Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day5]

Postby miissingyou » Tue Nov 01, 2022 12:21 pm

Username & ID: Right Hand Man 842609
Chicoon participating (link): Dr. Xynth
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow

Prompt:

Dr. Xynth followed the hand into a shop. So that strange hand belonged to a Chicoon! It doesn't look like a Chicoon Dr. Xynth has ever seen before, though. Well, that just means more studying to do!
It eyed the yellow potion warily.
"So, these potions you made yourself, huh? I'll take this one, please!" Dr. Xynth said, pointing to the branching yellow potion. It carefully held the potion in its paws, and looked back up at the Chicoon. One last visual study before it moved on. What was wrong with this Chicoon? Why did it have a bunch of eyes and mouths everywhere? Dr. Xynth simply MUST get to the bottom of this.

(114)

codeword:potionsday
xx.xxxxxxxxxverna
ཐི❤︎ཋྀ i will be much better then ཐི❤︎ཋྀ
..xxxxxxshe/he/it ♡ adult
xx.xxxxxxpfp by valkry
x.we have lots of people blocked,
xxblock evasion will be reported
miissingyou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rainbowpanda101 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 1:49 pm

Username & ID: rainbowpanda101 & 116794
Chicoon participating (link): Max
Bottle choice (choose one): bubbling red

Prompt:

Max jumped as a loud voice greeted him. He blinked rapidly when a lantern flickered to life. As his eyes adjusted to the new light, he realized that the figure he'd been chasing was now in front of him. Was he a Chicoon? He kind of looked like a Chicoon, but there was something about him that Max couldn't put his finger on. Then again, the longer he looked the more he began to realize that this stranger had eyeballs and mouths in places where eyeballs and mouths didn't usually go. As the stranger chattered on, Max tried his best to pay attention. When he was offered a drink, he was glad at first because he was parched from running around in the maze. His options didn't look all that appetizing, but Max couldn't be rude! "I'll take the bubbling red one, please," Max said. [word count: 145]

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
XXXXXXXXXX
XXXXX
XXXXX
female
Pisces
she/her/they/them
American
adult

ART SHOP

FURSONA

TOYHOUSE

Everyone wants happiness,
nobody wants pain,
you can't have a rainbow,
without a little rain

🌈🌈☔🌈🌈
XXXXXXXXXX

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
rainbowpanda101

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby imabanditø » Tue Nov 01, 2022 2:45 pm

Username & ID: imabanditø 908562
Chicoon participating (link): montgomery
Bottle choice (choose one): bubbling red

Prompt:

montgomery walked through the archway, unsure of what he’d see next. suddenly, he heard the voice of, and saw, a chicoon. well, his theory was right-! but he wasn’t sure if he wanted to be right or not. regardless, he waved hello to the mysterious chicoon. “hi there..!” he shyly said, trying to hold back his slight fear in order to appear nice to whoever this was. after being told about the chicoon’s wares, montgomery asked, “oh-! that sounds neat! you made these yourself?” he desperately tried to seem interested in these weird potions, but in reality he wasn’t eager to take an unknown substance from a stranger, especially this stranger. it seemed like he was putting himself in danger if he drank it. so, he decided to make a plan - he’d take one to be nice, but he would hold off on drinking it for as long as possible. at least, he hoped he’d be able to do that. what if it did weird things to him? “i’ll take the red one,” montgomery said. why? it looks like fruit punch! he really wished all it was is fruit punch, and the chicoon was just kidding when he said they do something.. or maybe “do something” meant quenching your thirst? [211 words]

— cer/ceri | he/they
th | aroace/agender
my art shop! :D <3
imabanditø

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MaroonCookie » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:16 pm

Username & ID: MaroonCookie + 1014873
Chicoon participating (link): Stripe
Bottle choice (choose one): glowing green

Prompt:

Stripe stares with suspicion at the shopkeeper. The strange liquids in the bottles make them uneasy, and it strikes them as odd that someone they literally just met would be offering them anything. But despite their initial hesitation, they think it over, and decide that it couldn't hurt to try one. After all, they haven't seen any friendly faces in this maze, and any break they can get they'll take. They eye the vials with curiosity. The yellow one almost reminds them of lightning, with its branching paths and bright coloration. The purple one almost reminds them of magic, with its mesmerizing swirls. The red one looks... kind of dangerous. Probably not taking that one. They examine the green one, and immediately feel drawn to it. Its fairly unremarkable, save for the fact it glows, but something about it is almost calling them to it. After some thought, they decide on the green one. They gently wrap their paw around the potion, bringing it to their lips.

hiya!
you can call me mar or maroon :] just a silly little goober who likes to draw sometimes
she/they
Image Image Image

my besties ^_^ val foxy lemon

check out this cool mobile game called dragon village collection and use my invite code if you're interested ! i want free stuff lol

Image Image
MaroonCookie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FatalCollapse » Tue Nov 01, 2022 4:26 pm

Username & ID: FatalCollapse + 852442
Chicoon participating (link): Nox
Bottle choice (choose one): Swirling purple

Prompt:

Nox walked into the small room and was surprised to see another chicoon... or so he thought. He listened carefully as the stranger gave him their introduction. Had this chicoon been following and watching him? Worry flooded the little whelps body and a shiver went down his spine when he realized he was being stalked. When the stranger offered him a drink from one of his mysterious bottles Nox refused. He just met this guy, how could he trust him? The stranger told him to pick one anyway and told him he didn't have to drink it anyway so Nox picked the swirling purple bottle hesitantly.

╔════════════════════════╗
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʟᴀᴜɢʜ,

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ 🐱 👑 🐺
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ Image
‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎Image
‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Image
‎ ‎‎ ɪᴛ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ, ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀʟʀɪɢʜᴛ
╚════════════════════════╝
FatalCollapse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stellulite » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:10 pm

CODE: SELECT ALL
Username & ID: stellulite 666555
Chicoon participating (link): Clover
Bottle choice (choose one): Glowing green

Prompt:

As Clover ran through the halls, her feet screeched as she came to an abrupt stop. Her wings raise excitedly as she hears the friendly voice coming from the archway, curious to hear another living creature within the maze. As her eyes met the strange chicoon, her eyes widened and her eyebrows raised, intrigued by his unique physical appearance. She watched curiously as the teal-colored eye on his ear and the celadon-colored eye on his arm began to track her movement. Although this all seemed stranger, Clover wasn’t too bothered by his strange appearance. As the chicoon began to explain he didn’t come across many customers, she figured he had to of been lonely. Clover thought to herself about how others see him, assuming that he was a nice chicoon, just misunderstood. She listened as he discussed his wares, interested in what he had to offer but also nervous about consuming anything that came out of this eerie place. This sent her into a spiral of thought about what would happen if she declined one of the potions. Would the chicoon simply just be disappointed, or would this objection lead to an angry reaction that could put her in a vulnerable position? She suddenly snapped out of her thoughts, smiling at the chicoon and gesturing to the glowing green potion.
Word count: 220

╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
♡ skye | they/them | th
╭── ♡ ⋅ ⋅ ── ♡ ── ⋅ ⋅ ♡ ──╮
1:02 ───♡─────── 3:41

Image art by inuimori
stellulite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby seiku88 » Tue Nov 01, 2022 6:46 pm

Username & ID: seiku88 + 414623
Chicoon participating (link): Halki
Bottle choice (choose one): branching yellow

Prompt:

Halki flinched as the voice rang through the area, but when the lantern lit up, he was glad to see another chicoon! ...until he moved his sight, and the eyeball on that blue arm looked back at him.
Albeit he was a bit nervous about the unusual features of the shopkeeper, he felt quite relieved that the blue arm he was worried about was actually a chicoon's tail.

As the shopkeeper pulled out four glasses of drinks, Halki couldn't believe his eyes. The drinks had almost fluorescent colors, and he wasn't sure if those were safe to drink. His eyes moved towards the red and the yellow drinks, as those drinks had normal-looking colors.
After long consideration, Halki made up his mind and asked the shopkeeper. "Then... Can I get the yellow one, please?" [134]

═════════ ═════════
SEIKU | they/them
────────────────────
+9 CS Time
════════════════════
> TH | > Adopts Storage

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
seiku88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winter Shores » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:33 am

Username & ID: Winter Shores
Chicoon participating (link): [url]Tigon[/url]
Bottle choice (choose one): Bubbling red

Prompt: Tigon stared down at the four liquids. All were mysterious in their own way. He wasnt sure if he liked the way this Chicoon was so eager for him to try one. The way this Chicoons tailed moved on its own, it kind of drew you in but it unsettled Tigon. He didn’t want to play this game. What if one of them where poison! He huffed out and stepped back, “I dont want to play your game of pick me..” The Chicoons blue tail looked as if it was about to cry. “Well its not gonna hurt,” the Chicoon drawled out. Tigon approached the bottles again. Which one called to him the most? He closed his eyes and thought, desperate for a tug to one and for his intuition to be right. He opened his eyes slowly and looked over the bottles. He hovered his hand over each bottle, the pull becoming stronger as he got closer to the red contents. “This one…” Tigon mummbled out. The Chicoon grinned at him as if he picked the worse possible option. Tigon was confident in his choice so he didnt let this deter him. He was up for the challenge at least he hoped so..
Word count: 204 (might be wrong i hand counted)

Winter Shores

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:56 am

After a little wait -and nothing happening to you- the stranger clapped his hands together and sighed "well, i guess that batch was a dud." he reached below the counter and pulled out a few more bottles "Guess it really was just a tasty beverage like the book said. These however..." He motions to a bottle almost exactly like the one you just drank "Will do something weird if you drink it, like... turn your tongue black or something... i dont suggest you drink it now, but maybe it'll come in handy later?"
He hands you the bottle.

These users, who picked glowing green receive...
x1 Shimmery Liqueur
this item changes a chicoons pupils to a swirly shape, they can change pupil color.
19227 825808 971822 652370 75749 1014873 666555

These users, who picked branching yellow receive...
x1 Pumpkin Potion
this item gives your chicoon jack-o-lantern-face shaped markings (anywhere, any size, any number)
876991 862594 299978 703858 242408 842609 414623 283946

These users, who picked swirling purple receive...
x1 Essence of Spider
this item gives your chicoon web and/or spider-shaped markings (anywhere, any size, any number)
862594 17099 97981 778953 309551 630267 108699 964822 852442

These users, who picked bubbling red receive...
x1 Gummyworm Concoction
This item makes a chicoons tongue longer, and adds stripes to it (both effects of the potion are required, any tongue length longer then the chicoons original tongue)
832349 111526 1033286 1025193 800027 116794 908562

These users randomly receive an additional potion from the chicoon
x1 Contained Creature
gives a chicoon the parasite trait
17099 703858 832349

if I've missed you or you're labeled under the wrong potion please dm me!
Last edited by Buzz Aesthetic on Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A Curious Traveler... [Day6]

Postby PrincessAlexis » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:33 am

Username & ID: PrincessAlexis #19227
Chicoon participating (link): Aztec

Prompt:

Aztec was curious about what was going on in this maze, and even more so about the weird Chicoon who had only now just revealed himself. This Chicoon wasn't normal, that was for sure, and he had actually named all of his different body parts, which wouldn't seem so weird except for the fact that they all had eyes in various places!

"Yeah, actually there are some things I was wondering. What is this place? Where did the maze come from, and is it really as dangerous as it seems? I mean, there are bones in here!!!"

Aztec thought it would be impolite to ask about the creature's odd limbs, although he was wondering about them as well. Seemed like some sort of parasite had gotten hold of him, but there were so many! At least four, that he was counting, and maybe even more than that. He couldn't focus with all of this weird business going on, to be quite honest.

codeword:Askeyesanything

Egyptian Razorbacks!
NEW Artist Search ☆ Temporary Hiatus ☆ Our Discord!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageCheck Out My Characters! =)

☆ ☆ ☆ ImageImage Image☆ ☆ ☆

I'm looking for an artist to design a ribbon / rosette base for the Egyptian Razorbacks closed-species competitions. Willing to pay well depending on your skill level. Please PM me with examples of your work.
PrincessAlexis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me