Mods Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🌙 DuskClan | Warriors Romance | DawnClan ☀️

Postby Ember1989 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 2:34 am

Silverpaw was in shock. Rosestar was going to mentor her?! She was excited and honored as she padded over to the leader. She didn’t even know what to say. For once Silverpaw was speechless.

“Congratulations.” Blazeshadow meowed to Silverpaw before turning back to Stormkit and Acornkit. “You can join us, Acornkit. It’s more fun when more cats play.” She purred.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:29 am

Dustfang // tags: Dante
    Dustfang flickered his ears backwards as the stranger approached, deciding it better not to be as aggressive as he may usually be to outsiders. "I am from the clan actually, though you might not be able to tell from the state of .. well me." He fidgeted as Dante's eyes met him, uncomfortable without his usually much longer pelt. "Do you think you could lead me to the forest? Or point the way I guess?",he flashed Dante a soft smile, a hopeful sparkle in his eyes.

Aspensong // tags: Brackenfall, Ravenwind, Nighthawk, Cranespirit
    Aspensong shook her head,"We should probably go before you three are missed, but.. I'll be back at the border at the next half moon?" She smile at her kin, hoping that they'd try to meet her. Without waiting for much of an answer her ears perked at the direction towards camp,"We can talk more about what's happened and everything then."
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:47 am

Dante
    "Course I can. Follow me. I'm Dante by the way." He mewed, waving his tail and trotting between two of the houses.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:03 am

Frecklepelt

did she hear wrong? "ok. Lets go." He meowed getting up "And u might as well say it." He sighed "I think you're beautiful. And i really like you, you are funny, you are beaufiful, sweet, and everything i want in a she cat."

Rosepetal

"Rabbit breath!" She snorted running faster than before she saw/smelled the border but before she got there she tripped in an old and rusty fox trap. Her paw snapped loudly and blood welled from it

Shadewing
Shadewing nodded as Rosestar aaked him if he accepts. Of course. "ahem, i do". He said as he fluffed his fur. He was proud to be accepted as a warrior. " We honor your friendlyness" He heard rosestar say Not Loyalty? Bravery? Friendlyness!?

Minty

"Oh.?" The squirrel ran as she spoke spoke "Hello, i think i am lost."

Patches

"You seem like a great mother!" He purred looking at the little kit "Hi little one, im patches he said in a soft voice.

Lilackit

She purred " Thank you!" The little kit looked up at patches "Hi!" She squeked getting on weaselstorm to match patch's height.

Creekpaw

Creekpaw turned to frostpaw "So erm.. Uh. How are you?"

Stripeclaw
Stripeclaw padded up to Rowanstrike "Hello." He aaid sitting by him. He grabbed a rabbit "would you like to share?" He said taking a small bite.
Last edited by pebblick on Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:26 am, edited 2 times in total.
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:11 am

Dustfang followed the strange tom slowly, glancing around at the confusing mess of streets and walls as they passed. "I'm a senior warrior for the clan so .. if something ever happens with like a patrol or something I won't forget this favor",he purposely didn't say his name, too ashamed of this cat possibly knowing him through word of the street. "Are you a loner Dante? The twoleg place is so confusing to clan cats, we're like baby birds fallen from the nest", Dustfang chuckled, trying to make conversation.

Timberheart // tags: OPEN
    Timberheart was in his nest, nodding awake from an accidental nap.
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:36 am

Dante
    "Oh, I guess that's an important rank. Well, I'll keep that in mind." Dante mewed, glancing back the the warrior. "Yup, I'm a loner. The twoleg place isn't so bad once you start to notice things. The twolegs have those wierd objects on the metal sticks that show them where they are. Hey, ya know what? You might have known my ma. My ma was a warrior, but you wouldn't know me, she ran away with us when we were half a moon old. Did you know Snowsun? That's my ma. Rest her heart, she's left us for the stars." He rambled, trying to fill the awkward silence, his slight accent falling through.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:56 am

