Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Jan 20, 2018 10:39 am

Rowanflame
    [male - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: bayclaw]
Rowanflame sat quietly, mentally urging Crowstrike to step out of the bushes and back to their side of the border. "Just a few moments." He commented dryly, noticing that the sun had almost dipped below the horizon. What could have happened?
he thought. After all, if there had been a skirmish, they would have most probably heard it even across the border.

Crowstrike
    [male - 31 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: riverbriar - crush: open - tags: rainysplash]
Crowstrike smiled, "I think a morning walk by the border would be nice." he purred, taking a step closer so that they were only a mouse-length from their noses touching. "Especially in your company. Unfortunately I have to go now." the black furred tom drew back, but his pine green eyes stayed fixed on hers. "See you tomorrow then, I hope." he meowed with a grin, slowly backing towards the undergrowth through which he had arrived.

Echosong
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: hawkeye - crush: open - tags: hawkeye]
Echosong stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Echosong padded out of the den and looked around. She spotted Hawkeye sitting not far away from the fresh-kill pile and decided to go talk to him. Walking over, she said with a smile, "Good morning."

Icestorm
    [female - 27 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: open]
Icestorm sat down and started cleaning her white fur, the rays of the morning sun warming her pelt. She did her best to ignore all the other cats. It was way too early for her to withstand their annoying existence.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: nightspook - crush: open - tags: open]
Thistletuft perched on a branch lazily, his hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. From his vantage point he could clearly see the camp entrance and the chocolate colored tom watched with a disinterested look as cats entered and left the camp.

Sandcloud
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: bloompetal]
Sandcloud tasted the air again, this time a faint smell of a vole caught her attention. She followed its scent trail silently until she was close enough to her prey, she crouched down and stalked towards it among the grass.

Wolfheart
    [male - 35 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: ambersky]
Wolfheart stopped in his tracks when he came face-to-face with an unfamiliar she-cat. She smelled like a loner, but underneath it there was a different scent that he couldn't quite pinpoint. At first he thought about chasing her off, but she didn't seem like a threat. "Who are you?" he meowed, his tone calm and even.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Sat Jan 20, 2018 12:32 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Acornkit
"Yes, two brothers and a sister," Ivypaw meowed with a small nod. "When I was younger we ran into some trouble and got separated. My older brother Ashstrike and I came here to DuskClan and moons latter my older sister Mist and Nettle managed to make it here. However they were turned away and Ashstrike left with them. I haven't seem them since."
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:05 pm

Timberheart // tags: Morningfall
    Timberheart let out a low meow of greeting, picking up his head and blinking,"I took Rosestar out earlier to get her lives and got some of the herbs we were missing.." The tom continued by listing a few, his mind seemingly numb from exhaustion.

[I'm sorry I only responded as Timberheart, will do more later!
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 21, 2018 11:33 pm

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She watched the younger cat "your mother told? Are from the twolegs Place?" she meowed "I now where it is so I can bring you to that side of the forest, if you are the lost kittypet?" she meowed softy.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Lilykit

He blinded his eyes "Oh I see, I don't think being a shy is not a bad think, I think it's kind of cute" he meowed looking toward Acornkit once again. Flicking his ears he had odd feeling when he was watching the other kit 'Am I really this worry about her or is this feelings something else?' he thougth shaking his head turning back to Lilykit "Want to go to see our father?" he asked.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Shiningwave)

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She nodded "It's pretty understanding, it only a moon after the flood...of course most of them are still unsure I guess...but maybe that's good for a moment, I mean we have a lots of kits and apprentices right now" she meowed softy "Of course having a new generation is good, but too much kits with same time is not good at all, it jsut stress the clan" she said gently, not wanting to hear rude or kit hater.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

She listened the toms story carefully, flicking her ears once or twice, but didn't bother to interrupt him "...you're half Brother to Embergaze and her sisters?" she meowed confusedly "I am sorry, I always thought you was adopted as a kit, with both parents dead" she said silently "Is that why you're not so close with the two sisters?" she asked.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap

She sniffed the air when the tom mentioined shrews, ears flicking she followed him toward the palce where the preys was being found.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

open

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal, Raggedpaw

He run to the medicine cats den, noticing Mountainstripe and injured Berrystorm there, he didn't bother to the two younger warrior too much, instead he tryed to find the medicine cats "Raggedpaw? Can you help me? Rosepetal stepped on a fox trap and I think she had a serious injuries...she needs you now?" he yowled turning to the youngest medicine cat.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr, closed

(Locked for now,only open to Aspenburr)

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw

He smiled at her "lets try a duo attack, you go to the left and I to the right?" he meowed thinking "maybe we can catch more with that tactic" he keep meowing scanning the birds.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: closed

(locked at the moment)

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She blushed even more, looking nervously elsewhere "well, good..." she murmured shyly "Okey, lets get going then...to hunt" she meowed turning to leave. she Looked back at the tom with a silent smile.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She gived her mate a little worried look "I know, just promise you don't do anything reckless okey? I almost lose you to the flood, I don't want feel that again" she meowed seriously.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

feeding

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He glared at her back "I know, but maybe when thinks chance we can go back...but not just yet" he meowed nudging his mate "I love you and I happy that you desiced to share this with me, thank you" he meowed licking her cheek.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

open...

