Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Catvent 2021

Postby Whovian5EVA » Sat Dec 25, 2021 7:30 pm

Day 24

Username: Whovian5eva 

Clan link:Craterclan

Prompt:

"Dawnstar! I need you to come see this! There's prints nothing like any I've ever seen in the summer camp!" Snowspark called.

"What?? Snow, you come too, in case we run into trouble. Where is it? Show me."

The three cats raced into the desert darting between the spinifex and the twigs that once were bushes. They arrived not long after moon high. "See they're almost circles but one parts missing , what could it possibly be?"

"That's very similar to ones Blizzard and I used to find all the time back home! They belong to deer, but I don't know what they could possibly be doing out here!" Snow exclaimed.

"Check the burrows, did they stick around?" Dawnstar suggests as she heads off towards the nursery burrow. As she sneaks into the burrow ears pricked for any movement inside the burrow, she sees…

Nothing?

As they regrouped, Dawnstar chimes in and decides "We should keep our eyes and ears peeled but nothing seems odd for now.

If I'm online at weird
times its because
I'm from Australia.
You can call me Vee! :)
Uni Student | adult
I draw sometimes I guess?
Whovian5EVA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shuurock » Sun Dec 26, 2021 2:48 am

Day 24
Username: Shuurock
Clan link:The Pride
Prompt:

Thistle curled up tighter in a ball trying to ignore the chatter coming from the clan outside. “There’s hooves in our camp? Yet no trail leading out? What are these and what animal did this?” The talking continued despite him just wanting a few extra minutes of sleep. He stretched his back and softly left his den, face meeting snow that was nearly up to his chest.

“Do you guys have to be so noisy this early in the morning?” Thistle joined the others to look at the hooves in the snow.

Sticky shot him a glare, “Don’t step on the prints! We’re analyzing them!”

Thistle laughed as he raised one paw to point at the tracks, “They’re obviously reindeer tracks! Don’t you know what time of year it is? Santa probably just stopped by to rest his reindeer.”

The whole clan went silent and stared at him, Pine took a small step forward, “Are you talking about that jolly guy who the humans worship?”

“They don’t worship him… he brings presents so they celebrate his arrival. My kid taught me all about it! He’s from the North Pole!”

Sticky sniffed at the hooves, “Well they don’t smell like anything local, but I don’t know about the North Pole.”

“Thistle, why in the world would he visit us? Doesn’t he usually only visit children?”

“Well we do have two kittens, maybe they brought something for them? Check under the willow tree.”

They all followed behind Thistle as he spotted two small wooden boxes. He grabbed them and pulled them out from under the tree, “I can’t read, but I think these are for Sprig and Howl!”

The two kittens looked out from behind their mama for one second before bursting out to see the gifts. They slammed into them and began to work out how to get the boxes open.

“I’ll get mine open first just you watch Howl!”

“Good luck with that, I can already see what’s inside!”

They pulled out the items and they appeared to be two gemstones surrounded by sparkling metal. The two kittens were enamored, watching the gemstones sparkle in the morning light. “Woah! This Santa guy is really cool!”

All of the clan was surprised that Thistle was right, “Come on guys, I know things sometimes…”

(382 words)
Shuurock

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Saeli » Sun Dec 26, 2021 7:58 am

Day 24
Username: Tharmora
Clan link: Storm Knights
Prompt:

As most of the Storm Knights do believe in magic they would believe it was a positive sign that good fortune had been brought upon the clan. Some would think it meant Starclan would soon be blessing their very own Queen Stormy. The Queen herself would also believe it was sign from Starclan, but not to bless her, to protect the whole clan in the hard times. She would not believe it was a sign from Santa Cat though, that would be too strange considering this is only the second year the Knights have celebrated.

[95 words]
Saeli

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovage » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:05 am

Day 24
    Username: lovage
    Clan link: fogclan
    Prompt:
    rainingecho was not too pleased to have been woken up over deer foot prints and pretty much already dismissed it as a sign from starclan. most cats are still confused as to why deer went through their camp in the first place and some don’t believe rainingecho’s theory at all. so, there is still some confusion and arguing over it.

