❄ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π”Έπ••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β„‚π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•‘π•₯𝕀 ❄

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

❄ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π”Έπ••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β„‚π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•‘π•₯𝕀 ❄

Postby Frisco » Sun Dec 01, 2019 8:20 am

xImage
[ Main Thread β€’ Fanclub β€’ Archive β€’ FAQ β€’ Nursery β€’ Explore β€’ Artist Search β€’ Staff ]

Every day in this thread a new prompt will be posted for you to complete.
They are mainly for fun and to help you develop your clan and cats,
but an advent calendar can't exist without prizes.
Write a minimum of 50 words to receive 20 exp and a chance at a special gift!
Prompts will change & prizes will be rolled daily at 3pm EST/8pm UTC
(4 hours before rollover).

πŸŽ„β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…πŸŽβ…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…πŸŽ„

The Catvent Starlendar is now over.
Thank you for joining and see you again next year.
Happy holidays!
Last edited by Frisco on Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:00 am, edited 28 times in total.
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π”Έπ••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β„‚π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•‘π•₯𝕀 ❄

Postby final fantasy » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:01 pm

❄ Day 1 ❄
Clan:
Prompt:
mark!
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ✦ ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ✦ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❄ π•Šπ•₯𝕒𝕣𝕀 π”Έπ••π•§π•–π•Ÿπ•₯ β„‚π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ••π•’π•£ β„™π•£π• π•žπ•‘π•₯𝕀 ❄

Postby ARKYQ » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:17 pm

❄ Day 1 ❄
Clan: hillclan (link in sig)
Prompt:

Brackenstar padded out of his den and set about organizing patrols. Hillclan would need to be ready for the coming leaf-bare.
He sent out two patrols to catch as much prey as possible, and the remaining cats worked in camp, fortifying dens and walls and digging into the earth. The holes would be where extra prey would be stored so that they would have food, on the days where they could find none.
Even the blind medicine cat, frosteye was out looking for herbs that could not be found in the cold seasons.
Brackenstar purred as he watched the first patrol leave. On this patrol was his mate, tawnyfeather and duskfur. When they were gone he collected sorrelheart to hunt with him, while cinderstream and pinepaw stayed behind.
Out on patrol he felt the frost crackle beneath his paws as the icy wind peirced his fur like frozen claws. He saw sorrelheart shoot away, and moments later she had returned with a plover.
"Good catch!" He meowed. She beamed, unable to speak through the mouthful of feathers. His clan would be prepared and well this leaf-bare.
ARKYQ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Centipedes » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:27 pm

❄ Day 1 ❄
Clan: Chamomile court
Prompt:
The clan cats brace for the cold merciless winter which is soon to come upon them, decreasing their fresh-kill pile and turning strong full bellied warriors into skeletal figures. A time that takes noble cats up to meet their ancestors in Starclan, the upcoming days to this dreadful season raises panic within the cats as they prepare to feed their clan. Each clan needs to take their own precautions to help their cats and unique needs which are the most essential to their survival, A task newer clans have trouble understanding and grasping. Trial and error wipes many new clans out every leaf-bare, the true test to see if your strong enough to survive as a group. And of course, Chamomile court is no different. Helpless cats who've never experienced leaf-bare in this kind of lifestyle, with no knowledge of how to prepare and must trust their ancestors and instincts alone.

Dovewing begins to organize her clan into different groups to prepare for this shortage of food, before leaf-bare comes. Observing her warriors and their strengths, and soon realizes her warriors most be split into subcategories to take the most strategic outlook to leaf-bare. Patrolling for invading rogues isn't their biggest problem but the risk of their precious fresh-kill being stolen or a invasion when they are weak is still a concern. She increases her hunting patrols and contains them only of her strongest hunters, Creamflower, Heartworm and Sugarstep are involved in about every hunting patrol. Constantly trying best to stockpile and fill their warriors with large bellies. While faster cats are left to do the border patrols, The less time they spend on checking the borders means the more time they can devote to hunting. Shadowmist, Honeystripes and Butterscotch are constantly swiftly checking their borders before helping contribute to the hunting.
They store their large hoard of fresh-kill down in their den, beneath the decking of the camp gazebo. Hidden from predators and in their own safety of their nests. Dovewing leaves herself and Dreampaw to reinforce the decking with caked mud and bramble, trying their best to distinguish the smell of their food from hungry foxes and rogues.

Creamflower and the medicine cat, Clouded dreamer begin increasing their trips to gather herbs in order to prepare for the terribel case of greencough that comes with the cold weather. A medicine cat's loving care becomes a necessity to keeping a clan alive and well.

Usually taking food from a twoleg would be shamed and sinful but to a new clan like Chamomile court, It's helpful to eat from a twoleg's bowl. Dovewing allows this exception and the two Daylight warriors of the clan begin bringing warriors home with them in shifts to share their kittypet food with their hungry clanmates.

Hopefully we will be able to make it through our first leaf-bare to experience the beautiful boom of kits which comes along with bright colorful newleaf.
[495 words]
Centipedes

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Dec 01, 2019 2:58 pm

❄ Day 1 ❄
    Clan: duskclan
    Prompt:
    cedarfang gripped at the bark that hung on the roof of her den, not the highest place in the camp, but high enough. her eyes scanned the clearing, then the sky. "duskclan, we must press before the snow comes- this year won't be gentle." with a whisk of her tail, she was with the clan, on the ground. "do hollowpaw and his siblings know how to break the ice so we can fish still?",she purred in a inquisitive tone to her son, the one she placed in charge of training the group. wrenclaw shook his head and gathered them, knowing that they had a hard day ahead of each one.
    cedarfang, on the other paw, gathered a small group of young warriors and a few of her most trusted, senior warriors," take them to the gardens, it's a long journey but it'll be worth it. we need these herbs before the end of 3 nights.. follow the road like last year." she bowed her head as they gathered and sent them off with blessings from starclan.
    then, she began her tasks. she went to gather moss from higher in the mountains with her own apprentice, amassing large bundles of dense greenery and bringing them to camp. it took multiple trips before the leader was satisfied but, when she was, she dismissed her apprentice and slowly went through camp-- adding moss and feathers to most nests. she carefully pulled stuffing out of a plush she'd scavenged earlier in the year from a camp site and added that, along with the moss and feathers, to the nursery and elder's nests.

--
    [269 words]
    here's a blurb of how her clan is meant to take care of themselves before winter, though i guess it's set a little more in the future since my clan isn't actually very large right now <3 i hope that's alright? i guess for now she's just kinda learning how to be able to organize this kind of stuff.
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Mon Dec 02, 2019 8:04 am

Thank you for taking part in the day 1 of the event!

20 exp goes to:
Talonpawthewarrior
chimingcloud
Swishy & Broken

Talonpawthewarrior also finds a special gift: a Common MYO Ticket!
(It can be redeem here. You can do it yourself or have someone else do it for you. I can also colour it for you for free.)

Please include a note in your next explore post that you're adding prompt exp to your count so there's no confusion <3

πŸŽ„β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…πŸŽβ…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…β…πŸŽ„

❄ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ 𝟚 ❄
Pick a winter-y song. Describe why it fits your clan/cat.

Form:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#00BFFF]❄ Day 2 ❄[/color][/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b]

@Swishy & Broken - yup, that' perfectly fine
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:17 pm

❄ Day 2 ❄ 
Clan: duskclan
Prompt:
For this prompt I picked the song the only thing I ever get for Christmas by Justin Bieber. I thought that the song represented my clan Because of their commitment to being a group and to the friendships that they form over time. To the cats of dusk clan, Though they might not all believe the same things, Being together is so much more important than Having an easier life as a singular rogue or loner. Cedar Fang, who is (for loss of words) their leader, tries her best to form a close community within her cats and has always valued the trust of others more than anything, even her own image. However lame it seems, she leads her clan in the most collaborative way possible-- she ensures each journey has a mix of cats from every origin, concults the elders before any major decisions, and spends moons picking out the perfect mentors for each litter. To her, and the rest of her clan, being together is the greatest thing they could choose to so.

--
[150+words, im on mobile so i cant really copy paste v well/at all to get the exact number-- I just counted to 150 and stopped lmao]
I apologize for not linking the song or my clan, mobile sucks ;w;
Image Image Image
β–‘
β–’
β–“

°°°°°
xxxxx ❀ Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0 ❀

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancΓ©e and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
β™₯
β™‘
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby final fantasy » Tue Dec 03, 2019 6:17 am

❄ Day 2 ❄
Clan: PoppyClan
Song: Into the Unknown - Frozen 2
Prompt:
i feel that this song would greatly fit lynxstar, mainly due to the fact that since lynxstar was a former kittypet she had never experienced clan life. but she had heard of it herself, and was wary of the dangers but also intrigued by the adventurous elements. she wanted to form a community for herself. the "voice" in this song resembles the part of lynxstar that silently urges her to go exploring and leave her twolegs behind to start her own clan, but the other part of her fights against this one as she would feel guilty leaving behind her twolegs, and wouldn't want to risk it.

but, amongst this argument rising within lynxstar's head, the talk of clan life buzzing around her in the twolegplace becomes too much and she eventually gives in. she mews a final goodbye to her precious twolegs (who've raised her since a kitten) although they can't understand her, and leaps out of the cat flap for a final time. the ending part of this song resembles lynxstar chasing her dreams as she keeps running, unsure of where she is going. eventually, she trips over a root, landing on her face in a field of red flowers. she lifts her head dizzily and looks around wildly. poppies? she is instantly struck by how stunning the field is, and instantly she realises - this would be the perfect place for her new clan's territory to be. and thus, she begins her new life as a clan cat.

[250 words]
β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ✦ ───────────┐

chase . he him . adult

i like adoptables & writing <3
best friend
└─────────── ✦ β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜
final fantasy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Frisco » Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:01 am

Thank you for taking part in day 2 of the event!

20 exp goes to:
Swishy & Broken
frostea

Frostea also finds a special gift: a Forever Young (apprentice lineart)!

Please include a note in your next explore post that you're adding prompt exp to your count so there's no confusion <3

The next prompt only requires 50 words! It's a simple one and i hope it will encourage more people to write :3

❄ 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ πŸ› ❄
Does your leader hate the snow or love to play in it?

Form:
Code: Select all
[b][color=#00BFFF]❄ Day 3 ❄[/color][/b]
[b]Clan:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b] (min 50 words)
Frisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups