Viscet 2k16 Event - Winter of Giving [winners!!]

Join or create fan clubs about your favorite things!

Viscet 2k16 Event - Winter of Giving [winners!!]

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:57 pm

ImageImage
Official Thread For The 2016 Viscet Winter Gifting Event

Instead of a Secret Santa event like in years past, we have decided to hold a different kind of event this year.
This will be similar to HoliBombs, but with art and writing to substitute the Secret Santa art event.

How this is going to work

If you're interested in joining, see the second post on this thread. Those who choose to participate will be listed and when the event starts can look through the other participants and see what they want and the characters they want art/writing of. A link to their picture and a short bio will be provided to give inspiration for the art/writing. Find a character from another user and create an art piece or writing for the character, and each piece will be scaled in the following way;
Point Guidelines wrote:
1 point: Sketch - Colored sketch - 100 word story/short

3 points: Clean line headshot with color - pixel of any kind - 200 word story/short

5 points: Clean fullbody with color - 400 word story/short

7 points: Half body with detailed BG + shading

10 points: Full scene + detailed character (not sketchy. usually thin lines or lineless, detailed BG with shading) OR Group picture (more than one character, clean lines+colored) - 600 word + story/short

All art/writing should PMd to me (SilverSamurai) with the title being "Winter of Giving Art for ___" so I can record the points and deem it worthy of the points. ex. if you do a super sketchy fullbody and call it 'clean lines' for 5 points, I will only award you 1 point for the sketch. This is to be fair with the point system so it can not be abused. The art can also be sent to the user you drew it for at this time as well! Please send the same message to both me (SilverSamurai) containing the art to be awarded the points and the user you drew it for. This is only to make sure the art is being received as a gift. Please use the proper form provided in the second post when the PM containing the art.

That number will be added and totaled next to your username on the list (which will be on the third post of this thread). The user you made the art for will also have that number of points subtracted from their gifted total (this is not the same as their point total.)
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Points Awarded wrote:These are the points awarded for each piece of art/writing you make for another user.

Gifted Total wrote:This is a set number given to each user at the beginning of the event. It is simply the number of gifts a user can receive in the event. As all the numbers reach close to 0 during the event, the round will refresh and all numbers will be set back to the initial starting number (25).

An example of this would be:
I made a sketch for Grifforik and it is worth one point. One point will be rewarded to me, and one point will be subtracted from Grifforik's gifted total. So this exchange would look like this:
SilverSamurai: Points:(+1) 1 total Gifted Total Remaining: 25
Grifforik: Points: 0 total Gifted Total Remaining: (-1 from SilverSamurai) 24

However, you do not have to gift the person back. While it would be nice if you did, you are not required to. But say Grifforik decided to gift me back a lined fullbody and is awarded 5 points. The new totals would look like this:
SilverSamurai: Points: 1 total Gifted Total Remaining: (-5 from Grifforik) 20
Grifforik: Points: (+5) 5 total Gifted Total Remaining: 24

But don't worry about that, I will be keeping track of all the points! While you should have a rough idea of how many points you accumulate, you can always check your totals in the third post on this thread, as it will be updated fairly often.

The gifted total per user is to prevent one user from being spammed with art because of an easy character/design and encourage users to gift a variety of people instead of just a certain user. You can also see which users have been gifted more or less by their Gifting Total Remaining, which we should try to keep around the same numbers for everyone. So if you see someone with a higher number remaining, they haven't been gifted a lot, maybe give them something to lower the number! Want to gift a user but they already have a pretty low number? They have been gifted a lot already, maybe choose someone who hasn't been as lucky?

Also, you can not reserve points for a certain user by 'claiming' them. "I am going to do a full body for Grifforik, so reserve those 5 points for me!" is not allowed. If Grifforik's Gifted total hits 0 before you send me the art/writing and get rewarded the points, they will not be counted. This also applies if it brings the total below 0, but this is a special case. If the gifting total remaining is 3, and you are rewarded with 5 points, then the total will be brought to 0 but you will only be recorded with the 3 remaining points.

There will be a starting round, then additional rounds to follow if all goes well.

The first round will have each user set to 10 Gifted Points. Once each participating users' numbers hit 0, a new round will be started and everyone will be given 25 Gifted Points. The first round is to make sure users who entered are actively participating and are not just in it for the gifts. Don't worry! The first round will work a bit differently. Each user can only gift an individual user once to ensure that everyone who enters has a fair chance to get art done before all the first slots fill up. If a user has not gained any points in the first round, they will be taken out of the event and will not be allowed to continue to receive art. If you are entered and are found to only be in it to receive free art, you will be taken out of the next round and banned from the rest of the event, as well as next years event. Seriously, this is a fun event that's celebrating community and the gift of giving. Don't be rude and selfish? If you do not think you will be able to participate in the event, don't sign up.

What's the point of gaining points? Why should I do this?

This is a way to give back to the community in a time of giving and joy. You can join for the sake of wanting to give to those around you in the community, however there will be prizes for first, second and third places. The users with the 3 most points at the end of the event will receive the listed prizes (see 3rd post).

Questions!

Does the art have to be my own? Or can I order art from a shop/DeviantArt?

You can order art! Just make sure the original artist is stated when sending the gift both to myself and to the user it is for. Same goes with writing if you choose to go this route.

Can I gift a viscet to a user for points?

No, please do not do this.

What if I don't get the art done in time and their points hit 0 before I can get it to them?

That's ok! There will likely be more than one round. But if there isn't it should still be given to them. It's a gift and a friendly gesture, isn't it? Points don't matter as much as the overall experience of this event, right?

Do I have to gift digital art? Can I make traditional art?

You are not limited to digital art! However, if you choose to make a traditional piece, make sure it's a high quality picture/scan. Also, if you choose to do traditional, please add shading to all your pieces. Only because sketches/drawing traditionally can be done fairly easily and might be taken advantage of.

I want to do the writing option! Does it have to be specifically about anything? Or can I just write?

If you are choosing the writing option, then it should meet the minimum word requirement for the points you are wanting to obtain from it for one. But if you are writing as a gift, it should be a short story/drabble about the character you choose. If you are doing this, you may want to go through all of the character's information to make sure that you are portraying the character as best as you can, as well as get familiar with the setting. Keep all writing PG and on topic.

The dates will be as follows:

November 30th - December 7th: Initial sign-ups. Please do not edit your form after the 7th, though if you'd like to add/change your form between the 30th and the 7th, you may do so. I will post a warning and an official closing post as the time comes.
December 8th - January 5th: This is the time that you have to make/order art and rack up those points for yourself. This is a full month, and should be enough time to get a decent amount of points. The first round will officially start on the 8th, and I will make a post explaining it. After the first round is complete (however long it takes), the next round will start and so on, up to January 5th. January 5th is the last day to send art for points.
January 6th - 8th: A cool-down period and the end of the event. The winners will be announced and remaining art pieces should be delivered if they have not already (but will not be counted for points.)
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:40 am, edited 23 times in total.
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sign-ups and Forms

Sign-up requirements:

If you're interested in signing up for this event, must follow the rules as follows;

Rules wrote:
1. Accumulate at least 5 points.
This can be a fullbody, 5 sketches, or a mix of any possible form for gaining points. If you're signing up for the event, you're going to be giving art/writing as well as receiving art/writing.
2. Try to gift a variety of users.
More points to earn, right? Using up all of a user's Gifted Points because they have an easy design/design that you like isn't really fair to others, so please try to only gift the same user once or twice.
3. Be honest and be fair
This is meant to be a fun community event. Please don't lie or steal (as per usual), and try your best!
4. Art should be original
If you're creating art yourself, make everything original. Gifts should not be colored-in linearts, made by you or someone else. If you color in a lineart and distribute the same lines to multiple people, the second and so on entries will not be counted for points. Yes, they can be gifts, but will not be counted for points in this event.
5. Fill in the form properly
The viscet's your listing on your form should be your own! No tryouts will be allowed.

Now that you know what's up, still want to participate? You may submit up to 5 viscets you would like art of. You can also link their bio page as well as give a personality tidbit and what everyone should know if they decide to draw/write your character. You may not change the entered viscets after the initial sign-up week, however you may adjust information if you feel the need to (i.e. they have a new mate, they changed a personality trait, exc.)

Also, if you want to, you may make a 'wishlist' of sorts. "I would really love an avatar of Albi!" or "pixels are great for my signature", or "Hitori and Delilah are mates, a couple picture would be cute!" is all right, but users by no means are required to give you what you specifically asked for. While this gives them an idea of what you'd like, it is ultimately their decision what they decide to gift.

