Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby ~Wildfire » Sun Jan 14, 2018 10:21 am

Rowanflame
    [male - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: bayclaw]
Rowanflame chuckled, "Probably because when he gets something into his head, not even a group of badgers could stop him. I doubt we would have managed to keep him here while one of us went over the border." A the corners of his mouth twitched when he imagined that situation. "And yes, I think that they might very well be a clan, maybe with different rules and customs, but still something similar to a clan like ours." he replied, fairly certain that that was what lay beyond the border of their territory.

Crowstrike
    [male - 31 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: riverbriar - crush: open - tags: rainysplash]
Crowstrike smiled, the fondness with which she spoke of her past struck some cord within him, and he found that he couldn't tear his eyes away from the way she seemed to glow with pride. He had never known that sort of feeling, his own past being quite dark, and maybe that was the reason why it fascinated him so much. "Sounds like you found your true purpose in Dawnclan." he meowed, curling his tail around his front paws.

Echosong
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: hawkeye - crush: open - tags: hawkeye]
Echosong stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Echosong padded out of the den and looked around. She spotted Hawkeye sitting not far away from the fresh-kill pile and decided to go talk to him. Walking over, she said with a smile, "Good morning."

Icestorm
    [female - 27 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: tba - crush: open - tags: silentstream]
Icestorm rolled her eyes, the loud chanting of the whole clan making her ears hurt. But she shouted the names of the newly made apprentices and warriors one time nonetheless before moving over to the edge of the crowd and sitting down. She would head out into the forest for a hunt soon, but first she wanted to thoroughly clean her fur.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior of duskclan - assigned mate: nightspook - crush: open - tags: open]
Thistletuft perched on a branch lazily, his hind leg and tail dangling in the air as he gazed below. From his vantage point he could clearly see the camp entrance and the chocolate colored tom watched with a disinterested look as cats entered and left the camp.

Sandcloud
    [female - 29 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: bloompetal]
Sandcloud stopped once she was only a few tail-lengths away from the squirrel before pushing off from the ground with her hind legs and leaping into the air. She landed squarely on her prey, trapping the squirrel under her claws before she bent down and killed it with a swift bite to the neck.

Wolfheart
    [male - 35 moons - warrior of dawnclan - mate: none - crush: open - tags: open]
Wolfheart crept through the undergrowth, his steps silent despite the many crunchy leaves and small sticks underfoot. He kept his gaze pinned solely on his prey, a plump squirrel he was stalking. The creature was sitting at the roots of a tree, contently chewing on a nut of some sort. When he was close enough, Wolfheart leapt forward, landing squarely on the fluffy creature. Pinning it with his claws he killed it with a swift bite to the neck.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:19 am

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw laughed "Most likely, then we would have ended up having two cats over the border and I might be stuck waiting here alone." she said. She glanced back over the border "Hm.. Another clan.. I hope he finds out whats different about them." she said. "I'd like to know what they left to become.. What they decided was so awful about DuskClan that they wanted to change." she said.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes nodded "It's not for everyone.. Much like having kits." she said. "My sister Petalpelt was a real motherly type.. I on the other paw.. I feel like its not as easy for me." she laughed softly. "I hate being stuck in the nursery all the time.. I hate sitting still." she said.

Embergaze
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan// Crush: Open // Assigned: Brackenpelt // Apprentice: Blazepaw // Tags: Brackenpelt//

Embergaze laughed nervously "I promise not to send you on extra patrols if you make me mad." she said attempting to lighten the mood. She paused for a moment "Assignments are.. always pretty awkward.. I didn't expect you either I thought maybe.. someone I was friends with already but.. I was hoping at the very least we could possibly become friends eventually." she said. That would make it work wouldn't it? That was what many of these were, weren't they? Embergaze didn't know a lot about love, every time she thought she did she got it wrong. But what she assumed was that most mates were just good friends. That seemed to be the nature of the clan at least to her.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstrike, Shadowsneak, Vipercry, Spottedpaw //

Frostpetal led the patrol back towards camp, slipping inside she glanced back at Vipercry and Spottedpaw and grinned at them "I'd stay in camp for a little while if I were you two." she said before she trotted inside.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Brackenfall, Cranespirit. Aspensong, Nighthawk, Open //

"We'll see you Aspensong.." Ravenwind hesitated wishing there was more he could say "Take care and stay safe. We'll visit whenever we can." he said before he moved closer to Brackenfall, brushing against his brother in an attempt to comfort him. He nodded to Cranespirit "we should get back anyways." he said as he headed back towards camp.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Ravenwind, Cranespirit, Aspensong, Nighthawk, Open //

Brackenfall nodded in agreement with Ravenwind though he seemed much sadder than his brother. "Goodbye Aspensong, Nighthawk." he said to them before he turned quietly following after Ravenwind. He didn't say anything to Cranespirit allowing Ravenwind to speak for the both of them. Suddenly he felt truly lonely. His siblings had both seemed to find someone who was right for them.. But he hadn't.. Would he ever?

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze padded out of the warrior's den his yellow gaze moving past Frostpetal for a moment and a look of sympathy crossed his face before he looked away. He understood heartache well. Though it may be in a slightly different way. Darkgaze had, had two cats now that he'd loved and lost. Which seemed to be the reason he never spoke to his assigned mate or anyone really in a more romantic sense.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap nuzzled her and purred before he slowly stood up "I suppose we should get to doing that." he said glancing towards the camp entrance. He grinned at her "I made sure to keep your spot warm in the warriors den." he said. "By spreading out and taking up enough room for two cats!" he joked laughing slightly at himself. "I guess i'll have to learn how to sleep like a regular cat again." he said.

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon glanced away from his assigned mate as the meeting started. And once he was given his nephew as an apprentice he smiled slightly. Catching his brother's glance he chuckled as Swiftleap grinned at him. He figured he'd be even happier than he was. He then looked back to where Volepaw and Treepaw were sitting, watching his new apprentice calmly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar purred "You're quite the charmer." she said nudging him lightly. "You've always been such a charmer though." she giggled softly.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies purred and moved closer to her, touching her nose with his own. "Well then." he said feeling his ears heating up. "Waterflight, will you be my mate?" he asked. His yellow eyes fixed on the beautiful she-cat in front of him, he had to admit this was a nice place to ask that kind of question. It was peaceful here, it was beautiful, if only he'd thought of it himself! If only he'd had the chance to ever think about something like that himself.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Treetail // Assigned: Roaringclaw // No Apprentice // Tags: Treetail//

Willowsong's head shot up immediately and she widened her eyes. "M-Me?" she squealed struggling to keep her voice down now. Excitement sparkled in her eyes as well as fear. He liked her? Her of all cats in the whole clan??

Paleflame
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Swallowfeather // Assigned: Shiningwave // No Apprentice // Tags: Swallowfeather//

Paleflame sighed and shrugged "Yeah.. true.." he frowned and glanced around. "Man this sucks Swallowfeather.. What absolute awful luck." he complained shaking his head slightly.

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

Spottedsong felt like she could hardly breath in the moments after her warrior's ceremony. The excitement of the clan buzzing around her. Spottedsong.. she thought a small grin quickly spreading across her face. Spottedsong!! "Ahh! Thank you so much Rosestar!" she blurted out as soon as Rosestar was done talking. Her eyes sparkling she turned looking around for Vipercry "Vipercry!!" she called out.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

He nodded quickly "Oh yeah!" he said. "When do you think we'll get to go out for the first time?" he asked eyes sparkling. Treepaw glanced around the camp "think they'll take us out now? Tomorrow? Do you think we'll get to go on a patrol soonish? A border patrol??" his voice seemed to get higher the more he talked about all the things they could do.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Acornkit sat quietly in the entrance to the nursery, quietly looking out at the clan interacting with each other. She missed Swanshadow and her kits she wished they still lived there..

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep let out a soft sigh "I'm sorry Snowpetal." he said softly. He nuzzled her gently "This type of thing.. happens sometimes.. But i'm so sorry.." he had no idea what else to say. He looked back at the kits sadly not understanding why StarClan could let things like this happen.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud smiled at the other apprentice as he joined them before he looked at Flurrybreeze figuring she'd be leading the way.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Mosskit, Creamkit, Deerhorn //

Mistyfalls nodded and nudged her gently "Hey, we can ask Rainysplash and Cloverdawn when they're both back and not busy." she said. "We'll just keep an eye on her." she said.

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang padded over to Marblepaw and looked down at the snake "Hm." he said before he pawed at it. "Not often you see a dead one, I wonder what happened." he mumbled as he tried to see if there were any injures on the snake.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow flicked his tail "I never even thought about my assigned.. I do feel kind of bad about that I guess." he said shaking his head. "I expected it to be an instant connection when I was assigned for the first time after becoming a warrior but.. I didn't really feel anything.. When she left I felt bad that she was upset about the clan but I didn't miss her or even want to go after her." he admitted.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Her gaze softened "Yes I did.. You could too." she offered gently. She knew what a hard choice it was and figured there was no way he'd accept something like that but she couldn't help offering. She didn't want this tom to just slip away and be gone.. "We're much more free over here, Crowstrike." she said. "We don't have assigned mates for one." Rainysplash admitted flicking her tail. "You can love whoever you want to love." she said.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

"Don't be nervous." Pinesting said "It's not that bad, the worst part is getting use to your name and moving into the warriors den. After that it's pretty smooth sailing." he said shrugging slightly. "They're all pretty good about not making you feel weird being the new warrior in the den." he said.

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Snowpetal
    "Life is cruel... But can we name them before we bury them? I don't want them in StarClan with no names." Snowpetal murmured,
    not keeping her eyes on her mate or kits. "I was thinking flowers for their names, like Lilackit and Rosekit for... for our departed daughters."
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:06 pm

Creamflower sighs and rests her tail on Bearshadow's back. "I understand the feeling." she said. "I do feel bad about ditching my assigned mate myself, but I cant stand living there if I cant be with the cat I truly love."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Aspensong // tags: Nighthawk
    Aspensong let out a sigh, starting to head the other way,"How do you feel Nighthawk? Now that we finally go to talk to them.." She shot a glance backwards before swallowing the sad lump in her throat. She would feel so secluded from the rest of her life for a while before learning how to get used to it, but she was sure it'd be fine.

--

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    "Nah, if you're all splayed out over my nest tonight I'll just nip ya",she joked alloud,"The best moss of the whole territory is down between the river and the training hollow, so let's go get some before our kittens go off destroying all the moss in Duskclan land!" She chuckled and smiled.

Volepaw // tags: Treepaw
    Volepaw thought for a moment,"There's still a while left of the day so probably some today, or at least I hope. I can't wait to finally be allowed out of camp all on our own.. erm.. well with our mentors but thats not the point." He watched Rosestar leave camp without Silverpaw (or whatever is going on with that) silently and shrugged,"Either way though I'm pretty sure we're gonna be looking at the territory first, it's pretty important I guess." He batted at his brother's ear lovingly for a moment,"Maybe we'll go together on a patrol?"

--

Frostpaw // tags: Creekpaw, Flurrybreeze, Mottlecloud
    Forstpaw followed the two older cats, keeping step with Creekpaw as they went along.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:47 pm

“Oh. Well I’m sure I’ll get use to my warrior name quickly. And I’m sure that everyone is kind to each other. I certainly won’t cause any trouble.” Lightpaw meowed. She honestly couldn’t wait to settle in with the warriors. Maybe she could even go hunting and get to know them.

Silverpaw sat outside the apprentice den. It was tough to leave the nursery. She was happy, but mostly nervous. Would she make friends with her den mates? She hoped so. Silverpaw padded inside and looked around. It certainly was different from the nursery. But she was sure to get use to being here.

Blazeshadow sighed. “Well we can still play moss ball.” She said. Honestly her mind was on Acornkit. She hoped the kit would be alright.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L U C I F E R » Sun Jan 14, 2018 9:32 pm

|Swiftnight|24 Moons|
|Assinged Mate: StormWake|
|Apprentice: None|Crush:Open|
|Tags: Open|

SwiftNight looked st the camp. It was very different to his old clan camp yet retained the same safety in numbers. He wasn't a huge fan of the tightness between the other cats - It made him like an outsider to them. He was a new face who showed up just as a natural disaster happened.
L U C I F E R

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Jan 15, 2018 3:05 am

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She walked closer to the borders which taked to the twolegs Place. She was not being outside the camp for moons and she enjoyed every steps she made, flicking her whiskers she looked as a butterfly flyed above her, smilling when noticed something else too, a cat "...um hello there, young one, ar you lost?" she meowed softy to the young she-cat.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow

He looked after Acornkit, when turned to his older sister "Sure, lets play together then" he meowed smilling to her. He can't not really pit Acornkit, because he kind of knowed what it to alone, of course not that alone was she was. Even if he had a parents and Lilykit still he was little lonely. His father was hightly depressed and Lilykit mostly sleeped almost all the time, Blazeshadow was a warrior and she had her own duties.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers.

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She looked at him, even if the question didn't come out of suprise, it make her sparkling "Yes, I will happily be your mate Stormyskies" she purred loudly. The elder was being right being asked under soemthing so beautiful as this tree, makes thinks seem more better than ever "I love you Stormy" she said silently.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Darkgaze

Her tail flicking she left the borders and run back toward the camp, her heart bumped into her throat when the camp entrance showed up and make her nervous. She stopped to take a deep breath and calm her nervousness, before walked into the camp "Darkgaze?" she called out for her mate, seeing him to the same Place he was being when she get out with the two brothers "You're not being busy it seems" she meowed walking to the black tom.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap, Smokepaw

She nodded to Smokepaw "alright we can do that, as long you two have any energy left after this hunting contest" she meowed giving her apprentice a little odd look "So you want to make it Warriors against apprentices then?" she meowed smilling.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

She followed after the other she-cat, glancing at the leader when she called the name ceremonies to the kits and two apprentices. She chanted their names smile on her face.

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal

He looked as she slowed down a little bit, he smirkled "please don't go easy one me dear, because I am not going to be the nice one and let you win this match" he meowed playfully showing his tongue at her as he speed up.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead.

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw, Otterleap

He listened the two then turned to his mentor "You're being little silent, what do you think?" he meowed looking up to the brown warrior "Do you want hunt with your apprentice or with Hollowcliff?" he meowed flicking his tail curiously.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He sighed "It's fine mom, if you really are unhappy in Duskclan, then we don't need to get back...we're 5 moons now, soon we are old enought to do whatever we wants, we can go to Duskclan then" he meowed sighing "but for now we still needs you...and I know you will do anything for us, so for now we follow you" he meowed.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She laughed at him, but then she frozen and just looked at him 'what, did he? no I heared it wrong' she thought shaking her head "umm, sure we can hunt....I can show you some pretty cool hunting Place" she meowed softy "but...it's out of your territory" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She wondered around the Place she was heared some talking, either she hear her own, or they was being hidding, but so far she didn't find anything. Sighing she walked back to her little pile of prey and walked back to her small family, her ears flicking for any voices, just to make there was not anyone spying her as she entered the den "food delivery" she called as she dropped the pile of fresh kills down.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She smilled happily as she still holded her Brother to the ground "Yes I win...but now I want my price" she meowed flattering her ears when her stomach maked a loud grown.

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong

He walked forward the Place they was being after the flood "Umm, I think I feeled really relieved" he meowed thinking about her question "It got better than I thought, they all understanded... what about you? Do you feel guielty that you left the clan?" he meowed looking at her seriously.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

She looked as the Shadowstep walekd past her to meet his mate and the kits. Sighing she looked at her paws and lashing her tail she walked back to the medicine cats den, feeling still pretty quelty that two of Snowpetals kits didn't made it.

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She got little closer to the snake a sniffed on it "I don't know there not any showing marks, maybe it died for a old age or a sickness" she meowed looking at the warrior then toward Foxpaw "By the way can we try fishing?" she meowed suddently.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She smilled as she noticed how Frostpaws gaze brightened when Creekpaw come to join them "Yes, lets start this" she meowed softy, giving a Mottlecloud a warm smile as she walked past her and started her walk toward deepert to the forest.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

She sniffed the air as she walked forward ears flicking when Sandcloud spotted the squirrel and choised to chase it. Instead she focused to the birds which eated to the other side of the tree where the squirrel was. She carefully walked closer, making her stalker position before she jumped at them, easely catching on of the birds, but sadly the few others was too fast for her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:02 am

“Hey try not to feel lonely, Stormkit. When I’m not too busy I’ll visit you. Even if Lilykit does sleep most of the time.” Blazeshadow said as she gathered some moss and made a ball, tossing it to her brother. “I may be a warrior, but I can make time to visit family.” She purred. “I’ll even bring you guys back a rabbit sometime.” She added with a smile.

“I’m up for the challenge. What do you think, Twistedpaw? Warriors against apprentices? It should be interesting.” Smokepaw meowed, glancing at the tom with a smile.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:34 am

Duskclan

Mountainstripe
tom | 14 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: planned
|assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Berrystorm

Mountainstripe chuckled.”Ah, Berrystorm, you can dream! Perhaps we could have a harder competition?” Mountainstripe narrowed his eyes and lowered his tone playfully.”First to catch something in a tree? Not including leaves” he teased.

Dawnclan

Gingerface
she-cat | 15 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: None |assigned/ forbidden mate: None | tags: Tabitha

Gingerface continued to pad through the woods. She halted abruptly by a large stone. Bending down to sniff it, she picked up a foreign scent. She described it on her head.Two cats, girls... She swiftly moved faster through the overlapping trunks, following all but one scent trail. She stopped outside a clearing. Peering through a hole in the branches she spied the two cats, curled up. She walked around the the side where they laid. Bracing herself, she barreled through the bush and into the two of them. Working her hidden muscles, she pinned them down one paw each. She bared her teeth and glared straight at them.

Foxpaw
tom | 8 moons | mentor: None | Crush: None | assigned/forbidden mate: None | tags: None

His eyes closed and he let the praise sink in. ”Thank you” Foxpaw meowed. He followed Lionfang over to where Marblepaw was. He looked at the sausage thing.”What in the name of stars is that?”Foxpaw meowed.He looked at Marblepaw, making sure he hnderstood her question.”Your inviting me to try??” he questioned.
ᴛᴀᴢ c: | sʜᴇ/ʜᴇʀ | ᴀᴜsᴛʀᴀʟɪᴀ | Image

xxᴛʀᴀᴅᴇs | ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ | ᴄᴀʀʀᴅ | ©

ᴇᴜᴛᴏɴʏ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me