Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jun 12, 2022 7:20 pm

It looks like there are some fresh faces looking for a new home, go to the front page & check them out !
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastCottagecat » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:15 pm

Username: midnightFOXO + 1012132
Cat Name: SilverDust
Clan: ⸙ Fern clan ⸙
Kitty trying out for: MYO#662
Prompt:
SilverDust really hate slipery slimy prey. She just thinks slimy equals disgusting, so she would probably stay away from frogs, toads and fishes. SiverDust just hate slimy frogs, and she also hate the slipery fishes. Her clan mate always told her to try them, but it's just too disgusting for SilverDust

[ 51 Words ]

Cat Name: SilentNight
Kitty trying out for: MYO#300
Prompt:
Right in the night of a full moon, someone is stalking out of the camp. SilentNight is on a prowl in the dead if nigh in order to achieve his goal. He is trespassing other clans territory, running around and hunting like it was his own clan territory.

After he filed his belly with the prey he hunted on other clans territory, he went near the twoleg's territory. "hmm... A lone kittypet right outside the twoleg's door, What an opportunity..." SilentNight murmured. Then he jumped off the fence to wake up the sleepy little kitty pet. "hey~ kitty pet, wake up" SilentNight whispered to the kittypet's ear, "huh?... Who... Who are you, your scent... You are a forest cat are you!" the kittypet woke up in a surprise. "yes, I am... Don't be afraid my friend. may I question you, why are you out here? Aren't you supposed to be in your comfy warm bed that your twoleg prepare for you?" SilentNight meowed softly "um... I got, sorta uhhhh... Got kicked out, I destroyed my owner's favorite vase and now they won't let me in... " the kittypet answered with a sorrow voice.

After some chafing with the kittypet. He guides the kittypet to a place where there is abundance of food. That place is the one SilentNight Trespassed and hunt. So he thought the kittypet how to hunt. After the kittypet mastered or atleas know the basics of hunting preys, SilentNight left the kittypet without saying a word.

By the next day. SilentNight quitly visits the place where he left the kittypet. When he returns, all its left was the kittpet's collar and some of its fur. He also sees a tiny bit of blood on the ground too. SilentNight left the place immediately. As there was something coming towards him.

His story is not over yet. This is just the start of reaching his goal of being the ultimate Villain in the story.

[ 324 Words ]

Cat Name: sunnyfur
Kitty trying out for: MYO#060
ToastCottagecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby unohdettu.lupaus » Sun Jun 12, 2022 10:54 pm

Username: Eternaloucxst
Cat Name:Mistyglow
Clan: cats of the horizon
Prompt:

“what prey I dont eat?” mistyglow asked confused
“its fish ofcourse! They smell weird and they are hard to catch! I once tried one and it tasted terrible!” she sighed

”one more reason is that I dont like how they feel slimy to the touch with paws, it just feels so bad! How do you ecpect me to eat something so weird smelling,bad tasting and slimy!”

Cat Name: Ferretpounce
Kitty trying out for: #2117
Prompt:
Ferretpounce once belonged to a small group of cats who traveled around the world, it hadnt been long after ferretpounce had joined the group...its was a sunny day there were very few clouds in the sky
the group had stopped to drink at a small lake, they had been traveling for a few weeks
all members of the group were tired and hungry, ferret pounce had been given the job to hunt food for the group with two other cats… the few first times they tried to catch prey, the prey got away, they still managed to catch a rabbit but it wouldnt be enough for the group, ferretpounce had been told there was a clan of cats in the area, thats how they got an idea to try and steal some prey from the clan with the two other cats, they buried the rabbit under the roots of a tree so they could come get it later…

the cats started searching for the camp of the clan, it was hard to navigate in a thick forest but they still succeeded to find the camp, they made a plan for the two other cats to distract the clan cats and ferretpounce would go and steal some of the prey...it all went well until ferretpounce stepped on a twig making the clan cats notice them, ferret pounce and the two others started running, ferretpounce had managed to get three squirrels from the clan cats camp, though they had acidentaly dropped one of them during the chase, the clan cats were getting closer and closer to the three rogues, the rogues ran and ran but the clan cats got close enough to pin ferretpounce to the ground, ferret pounce had dropped the squirrels already

“let go of me!” they hissed at the clan cat who was pinning them down to the ground

“its your own fault you stole our prey!” the big clan cat hissed

“you have plenty of prey a few squirrels doesnt make any difference to you!” they hissed as they turned on to their back and kicked the clan cat off of them, they got up and started running towards where the group was, wishing that the two other cats had gotten away from the clan cats
as they arrived to the groups hiding place the groups leader looked at them confused as of why they were out of breath

“we got found out by the clan cats! We have to run!” ferretpounce said in a hurry

“what?! What did you do? Where are seth and rain?!” the groups leader asked about the two other cats

“I dont know! I got pinned to the ground and when I got away I didnt see them anywhere!!” they explained
“we have to go!” they tried to get the group moving

“you got caught?! And you led them straight to where we are?!!” the groups leader hissed in anger
“i-… im- im sorry- I-i didnt think-” they tried to explain to the leader
“you never think about the consequences of you actions!” he hissed as he raised his paw

“wait please I didnt-!” the leader slammed his paw into ferretpounces face, making ferretpounce fall into the ground

“we will leave but you wont come with us!” the leader said as ferretpounce started sobbing
“please I didnt mean to lead them here!” they sobbed but the leader just turned away and commanded the group to leave

“you stay here and make sure they dont follow us, once the clan cats get close you can come after us” the leader commanded a cat to stay and make sure ferret pounce didnt go after the group

after a small while ferretpounce was left alone, soon enough the clan cats arrived

“look what we have here! The prey stealer!” a light colored tom hissed as he looked at the small and young cat

ferretpounce didnt answer they just stayed silent and still

“______ leave this to me you and all others can go to the camp” another clan cat spoke, as the clan cats started arguing ferretpounce left when they noticed the opportunity…

after a few weeks of traveling alone ferretpounce was getting tired of traveling alone, they missed traveling with the group, but they knew the group wasnt for them, they had ran into another group that wouldve gladly taken them in but they didnt want to join anew group yet so they declined the invitation

a few days after they had seen the group the ran into something they wished they hadnt ever ran into alone, a fox … they tried to run away but the fox was faster, it attacked them and caused a big scar on their back but luckily a few cats came to their help just In time , they thanked the cats after the fox was driven off but the cats asked them to stay...they accepted without hesitation, as they felt something telling them to stay, so they did

(830 words)

Cat Name: Sunmoth
unohdettu.lupaus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby galaxyy. » Mon Jun 13, 2022 2:10 am

Username: galaxyy.
    Cat Name: sundew
    Clan: wip
Last edited by galaxyy. on Tue Jul 05, 2022 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
galaxyy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:04 am

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name: Greycloud
Clan: Grove Clan
Kitty trying out for: #782
Prompt:

The music he likes is best described as " a mix between the sound of old mossy oak branches creaking in the wind and the burt bitter smell of a house fire long after its burnt itself out but just before the storm clouds burst and washes away the ash."

(49 words)
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby !karkat » Thu Jun 16, 2022 3:41 pm

username: !karkat
    cat name: mousepaw --> mouseswirl
    clan: verminclan
    kitty trying out for: MYO#662
    prompt: mousepaw refuses to eat . . well. mice! it's kind of ironic huh? he used to be able to enjoy mice, but over time with all of his clanmates teasing he grew to despise mice. don't tell anyone but it's more of a grudge than it is an actual distaste for the prey . . .

cat name: snowtear
    kitty trying out for: MYO#300
    prompt: he is trying to learn to respect his leader. (WIP ART PIECES)

cat name: scorpionsands
    kitty trying out for: MYO#060

cat name: moonstep
    kitty trying out for: #782
    prompt: moonstep would enjoy the kind of floaty, ethereal music created with synths, orchestral samples, with elements of electronic noises.. he could listen to this sort of music for hours, enjoying the way she could sink deep into thought while listening to songs like this.
!karkat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yutashu » Sat Jun 18, 2022 9:29 pm

Username: yutashu
Cat Name: Goldenrod (Taffy)
Clan: Stubclan

Username: yutashu
Cat Name: Whiteout (Seal)
Clan: Stubclan
Prompt: All over the place. I think she would especially enjoy hyperpop and jazz, but anything goes!
hello! hope your having a good day :)!!
ImageImageImageImage

links for myself!
stubclan - wildflower grove
all adoptables archive
yutashu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ » Sun Jun 19, 2022 5:42 pm

Username: ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ
Cat Name: lilac that grows beneath stones
Clan: moonlight sanctuary
Prompt:
Lilac is not a huge fan of the rule against eating birds in the sanctuary. She follows it, of course, because turning into a bird would be a nightmare for her. Having to eat bugs and grubs all the time ? Potentially with no other option ? No thank you !
She has seen cats of the clan eating them before, and she judges them thoroughly. Cher she (hesitantly) forgives for this disgusting behavior, as he used to be an owl, apparently—but what business does any other cat have to go turning over logs and gobbling up squirming things with such zeal ?? And not to mention how multiple cats encourage the younger members to practice this “easy” hunt if they’re hungry but can’t catch prey. They really ought to teach them younger, if they’re more than a few moons old and struggling enough to have to resort to bugs instead of a fresh meal.
She’s been offered multiple different sorts of grubs before, sometimes by cats who don’t know she will refuse, and sometimes by cats who are foolishly convinced that she’d ever change her stance on the food just because a cat told her this one “tastes just like” some type of real prey.
She doesn’t usually vocalize her disgust towards other cats partaking in the food. She considers herself above attempting to discourage any other cat from eating, even if the meal of choice IS a sin against god. At least it isn’t her stomach that has to deal with the horror. So she’s quiet, but she will get very cold very quickly if anyone puts too much energy into trying to change her mind.
    279 words
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ 372695

ImageImageImage
ԏєѧѻӆғוѓԑ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SonOfStarGod » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:04 am

Username: SonOfStarGod
Cat Name: Feral Sun
Clan: Those of the Grotto

Username: SonOfStarGod
Cat Name: The Sky's Harmony
Clan: Those of the Grotto
Prompt: (47 words)
Harmony can often be found near the large human house listening to their classical music. Though they do not play it often as it attracts the zombies. He will go out of his way to patrol and hunt over there just in case they are playing it.
ImageImageImage
StarGod | they/them | | Always looking for trades!
SonOfStarGod

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Fri Jul 01, 2022 3:16 pm

xImage
Image Credit

Birchmist cast a warm glance around, his eyes resting on one whom seemed to still be gathering themself to petition for one of those in need. "I believe the time I originally suggested for everyone to be done has ended.. but to return a favor to those who so generously extended their paws to my friends, I'll give everyone a few extra days to finish up!" He flashed a warm smile to the cat he spotted earlier and gestured for everyone to greet those whom they had not met yet.

--
The readopts have been extended until 07/04 @ 12:14 pm cst !
Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me