DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Not Accepting

Postby Swishy & Broken » Sun Sep 10, 2017 5:59 pm

Timberheart // tags: Willowtree
    As Timberheart continued with his activities through the day, he became a little bored and decided to sit in camp. At that moment he glanced over to the entrance of camp and spotted Willowtree, an odd sight considering that much of the clan had assumed she'd died. He jogged right over, squinting at the shecat for a second,"Willowtree?" He noticed her posture when he had approached, how rigid and afraid she seemed at that moment.

Dustfang // tags: Sage, Ivypaw
    Dustfang shuffled uncomfortably and decided to change the subject,"How have you been.. since the fire I mean. You look well so hopefully hunting hasn't been too hard, and it's getting cold.." He tried to stop being so awkward, taking deeper slower breaths to try to balance out the anxiety fluttering in his chest. He still couldn't believe that Sage was alive, that she hadn't move away from the clan with her mother and sister. For only a second, Dustfang was back in his younger moons, racing through the forest with Cliffleg and Sterlingtail glaring at him when they returned late from a day of hunting and patrolling. He shook his head clear, returning his attention towards, to his knowledge, his only living family member.

Volekit // tags: Treekit, Dawnwatcher
    Volekit squirmed in his spot, waiting for a fun story from the elder. "Yea!",he joined in after his brother. A million thoughts jumped around in the kittens mind, tons of stories he'd heard from the elder. It seemed so weird to hear about the leader before Desertstar and the old cats he'd never gotten the chance the meet. Volekit shuffled his paws on the ground, trying to stop squirming around like a moon old kitten.

Briareyes // tags: Swiftleap
    Briareyes shook her head,"Not yet, I woke up and played with the kits for a little while, then the meeting happened. What'd you two catch while out?" A look of concern passed the shecat's face for a moment as she looked up at the sky, knowing that the coldest season was coming. She whisked her gaze to the kittens once more, promising herself that she wouldn't allow another one to die, then it returned to Swiftleap. Her eyes were soft and distant with that sorrow that plagued her since Reedkit's passing, but she smiled none the less at her mate.

Aspensong // tags: Brackenfall, Ravenwind
    Aspensong sniffed at each piece, unable to tell which was caught first. In a moment of decision she turned to Brackenfall,"Guess who gets to take the medicine cats out next time.. again?" The shecat winked and giggled, brushing the prey back to those who had caught them. A half smirk was plastered across her muzzle as she watched him out of the corner of her eye.

--

Frostpaw // tags: Nightpaw, Wolfsong
    Frostpaw jumped at the sight of the shecat, an instant smile crossing his muzzle. "Hi Nightpaw! I'm Frost..paw!!" He listened to Wolfsong and nodded,"Yes Wolfsong! Maybe we can train some together Nightpaw." He turned his attention back to the other apprentice, any worried he had vanished from his head. The other cat already looked leagues stronger than him and a little bit older: But that didn't deter him from easily extending a paw of friendship like it was nothing.

Cliffleg // tags: Wolfsong, Nightpaw
    Cliffleg half smiled while the two apprentices were introducing themselves, her body relaxed. It seemed everyone in the clan already was fine, though she'd have the meet with the other cats in camp to make certain; her mind was at ease as she headed over to the warriors den, taking note of it's size. She tested the thickness of the wall, frowning for a second and leaving the den. "Do you have a moss pile? And may I check the other dens?" She moved to the apprentice den's entrance, waiting for the sign that she could see if all the dens needed the work that the warrior's den needed.
Image Image Image

°°°°°
xxxxx Images Pixabay button Chipakers coding 0Zero0

Want some art?
Currently: drawing cats

❀ ✿ ❀
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi!
you can call me swishy, i use she/her
pronouns. i work full time at a senior
living facility and live a quiet, content
life with my fiancée and two cats. i
check cs every day, so don't feel shy
about giving me a poke <3 !!

Swishy & Broken
General Helper

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:31 pm

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She smilled at him, glancing around so no-one was there to see them, quickly she gived the tom a small lick on nose "Don't worry about that, I understand...even I...well when Blacktip is being gone probably dead...I've being little paranoid, because I was afraid of Desetstar...so I really didn't get any close to any toms...except for you...I was afraid that I lose you If I am not with you...even if it's means to be just friends..." she meowed sighing.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash

She looked at the newly made queen Swanshadow and Turtledawn, she was happy for them, but now the nursery was so full that she was feeling to a small claustrophobic. So she started to make her way out of the nursery, almost stumbling to Featherpelt when she was trying to get past her "Of I so sorry" she meowed making her way out of the nursery almost bumoing to his mate this time "Robinslash dear...yes, we shall share that" she meowed with a soft purr, but frozen when heared Blazekit "Featherpelt can you look after Lilykit and Stormkit for a moment?" she meowed to the other queen.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He nodded "could we ask your or my mentor to do so?" he meowed exitedly. He didn't really know much about Aspenpaw, but he wanted to help her if he can.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She nodded "Yeah Stormyskies told me about Petalpelt to be his mother and Desertstar his father...." she meowed giving a small quich glare at her paws "Stormyskies got to talk with his father, about their relationship, past and other thinks.....I just hope everything goes alright with them" she meowed sighing hardly.Looking up at the Bayclaw "I know you blame Berryfrost about Petalpelts dead, but I don't think your sister want that....Petalpelt probably wants you to forgive Berryfrost and I think she feel horrible about the past too" she meowed with soft purr.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She looked at the tom, feeling herself blush a little bit, but shook it away immendeately "Really? you can not understand most she-cats, except me?" she meowed smilling " wow, I quess I need to check my gender now" she laughed

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Creamkit, Silencedapple

He was going to answer to the Creamkit's questiong, but was stopped By his mother "What do you mean outside of the camp?" he meowed in horrified yet confused tune.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She stayed at the this large rock, before familliar smell of Soaringbird comed to her nose. Sighing she desiced to got to talk with the tom one last time. Leaving the rock she run toward the Place the tom was with the she-cat she was seen moment ago collecting Turtledawns kits "Soaringbird, I am sorry to bother you once again, and I promise it will be the last time....But I needs to talk to you....open up to you" she meowed stoppind front of the tom.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She looked at him "Moon older that you" she meowed really wondering how did she skip this young tom "so...what up?" she meowed suddently.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

She gived the tom a suspious smirk "Oh and you're not?" she meowed purring "I am pretty sure I hear some silent snoring coming from you a moment ago when you was sitting there" she teased her mate.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She walked near the borders starting to circle on the Duskclan territory.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She nodded "fine enought" she meowed giving the tom to lead a way. She didn't really bother where they was going, because she kind of like to be with the tom, even if she really get him.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He laughed "yeah, lets have fun.....we can not do that inside the camp, without someone to thin we lost our minds" he meowed marshing forward then stopped to look after the tom "Of course if we walk like this all the way there, we will be death tired to hunt anything" he meowed purring.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Beechfur, Aspenpaw

He walked around the apprentices den noticing the Beechfur flirting with his assigned mate. Lightly hissing he walked past the two and looked at Beechfur "mousebrain..." he moewed to him and walked then toward Aspenpaw which seemed heartbroken "Hey Sweetie...don't become depressed because that selfish ladykiller" he meowed to the she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:41 am

Wolfsong|Tom|50 Moons|Leader of DawnClan|Mate: Heatherfang|Tags: Nightpaw, Frostpaw, Cliffleg

Wolfsong watched the two apprentices warmly for a few moments before he stood up and padded over to Cliffleg's side. "Yes, back over this way." he said pointing with his tail. He then nodded "Feel free to check out or do whatever you'd like Cliffleg." he said nodding slightly to her.

Nightdust|Tom|50 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: Vixenglare|Tags: Vixenglare

Nightdust tilted his head "You okay Vixenglare?" he asked softly. "If you want to take a nap or something you can use my nest. I can take you to the warrior's den." he offered. He glanced over her quietly trying to make sure he was right and she was just tired and not hurt or anything.

Rainy|She-cat|16 Moons|Warrior of DawnClan|Crush: White|Tags: White

Rainy snorted "We're not starting a war no. And we don't intend to. But they won't be happy and hey look. All we're doing is giving an option to the cats who didn't have an option before White. They deserve a chance at choice!! Everyone deserves a choice!" she said as she headed closer to DuskClan territory, her green eyes prying into the white landscape looking for any specks of color.

---

Embergaze|She-cat|40 Moons|Deputy of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Frozennight|No Apprentice|Tags: Frostpetal, Peonydapple

Embergaze nodded in agreement "I would have to believe so." she commented glancing over at Frostpetal.

Frostpetal|She-cat|40 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Forbidden: Peonydapple|Assigned: Frecklepelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Peonydapple, Embergaze

Frostpetal puffed her chest out proudly "I think not." she replied smoothly. "I'm the perfect warrior for this kind of weather. I can be camouflaged anywhere! I have the best skills. They won't see me coming!" she said letting out her claws and scratching at the air. "They probably saw you two and realized we were here! But not me! I'm like.. the best at sneaking up in leafbare."

Bayclaw|She-cat|37 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Foreststep|No Apprentice|Tags: Waterflight

Bayclaw looked slightly surprised "Well.. I'm glad he's worked up the nerve to actually talk to him.. Has to be awkward.." she shook her head. Flicking her ears she thought back quietly, she knew Waterflight was right.. Petalpelt would be so disappointed in her over her treatment of Berryfrost.. She shook her head, choosing to ignore that fact "I hope things work out for Stormyskies." she said softly.

Sorrowstep|She-cat|35 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Patchfur|Assigned: Patchfur|No Apprentice|Tags: Patchfur

Sorrowstep stood up "Now now I wasn't saying I wouldn't like a vacation. Because I would." she said purring softly before she nodded. Growing more quiet, this seemed more serious than she first suspected. She searched for those names in her memories.. She could faintly remember some older warriors.. Oh.. Bayclaw's brothers.. "Faintly. I didn't speak to them much.. Lead the way Patchfur." she said.

Ravenwind|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Small one on Windsong|Assigned: Mothpelt|No Apprentice|Tags: Brackenfall, Aspensong

Ravenwind chuckled lightly and looked at his sisters catch before he nudged his forward. "I caught this one first." he said. He glanced at Brackenfall as their brother showed off his prey. "I caught that one first." Brackenfall said. Ravenwind nodded then looked at all their prey, sure it might not be a whole lot but for the condition the forest was in he was pretty proud. He purred lightly "I'm sure they'll all appreciate this." he said.

Brackenfall|Tom|32 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Streameyes|Assigned: TBA Windsong|No Apprentice|Tags: Ravenwind, Aspensong

-read Ravenwind's post-

Swiftleap|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Briareyes|No Apprentice|Tags: Briareyes, Treekit, Volekit

Swiftleap glanced at her "You alright Briareyes?" he asked softly before he too glanced up at the sky. It was dark and gloomy, the clouds a simple mix of greys. It seemed like it was always like this.. Like they were always waiting on the sun to come back. He looked at Briareyes quietly for a few moments before he spoke "Hey.. How about we get something good to eat and then i'll check out the nursery? We can make sure there are no cracks for any cold to get in or anything alright?" he offered softly.

Hawktalon|Tom|29 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Hiddenstorm|Apprentice: Rosepaw|Tags: Swanshadow, Acornkit

Hawktalon glanced at Acornkit "Stay close I don't want you getting lost." he said gently before he turned and padded off flicking his tail for Acornkit to follow.

