Time spent 55 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
14 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Creepy Crawly: 1- Banana Slugs

Postby ↫mars↬ » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:16 am

Creepy Crawly; Page 1

BANANA SLUGS!
    Also known as Ariolimax, these little guys are actually really interesting creatures! They get their name because they resemble ripe (or overripe) bananas! They can grow up to 9.8 inches long making it the second largest slug in the world!

They are super slimy because they have to stay moist to survive! So they ooze slime, and bury themselves in dirt and leaves until they are moist again.

Please comment down below if you think Banana Slugs are scary or creepy to you! Or if you love Banana Slugs!

Also comment if you have any favorite creepy animals you'd like me to research next!

Do your own research! I found all my information on National Geographic!

----

Also @Mods, please let me know if I can't link off site to educational articles. I won't do it in future posts if I can't!
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Creepy Crawly: 1- Banana Slugs

Postby Clementine Cloud » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:28 am

I love this so much!! Beautiful drawing with a great balance of realism and style, I also love all the fun facts about these slugs!
I don't really find slugs particularly scary or creepy, perhaps a little gross though, once as a kid I was jumping in leaf piles and a slug ended up in my hair haha! If you're looking for more inspiration I'd suggest any critter in the Thomisidae family, they're the little crab spiders that can be both creepy and (in my opinion) super cute! I hope you continue this series, I'd love to see more!!
Clementine Cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Undyne7119 » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:38 am

ooh i love this! slugs are cute,,
Hello, it's me, Undyne, you might know me from YouTube or Discord. I like to draw, and I like FNAF and Undertale. I also enjoy roleplaying, only on Discord though. Also, I unfortunately can't be online as much as I would like, school is kinda getting in the way, but I'll be online whenever I can and want to.

Also, please click these

<----- Good boi Caramel
Undyne7119

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ↫mars↬ » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Clementine Cloud wrote:I love this so much!! Beautiful drawing with a great balance of realism and style, I also love all the fun facts about these slugs!
I don't really find slugs particularly scary or creepy, perhaps a little gross though, once as a kid I was jumping in leaf piles and a slug ended up in my hair haha! If you're looking for more inspiration I'd suggest any critter in the Thomisidae family, they're the little crab spiders that can be both creepy and (in my opinion) super cute! I hope you continue this series, I'd love to see more!!

Thank you! I'll have to look those little guys up! I'm definitely going to keep this going!

Alduin. wrote:ooh i love this! slugs are cute,,

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it :)
Pet's name: Flygon
    Here and Queer!

A Pie!

Previously 'Dan Avidan' and 'Batman.'
~ I am currently mostly offline. Please excuse any messages left unanswered or drawing requests left undone. ~

↫mars↬

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me