Do get your viscet's image URL, simply go its initial adoption page and right click the image showing your viscet's reference. Click "copy image URL" or "copy image location" and paste it where the (Viscet Image URL is). Also, look in the image URL where it says "size=large". Please change this to "size=medium"! It looks confusing but it's pretty simple, I promise! Fill in the form to the best of your ability, and delete whatever doesn't apply to you (if you're only entering 3 of your viscets, delete the last 2 entries from your form, exc.)

- Thank you to everyone who entered: Sign-ups are closed! -

Please use the below form to send art to both me and to the user it is for!

Code: Select all
[center][b]Delivering some art from the Viscet Winter of Giving Event![/b][/center]

[b]To:[/b] [url=(link to their user page)](their username)[/url]
[b]From:[/b] [url=(link to your user page)](your username)[/url]
[b]Type of art:[/b] (sketch/headshot/fullbody/BG/writing) + (points it's worth (see chart on the first post))
[b]Gift Art:[/b] [url=(image url here)][img]image here[/img][/url] (is it made by you/commissioned)
[b]Comments:[/b] if you want to say anything to the user you're gifting, say it here
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Thu Dec 08, 2016 9:38 am, edited 11 times in total.
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Prizes

Prizes!

Prizes wrote:
1st place:
- T1 MYO ticket from SoulSplosion
- 1 Commission of any type from SilverSamurai
- Animation from howlingtothestars
- Full body with shading from Grifforik
- Full body flat color from MintChip
2nd place:
- 1 Animated pixel/full body of any type from SilverSamurai
- 1 Fullbody + background from howlingtothestars
- Bust shot from Grifforik
- Full body color sketch from Mint Chip
3rd place:
- 1 Pixel from SilverSamurai
- 1 Transparent Fullbody from howlingtothestars
- Headshot from Grifforik
- Full body sketch from Mint Chip
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Dec 10, 2016 11:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Participants and scores

Postby SilverSamurai » Tue Nov 29, 2016 5:33 pm

List of users participating:

Below is a list of each user that is participating in the event and their points and gifted total remaining.

Username;; grifforik

Total Points Earned;; 56
Gifted Points Remaining;; 22

Username;; SilverSamurai

Total Points Earned;; 20
Gifted Points Remaining;; 36

Username;; true knight

Total Points Earned;; 18
Gifted Points Remaining;; 44

Username;; Commandant

Total Points Earned;; 9
Gifted Points Remaining;; 12

Username;; EverdaleDreamers

Total Points Earned;; 12
Gifted Points Remaining;; 41

Username;; steampunkalec

Total Points Earned;; 180
Gifted Points Remaining;; 45

Username;; Razors

Total Points Earned;; 39

Username;; PikachuTori25

Total Points Earned;; 20
Gifted Points Remaining;; 47

Username;; howlingtothestars

Total Points Earned;; 96

Username;; Yugi

Total Points Earned;; 158
Gifted Points Remaining;; 40

Username;; funderful;;

Total Points Earned;; 5
Gifted Points Remaining;; 50

Username;; Doctor Whooves Lover

Total Points Earned;; 23
Gifted Points Remaining;; 44

Username;; solgaleo

Total Points Earned;; 18 *

Username;; Creative

Total Points Earned;; 28

Username;; -Shaded-

Total Points Earned;; 9

Username;; TigerBlue

Total Points Earned;; 26

Username;; james.

Total Points Earned;; 26

Username;; T h e M a r t i a n

Total Points Earned;; 5

Username;; skyler1515

Total Points Earned;; 10

Username;; DogLife.

Total Points Earned;; 14

Username;; Nishinoya Yū

Total Points Earned;; 18
Gifted Points Remaining;; 49

Username;; (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ* potato chip

Total Points Earned;; 5
Gifted Points Remaining;; 37

Username;; Yoosung Kim★

Total Points Earned;; 6

Username;; Firewolf56

Total Points Earned;; 12

Username;; _Alex_

Total Points Earned;; 13

Username;; Wobbuffet

Total Points Earned;; 11

Username;; milo.

Total Points Earned;; 20

Username;; cyberdragon725

Total Points Earned;; 5

Username;; sabatea

Total Points Earned;; 15

Username;; G1 Sunstreaker

Total Points Earned;; 6
Gifted Points Remaining;; 49
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 am, edited 90 times in total.
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Viscet 2k16 Event - Winter of Giving

Postby grifforik » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:36 am

I'm participating in the Viscet 2016 Winter of Giving Event!

Username;; Grifforik

Viscet 1;; Pie Short-tail- Female
Hobby/interests;; Currently she's interested in tea, and setting up her house, as well as keeping herself and Saba safe.
What you should know about them;; Pie was hurt when her family was destroyed and saved by a little shatter glass butterfly charm.
Additional links;; About her and the link to her comic is there
Amazing gifts for this viscet:
Headshot by Firewolf56

Viscet 2;; Sabaku - Female
Hobby/interests;; Playing with EVERYTHING! Super inquisitive and really loves to find hidden things.
What you should know about them;; Saba is Pie's adopted daughter
Additional links;; Working on details
Amazing gifts for this viscet:
Headshot by SilverSamurai

Viscet 3;; Sly - Male
Hobby/interests;; Sly is a farmer with 3 kids and a mate.
What you should know about them;; Sly is a quiet male, a true cowboy, with a ton of land that he owns, and a great ability with animals.
Additional links;; I dk if you guys wanna see his kids or not XD

Viscet 4;; Zephyr
Hobby/interests;; Mountain climbing
What you should know about them;; Zephyr is a thrill seeker and loves to rock climb. His passion is backpacking through deserted country and scaling rock walls that possibly no one else has ever climbed. The thrill of the climb, the possibility of the fall, and the amazing feeling of victory and accomplishment of reaching the top on only his skill and determination, are heady feelings that he's addicted to. The best part of the climb is the feeling of standing on the top of the world looking out over vistas that most visects will never see, nor every think about. Its quiet and beautiful in a way that inspires awe. And the sheer peace that descends is the most amazing feeling of tranquility that transcends the bounds of his ability to describe; A feeling that keeps him coming back over and over again.
Additional links;; -

Viscet 5;; Sam and Duke - Male and male?
Hobby/interests;; Mostly they just argue and eat a lot (like scooby doo and shaggy, only Duke can't talk to anyone but Sam)
What you should know about them;; Sam is quiet and reserved, coming from a lifetime of being feared. His father wants him to join the family business (not nice things) but Duke is afraid of hurting people and so Sam avoids violence and the family when he can.
Additional links;;
Annnd some inspiration 'mermermermermermer' says Duke, right before Sam goes to sleep... _._

Wishlist;; Anything really :) If possible something with Saba and Pie ^^
Last edited by grifforik on Fri Dec 09, 2016 11:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
grifforik

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverSamurai » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:02 am

Username;; SilverSamurai

Viscet 1;; Nova - Female
Hobby/interests;; She loves traveling the world and studying the stars.
What you should know about them;; none really
Additional links;; all her info is here

Viscet 2;; Hitori - male
Hobby/interests;; Writing in his journal, making maps.
What you should know about them;; He isn't one to show emotion to just anyone, very hard to get along with. Was an experiment subject and lost his mentor/father/boyfriend figure escaping his past life. His story is here
Additional links;; nah

Viscet 3;; Shiki/Nanashi - male
Hobby/interests;; He is a king who unwillingly received heir to the throne. He likes to read and being alone. Also likes sneaking out and going for walks by himself and unseen.
What you should know about them;; his story is here way shorter than Hitori's i promise - he also suffers from hallucinations of flowers and delusions of his past. His real name is Shiki, but he is known as 'Nanashi' (literally meaning 'no name' or 'one without name') by those who don't personally know him.
Additional links;; themesong

Viscet 4;; Akiko "Areo" - female
Hobby/interests;; Baking during the day and ninja-ing around at night. has a robinhood-like character.
What you should know about them;; not much??
Additional links;; all her info is here which isn't much

Albi - male
Hobby/interests;; memes. Hoards rocks ?? will do anything if paid. Is super lame and a huge dork.
What you should know about them;; he doesn't really care about anything?? super chill and laid back, though he's pretty fidgety if he's not doing anything. annoying and hyper??
Additional links;; all his info can be found here

Wishlist;; I love all kinds of art, especially icons and pieces for my signature.
Last edited by SilverSamurai on Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yo, I'm Silver and like talking with people and making new friends.
I enjoy music, birds, anime/manga, video games, and art. Feel free to send over a message whenever if you'd like to chat!

A lot is happening right now, but I'm doing my best

"I fell apart, but got back up again,"
SilverSamurai

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Shiveren* » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:14 am

mark :)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx"Reality is just an
x..xxxillusion and the
xxxxx.xuniverse is a
xxxx.xxxhologram"
xxxxx.....xxxx-Bill CipherImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x.xDA
x.xvιscєтs: please say *Shiveren* sent you!
x.xмʏ cнαяαcтɛяs
x.xtext text text text text text
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xcoding credit
*Shiveren*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:16 am

Username;; true knight

Viscet 1;; Pantarei - Male (DFAB)
Hobby/interests;; er...well, he's got a fondness for anything involving life; growing plants, raising his daughter, and children overall, despite his lifestyle. other than that, he lacks any practical interests.
What you should know about them;; he's not one to be very happy very often, although he does have a fondness for his daughter, Qerabi, and his mate, Avariel. he's sort of a vigilante-like figure, so he's got a dark and mysterious air about him rather than anything cheerful or bright. he's also incredibly bitter toward his past life as Neila (which means, he resents the days that he lived as a female) so while making him look feminine is okay (encouraged, really, bc he's genetically female!) having him his sex is not.
Additional links;; there's this

Viscet 2;; Raven - Male
Hobby/interests;; archery, of course, flirting with pretty ladies (heck pretty much any lady), teasing, and pretty much anything that can get him into trouble.
What you should know about them;; his gems - technically scales - are pretty much his life source, so they do glow a little! also, he has a bow matching the colors of his pelt and gems with glowing light purple arrows of energy; pls don't draw a regular bow and arrow if you draw it! ;w; he's also a huge doof, but is still scarred by his past; however, he rarely lets it bring him down.
Additional links;; Just check out his story, written by me, on the first page of his adoption link. ^-^

Viscet 3;; Kratos - Male
Hobby/interests;; he doesn't have any particular interests other than...observing, watching the world go by. he doesn't really interfere in big events, but he does take an interest in others occasionally.
What you should know about them;; he's very mysterious and almost endlessly calm; not much can get under his skin, unless the likes of something from the underworld dares to interfere with or harm those he is looking after from afar. he is dangerous, and yet rarely one to attack. he does have a fondness for children, and can have a somewhat dry approach to those like raven who act...foolish. he's also an angel, but not of the 'heavenly' realm; think like...he's basically of a different universe altogether.
Additional links;; see raven's story for some characterization. ^-^

Viscet 4;; Yuri - Male
Hobby/interests;; sdfghjkl
What you should know about them;; THIS IS MY CHILD PLS DO NOT GET HIM WRONG//shot
well, basically, all you need to know is that he's very jumpy, very fearful of things, but violently defensive over his children. he's also got an accent, of course, being from the eterna-equivalent of japan (think kobe, japan; very bright and lively place) so he's struggling to speak the language his mates and children do fluently. at this point, he does speak fluently, but his accent is still thick and hard to understand sometimes because of a mild malfunction with his broca's area (aka it's a mild brain thing too due to early set-on trauma and stress from his youth in the war). he suffers from mild bipolar disorder as well, as a result of his wartime experience, and thus sometimes he acts off for days on end before returning to 'normal'; however, it's not severe enough for him to act violent or vehemently angry. usually, on his down days, he'll be distant and sort of depressed and bitter over anything entirely dangerous. overall, normally, however, he's very bright and cheerful, takes anything anyone says literally, and is incredibly loving. he's a bit insecure about his difficulty with communication, but support from his friends and mates certainly helps him keep trying.
Additional links;; his story hasn't entirely been written down yet. ^^

Wishlist;; animated pixels are super rad tbh
if you write me something, please be accurate with the character! :o
and as for an actual preference,,,,i don't mind! go nuts c:

as a side note, i'm noticing a lot of people don't really want writing, so i'll try not to do much of it ^^; if i make a drabble for you and you don't want it, i'm sorry! i can try to retract the points taken from you or something...hopefully.
Last edited by Vixen Luo on Sun Jan 01, 2017 5:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lex » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:19 am

Username;; commandant

Viscet #1 wrote:
Avariel - Male (he/him)
What you should know about them;; Avariel is a strong, often very verbal angel of vengeance. He is definitely one to hold grudges and his good moods are far and few between. He can be impulsive sometimes, which can lead to problems, and due to his heavy stubbornness he rarely gets along with any other angels, much less see eye-to-eye with them. He prefers earth far more than the heavens as far as his home goes. He tends to be rather irritable and can quickly resort to violence in confrontations. Despite this, he is also fiercely protective.
Additional links;; Click here for his toyhouse!

Viscet #2 wrote:
Qerabi - Female (she/her)
What you should know about them;; Avariel and (true knight's) Pantarei's child, Qerabi is mute and prefers to be in the background of things. She is often very stoic and doesn't show her emotions very well, only in subtle ways; a scathing but hidden glare, for example, or a tiny smile on her face. She enjoys quietly collecting seemingly random things; rocks, marbles, leaves, you name it. She is a half-angel, and stronger than a mortal, but hates getting in other angels' business, including her father's.
Additional links;; Click here for her toyhouse!

Viscet #3 wrote:
Keiko - Female (she/her)
What you should know about them;; Keiko is a playful, mischievous young thing. She loves to play pranks and is generally quite unruly, though upbeat most of the time and it takes a good bit to bring her down. She has fire magic and loves just playing with it in general, but can also use it offensively. She is a more feral viscet but this doesn't stop her from wanting to mess with more civilized viscets or even humans, though she doesn't easily understand language and tends to walk on all fours more often than not. She loves her tail and hugs it a lot, too.
Additional links;; Click here for her toyhouse!

Viscet #4 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Sebastian - Male (he/him)
What you should know about them;; important info about them

Viscet #5 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Flynn - FTM (he/him)
What you should know about them;; Flynn is an average-sized viscet, feminine in appearance but hardly in action. A former war viscet, Flynn can be fairly jumpy and night terrors are not uncommon things for him. He has a large family (although kids are very not much his favorite), and loves his mates - Yuri and Estelle - dearly. While he can be very protective, he also sometimes has a bad habit of seizing up and wanting to back away from serious problems, as they make him highly uncomfortable.

Wishlist;; Not looking for anything in particular! I love pixel art, though. ♥ The only 'cets out of these five that can be drawn together are Avariel and Qerabi!
Last edited by lex on Wed Nov 30, 2016 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
just kidding im back a little
lex

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby maritime. » Wed Nov 30, 2016 11:20 am

Username;; EverdaleDreamers

Viscet #1 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Riskain - male
Hobby/interests;; hoards shiny things, likes dragons, water and fishing. Fishing is a hobby
What you should know about them;; He's a grump butt and has a high sense of justice, dislikes violence (harming someone in the least). He can be drawn with Luka since they both deal in the field of herbal medicine. (you can draw him with anyone really)
Additional links;; his page

Viscet #2 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Luka Zess (Luka) - genderfluid- dmab
Hobby/interests;; likes rice cakes, water, rain, pearls, shiny things. Likes to visit shrines and go swimming in water. Reading is his pass time.
What you should know about them;; Luka's really into helping others. He likes to swim. He's a xuanlong who's a medicine seller and guards the moon and is tasked with bringing water to the world. He's Chinese and sticks around Asia. He can be drawn traveling with Altäir or with Riskain who also deals in herbal medicine like him. (can be drawn with anyone really)
Additional links;; page link vague memory fragments themesong

Viscet #3 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Raze Candy - genderfluid - dfab
Hobby/interests;; She's a gamer, artist, and cosplayer. She makes sweets and confections as a hobby.
What you should know about them;; she loves sweets. Her profession is actually a hacker/computer techie but she has a job as a coffee barista at an aesthetic and pastel themed coffee shop. (can be drawn with anyone really)
Additional links;; page link
Playlist: theme song
boop

Viscet #4 wrote:
(Viscet Name) - Altäir Lumen - female
Hobby/interests;; she loves eating and making sweets. Collecting fireflies, and beetles
What you should know about them;; she is a healer and a hunter of mythological beasts and monsters. She travels with Luka and can be drawn with him. (can be drawn with anyone really)
Additional links;; page link

Edit: I don't own Hollow anymore, got permission to edit so I can let you all know that.

Wishlist;; I adore emoticons, pixels, avatars, headshots and stuffs (i'm not picky though so throw anything at me really just ignore this silly wishlist it's the thought that counts!)
Last edited by maritime. on Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 9 times in total.
maritime.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me