[60 words]
lovage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby I Like Bees » Sun Dec 26, 2021 8:43 am

Day 24
Username: I Like Bees
Clan link: The Travelers
Prompt:

There are some mysteriously reindeer-shaped hoof prints located in your clan camp when they awake. How do they react? Is it, yet again, another sign from Starclan?

"What are these?" Frog asked, sniffing some strange indents in the snow. Twist walked over to investigate; the two of them were on a patrol with Pancake, though the younger cat was keeping their distance from the others.

Twist wrinkled his nose at the scent. "Reindeer, I think. They're like deer, but bigger and with a lot more fur."

"Hmm," Frog muttered, stepping away from the tracks. "Are they dangerous?"

The other chocolate tabby shrugged. "Could be, I guess."

Frog sighed, turning and waving his tail to signal for the rest of the patrol to follow him back to the group's temporary camp for the day. "Alright, let's go tell the others. Just in case."

"Just in case," Twist echoed, nodding.

[ 121 words ]
Stars Bagel TH hi
they/them CDT
I Like Bees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SushiFoxx » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:39 am

Day 24
Username: SushiFoxx
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/f ... 891?page=1
Prompt: MistClan does not know, they have not seen deer in ages and some of the kits don't even know what deer look like. They suppose it could be a sign but they do not know and Bud has not been able to contact StarClan for ages, it is worrying the clan terribly. The clan is trying to think of what this could mean but they have no clue. Only really the older cats have an idea that it could be a sign.
Lights: Off <3
Hello!
DA
csds!
Discord is ArcticFox#0652 for contact!
Goal; 0/250c$
"You'll miss a opportunity for every chance you don't take"
SushiFoxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Arokai*Rokujo~ » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:46 am

Day 24
Username: ~Arokai*Rokujo~
Clan link: Cavernclan
Prompt: At first, within the early rising members of the clan, there is only confusion. How would a reindeer fit within the caves opening? Theyre surely too large, being the massive mammals they are- and on top of that, they arent even native to the area! Perhaps a large elk, or odd-footed deer? Even then, they wouldnt be able to squeeze within the confines of the camp- the cliffside opening is simply too tiny. And then the younger cats would awake, all glee and bright eyes- specifically Cedarstep. He would parade about declaring santapaws had paid them a visit, and make efforts to convince others that the prey pile had grown overnight! He's sure of it! The others are skeptical of this, of course, and it would surely cause a small riot within the center of camp, with cats butting heads left and right over whether it's an elaborate prank, santa, or a sign from starclan. The distant jingling of bells in the distance silences everyone, though, and Cedarstep rejoices with "I told you so!" left and right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx
x,xxInquisitor,
x,x,x The elves trusted
x,That the world
x,,x,xAs it was
x, Would never change.
x,x,,xThis rubble is the
x, Legacy of that trust.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxx,xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxx
,xHello, Im Arokai, but I also primarily go by Atlas!
x,
,x

,xxxxxxxxx
,xxxxxxxxx

,xxxxxx ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Flight rising

~Arokai*Rokujo~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:52 am

Day 24
Username: jay.
Clan link: the aurora borealis
Prompt: the clan are used to discovering the prints of other animals outside their camp, yet finding one inside of the clan camp could cause some alarm among cats. the last thing they need is a herd of animals settling in their camp. they trust that their ancestors would protect their camp ground, so why did these prints end up in the middle of the camp? they would just hope it was a one-off case, yet still keep their guard up for other mysterious things.
[84 words]
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Active Prompt

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:40 pm

Swishy & Broken wrote:
Raffle for one extra prize! No EXP will be rewarded for this last round.

Code: Select all
[center][size=115][u][b]Day 25[/b][/u][/size]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Clan link:[/b]
[b]Prompt:[/b][/center]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

The following users have also earned +10 exp for particpating in Catvent day 24:
Vivika
WHOVIAN5EVA
Shuurock
Tharmora
lovage
I Like Bees
sushifoxx
~Arokai*Rokujo~
jay.

User Tharmora has also won an uncommon edit !
Last edited by Swishy & Broken on Thu Dec 30, 2021 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:48 pm

Day 25
Username: Kris Dreemurr
Clan link: https://toyhou.se/Takura/characters/folder:2294188
Prompt: I hope you had a happy holiday!!!!
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me