Dustfang purred, glad that Dante was trying to fill the silence as well,"Yes actually, I've been alive quite a while. I remember when she ran off with you guys, the whole clan was split on how to feel. We'd assumed she died with her kittens when the search patrol couldn't follow the scent, but I guess she ended up raising you and your litter mates to be just as bright and friendly as she was with her friends." He hesitated, wanting to reassure the loner leading the way,"She's probably in starclan watching down on you and your siblings now." Dustfang offered the best he could in kind words, though if Dante didn't believe in Starclan it would be a little hard to convay that.
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:14 am

Dante
    Dante waved his tail. "Oh? I wonder how our father felt about it." He murmured. His gaze snapped to the Clan cat quickly. "Most likely, that's what she believed in. I believe in star-cats, but not yours." Dante added. "Do you know the she-cat Swanshadow?" He asked.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 am

Duskclan

Flamingshadow
She-cat |22 moons | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Minty

She walked closer to the borders which taked to the twolegs Place. She was not being outside the camp for moons and she enjoyed every steps she made, flicking her whiskers she looked as a butterfly flyed above her, smilling when noticed something else too, a cat "...um hello there, young one, ar you lost?" she meowed softy to the young she-cat.

Stormkit
Agender (he) |4 moons | Kit | crush: open | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Blazeshadow, Acornkit, three apprenices

He turned to look when the leader called the meeting his ears flicking in amusement, when the three kits had their apprentice names "Gontratulatiojs Treepaw, Volepaw and Silverpaw" he meowed exitedly, but didn't want to bother them too long. They needed to go to meet their mentors now, so he turned back to Blazeshadow "Lets play mossball, Acornkit...join us?" he meowed calmly to the other kit.

Plumlight
Tom | 15 moons | warrior | crush: Shiningwave | assigned/ forgidden mate: tba/ open | apprentice: open | tags: Shiningwave

He blinked with a curious nod, he liked suprised as long thay was a good suprises, not like swimming to mud hole. He followed her not saying a word, before got into the flowerfield "is this the special Place?" he meowed looking around the different colored flowers.

Waterflight
She-cat | 16 moons |warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/none | apprentice: none | tags: Stormyskies

She smilled "probably" she meowed starting to climb to the lowest branch to the tree "well the way we us the mates are choised by the leader, but if you get asked under this tree, it's mean that you really love that cat you're asking to be your mate" she meowed looking down at her mate "coming? it's not that high?" she purred sitting to the branch.

Cranespirit
She-cat | 30 moons | warrior | crush: open| assigned/ forgidden mate: Darkgaze/open | tags: Ravenwind, Brackenfall, Aspensong

She smilled at Aspensong and Nighthawk "I am very happy for you too and good luck for both of you" she purred flicking her tail, giving a small bow to them "I need to go back, I needs to talk with my mate" she meowed thinking for her assigned mate Darkgaze, she was too curious to find out if the black tom could open up to her a little bit.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | 34 moons | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Otterleap, Smokepaw

She blinked as she heared her apprentices last words, but didn't say anything to them "well this battle training was your twos idea, what did you want to do? Battle training? or maybe a hunting contest? Could that sounds fun?" she meowed looking at the apprenrices then Otterleap.

Silentstream
She-cat |27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Cloudpaw | crush: wb (Rowanflame) | assigned/forgidden mate: Blueflack /open | tags: Icestorm

She followed after the other she-cat, glancing at the leader when she called the name ceremonies to the kits and two apprentices. She chanted their names smile on her face.

Goosetail
tom | 27 moons | warrior | apprentice: Deathpaw | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Rosepetal /open | tags: Rosepetal

He looked as she slowed down a little bit, he smirkled "please don't go easy one me dear, because I am not going to be the nice one and let you win this match" he meowed playfully showing his tongue at her as he speed up.

Bluewave
tom | 16 moons | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Aspenburr |assigned/ forgidden mate: Aspenburr/ open | tags: Aspenburr

He laughed "What gathering night?" he meowed loudly, but shut himself down, because most cats didn't know about Dawnclan yet. Flicking his ears embrassedly as he looked around "I know the Dawnclan, but there is not really any gatherings happening between us" he meowed flicking his tail "Well anyways even if some gathering could happen, it's dosen't mean we needs to go there? we can go out to the lake and enjoy the stars just two of use, what do you say?" he meowed turning around to lead.

Twistedpaw
tom | 9 moons | apprentice | mentor: Otterleap | crush: Smokepaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ none | tags: Smokepaw, Otterleap

He looked a Smokepaw thoughtfully "I would not leave the Duskclan either..." he meowed flicking his ears emabrassedly 'No as long you're still here ' he thoguht himself looking toward the Warriors "Hunting contest could be fun, what do you think?" he meowed turned to Smokepaw, giving a quick glare toward his mentor Otterleap too.

Loner

Falconkit
Tom | 5 moons | kit | crush: later Creamkit| mother: Silencedapple | tags: Mousekit, Silencedapple

He sighed "It's fine mom, if you really are unhappy in Duskclan, then we don't need to get back...we're 5 moons now, soon we are old enought to do whatever we wants, we can go to Duskclan then" he meowed sighing "but for now we still needs you...and I know you will do anything for us, so for now we follow you" he meowed.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | 31 moons |loner| crush: Frecklepelt |mate: open | tags: Frecklepelt

She laughed at him, but then she frozen and just looked at him 'what, did he? no I heared it wrong' she thought shaking her head "umm, sure we can hunt....I can show you some pretty cool hunting Place" she meowed softy "but...it's out of your territory" she said.

Ivythorn
Agender | 34 moons | loner| mate: Sparrow | tags: Sparrow, kits

She wondered around the Place she was heared some talking, either she hear her own, or they was being hidding, but so far she didn't find anything. Sighing she walked back to her little pile of prey and walked back to her small family, her ears flicking for any voices, just to make there was not anyone spying her as she entered the den "food delivery" she called as she dropped the pile of fresh kills down.

Vanilla
she | 1 moon | loner kit | crush: none yet | tags: Hunter

She smilled happily as she still holded her Brother to the ground "Yes I win...but now I want my price" she meowed flattering her ears when her stomach maked a loud grown.

Nighthawk
Tom | 33 moons | loner | mate: Aspensong | tags: Aspensong, Ravenwind, Brackenfall

He looked at the cats, nodding to Cranespirit "thank you, I wish you a good luck too" he meowed softy to his best friend.

Dawnclan

Cloverdawn
she | 15 moons | med.cat. apprentice | mentor: Rainysplash|crush: (maybe) open | mate: none | tags: Snowpetal, Shadowstep

She flatered her ears ans she walked out of the nursery, facing the Shadowstep again "Snowpetal is waiting for you" she meowed softy walking past the tom.

Marblepaw
she | 10 moons |apprentice | mentor: Bearshadow | crush: Slypaw| mate: none | tag: Lionfang, Foxpaw

She looked as the Foxpaw as the tom catched the frog, she blinked as she buried her bird. Tail flicking she sniffed the forest for something else to be found, it didn't take long for her to notice a mice near a rock. Stalking it she leaped into it and quickly killed it. Proudly about herself she noticed something else too 'is that a snake? but why it's not moving?' she thought herself.

Flurrybreeze
She- cat |24 moons | warrior | Mate: Mottlecloud | Apprentice: Frostpaw |tags: Mottlecloud, Frostpaw, Creekpaw

Her ears flicked at the newly appeared voice, noticing it was Creekpaw "We're out for training...but I don't mind I you come too..." she meowed looking at Frostpaw "Of ourse if it's fine with you?" she meowed.

Bloompetal
She-cat | 15 moons | warrior | crush: open | tags: Sandcloud

She sniffed the air as she walked forward ears flicking when Sandcloud spotted the squirrel and choised to chase it. Instead she focused to the birds which eated to the other side of the tree where the squirrel was. She carefully walked closer, making her stalker position before she jumped at them, easely catching on of the birds, but sadly the few others was too fast for her.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:33 am

The senior warrior nodded,"Swanshadow's a queen of the clan, of course I know her." After all, the tom had been gone from camp for the past moon, how could he have known that she'd run off with her kittens to be with her forbidden mate. "She's a great mother to her kittens, even if a few cats have been whispering about how they aren't her assigned mates.. or the clan was before the flood at least." He nervously chuckled,"You know her?"
Image Image Image

°°°°°

Want some art?

❀ ✿ ❀
hi!