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw, open| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She stayed still, letting the other apprentice to try to catch some fishes. The river was not that big and if two hunt there in same time can minimun their chances to catch anything, so she just watched and waited.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She looked toward the two apprentices "okey douple trouple time to start some hunting lessons" she meowed smirkling sniffing the air.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

She looked the forest and noticed more prey hidding there. Stalking for a moment she attacked and catched some more mices.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:17 am

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded again before she looked away, trying to stay quiet to not cause anymore anxiety in either of the cats. Her blue eyes searching the forest beside them for something.. anything really.. to gain her attention. But she couldn't see anything out there in the fading light. It didn't even seem like there was any prey out..

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes sighed and nodded "Most likely." she said. She flicked her tail "But hey, there are sure to be tons of toms in the clan who aren't exactly loyal." she nudged her "So if you want to get close to one of them I'm sure no one will mind." she said with a small smirk.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Willowtree //

Frostpetal trotted over to Willowtree trying her best to be quiet until she just right beside the other she-cat "Hey!" she chirped cheerfully. "I was out on a patrol all day, I wanted to ask you but I didn't see you around." oh whoops, she realized right away how that might of sounded. She hoped Willowtree didn't think anything bad about that. "So hows your day been?" she asked.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Windsong //

Ravenwind slowly walked over to the elder's den as he returned to camp, walking over to Windsong he sat down beside her with a small sigh. "Hello Windsong." he greeted. He wanted to tell her about his sister and Nighthawk.. But that wasn't really something he could just blurt out in the middle of camp so for now he kept his mouth shut, watching their clanmates go by around them.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Swiftnight //

Brackenfall blinked slowly before he let out a nervous chuckle "I should have told you a while ago I guess." he frowned. "Okay.. A long time ago there were two clans in this forest. DawnClan, which was created by Dawnstar but was now being led by Duskstar. And another clan, whose name was lost to time.. Well tensions got really high between the two clans. And cats were being 'disloyal' and taking mates from the other clan or with outsiders who weren't clan cats at all. It angered Duskstar. Who decided everyone an assigned mate who didn't already have one within the clan. It was to prove their loyalty. If you were a loyal cat you'd be with only a DawnClan cat. And you'd be with who the leader approved for you to be. He said our bloodlines mixing with outsiders and the other clan would weaken us.. And having other mates would destroy the clan and it's loyalties. He changed the clan's name to DuskClan and started a war against the other clan. Eventually DuskClan wiped them out of existence. And we'd been alone in the forest ever since." his gaze drifted then. He didn't believe they were alone anymore.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Cranespirit //

"It's better that most cats think my parents just died." Darkgaze mused. He flicked his ears then looked away "Embergaze doesn't like me." he replied. "She looks at me. And she sees Spiderbite." he frowned then "She doesn't like herself for the same reason. She sees Spiderbite in her reflection. She and Spiderbite look the most alike but I look enough like them and our father to make her try to avoid me." he said. "Frostpetal isn't so bad.. But we've never really.. I suppose had the chance to get together and act like kin." he said.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nodded "I'd like that." he commented as he looked around them, ears pricked listening to the sounds of the prey around them as they continued along. "I have to admit.. As much as I want to keep the boys in the nursery forever.. I am pretty excited to have you back as a warrior." he said purring softly. "Maybe i'll let Hawktalon even sleep in one of these days and take you hunting in the morning instead" he said giving her a small wink.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon looked down at his nephew and new apprentice raced over to him. Flicking his ears slightly as Treepaw quickly came over to join them. He smirked slightly "Oh... I don't know.... Mmmm... Yeah okay sure." he said chuckling slightly as he stood up. "Let's get going you two." he said.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar smiled warmly at him and reached forward to nuzzle him. "It's what I want you would think I wouldn't feel so nervous.. I guess I just worry about my siblings." she said. "But they're not kits anymore.. They have their own lives.. I think I really realized that at the flood.." she frowned slightly. "It.. didn't really feel like we were siblings anymore." she said.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies nodded "Yeah I understand." he said, pausing as he looked out at the forest around them. "We've had a lot of hardships recently.. A lot of queens lost a few kits." he frowned shaking his head. "So I don't blame anyone for being careful."

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Vipercry //

Spottedsong followed him in and glanced around before she smiled slightly "I think i'll drag my old nest in here.. My mom helped me make it and i'd like to keep it." she said. "Besides why waste it? Or give it up to one of the new apprentices." she giggled and headed back to the apprentice's den.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw had raced over after Volepaw already had and frowned slightly as Hawktalon spoke. He then broke out into a huge grin "Great!" he said excitedly as he glanced at Volepaw.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Ivypaw //

Acornkit frowned "I'm sorry.." she said pinning her ears. "My momma took my brother and disappeared." she was silent for a moment. "Why don't you try to find them now? We have a new leader! Maybe Rosestar will be nicer to them?" she said perking up slightly.

