Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Stars V.2 • Readopt Page

Postby /nyx. » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 am

Username: /nyx.
Cat Name: Kalame
Clan: Lé'echékyo
Kitty trying out for: #1051
Prompt:

“What have you even done in life?” Veramin hisses at the runner. Commander Affreux favors the indolent feline, and he wants to know why.

Unfortunately, Kalame’s response sheds no light on the reasoning behind their situation. “Nothing at all,” she nearly sings, her voice melodic as the Golden Goddess’. It makes Veratin falter before he remembers his place.

“You must have done something,” Veratin argues. “He is difficult to please.”

But Kalame only smiles, her sharp fangs hidden within her elegant maw, hidden beneath that cascade of mostly pure-white fur.

“Think, vermin Veratin,” Kalame then cuts; the curse she flings before his name is sweet as toxic honey. “What can I, an only mediocre runner, do to earn my commander’s favor? I can do something that you cannot.”

Veratin truly stumbles this time. “But the Goddess?” he fires hastily, thinking of those treasonous eyes, that haunting voice.

Disgusted, Kalame all but spits, “What about the Goddess? What goes on in your mind, vermin Veratin? I can do something that you cannot; I can do something others cannot.” Her pupils dilate, one eye now solely onyx and the other powder-white. “Anyone can nest our commander, vermin — including you, if you truly wanted.”

Veratin allows his lips to curl. He would never — Affreux is a curse, a monstrous, pitiful excuse for a proper feline. “Then what is it that only you can do?” Veratin pushes, knowing that it may cost him.

Again, Kalame smiles, and in her flowing voice, she finally discloses, “I can make others hurt.”

It’s not until she leaves, an anticlimactic departure, that Veratin notices the trickle, the rivulet of red seeping into his fur, blood snaking down and around his neck. It takes him yet another moment to associate the injury with Kalame. Earlier, her eyes…

“Faucheuse.”

Veratin felt like ice, frozen in fear yet rigid with loathing, for — with powers like that — Kalame could (and would, especially under Affreux’s command, she would) accomplish terrible things.

Things greater than Veratin would ever manage.

Username: /nyx.
Cat Name: Chevreuil
Kitty trying out for: #1318
Prompt: a very deery team!

ImageImageImageImageaiImageImage
Sawsbuck (x4)
- they're competent, able to heal injuries and pull heavy objects
- their movesets being some combination of: double kick, growl, synthesis, energy ball, horn leech, grass whistle

Pyroar
- as a scout, it's important that Chevreuil can easily handle her team; the less arguments, the better
- this noble lady controls the herd if they Chevreuil can't herself
- moveset: incinerate, noble roar, leer, take down

Fletchinder
- and what use is a scouting team without eyes in the sky?
- moveset: steel wing, flame charge, endure, defog
Last edited by /nyx. on Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
/nyx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:55 am

Username: wildsight
      Cat Name: duskriver
      Clan: kingdom of khafra
      Kitty trying out for: #1028
      Prompt:

Duskriver sees Firestar as a likeable character. The ginger tom proves to be a loyal fellow toward his loved ones and clan, showcasing this a number of times before he even rose in the rankings. He sees Firestar as a character who truly seems to look out for the better of others - or tries to at the very least. Duskriver views the tom as an emotional feline, due to his tendency to follow his heart over the standard code, which isn't always a bad thing. However, Duskriver does think the tom could benefit from further character growth and to some extent, he limits such by his actions. What he thinks Firestar could benefit from most is character growth, to make him a more rounded soul overall.

(Potential spoilers.)

Concerning his family, beginning with his mate, Duskriver sees Sandstorm as a decent warrior and mate to Firestar. The two could really aid each other in growing for the better. As for Squirrelflight and Leafpool he sees them as characters who've developed more and are generally a lot more rounder 'character-wise' than their parents, both sharing similar traits yet remaining close to one another, aiding the other when needed.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:27 am

Thank you all for your patience while I judged these kitties !
    Congratz to the players below:

MutatedCry wrote:Username: MutatedCry
Cat Name: Flickersight
Clan: Clan of Eternal Sun
Kitty trying out for: #1028
Prompt:

If the Clan of Eternal Sun and the original series existed in the same universe and the same area, Flickersight would probably find Firestar and his kin slightly obnoxious. Firestar and his kin have a habit of butting into problems that aren't their own, which would annoy Flickersight to no end. Wandering around, trying to scavenge? Not anymore, now there's a ginger cat sprinting towards you yelling about something or other. Doing something you're not supposed to? Now there's two cats doing something they're not supposed to be doing. Firestar and his Clan are the epitome of clingy, while Flickersight and his Clan prefer isolation and peace.

Though.... if Firestar had been around, would Flickersight have been saved? Would he have been pulled out of that flash flood, saved before the gorge collapsed in behind him? Would he have been okay?

/nyx. wrote:Username: /nyx.
Cat Name: Kalame
Kitty trying out for: #1051
Prompt:

“What have you even done in life?” Veramin hisses at the runner. Commander Affreux favors the indolent feline, and he wants to know why.

Unfortunately, Kalame’s response sheds no light on the reasoning behind their situation. “Nothing at all,” she nearly sings, her voice melodic as the Golden Goddess’. It makes Veratin falter before he remembers his place.

“You must have done something,” Veratin argues. “He is difficult to please.”

But Kalame only smiles, her sharp fangs hidden within her elegant maw, hidden beneath that cascade of mostly pure-white fur.

“Think, vermin Veratin,” Kalame then cuts; the curse she flings before his name is sweet as toxic honey. “What can I, an only mediocre runner, do to earn my commander’s favor? I can do something that you cannot.”

Veratin truly stumbles this time. “But the Goddess?” he fires hastily, thinking of those treasonous eyes, that haunting voice.

Disgusted, Kalame all but spits, “What about the Goddess? What goes on in your mind, vermin Veratin? I can do something that you cannot; I can do something others cannot.” Her pupils dilate, one eye now solely onyx and the other powder-white. “Anyone can nest our commander, vermin — including you, if you truly wanted.”

Veratin allows his lips to curl. He would never — Affreux is a curse, a monstrous, pitiful excuse for a proper feline. “Then what is it that only you can do?” Veratin pushes, knowing that it may cost him.

Again, Kalame smiles, and in her flowing voice, she finally discloses, “I can make others hurt.”

It’s not until she leaves, an anticlimactic departure, that Veratin notices the trickle, the rivulet of red seeping into his fur, blood snaking down and around his neck. It takes him yet another moment to associate the injury with Kalame. Earlier, her eyes…

“Faucheuse.”

Veratin felt like ice, frozen in fear yet rigid with loathing, for — with powers like that — Kalame could (and would, especially under Affreux’s command, she would) accomplish terrible things.

Things greater than Veratin would ever manage.

ethium wrote:
      Tell me how this cat feels about pineapple on pizza. Do they despise it? Or is it okay-ish?

Username: ethium
      Cat Name: oryx soaring over dry ground (oryx/oryxsoar)
      Clan: the stagnant
      Kitty trying out for: #1163
      Prompt:

Oryx was a stray stolen by the stagnant when he was very young. They needed more mortals to assist in gathering and he was just the ideal candidate because at the time he had been living on the streets and would not have been missed. During his time as a kitten on the streets, he would encounter may human foods (most of which were rotten) as he lived behind a pizza parlor. Although Pineapple on Pizza was not exactly a popular flavor to toss, there were rare instances in which Oryx would get a quick taste.

He hated it.

The citric taste of the pineapple was far from appealing, but at least the ham was good. Other than the pineapple (of which he learned he was far from a fan of) the pizza was fine. But in those first few moments of trying it for the first time, Oryx realized just how much he hates that kind of pizza, and understood quickly why the two-legs would have thrown out such a near-fresh piece.

SushiFoxx wrote:
Username: SushiFoxx
Cat Name: Butterflyleap
Clan: https://toyhou.se/Sushifox/characters/folder:2183891
Kitty trying out for: #1350
Prompt: Butterflyleap is a cat to act like nothing happened, keep smiling, cheer other cats up, but 2 things will happen, 1, she'll cry to herself when nobodys around or 2, somebody will push her emotions a little over the top and she'll break down in the spot

néktar wrote:

Username: nektar
    Cat Name: cry of injured raven, raven's cry
    Clan: the groves
    Kitty trying out for: #1212
    Prompt: raven's cry lived for his adoptive mother and father and new very little about his blood parents until he grew older. he tried to have a respectful relationship with his true father but quickly grew spiteful of his father as he disowned him as well as claimed to not know his mother. he even insinuated that his blood mother was promiscuous and raven's cry was not of his blood. he quickly realized that his father was distasteful and crude as a tom cat and cut all ties he tried to establish with him.

quirky; wrote:Username: quirky;
Cat Name: Buoy
Clan: LagoonClan
Kitty trying out for: #1318
Prompt: Buoy skillfully picks her Pokemon via a Hunger Games style tournament. Basically, last 6 standing Pokemon get to be her go-to team.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jay. » Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:22 am

marking
✧ jay / juno ✧ they / them ✧ adult ✧
toyhou.secarrd.co
jay.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Stars V.2 • Birchmist's Readoption Center

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:12 pm

Birchmist sits at the entrance of the readoption center, his eyes sparkling with hope as you approach.
    "Hello there! I know it looks a little worn down around here.. but we've got some friends who need new homes!"

Take a look here: Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=4499289#p133500671
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby littleminicooper » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:17 pm

Username: littleminicooper
Cat Name: Lilacstep
Clan: Flowerclan
Kitty trying out for: #1514
Prompt: Flavorful

Username: littleminicooper
Cat Name: Shadowheart
Clan: Flowerclan
Kitty trying out for: #1548
Prompt:
Valerianstorm

She/Her│Taken
Car enthusiast│Memes
Dog lover│Roleplayer
Warrior Cats│The Selection
CoziesMystic Moths
DeviantArt©
ImageImage

In memory of Eadlyn.
Taken too soon
3/20/16--8/16/18
I miss her everyday.

littleminicooper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToastCottagecat » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:26 pm

Username: midnightFOXO
Cat Name: Vixenpelt
Clan: ⸙ Fern clan ⸙
Prompt: Sassy

Username: midnightFOXO
Cat Name: TBD
Clan: ⸙ Fern clan ⸙
Kitty trying out for: #472
Prompt: Harp seal
ToastCottagecat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mooshyy » Sun Mar 06, 2022 1:45 pm

Username: mooshyy
Cat Name: Sparkwhisker
Clan: hollowclan
Prompt: spunky

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
moosh • she/her |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
discord : mooshyy. |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
toyhouse |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬|
artshop |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬| carrd |▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Mooshyy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hush » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:03 pm

Username: Hush
Cat Name: Mouseheart & Lionheart
Clan: Clan of Roaring Silence
Kitty trying out for: #1322
Prompt:
Mouseheart was born the runt of his litter, very reserved and had a hard time communicating as well as with training. As an apprentice he got separated from his mentor due to an attack from the neighboring clan and he ran away. Curling in inside a log, he soon found to be the home of a small mouse who squeaked his protest. After a few hours, the mouse warmed up to him and even brought him a leaf of water and the two have been inseparable ever since. Lionheart takes care of Mouseheart and helps him to be brave in the face of danger, knowing if he needs a nip to the ear to get going or a kiss on the nose.

Username: hush
Cat Name: Autumnsplash
Clan: #1322
Prompt:
Lavenderblossom has a lilac colorpoint from laying in a lavender field all day long

Username: Hush
Cat Name: Dolphincrash
Clan: #1322
Prompt:
x
x
x
x
x
x

╔══════════════╗
xxImage
* id #256165
* Pantry Puffs
* Art shop
* Toyhouse
╚══════════════╝
xxxxart credit*stamp credit
Hush

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Goatmom » Sun Mar 06, 2022 2:49 pm

Username:Goatmom
Cat Name: Sidewinder
Clan: Grove Clan
Prompt:
Sassy

Username: Goatmom
Cat Name: Rowanstump
Kitty trying out for: #1516
Prompt:
Rowanstump's Instagram would be a van life, camping, adventure page. However they follow only game, art pages and people they know irl. He has fun.

Cat Name: Koiscale
Prompt:

Stormwhisper[url]

Cat Name: Sandstone
Clan: [url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4676447]Grove Clan

Kitty trying out for: #1322
Prompt:

The bird hunting lesson in the tree was not going good for Sandpaw. Balancing on the thin branches was difficult and when the wind picked up he fell.

He was just getting up and shaking off his fur when he heard a tiny voice speaking angrily I heavily accented cat. Whirling around he saw a small white mouse angrily ranting about his crushed home.

Sandpaw was too stunned to speak.

However he picked the mouse up and carried it to Owlstar who declared the talking mouse a sign from star clan and a full member of the clan. She also ordered Sandpaw to help them build a new home in the camp.

While rebuilding the grew close and became inseparable friends.

The mouse revealed that he had been a lab mouse called M-29. Sandpaw renamed him Sharptounge.

Sharptounge and Sandstone now help teach the kits to stalk mice and they are careful cause he's a clanmate . They also repair and improve the dens.
(164 words)

Cat Name: Heronstrike
Prompt:

Herronstrike is named because he resembles a herons grey blue feathers and is known for his quick striking moves like a Herron hunting fish.
Goatmom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me