Based on Click to view
Artist weegeestar5 [gallery]
Time spent 20 hours, 47 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
22 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

◆ myth ◆ -- page 33

Postby weegeestar5 » Mon May 27, 2019 12:15 pm

*a wide scene is before nirosh and zadiia, of zadiia's home. behind them are aelice and ackdan (who is still being tugged along). to the left, a teenage deer centaur can be seen excitedly talking to a ghost, who's about his age. behind them, someone emerges from the bushes briefly. in the middle of the scene, another deer centaur - the left one's father, to be exact - can be seen reporting to a mule centaur who looks suspiciously like zadiia. in front of them, a panther centaur is having a lil stroll. and in the bg, an edgy deer centaur - who also looks a lot like zadiia - can be seen yelling. theyre probably screaming some three days grace lyrics due to being mildly inconvenienced moments before*

imagine waiting for a page for so long and then its just a wide scene. an f for myth fans
BUT REALLY.... this page wanted 2 kill me. do you know how hard it is to draw so many centaurs in proportion to each other???? I cried multiple times
hello ive been ill! and I also have exams so weeps pages will be slow,,,, but once summer is here,,,,, watch out,,,,, bc myth will finally be updated regularly,,,,,, I hope hfhfhfh

anyway! its Side Characters Galore tm here
we got [in order of mentioned above] uhhh kanavu [ghost, owned by neurophyte!! ily dude], dianat, clarice [one of red's!], hunter, dominic, god does he even have a NAME [he exists in a void between me and neurophyte I think tbh], and saevum [big emo energy]

---

cover
previous • - • next

myth discord --- myth dA

ImageImageImageImage
art by me, avatar by scolipede. //
check out my comic!
-x-x-x-
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ sᴇᴇ ᴍᴇ

-x-x-x-

and i want a moment to be real
wanna touch things i don't feel
want to hold on and feel i belong
and how can the world want me to change?
they're the ones that stay the same
they don't know me
cause i'm not here

-x-x-x-

ʙᴜᴛ ɪ'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ʜᴇʀᴇ
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
weegeestar5

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me