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep nodded before he stood, picking up the two kits before he slipped out of the den without another word. He had his signature glare on his face as he moved out of camp obviously as a warning to anyone who might see him that he wasn't in the mood for any conversations at the moment.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze, Frostpaw //

"Oh boy are you finally going to teach me to hunt?" Mottlecloud joked before he sat down and wrapped his tail around his paws. He glanced at Frostpaw hoping the apprentice was feeling a little more relaxed now.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Open //

Open

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang flicked his tail "I mean that works but you can kill it the same way you kill any prey." he paused then "Have you ever killed something besides this fish?" he asked suddenly glancing at Marblepaw then back at Foxpaw.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow nuzzled her gently "I believe you'll be a wonderful mother Creamflower." he said purring lightly. "Any names in mind?" he asked chuckling "It's early but I thought i'd ask." he said.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike, Open //

Rainysplash giggled softly "I understand, i'd hate to keep your clan waiting. Farewell Crowstrike. See you soon." with one last wink she turned away. Collecting her herbs as he left, willing herself not to turn around and watch him. No need to be desperate.. They'd only just met. She shook herself and headed back to camp in silence.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting stood up "Let's get going then." he said flicking his tail. "If we hurry then when Copperstar isn't so busy we won't miss anything." he said.

Larkpaw
// She-cat // 9 Moons // Apprentice of DawnClan // Crush: Foxpaw // Mentor: TBA // Tags: Open //

Larkpaw sat in camp quietly grooming her fur. (open)

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

(not open)
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:10 am

“Good strategy. They won’t suspect it.” Smokepaw mewed, getting into a crouch. “Ready when you are.”

“I just hope he won’t be too upset if we are a little late.” Lightpaw said. She was sure Copperstar would make a great leader. He seemed like a nice cat anyway. Maybe if they were a bit late returning, Copperstar would understand. She walked towards the entrance to camp. Lightpaw knew it was dangerous for even apprentices to go outside camp. But she knew she would be fine with two warriors.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:08 am

Creamflower thinks for a minute before shaking her head. "No." she said. "I personally believe that names are to wait until the kits are born and you can see them. I feel that if we planned names, we might change our minds once we see the kits or it turns out I may only end up having only one kit instead of more. I hope you know what I mean by that Bearshadow." She chuckles a little after saying the last sentence.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Mon Jan 22, 2018 7:46 am

L U C I F E R wrote:
|Swiftnight|24 Moons|
|Assinged Mate: StormWake|
|Apprentice: None|Crush:Open|
|Tags: Brackenfall|

SwiftNight seemed both surprised and understanding. He was very support g if keeping bloodlines clean and pure but he would never thinking of brining in a rule like that. "What if you love another cat within the clan?" He asked, curiosity getting the better of him now.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Jan 22, 2018 12:19 pm

♕Crøwned wrote:
Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Berrystorm
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

His eyes shone.”That’s interesting, I never knew that. So, how long did you last’s before they caught you?” He meowed with a tired tease. It was already getting quite late. He was slowly nodding off. He opened his eyes slowly to look at Berrystorm as she glanced at him. He opened his jaws wide and yawned. He pressed closer to Berrystorm allowing their combined warmth to wash over him. He closed his heavy eye lids. His muzzle was still on her shoulder when he quietly dozed off. His breathing was quiet and peaceful as he slept soundly. He had tired himself by dragging Berrystorm back to camp and worrying about her.

Danwclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Planned |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Paint, Light

Gingerface acknowledged Light with a twitch of her ear. She didn’t get up. Gingerface sat there with no expression. She was in a clearing with no shelter and the rose coloured sun was shining right above her. Oddly enough, she was in the Center of that clearing. She closed her eyes and stretched up her head. She inhaled and exhaled slowly. After a while she opened her eyes. She watched her surrounding with calm eyes. The light breeze was rustling the leaves around her and dirt was being stirred by an unwelcome bug.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: Lionfang, Marblepaw

Foxpaw’s eyes widened in alarm as the fish started wiggling. He just sliced the neck of the fish, letting it bleed out.”I didn’t know how to kill a fish did I?" Foxpaw meowed uncertainly, looking up at Lionfang.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Ivypaw/She-cat/11 moons/DuskClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Crush: Open/Tags: Acornkit
"I could I suppose," Ivypaw meowed with a slight tilt of her head. "Although I have no idea where to even start looking for them or if they even want to be found."

Shadowleap/Tom/19 moons/DuskClan Warrior/Assigned Mate: Nightflower/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Sitting in camp

Nettle/Tom/11 moons/Loner/Crush: Jay/Tags: Open
Hanging out near the DawnClan border

Mystic/She-cat/7 moons/Loner/Crush: Open/Tags: Open
Resting in DawnClan territory
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups