Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 11

Postby MaroonCookie » Tue Nov 08, 2022 10:12 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe

Prompt:

Stripe starts picking apart the riddle in their head. Go above and beyond once more to view the world anew... It sounded like it wanted them to maybe climb the tree, or the walls of the maze, and try seeing what's up there? But there's one part of that sentence that bothers them. Once more. What does it mean once more? They've never been to the top of the maze, they assume most beings here haven't been to the top of the maze, so they try to think about what else it could mean. But ultimately, they come up blank, no matter how hard they think on it. They've never been very good at riddles. They sigh. They're probably just overthinking it, anyways. "I think we should try climbing the tree or the walls to get a better look at the maze. That's what I'm getting from this riddle, at least." Even if they do end up being wrong, at least they might get a better understanding of the maze from this.

codeword:TheRiddler
hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HallowMoon » Wed Nov 09, 2022 12:18 am

Username & ID: HallowMoon - 1027299
Chicoon participating: Onyx

Prompt:

Onyx is thinking about going up the tree Image I really rushed this btw, it would look better if I had time but I don’t so this will have to do for now

HallowMoon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bakuraas. » Wed Nov 09, 2022 1:18 am

Username & ID: bakuraas. + 876991
Chicoon participating:Sylvestris

Prompt: (121 words)

"Above and Beyond, huh?" Sylvestris thought, looking around them and remembering some of the other options of where they could have gone and making a small noise of realization, only to deflate once he thought about it a little bit more. "It could mean that we need to get on the walls, either on top of the tree or maybe climbing up those destroyed walls from before, if anything we just need to get up there... but the walls are terrible to climb, so maybe it's not intended... but that also might just be a way for the maze to trick us into not trying it? It would give us a new perspective on the maze, so it's definitely a possibility.

"tip-top! absolutely tickity-boo!"
♥️[ gb, baku ] ♦️ [ he/they/faer ]♥️
・:*:・。☆{ baku's angel c4c }☆。・:*:・
♥️[ ravynscar ] ♦️ [ cs character toyhouse ] ♦️ [ empyra ]♥️
♥️[ karsalis ]♥️
bakuraas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Nov 09, 2022 4:28 am

for participating, these users receive x2 Ghost Gasp potions each

Adds white flame patches to a chicoon (large, only white/light light grey) (R)

PrincessAlexis #19227
BunnyBeam + 832349
.henloimmabirb. + 778953
-roadkill-69- 825808
Ottercola [111526]
Caeleesi / 309551
Xynthalium 842609
-aeris + 800027
Zigzagoon 97981
Case 108699
Zentropy + 75749
HeyoCoyoteHere 964822
GreyScale 862594
imabanditø 908562
woofer-moosh + 283946
rainbowpanda101 & 116794
: Eevee55 + 1033286
FatalCollapse & 852442
MaroonCookie + 1014873
HallowMoon - 1027299
bakuraas. + 876991

For solving the riddle, these users receive these items

Bat Extract
Gives your chicoon bat-style headwings (R)
Scrying potion
gives a chicoon particles shaped like unreadable runes (UC)
Contained Creature
Gives a chicoon the parasite event trait
BunnyBeam + 832349
.henloimmabirb. + 778953
-roadkill-69- 825808
Ottercola [111526]
Caeleesi / 309551
Xynthalium 842609
-aeris + 800027
Zigzagoon 97981
Case 108699
Zentropy + 75749
GreyScale 862594
imabanditø 908562
rainbowpanda101 & 116794
: Eevee55 + 1033286
FatalCollapse & 852442
MaroonCookie + 1014873
HallowMoon - 1027299
bakuraas. + 876991

Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... Day 12

Postby Caeleesi » Wed Nov 09, 2022 8:46 am

Username & ID: Caeleesi / 309551
Chicoon participating (link): Neviah

Prompt:

Neviah gazed in awe at the maze laid before them, now that they had climbed the wall and could see it all laid out. Listening to eyes as he spoke, she nodded her head, ears perking up as he mentions that the maze itself hadn't changed since the last time he was here.
"It hasn't changed? That's weird..."
She gratefully took the mango, and as she was going to take a bite, eyes pointed out something past her gaze. She shuffled around and looked towards where he was pointing with a curious gaze, her own eyes widening in response. "Oh, wow... they're very pretty..."
As they looked around more, those symbols caught their gaze and Neviah scratched her head, taking a bite out of the mango, which was delicious and oozed juice with each bite.
"What strange symbols.. surely they have something to do with the riddle- i agree! Hmm... It looks like eye equals closed... so we should close our eyes? or maybe just one of them? and... walk? turn? I don't like that last part, though.. Maybe blinking gets you turned around in the maze because of the lights or something?"
She sat on the ledge, looking visibly confused.
"I'd rather not try and guess the third one... Death is not on my to do list, honestly"

codeword:TheRiddlerDecipher
Local Skeleton Queen
DA || || TH || ©
ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛɪᴍᴇꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴇꜱ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴅᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ
©
ᴘʀᴇᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ᴠʀɪꜱᴋᴇʙᴀʙ ʙ)
Caeleesi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ottercola » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:16 am

Username & ID: Ottercola [111526]
Chicoon participating: [Boo]

Prompt:

Boo clambered up the tree after Eyes, taking his outstretched paw and pulling himself up on top of the wall. He looked around. THe maze seemed to outstretch forever in every direction. "Wow no wonder you havent been able to get out" he sad a bit sadly. His eyes followed the suddenly excited chicoons gaze, watching as the strange blue lights made up symbols. "Oh! That must be the riddle!" he joined in. "Now we have to decipher it..." He scratched his head and took the mango Eyes had offered him, munching on it idly as he thought. "The eyes...maybe in order to see the TRUE way we need to close our eyes? Maybe something in the maze will guide us. THe second....uh..." he squinted for a moment. "Maybe we have to walk backwards?" he offered as a decipher. He flapped his head wings in frustration. "I'm not so sure about the last part.."he sighed." But maybe those strange archways mean bad news?" He looked at Eyes in hope he had a better answer. "You know all the strange things here, what do you think?"

▪▪

▪▪

[Lottie|Pepper|Pup]
[ just a funny dog ]
[CS Toyhouse]
I'm a Chicoon Artist!

▪▪

ImageImage

Ottercola

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:24 am

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec

Prompt:

As he looks at the symbols in the sky, he discerns another meaning. "So hear me out, I think that we need to close our eyes so we don't get disoriented by the tricks of the maze. We can go by feel, and our parasites can help us. If the maze begins to shift and our eyes are closed, it will throw us off balance and we will feel it."

He continues staring at the symbols. "Also, I believe we need to go backwards. If our heads are facing deeper into the maze, maybe it won't know we are leaving! It will think we're going deeper in, and we can escape by walking in reverse."

Then he frowned. "This last part is a bit trickier, I see the skull and it reminds me of death, and then there is the omega symbol. That symbol represents the end, specifically the end of something grand. It could mean that if we die in the maze, we go back to real life, but I don't think that's it, that's probably a trick. What it might mean is that if we leave the maze we will die?!" He was getting very flustered now. Wait, wait, I think I know what it is! That pile of bones I saw, that must be where the exit was! The bones mark the end of the maze, and they were placed there to scare us away from it! "

Last edited by PrincessAlexis on Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:36 am

Username & ID: .henloimmabirb. + 778953
Chicoon participating: Gizmo

Prompt:

Once he had climbed up onto the wall with Eyes, he looked across the expansive maze. His jaw dropped in wonder at just how big it all was! He squinted and looked at the spot where Eyes was pointing, he saw the walls move, they were moving! "Whaaat, that's crazy cool!" Gizmo let out a chirp of curiosity, for a few moments he just sat there watching different spots of the maze move. He was caught out of his watching when he was offered the mango, he smiled to Eyes and opened his paws to take it. "Huh?" He turned his head immediately to where he was pointing and noticed the strange shimmers in the sky. "They do look a bit like stars!" He honks and looks around the sky, the thought of Eyes not sure if they were stars made Gizmo feel sad for the Chicoon...he hopes that maybe if they find a way out they can both see some real stars again! As Gizmo looks at the stars, he starts to see the strange symbols. "They look like...symbols, of some kind, maybe they have to do with the riddle we're after!"
"Maybe we have to close our eyes," He looked a bit closer. "then...turn around or maybe go back to where we came from," He stands up on the edge of the wall. "The last symbol has me stumped...but maybe it means the archway place is no good? Or maybe this tree isn't the path we're looking for?"

Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Aeris » Wed Nov 09, 2022 10:40 am

Username & ID: -aeris + 800027
Chicoon participating (link): Winter

Prompt:

Decipher the riddle and explain it to Eyes. there are 3 'steps' you need to Decipher.

Winter nodded and got to deciphering, he first asked for a piece of paper and pen from Eyes and squinted his eyes to understand the symbols on the seemingly 'endless' sky. He wrote down the 3 things needed to decipher before showing it to Eyes. " the first part, I think we need to close our eyes, maybe it's not both our eyes but one eye? We could try both later so we'll see which one is right. " Winter explained before pointing towards the next group. " Then as we're walking, we need to turn- turn around perhaps? does this mean to walk backward? " Winter pondered and almost laughed at how silly it was before realizing it may be possible. " We never tried walking backward so we wouldn't know right? " Winter nodded before pointing to the next and last code. This one was tricky, he wasn't too sure about its meaning but he knows the universal meaning of skulls is death. "This last one is tricky, hold on, let me think about this. " The chicoon walked back and forth pondering over what the third one meant, the sign was familiar, where did he see it? " I vaguely remember seeing that symbol somewhere, I think it was one of the corridors? Maybe- rather than the meaning of the symbol, it is the type of corridor? or a design? " He muttered before nodding his head. " Yes, shapes like this means death or danger, I think it's in our safe bet to stay clear of those areas. "

Winter sighed deeply, how would they stay clear of areas such as those if their eyes were closed? he glanced over to Eyes before an idea hit him. Maybe Eyes' parasites could help? " Hey Eyes, I think I have an idea, maybe your parasites could help us navigate with our eyes closed? Perhaps the maze doesn't affect them and they could open their eyes, guiding us far from those shapes? "
[322]

My TH ! | dm for my discord
-Aeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby miissingyou » Wed Nov 09, 2022 11:29 am

Username & ID: Xynthalium 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth struggled to climb the wall due to its height, before finally managing to slip a hand onto the top, pulling itself up. Taking the strange mango into its hand, it watched the maze shift and change. Noticing Eyes' expression, Dr. Xynth looked up at the sky. Blue and orange lights twinkled above, resembling stars from the night sky. "Hey, look! They morphed into symbols!" Dr. Xynth exclaimed. It then turned over to Eyes. "I think it's supposed to mean something. Hear me out..."

"So, that first symbol is saying what looks like keeping our eyes closed. The other one is a stick figure and an arrow representing rotation. Both of those together makes that last one. The Omega symbol is sometimes used to indicate something coming to an end, or a close. But next to that is a skull. What I'm thinking is, there might be something that represents death here. It's warning us not to turn around and look at it, because it might be behind us. It's either that, or we can find the exit with our eyes closed, maybe using your parasites to navigate? They might see something that we can't. Because the skull is next to Omega, that could mean it's the end of our suffering in this maze, us finally being released."

(219)

xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist