Stars V.2 • Lore Challenge

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Stars V.2 • Lore Challenge

Postby Swishy & Broken » Thu May 13, 2021 2:16 pm

xImage
[ Main ThreadArchiveFrequently Asked QuestionsNurseryExploreArtist SearchStaff ]

Welcome to our celebration.. of sorts!
The team has decided to open a few very fun contests to celebrate all
the creativity put into your clans. We're blown away by the constantly
moving and changing atmosphere around Stars and couldn't be more
excited to host a little something.

The writing and art prompt?
Tell us about your clan, your cats, your lore, everything and anything!
The more you do or write the more prizes you'll be qualified to win (:

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Lore Challenge

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:29 am

To join in on this fun little challenge, fill out this forum:
    Code: Select all
    [b]I'd love to tell you about my clan, Swishy! [/b]
    Username:
    Clan link:
    Prompt:

Each user can enter twice, once for each clan, and may win prizes for both clans lore!
    Entries will be closed off August 27th (23:59), so you have quite a while to put however much effort you'd like into this!
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:43 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:39 am

res just in case
you may now post, hooligans
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Currently: Drawing cats
❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:44 am

Last edited by northie on Sat Aug 28, 2021 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CedarShrooms » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:45 am

Res
Hi! I'm Cedar! I'm always open to art commisions so PM me! My art shop: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4572442
CedarShrooms

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KittyandCat » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:46 am

res :0

he/him | EST

-flight rising

Image Image
KittyandCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BigFrog4231 » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:46 am

I'd love to tell you about my clan, Swishy!
Username: BigFrog4231
Clan link: The Star Striders
Prompt: [1,368 words]
Part one- Exile
The Star Striders were founded many many seasons ago by a cream colored she-cat by the name of Lightpaw after being exiled from her clan. At Lightpaw's old clan, their last leader had been killed during a battle, and she swears a fellow clanmate killed the leader. For moons she plotted on avenging her late leader, but never found a good opportunity to strike. One day when she thought she was alone with the suspected murderer, she attacked, but was found before she could dispatch of the cat. She was exiled and told never to return to her clan. Lightpaw wandered for many moons, seeking a home she could call her own, but no clan would let her in- stating that it was too dangerous to let a loner into their camp. She ventured far from any lake or forest before finding herself inside of a concrete jungle with pillars filled with stars that reached the clouds, and twolegs as far as the eye could see. She made her home there for a season or so, living in a small alleyway and fighting off any kittypets or stay cats who may enter her new territory.
Lightpaw exploring the city after being exiled from her previous clan
Part two- Monster
However, she saw that so many cats who lived in the city were just like her: missing their home and in need of shelter and security. She attempted time after time to make a new clan- one that would welcome any loner or kittypet and provide a home for any cat who needed one. However, no cat saw her to be fit to lead. She had no camp, no territory to defend, and no leadership experience. One day, she stumbled upon a camp full of monsters. During the day huge monster would attack and crush them, and during the night they would all sleep- surrounded by their fallen clanmates. Lightpaw suspected the largest was the leader- a huge monster with huge black paws and crimson red fur. It stay in the middle of the camp everyday- untouched by the attacking monsters with huge necks and giant teeth. At night, it would leave the camp, leaving it unprotected. No cat is sure how she did it, but it is a legend passed down generation from generation that Lightpaw waited for the perfect moment to strike, and killed their leader, leaving its body in the middle of the camp for all the monster to see.

Twolegs came and went from time to time, but the old monster clan has disbanded, and it was hers for the taking. She claimed the rubble and scrap metal as her own, and soon cats began to follow. One after another they came seeking shelter, or just to meet the cat who supposedly killed a monster. Some left, saying it was impossible for one cat to kill a monster, but many stayed, and after a few moons, a clan was beginning to form. Lightpaw lead with Dusty by her side- together they were unstoppable, and so was their clan. Lighpaw named the clan The Star Striders since all the cats walked among the star filled pillars that surrounded their territory. She had finally made herself a new home.
Lightpaw leading her new clan beside her deputy, dusty
Part three- Leader
One night, she was visited by a starry warrior in her sleep. She recognized the cat as the dead leader she tried to avenge. The leader stood proud and tall, her fur glistening with flecks of stars. The leader looked down to the she-cat and told her she forgives Lightpaw for attacking her clanmate, and hopes for the best of her. Lightpaw asks if the leader was really murdered by a clanmate, but the starry warrior does not respond. She begins walking into a clearing, towards a group of cats. Lightpaw follows quickly, her short legs not able to keep up with the long strides of her old leader. She eventually catches up and sees old clanmates, and some cats she had never met before. Some were even cats she met in the city, looking at her proudly.

Her old leader explained that with a clan of her own, it was only right that she gained her nine lives. Lightpaw looked shocked at the starry warrior, but didn't speak, only listened to her words. The starry cats gathered around her and gave her the power of nine lives, the last being her previous leader. The tall cat gave her the life of living with the choices you make, and not letting wrong decisions define your future. Lightpaw was given the name Lightstar, and told to lead her clan to the best of her ability. In current times, no member of The Star Striders can remember the name of their founder, but her memory and strength always lives on within the clan.
Lightpaw visting Starclan and meeting her old leader
Part four- Downfall
After the death of Sunstar, Rattail took lead over the clan. While they began their rule well, they lacked the wisdom and foresight that was needed to lead the clan. Soon after his leadership began, many patrols began reporting increased sightings of dogs. Ratstar dismissed their reports, simply stating that there are always more dogs prowling around the city during Newleaf. Day after day more and more dogs would be spotted, closer and closer to their territory. Ratstar was plagued by nightmares of blood soaked scrap metal and dusty ground as cats yowl out. Every night the dogs would cause more carnage in his dreams, and every day they would wander closer and closer to their territory. The first patrol to make direct contact with the dogs was an exploration patrol, searching for changing routes to explore the city and new possible hunting grounds. The patrol was cornered in an alleyway, and only one cat made it back to camp to warn the others. For the first time since it's inception, the clan lived in fear everyday, worried about the approaching dogs.

Time caught up however, and the dogs made it to the heart of their territory, dispatching any patrol they could find. At this rate, the clan would either starve out or become meals for the dogs before the next full moon. Ratstar's nightmares wouldn't stop, and he couldn't find any sleep. He became haunted by these visions, and practically went mad. He forbid any cat from leaving the camp, and made sure the camp was guarded by at least five cats. The Star Striders were starving, and it soon became impossible to cope. Cats were dropping like flies with no herbs to heal wounds and no food to regain strength. By the time the dogs came, it was a relief for the remaining members as they could finally leave camp. Many cats fled the camp and the territory all together, looking for a safer home. Those who stayed died of infection or starved, and in the end only a handful were left to keep the clan alive.
Ratstar cornered in an alleyway by an attacking dog
Part five- Twisted
The deputy of the clan, Twistedleg, managed to survive the attack with minimal wounds. He recovered alongside Dogtooth, and began to rebuild the camp. Everyday the two would reinforce the wall of the camp with scrap metal with overgrowth holding it together. One night, Twistedleg was visited by Ratstar in his dreams, the old leader looking as healthy as he did when he first became leader. Ratstar explained to Twistedleg that he must take over the clan and revive it, and that he would receive his nine lives that night. He was surrounded by starry warriors, many who he noticed but some who he did not. Ratstar began, and gave Twistedleg the live of foresight. The others followed, and his last life was given to him by a cream colored she-cat he did not recognize. She gave him the life of hope, and asked of him to never let the Star Striders to fade away and disband. He promised he would try his best, and was finally given his leader name: Twistedstar.

Twistedstar is now the current leader of The Star Striders, and is doing well to rebuild and bring the clan back to it's former glory. He leads by himself for now, but is certain that with the addition of a deputy and a Star Reader, nothing will be able to stop The Star Striders from bouncing back after the attack.

Twistedstar receiving his last life
Last edited by BigFrog4231 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:33 am, edited 10 times in total.
mac !! he/xem
``i like everything, im a great cool``

adult
⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅

est
transmasc
ImageImagexxxx

TH || LISTOGRAPHY
tokenz 4 art- open
TVR || TMA || BGG

⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅ ⋆ ⋅
BigFrog4231

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EchoIre » Fri Jun 04, 2021 6:48 am

Username: EchoIre
Clan link: LakeClan
Prompt:
mark!
EchoIre

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lex. » Fri Jun 04, 2021 7:47 am

Username: Lex.
Clan link: [Thistleclan]
Prompt:

Thistleclan was founded many moons ago. The legendary Thistle, a mighty and powerful cat bestowed his will upon the land, so he and his clan could thrive. The cats of ancient Thistleclan were very headstrong, straightforward, and loyal. "All for one, and one for all."

Username: Lex.
Clan link: [COH]
Prompt: res
Last edited by Lex. on Wed Jul 07, 2021 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
☮ lex | it/its | lover of lions | 10/21 ☮
kalons trades [mirage (1987) album]
“Good times are ahead! Or behind.
Because they sure aren't here.”

- garfield
Lex.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups