Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:37 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower smiles and pads beside Bearshadow, purring. When he asked her about how she is liking DawnClan, she nuzzles him. "I absolutely love DawnClan!" she said. "Especially since I get to be with you! What about you?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:44 am

Dante
    Dante nodded. "Yes. She and her kits are under my care right now... I'm kinda hoping that stay for a while, her kits are amazing,
    and she, herself, is an amazing cat. I love her." He mewed, admitting to himself and the tom that he actually loved her.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:28 am

“Hunting contest then battle training?” Smokepaw suggested, glancing at Hollowcliff and back to Twistedpaw. She didn’t think it was a bad idea, especially since it gave her plenty of time to be with Twistedpaw.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:13 pm

Bayclaw
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Foreststep // Assigned: Foreststep // No Apprentice // Tags: Rowanflame, Crowstrike //

Bayclaw nodded "Most likely." she said. She snorted "Now why did we go and let him have all the fun?" she asked. "I'm curious too. Not curious enough to risk more cats going in but... Still curious." she said chuckling lightly. "I wonder if they're like us.. If they're former clanmates.. At least some of them.. Do you think they could be a clan?" she asked.

Brighteyes
// She-cat // 40 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Ashtail // No Apprentice // Tags: Egretheart //

Brighteyes nodded "It's not for everyone.. Much like having kits." she said. "My sister Petalpelt was a real motherly type.. I on the other paw.. I feel like its not as easy for me." she laughed softly. "I hate being stuck in the nursery all the time.. I hate sitting still." she said.

Embergaze
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Deputy of DuskClan// Crush: Open // Assigned: Brackenpelt // Apprentice: Blazepaw // Tags: Brackenpelt//

Embergaze laughed nervously "I promise not to send you on extra patrols if you make me mad." she said attempting to lighten the mood. She paused for a moment "Assignments are.. always pretty awkward.. I didn't expect you either I thought maybe.. someone I was friends with already but.. I was hoping at the very least we could possibly become friends eventually." she said. That would make it work wouldn't it? That was what many of these were, weren't they? Embergaze didn't know a lot about love, every time she thought she did she got it wrong. But what she assumed was that most mates were just good friends. That seemed to be the nature of the clan at least to her.

Frostpetal
// She-cat // 36 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: To Be Willowtree // Assigned: Frecklepelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Shadowstrike, Shadowsneak, Vipercry, Spottedpaw //

Frostpetal led the patrol back towards camp, slipping inside she glanced back at Vipercry and Spottedpaw and grinned at them "I'd stay in camp for a little while if I were you two." she said before she trotted inside.

Ravenwind
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Windsong // Assigned: Mothpelt // No Apprentice // Tags: Brackenfall, Cranespirit. Aspensong, Nighthawk //

Ravenwind seemed just as relieved as Brackenfall even though he didn't shout his worries as loud as Brackenfall did. "I wish it didn't have to be like this." he said frowning. "I wish there was a way to change the clans minds.. Show them gaining a mate in a different way isn't bad.." he trailed off glancing away.

Brackenfall
// Tom // 35 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Windsong // No Apprentice // Tags: Ravenwind, Cranespirit, Aspensong, Nighthawk //

Brackenfall didn't say anything but he just wanted a new clan period. He was growing weary of watching his friends get exiled and his family pushed to this. "We'll miss having you both around." he said glancing between her and Nighthawk.

Darkgaze
// Tom // 34 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Open // Assigned: Cranespirit // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Darkgaze padded out of the warrior's den his yellow gaze moving past Frostpetal for a moment and a look of sympathy crossed his face before he looked away. He understood heartache well. Though it may be in a slightly different way. Darkgaze had, had two cats now that he'd loved and lost. Which seemed to be the reason he never spoke to his assigned mate or anyone really in a more romantic sense.

Swiftleap
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briareyes // Assigned: Briareyes // No Apprentice // Tags: Briareyes//

Swiftleap couldn't mask the joy and relief that came over him as his kits were made into apprentices and his brother was made the mentor of one of them. Quickly turning to face Hawktalon he flashed his brother a grin getting a small laugh in reply. He then looked over at Briareyes "Oh yeah of course." he said looking back at their kits. "I'm just so excited for them.. I can't believe it.. I feel like they shouldn't even have their eyes open yet."

Hawktalon
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Briarheart // Assigned: Briarheart // Apprentice: Volepaw // Tags: Briarheart //

Hawktalon glanced away from his assigned mate as the meeting started. And once he was given his nephew as an apprentice he smiled slightly. Catching his brother's glance he chuckled as Swiftleap grinned at him. He figured he'd be even happier than he was. He then looked back to where Volepaw and Treepaw were sitting, watching his new apprentice calmly.

Riverbriar
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Forbidden: Moonflight // Assigned: Crowstrike // No Apprentice // Tags: Moonflight//

Riverbriar purred "You're quite the charmer." she said nudging him lightly. "You've always been such a charmer though." she giggled softly.

Stormyskies
// Tom // 18 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Waterflight // Assigned: Waterflight // No Apprentice // Tags: Waterflight //

Stormyskies scrambled up after her, much less graceful than she had been. "Yeah that's true.." he frowned slightly. "Would it still count if I asked you? even if we're already mates?" he asked tilting his head slightly. He wanted to do something to make her feel special, even if there wasn't much he could do.. Or at least it didn't feel like there was much he could do.

Willowsong
// She-cat // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Treetail // Assigned: Roaringclaw // No Apprentice // Tags: Treetail//

Willowsong's head shot up immediately and she widened her eyes. "M-Me?" she squealed struggling to keep her voice down now. Excitement sparkled in her eyes as well as fear. He liked her? Her of all cats in the whole clan??

Paleflame
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Swallowfeather // Assigned: Shiningwave // No Apprentice // Tags: Swallowfeather//

Paleflame sighed and shrugged "Yeah.. true.." he frowned and glanced around. "Man this sucks Swallowfeather.. What absolute awful luck." he complained shaking his head slightly.

Spottedsong
// She-cat // 12 Moons // Warrior of DuskClan // Crush: Vipercry // Assigned: TBA // No Apprentice // Tags: Clan Meeting //

Spottedsong felt like she could hardly breath in the moments after her warrior's ceremony. The excitement of the clan buzzing around her. Spottedsong.. she thought a small grin quickly spreading across her face. Spottedsong!! "Ahh! Thank you so much Rosestar!" she blurted out as soon as Rosestar was done talking. Her eyes sparkling she turned looking around for Vipercry "Vipercry!!" she called out.

Treepaw
// Tom // 6 Moons // Apprentice of DuskClan // Mentor: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Volepaw //

Treepaw could barely contain his excitement, leaping up quickly "We're apprentice's! We're apprentices!" he cried out to Volepaw as soon as Rosestar was done with them. "I can't believe it. I'm so excited! We can finally go out and do stuff outside of camp! and learn everything just like everyone else!" he said.

Acornkit
// She-cat // 5 Moons // Kit of DuskClan // Mother: -- // Crush: Open // Tags: Stormkit //

Acornkit pinned her ears as her cousins were made into apprentices. She let out a small sigh and shook her head "I don't want to play, but thank you." she said politely before she stood up, padding away from the other kits to go back to the nursery. She figured her father would be busy with his new apprentice for a bit and didn't want to get in the way. She felt bitterness rise inside her, she resented her mother for abandoning her. If she was still around this wouldn't feel so bad..

---

Shadowstep
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Snowpetal // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Shadowstep nodded slightly to Cloverdawn before he padded into the nursery. Sitting down quietly beside Snowpetal. "I'm here." he said softly before his gaze shifted towards the kits.

Mottlecloud
// Tom // 31 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Flurrybreeze // No Apprentice // Tags: Flurrybreeze //

Mottlecloud nodded and headed out of camp "Todays a pretty nice day. That'll make your training a lot easier." he said glancing at Frostpaw. "No worrying about snow or rain or wind.." he said trying to make the apprentice feel better. He reminded him a lot of his brother Shadowstep when he was his age. Though he'd really changed as he got older and more confident.

Mistyfalls
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Queen of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit // Tags: Mosskit, Creamkit, Deerhorn //

Mistyfalls nodded and nudged her gently "Hey, we can ask Rainysplash and Cloverdawn when they're both back and not busy." she said. "We'll just keep an eye on her." she said.

Lionfang
// Tom // 25 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Marblepaw, Foxpaw //

Lionfang watched him quietly, nodding slightly. "Not too bad. We need to work on your form for when you first get started but i'd say thats a solid start." he said flashing Foxpaw a grin. He then glanced back over at Marblepaw. "Hey, did you find something?" he asked noticing her staring at something.

Bearshadow
// Tom // 24 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Mate: Creamflower // No Apprentice // Tags: Open //

Bearshadow continued along, nodding slightly as he walked. "I like it too. I just wanted to make sure you didn't regret anything. I know we took a big risk to be together." he paused for a moment "Though.. part of me wishes we didn't have to.. No matter how much I like DawnClan I wish DuskClan could have accepted us.. You know?" he said.

Rainysplash
// She-cat // 18 Moons // Medicine Cat of DawnClan // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Cloverdawn // Tags: Crowstrike //

Rainysplash grinned as soon as he asked the question, practically beaming with pride as she nodded. "Yes, i'm the medicine cat of DawnClan." she said purring loudly. "My Mother was a medicine cat of DuskClan." she said glancing at him. "Her name was Petalpelt, she had us with a tom who wasn't her assigned mate.. So her mother pretended to be our mother.. I didn't get to know her all that well before Petalpelt died but.. I'm living her dream. And i'm going to live up to her legacy." Rainysplash was very proud of her choice of a path since coming to DawnClan. She finally felt like she belonged.. Like she had a real purpose.. A real connection to the mother she'd lost.. The only thing that was missing was her brother.. And perhaps.. something or someone else too.

Pinesting
// Tom // 14 Moons // Warrior of DawnClan // Crush: Nightleaf // No Apprentice // Tags: Lightpaw //

Pinesting nodded then sighed "Oh well." he said. He shifted slightly "So what's new with you? You're going to be having your warrior's ceremony soon right?" he asked.

Sheepkit
// She-cat // 1 Moon // Kit of DawnClan // Crush: Too Young // Mother: Deerhorn // Tags: Deerhorn + Siblings //

Sheepkit made a face at him and batted at him again wiggling slightly with excitement.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 12:22 pm

Creamflower nods, realizing that Bearshadow was right. "I agree." she said. "But their rules have been that way for hundreds of moons. So to them, breaking the rules is like breaking the warrior code. Even if they did accept it, it probably wouldnt be that simple, especially for those who we were assigned to if they had a crush on either of us."
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:26 pm

Lightpaw smiled at the mention of her ceremony. “Yes. I guess it’s coming up soon. I’ll admit to being a bit nervous. I want to be a good warrior and help the clan anyway I can.” She said, her tail flicking with excitement.

“I wish we could cheer her up. But I have no idea how.” Blazeshadow meowed at Stormkit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 3:23 pm

Snowpetal
    Snowpetal lifted her head, eyes squeezed shut before opening them. "Two of our daughters are dead." She mewed, all of her love,
    sadness, broken heart and anger poured into one sentence. "But we have a son and a daughter who lived." She added, nodding to the black tom and his sister, who were both nursing.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aubunny » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:43 pm

rosestar ; duskclan leader ; crush: shadowsneak ; assigned: shadowsneak ; mood: -- ; tags: copperstar, open
She felt pretty satisfied with her announcement so she trotted out to the border to mark it. There hadn't been many patrols recently so this was pretty crucial. While walking around their border, she saw Dawnclan's leader. "Dawnclan." she hissed as she snarled at him, her eyes narrowed.
aha wip
aubunny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:06 am

Dustfang // tags: Dante
    Dustfang flickered backwards his ears, comprehending the situation easily. "Oh so she's not in the clan anymore? What about Nighthawk?",the tom inquired patiently, unable to keep his curiosity at bay. "He's an elder after all so without his assigned mate I guess he's pretty lonely now?" Of course Dustfang had always just assumed all of his clan mates were loyal to their assigned mates. after his fiasco when he was younger he'd learned to just assume that. With a shake of his head he spoke again,"Sorry, you probably wouldn't know, I'll check on him when I get back some time."

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    Briareyes chuckled and nuzzled her mate,"You're completely right about that one Swiftleap." Her gaze remained trained on her kittens for a while longer, trying to tell herself that they aren't as young as they once were and they'll have tons of fun training. "Hey, let's go get some moss for my new nest. I almost forgot that I've gotta move back into the den with you!",she meowed after a few moments.

Volepaw // tags: Treepaw
    Volepaw nodded excitedly,"Ya! I can't believe I got Hawktalon, maybe he'll show me all the cool tricks that he and Swiftleap learned together when they were apprentices! And you got [warrior's name], that's so sweet!" He was obviously stoked to be an apprentice, each word showing his vibrant emotion.

Timberheart // tags: OPEN
    Timberheart flattened his ears as soon as the meeting came to a close, trying to block out all the excitement. He never cared much for ceremonies, except maybe the leader's or a new medicine cat's. He stayed in his nest, still.

--
    Cliffleg // tags: OPEN
    Cliffleg remained in the shadows of Dawnclan camp, minding her own business as she cleaned her paws.

Frostpaw // tags: Mottlecloud, Flurrybreeze, Creekpaw
    Frostpaw flashed a smile to Creekpaw, another apprentice he considered himself close with. He nodded to Mottlecloud's statement, feeling a little better about the day's activities. "Well, come on then let's get started",he meowed, looking a little more prepared for the day's training.

--
    Aspensong // tags: Brackenfall, Ravenwind, Cranespirit, Nighthawk
    Aspensong nodded to her brothers, a melancholy tone to her meow,"I'll miss you guys too.." She turned to Nighthawk,"Cmon let's go, another patrol might come along and then we'd all be in deep trouble." She waved one last smile at her brothers and Cranespirit.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:36 am

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She walked closer to the borders which taked to the twolegs Place. She was not being outside the camp for moons and she enjoyed every steps she made, flicking her whiskers she looked as a butterfly flyed above her, smilling when noticed something else too, a cat "...um hello there, young one, ar you lost?" she meowed softy to the young she-cat.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow

He looked at Acornkit, flattering his ears for a moment, but then he only shaked his head "no, she will be alright..she just needs time...I know this much to be little shocking to her.." he meowed watching as the young kit walked back to the nursery. He gived a small hiss when he thinked how Acornkit's mother just left her kit behing.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers.

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She looked at him suprisedly "you could do that?" she meowed smilling "well we only have one life, free to ask me about anything..." she purred glancing at him.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Ravenwind, Brackenfall, Aspensong

She looked at the two mates and waved her tail as goodbyes to them. She turned to the two brothers "sorry I kind of bring you two here, but I needs to leave back to camp" she meowed as she turned around to walk back to the camp.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap, Smokepaw

She nodded to Smokepaw "alright we can do that, as long you two have any energy left after this hunting contest" she meowed giving her apprentice a little odd look "So you want to make it Warriors against apprentices then?" she meowed smilling.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

She followed after the other she-cat, glancing at the leader when she called the name ceremonies to the kits and two apprentices. She chanted their names smile on her face.

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal

He looked as she slowed down a little bit, he smirkled "please don't go easy one me dear, because I am not going to be the nice one and let you win this match" he meowed playfully showing his tongue at her as he speed up.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead.

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw, Otterleap

He listened the two then turned to his mentor "You're being little silent, what do you think?" he meowed looking up to the brown warrior "Do you want hunt with your apprentice or with Hollowcliff?" he meowed flicking his tail curiously.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He sighed "It's fine mom, if you really are unhappy in Duskclan, then we don't need to get back...we're 5 moons now, soon we are old enought to do whatever we wants, we can go to Duskclan then" he meowed sighing "but for now we still needs you...and I know you will do anything for us, so for now we follow you" he meowed.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She laughed at him, but then she frozen and just looked at him 'what, did he? no I heared it wrong' she thought shaking her head "umm, sure we can hunt....I can show you some pretty cool hunting Place" she meowed softy "but...it's out of your territory" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She wondered around the Place she was heared some talking, either she hear her own, or they was being hidding, but so far she didn't find anything. Sighing she walked back to her little pile of prey and walked back to her small family, her ears flicking for any voices, just to make there was not anyone spying her as she entered the den "food delivery" she called as she dropped the pile of fresh kills down.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She smilled happily as she still holded her Brother to the ground "Yes I win...but now I want my price" she meowed flattering her ears when her stomach maked a loud grown.

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong, Ravenwind, Brackenfall

He nodded to Aspensong, smilling "Yeah we better get going, we needs to get something to eat too" he meowed purring to his mate, giving a look toward the borders of Duskclan and the three cats there.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: open

She looked as the Shadowstep walekd past her to meet his mate and the kits. Sighing she looked at her paws and lashing her tail she walked back to the medicine cats den, feeling still pretty quelty that two of Snowpetals kits didn't made it.

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She looked at Lionfang as the tom called for her "...there is snake...but I think it's death" she meowed turning to look the long bodied reptile. This was her first time to see a real snake and she was little disappointed, it was not that scary she was heared snakes to be.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

She smilled as she noticed how Frostpaws gaze brightened when Creekpaw come to join them "Yes, lets start this" she meowed softy, giving a Mottlecloud a warm smile as she walked past her and started her walk toward deepert to the forest.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

She sniffed the air as she walked forward ears flicking when Sandcloud spotted the squirrel and choised to chase it. Instead she focused to the birds which eated to the other side of the tree where the squirrel was. She carefully walked closer, making her stalker position before she jumped at them, easely catching on of the birds, but sadly the few others was too fast for her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me