reported if caught stealing.
• Do not steal any Whifflemoths already owned by someone else. Again, members will be reported if caught stealing.
• Members should not whine if they did not get the Whifflemoth they wanted. There will be more to try for later.
• Members should not whine if there aren't any new Whifflemoths available. The artists might just be busy.
• Whifflemoths cannot be fursonas. Please do not ask to make a Whifflemoth your fursona.
• Whifflemoths can have any gender identity or sexual preference, which is decided by whoever owns them.

• Please respect everyone. Do not be rude to anyone, especially the staff.
• Do not spam. Take any chats to PM. Saying "mark" on any of the threads is allowed, of course.
• Do not mini-mod. Let the staff handle any misbehavior or answer questions.
• Do not beg or try to bribe the staff for any reason. No one will not get special privileges that way.
• Do not double post. Members should edit their last post if they need to. Put "EDIT" and add whatever new info is needed.

• Do not edit order forms. If there's a mistake, edit the post and add notes at the bottom or make a new post about it.
• Do not post any orders when the title of a thread says CLOSED. Any orders posted while we're closed will be ignored.

• To be able to breed, members will need to purchase or obtain a Breeding Berry.
• There is no restriction on gender when breeding. Any Wifflemoths that are not from the same litter or family may breed.
• There is no restriction on how many times Whifflemoths can breed.
• Whifflemoths may mate for life or breed with a different Whifflemoth each time they breed.
• Owners may request a breeding slot every other time that breeding is open.
• When requesting a breeding, the Whifflemoths must be owned by the member(s) requesting the breeding.
• Members can only advertise for a breeding partner once per page in the Nursery.
• Please take all breeding partner discussions to PM. Discussing it in any of the threads would be spam.
• Partners that are breeding together must both post the breeding form in the Nursery, otherwise their request will be ignored.
• Members breeding their own Moths together can only keep one pillar produced from their breedings. The rest go up for raffle.
__If an owner wishes to keep more whifflepillars produced from their breedings, they must use special items from the Market.
• Pillars received from a single member breeding must be kept for a minimum of 2 weeks before they can be gifted or traded.
• Partners may split the cost of a breeding and won't need any special items if they want to keep all of the pillars.
• Partners must discuss what will happen to the pillars produced from their breedings. Partners may:
__1) Put the pillars up for raffle for others to try and win.
__2) Gift the pillars to someone else.
__3) Keep the pillars for themselves.
__4) Trade the pillars to someone else.

• All bred Whifflemoths will start out as pillars and then grow up after a certain number of days.

• Members can purchase one Custom Chrysalis from the Market and may win any number of Custom Chrysalises from events.
• Members can purchase customs from the Market as gifts for other members or gift the Custom Chrysalises they win from events.
__Customs that are purchased from the Market can only be gifted to members who don't have any custom Whifflemoths at all yet.
__Custom Chrysalises won from events can be gifted to anyone, regardless of whether they have any custom Whifflemoths yet.
• Members may request any color, body shape, antennae shape, facial expression, body shape, and wing shape they want for their
__customs, as long as it follows the Whifflemoth Info section.
• A custom may be altered after it has been made, but only if the design doesn't match what the member requested.
__Only artists listed as staff can alter custom Whifflemoths.
• Customs may be revamped after 6 months of being created, but only with written permission from rainbowpanda101.

• When purchasing anything, please link to the payment in the form. This is to make sure it is correct before it is accepted.
__Members must either send a trade and link to it, or link to the specific pets they are going to offer.

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 am, edited 4 times in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Breeding Info 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:44 pm

â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª___Image___â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª â–ª

___If you would like to breed your Whifflemoths together, you'll need to have a Breeding Berry. Breeding Berries can be purchased from the Market or won during events. If the Market is closed when breeding opens and you'd like to breed and need a Breeding Berry, then you are welcome to purchase one at the time you request a breeding room. If you don't have a Breeding Berry, you will not be able to breed.

___Whifflemoths usually have litters of 1 to 3 pillars. The size of a litter is chosen by a random number generator. There are items in the Market that increase litter sizes. The Red Berry will add 1 extra baby to a litter, with a max litter of 4. The Orange Berry will add 2 extra pillars to a litter, with a max litter of 5. The Yellow Berry will add 3 extra pillars to a litter, with a max litter of 6. The Green Berry will add 4 extra pillars to a litter, with a max litter of 7. Berries that increase litter sizes cannot be used together but can be used with Blue and Violet Berries, which determine how many pillars can be kept from single person breedings.
___Any extra pillars received from using the Berries are added after the litter size is selected. For example, if you roll a litter of 1 and use a Red Berry, then the litter size would increase to 2 because the Red Berry added 1 baby. If you roll a litter of 2 and use an Orange Berry, then the litter size would increase to 4 because the Orange Berry added 2 pillars. If you roll a litter of 3 and use a Yellow Berry, then the litter size would increase to 6 because the Yellow Berry added 3 pillars. And so on.

___There is no restriction on gender when breeding so any two Whifflemoths can breed, as long as they are not from the same litter or family. This means that males can breed with females, as well as males with males and females with females. Whifflemoths that identify as having no gender, more than one gender, or having gender that is fluid can all breed without restriction, as well. So feel free to breed any of your Whifflemoths together, no matter what gender identity they have!

___When you breed two of your own Whifflemoths together, you will only be allowed to keep one of the pillars. Any leftover pillars you don't choose will be put up for raffle for other people to adopt. If you use a Blue Berry when you breed, you will be allowed to keep two pillars from your breeding. If you use a Violet Berry when you breed, you will be allowed to keep all of the pillars from your breeding. Pillars received from a single member breeding must be kept for a minimum of 2 weeks before they can be gifted away or traded.

___Some people will want to breed their own Whifflemoths together, but partner breeding is also allowed. Partners are two different people who are breeding their Whifflemoths together. Partners that are breeding together must both post the breeding form in the Nursery but will only need one Breeding Berry and can split the cost of it.
___Special perks of breeding with a partner are that the partners can choose one of four options for the pillars bred in their litter, and they do not have to use a Blue or Violet Berry to keep all of the pillars. Partners can choose to put the pillars up for raffle for others to try and win, gift the pillars to someone else, keep the pillars for themselves, or trade the pillars to someone else.
___Partner breedings that do not use items will always produce two pillars. Each partner keeps one baby and will discuss over PM who gets which. If partners decide to use any Berries that guarantees them more than 2 pillars, they will have to discuss who gets which pillars. Be warned that some litters may have odd numbers in that case. Partners must discuss whether one of them will get the extra pillars or if the extra pillars will go up for raffle, be gifted, or be traded.

To request a breeding, go to the NURSERY!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Custom Info 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:45 pm

___If you would like a Custom Whifflemoth, you'll need a Custom Chrysalis from the Market or an Event Custom Chrysalis that you won from an event. If the Market is closed when Customs open and you'd like to get a Custom Whifflemoth but need a Custom Chrysalis, then you are welcome to purchase a Chrysalis at the time you request a Custom slot. You can only purchase one Custom Chrysalis from the Market for yourself, but you may win any number of Chrysalises from events and use them to get more customs. If you don't have a Custom Chrysalis, you will not be able to get a custom.
___Custom Whifflemoths are not based on reference pictures or already pre-existing characters. If you attempt to provide a pre-existing character to base your Whifflemoth on, your request will be denied. You may choose the color, body shape, antennae shape, facial expression, body shape, and wing shape you want for your custom. Exact color palettes can be provided.

To request a custom, go to CUSTOMS!

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Affiliates 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:46 pm

There are no affiliates at this time!
Want to affiliate with us? PM rainbowpanda101!

This is our stamp!

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3394256#p107626906][img]http://orig06.deviantart.net/0ccc/f/2017/071/0/5/whifflemoth_stamp_by_rainbowpanda101-db22wn1.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by rainbowpanda101 on Tue Mar 14, 2017 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🔹 Whifflemoth Manor 🔹 Frequently Asked Questions 🔹

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 10:12 am

Have a question not answered here? Feel free to PM rainbowpanda101!

Q: Can I be an artist/moderator/co-owner/etc?
A: Whifflemoth Manor is going to need artists and moderators! Check the Staff section for more information.

Q: How much do you charge for your adoptables?
A: Regularly released Whifflemoths are completely free and are either first come, first serve or raffles. Events will produce special Whifflemoth that will only go up for raffle, to give all participants a chance to win. Other special Whifflemoths might end up in the Market and can be paid for with Flowers, as well.

Q: What are Flowers?
A: Flowers are the currency used in the Market. The Market has a selection of things for you to purchase, such as breeding supplies. You can get Flowers by exchanging Chickensmoothie pets or by participating in events or games. Make sure to read the Bank thread! It shows the Exchange Rate for pets to Flowers.

Q: How many Whifflemoths can we own in total?
A: As of right now, there is no limit to how many Whifflemoths you can own. But please allow others a chance to adopt if you have quite a few already. If rainbowpanda101 notices certain people are adopting too many, this rule may change.

Q: Can I gift/trade my Whifflemoths with others?
A: Whifflemoths can be traded for other Whifflemoths but not for other species/currency/art/etc. They can also be gifted to others.

Q: What is the Pound for?
A: The Pound is where Whifflemoths go if their owners no longer want them and have turned them back in to rainbowpanda101. Any unwanted Whifflemoths go up for re-adoption so they can go to a new, loving home. You can only adopt one Whifflemoth from the Pound per week.

Q: Can we get custom Whifflemoths?
A: Yes! Custom Whifflemoths require a Custom Chrysalis, which cost 500 to 1,000 Flowers depending on what rarities you want. The Chrysalises are located in the Market. You choose the color, body shape, antennae shape, facial expression, body shape, and wing shape you want for your custom, and a custom is made based on what information you give. All customs must abide by what is written in the Wifflemoth Info section.

Q: What's the difference between a regular Custom Chrysalis and an Event Custom Chrysalis?
A: Regular Chrysalises are purchased from the Market; Event Chrysalises can only be obtained by participating in events. You may only purchase one regular Custom Chrysalis from the Market for yourself but may win any number of Event Custom Chrysalises from events. The only time you may purchase another Custom Chrysalis from the Market is if you are planning on gifting it to someone who doesn't own any custom Whifflemoths at all yet. Event Custom Chrysalises can be gifted to anyone, regardless of whether they have any custom Whifflemoths yet or not.

Q: Can we breed our Whifflemoths?
A: Yes! Breeding two Whifflemoths requires a Breeding Berry, which costs 1,000 Flowers and is located in the Market. You will be allowed to keep one of the Whifflepillars from your breeding, unless you use a Blue or Violet Berry, which let you keep more than just one pillar. There are other special items in the Market that can be used to influence the number of pillars produced in a breeding. You can read more about them in the Market.

Q: Can only male and female Whifflemoths breed together?
A: There is no restriction on gender when breeding so any two Whifflemoths can breed, unless they come from the same litter or family. This means that males can breed with females, as well as males with males and females with females. Whifflemoths that identify as having no gender, more than one gender, or having gender that is fluid can all breed without restriction, as well. So feel free to breed any of your Whifflemoths together, no matter what gender identity they have!

Q: Once I breed two Whifflemoths, are they mated for life?
A: That's entirely up to you! Keep mated pairs that only breed with each other, or mix and match your Whifflemoths however you want!

Q: Can I breed my Whifflemoth with a Whifflemoth owned by someone else?
A: Yes! That would be called partner breeding. You can read more about partner breeding in the Breeding Info section or in the Nursery.

Q: I'm looking for a breeding partner! Am I allowed to advertise that I am?
A: Yes! You can announce once per page in the Nursery that you are looking for a partner to breed with. Just remember that all breeding discussion should be done over PM. Do not discuss partnering with someone in the thread, as that would be spam.

Q: Can I make or purchase art of my Whifflemoth?
A: Yes! That is highly encouraged, actually!

Q: Is there a fan club for Whifflemoths?
A: No, as of right now there is no fan club!

rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me