Based on Click to view
Artist Rouvin [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 34 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
10 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Lost Souls - Page 2

Postby Rouvin » Fri Oct 29, 2021 2:19 pm

< PreviousxxxxxxxxCoverxxxxxxxx [url]Next >[/url]
Fish sighed at Keirans' response and went silent for a second, but eventually said a bit more afterwards. "Keiran, since you are... this bored... why don't you go find your brother...? He woke me up for a second to tell me he was going to pick flowers, if I remember correctly, but he hasn't come back yet. So... you should probably go find him, and make sure he's safe..." he said, hoping that this would give Keiran something else to do (although, that wasn't his only reason; he is also genuinely concerned for the safety of his other son, now that he's taken a second to realize how long ago he most likely left). Keiran paused, before setting Fish back down on the ground, then nodding his head. "Alright, I'll go find him." he said, before just turning around and running out of the cave that Fish and him were talking in. Fish sighed again, although this time it was closer to a sigh of relief than one of annoyance, before laying back down on the ground again.
---------------------------
Chip, Keirans' little brother, was out collecting flowers. He enjoyed the smell and look of them, and even the taste of them occasionally as well. He wasn't too far from home, but was also a bit farther than he should be based on the things his father had told him before about being alone in the forest like this. For now though, he was just focused on flowers, and nothing else. He continued picking the flowers he liked, accidentally going a bit deeper into the forest each time he saw a new one farther away, and accidentally dropping a few on the way. However, he stopped a bit later, abruptly frozen in fear and confusion as there were a few footsteps behind him, then a deep, rough, and threatening voice speaking to him. "What are you doing here, little one? You're going to get yourself hurt..." it said quietly.

"It's about time we finish this 'show'..."
Rouvin - OSDD System (open to questions about that!) - They/it/xe
Commissions open - Art trades open - Requests closed
We do not trade right now! All trades sent to us will be cancelled immediately.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Image | Image
Rouvin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me