Acornkit looked up as the kits were picked up before she looked over at her father and nodded. She bounced after him glancing back occasionally at the kits.

Sootnose|She-cat|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: N/A|Assigned: Halfthorn|No Apprentice|Tags: Halfthorn

Sootnose shifted nervously "Oh.. Okay.." she said softly but didn't say anything else. She glanced away "Just let me know if you need anything.." she said softly but stayed curled up with him.

Shadowstep|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: Snowpetal|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowpetal

Shadowstep sighed lightly before he nodded. "Alright, I'll be right back. Will you be around here?" he asked looking at Snowpetal. "I think Mottlecloud and Flurrybreeze are still around here. I didn't see much hunting going on they haven't left that spot as far as i'm aware."

Mottlecloud|Tom|28 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Flurrybreeze|Assigned: Cherryfeather|No Apprentice|Tags: Flurrybreeze

Mottlecloud purred and licked her cheek "Flurrybreeze you'll never lose me." he said softly. "I'll always stick by your side.. As your friend or as.. you know.. whatever you may want." he said nervously. He smiled slightly "I'll always stick by your side though." he said.

Mistyfalls|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Cricketgaze|Assigned: Cricketgaze|No Apprentice|Tags: Cricketgaze

Mistyfalls smiled slightly and nodded "Thanks." she said before she perked up "so what should we do today?" she asked.

Islandheart|She-cat|27 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: To be Coldwish|Assigned: Coldwish|No Apprentice|Tags: Creamflower

Islandheart purred warmly "It's alright." she replied before she tilted her head. "What have you been up to this morning? I see your still covered in snow." she commented glancing him over.

Riverbriar|She-cat|25 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Moonflight|Assigned: Hiddensun|No Apprentice|Tags: Moonflight

Riverbriar widened her eyes, she didn't reply for a few long moments her ear tips burning. "K-Kits of o-our own?" she stammered. Does that mean what I think it means?? Does he like me too? I haven't even confessed yet! Maybe he guessed it.. was I that obvious? I mean.. Yes I sort of was.. Maybe.. Thoughts raced through her head before she spoke again. "I.. I loved living in a clan.. But I want to be free.. I want to choose who I want to be with.. And I don't think I have it in me to wait and fight for DuskClan.. I know that sounds selfish.. And I know as a loyal warrior you should want to stay and fight to make your clan better.. But.. I just want to be me." she said softly.

Puddlejump|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Snowtuft|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Snowtuft

Puddlejump turned his head, giving her a soft look. He nodded slowly and looked out at the lake "It's amazing how much it changes.. A few moons ago when we had a lot of rain it was so much higher and had so many waves.. And now it's so still and frozen. Like it'll never thaw.."

Sunspots|Tom|23 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Quailsight|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Quailsight

Sunspots grinned at her "Oh most definitely!" he said. "I uh.. haha didn't do much yesterday. and it's only a matter of time before Embergaze realizes i've been avoiding her to avoid patrols." he said chuckling slightly. "so I better actually help out before she finds me."

Moondust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Open

Open

Lunardust|She-cat|20 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Open|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|Tags: Spottedfern

Lunardust frowned and sat down beside her "Spottedfern.." she said softly. "Wow i'm really sorry.. That's really unfair.. You plan the way your life is gonna go with someone and then.. Stuff comes up and ruins it and.. I can only imagine how that feels." she shook her head. "But.. I mean.. If it didn't work out then there must be a reason for that? Toms can be stupid yeah. And they suck a lot of the time." she snorted but continued "But if it didn't work out with him.. Maybe that's because the way you pictured your life isn't exactly how it's suppose to go? Maybe theres someone better out there for you? Maybe you're meant for something better than just a simple life with an ex clan cat?" she said.

Stormyskies|Tom|16 Moons|Warrior of DuskClan|Crush: Complicated|Assigned: Waterflight|No Apprentice|Tags: Desertstar

Stormyskies turned his head, for a moment he almost thought Desertstar was talking about whoever that new cat was before he quickly remembered their conversation. He flicked his tail "Rainy seems to think he's great." he then looked at Desertstar fully "Love me? A moon ago you didn't know. I was just some random clan cat. You can't possibly care about me and Rainy that much. We're just a burden on you Desertstar." he said frowning now. "We're a knot in your perfect family life that wasn't suppose to be there."

Squirrelpaw|She-cat|10 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Wormpaw|Tags: Wormpaw

Squirrelpaw shrugged, she didn't really pay much mind to what everyone did. So she wasn't sure how many cats left camp and how much. "Well, I appreciate it." she said purring slightly. She smiled at him "Leafbare is bearable then, just barely though." She joked.

Spottedpaw|She-cat|9 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Needed|Crush: Viperpaw|Tags: Viperpaw

Spottedpaw giggled and nodded "Yeah you won!" she said. She paused, listening to him before she frowned. "But I was so smug with you.. I deserve it!" she insisted.

Dandelionpaw|Tom|8 Moons|Apprentice of DuskClan|Mentor: Foreststep|Crush: Persia|Tags: Persia

Dandelionpaw glanced around "Um.. Okay let's go this way." he said before he started off in a random direction. His heart pounded in his chest, he'd never gone this way! Was this risky?? It seemed like so much fun to just.. wander around.. Not knowing where you're going.. What you'll find. "I don't know what's this way. I think the eastern border."

Treekit|Tom|3 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Briareyes|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Briareyes, Volekit

Treekit glanced at his brother, squinting slightly as he tried to picture them as new warriors. What would their names be?? Oh it was all so exciting he just wished he could be told now. How long did a leader think for a name? Were their warrior names already picked out? Did they just have to wait and try to earn them? How did it work??

Acornkit|She-cat|2 Moon|Kit of DuskClan|Mother: Hiddenstorm|Crush: Too Young|Tags: Open

See Hawktalon's post

--

Benji|Tom|27 Moons|Loner|Mate: Salem|Tags: Salem

Benji continued to fake pout at her "Oh..." he said in the saddest voice he could muster. "I guess.. i'll be home alone.. and cold...."
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:58 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

The she cat pressed up against her new mate's side. Hopefully she will eventually forget about the fact that she has no competition now. It will be fun living with another cat though.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: open

open

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she cat followed her clanmate back to camp purring loudly. Maybe a cat did care. The she cat felt relived that now her and the kits would have a nest in camp to sleep on.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

She looked at him before a smile broke onto her face. "Okay." She purred before my zzling the tom. "I like you too Curlheart."

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"No you weren't Spottedpaw. It's okay." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "At least we have food for the clan now. That's all that really matters."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He nodded before padding away and headed to the destination. "I'm serious when I say that you are going to be the first I show this place to. I never told Smallstorm about this place." He purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I understand. So, what does that mean for us then? Look, it's clear by now that yes, I am in love with you and I am willing to follow you wherever you decide to go from here." He meowed back to her.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

open

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

The tom smiled before mimicking his steps for a bit to add onto a laugh. "Are we marching now?" Rowanstrike chuckled.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

"Alright." He meowed before noticing her yawn. "Are you tired my love?"

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"Hey Pinedust! I scented a squirrel not too far from here! Come on let's to get it!" He meowed with a determined smile before slowly padding over in the direction the scent lead.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

"She cats, sometimes I just don't understand a lot of them. At least I can understand you. First time that I've ever came upon a she cat who I enjoyed being around... excluding my sister." He answered back.

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

Stagheart nudged Icestorm after scenting a rabbit. He dropped the bird before meowing, "I scent a rabbit nearby. Come on." He whispered and grabbed the bird again before slowly stalking away.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

He grabbed her scruff before slowly dragging her up to prevent more ice from breaking. Once she was back on top of the ice, the tom meowed, "Slowly stand up and let's pad back to land okay?"

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Yeah. Then she will know how you feel!" He smirked with a smug smile. "So, want to do anything? We could uh, go on a walk?"

xxxxx EMBERNOSE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: open

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT

open at boarder

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER

open by river

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DuskClan v.2 | Romance Rp | Always Accepting

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:05 am

Flurrybreeze
She- cat | warrior | crush: Mottlecloud | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open| Apprentice: open |tags: Mottlecloud

She was silent for a moment, thinking his words "You want to be mates with me?" she meowed almost whispering "You know, I would be very blad if we are...of course there is risk if we get catch, but I think today is not the day to think of that" she meowed blushing "I could say yes...if that's what you was meaning?" she meowed turning her gaze elsewhere for a while.

Flamingshadow
She-cat | queen | crush: Robinslash |assigned/ forgidden mate: Robinslash/none | apprentice: none | tags: Featherpelt, Robinslash

She looked at the newly made queen Swanshadow and Turtledawn, she was happy for them, but now the nursery was so full that she was feeling to a small claustrophobic. So she started to make her way out of the nursery, almost stumbling to Featherpelt when she was trying to get past her "Of I so sorry" she meowed making her way out of the nursery almost bumoing to his mate this time "Robinslash dear...yes, we shall share that" she meowed with a soft purr, but frozen when heared Blazekit "Featherpelt can you look after Lilykit and Stormkit for a moment?" she meowed to the other queen.

Stormkit
Agender (he) | Kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Flamingshadow | tags: Mosskit

He followed after his mother, glancing at the kits for Turtledawn and Swanshadow. Exited that he could soon go play with them, walking past the Featherpelt he stopped on Mosskit "Mosskit? I can play with you?" he meowed to the kit.

Plumpaw
Tom | apprentice | crush: Shiningpaw | assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ open | mentor: Dusklight | tags: Shiningpaw

He nodded "could we ask your or my mentor to do so?" he meowed exitedly. He didn't really know much about Aspenpaw, but he wanted to help her if he can.

Waterflight
She-cat | warrior |crush: Stormyskies | assigned/ forgidden mate: Stormyskies/open | apprentice: none | tags: Bayclaw

She flicked her ears "Yeah I hope that too, but..um Desertstar seemed very happy when Stormyskies got to talk to him...almost like he was wanting to talk to him as well" he meowed trying to be positive about it.

Cranespirit
She-cat | warrior | crush: open | assigned/ forgidden mate: Maplefur/open | apprentice: Softpaw | tags: Otterleap

She looked at the tom, feeling herself blush a little bit, but shook it away immendeately "Really? you can not understand most she-cats, except me?" she meowed smilling " wow, I quess I need to check my gender now" she laughed

Nighthawk
Tom | elder By injury | crush: Aspensong | assigned/ forgidden mate: Swanshadow/open | tags: open

open

Falconkit
Tom | kit | crush: none | assigned/forgidden mate: none/none | mother: Silencedapple | tags: Creamkit, Silencedapple

He was going to answer to the Creamkit's questiong, but was stopped By his mother "What do you mean outside of the camp?" he meowed in horrified yet confused tune.

Blizzardfang
Tom |rank unknown (former senior warrior) | crush: none |assigned/forgidden mate: Appledawn/ none | tags: Frozenriver

Scretching the former loner walked out of his temporary den, looking and nodding to the cats walking past him, even thouse who gived him murderous glare. Sighing hard he was out to get soemthogn to eat when spotted Frozenriver there, not seeing his friends for moons "Hey Frozenriver? You're still alive and looking fine as always" he meowed to the other tom.

Queen Catherine
She -cat | Rank unknown | crush: Soaringbird |mate: open | tags: Soaringbird

She stayed at the this large rock, before familliar smell of Soaringbird comed to her nose. Sighing she desiced to got to talk with the tom one last time. Leaving the rock she run toward the Place the tom was with the she-cat she was seen moment ago collecting Turtledawns kits "Soaringbird, I am sorry to bother you once again, and I promise it will be the last time....But I needs to talk to you....open up to you" she meowed stoppind front of the tom.

Bloom (former Bloompaw)
She-cat | rank unknown | crush: open | tags: Gingerpaw

She looked at him "Moon older that you" she meowed really wondering how did she skip this young tom "so...what up?" she meowed suddently.

Ivythorn
Agender | Exiled | crush/ fogidden mate: Sparrowflash | tags: Sparrowflash

She gived the tom a suspious smirk "Oh and you're not?" she meowed purring "I am pretty sure I hear some silent snoring coming from you a moment ago when you was sitting there" she teased her mate.

Hollowcliff
She-cat | Warrior | Apprentice: Smokepaw | Crush: open |assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Smokepaw

She walked near the borders starting to circle on the Duskclan territory.

Silentstream
She-cat | warrior | apprentice: open | crush: Dovecall?| assigned/forgidden mate: --/open | tags: Dovecall

She nodded "fine enought" she meowed giving the tom to lead a way. She didn't really bother where they was going, because she kind of like to be with the tom, even if she really get him.

Deathgaze
tom | warrior | apprentice: open | Crush: Rowanstrike | assigned/ forgidden mate: -- /open | tags: Rowanstrike

He laughed "yeah, lets have fun.....we can not do that inside the camp, without someone to thin we lost our minds" he meowed marshing forward then stopped to look after the tom "Of course if we walk like this all the way there, we will be death tired to hunt anything" he meowed purring.

Bluepaw
tom | apprentice | mentor: open | Crush: Aspenpaw |assigned/ forgidden mate: none/ oepn | tags: Beechfur, Aspenpaw

He walked around the apprentices den noticing the Beechfur flirting with his assigned mate. Lightly hissing he walked past the two and looked at Beechfur "mousebrain..." he moewed to him and walked then toward Aspenpaw which seemed heartbroken "Hey Sweetie...don't become depressed because that selfish ladykiller" he meowed to the she-cat.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pebblick » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:40 am

Stonepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: Needed|tag: open| scent: flowers

open, sitting in a flower patch

Darkear
She-cat|32 Moons|Assigned: Tinyfang|Forbidden: Copperfang|Apprentice: Smokepaw| tags:copperfang| scent: water

She padded over to copperfang "would you like to go Dawnclan now?" she asked nuzzling him

Frecklepelt
Tom|31 Moons|Assigned: Frostpetal|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: grass

rolling in a patch of grass

Leafeye
She-cat|31 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open| scent: leafs

sitting in a tree

Cinderface
Tom|27 Moons|Assigned: Rabbitcloud|Apprentice: Viperpaw| tags: open| scent: cinders

taking a walk

Honeydusk
She-cat|26 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice|tags: open|scent: honey

watching a bee hive

Goldstripe
She-cat|21 Moons|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: open| scent: lilac

sitting in a crowd of cats

Snowtuft
She-cat|21 Moons|crush: Puddlejump (kinda)|Assigned: TBD|No Apprentice| tags: Puddlejump| scent: sweet berries

"Yeah, but it would be bad if it stayed this way." she sighed and leaned against puddlejump.

Mint
Tom|13 Moons|Crush: Comet| loner| tags: comet| scent: slight two leg, slight mint

He smiled and laughed " ok, ill see if i can find a mouse to share. he said seeing a small shadow.

Pinepaw
Tom|11 Moons|No Crush|Mentor: TBD| tags: open| scent: pine

hunting

Heatpaw
|11 moons|she cat| Crush: Salmonpaw, open| mentor: tbd| tags: salmonpaw| scent: grass

She did as salmonpaw said slowely padded onto the ice. she shivered "Ok."

Gingerpaw
|11 moons| tom| crush: open| mentor: tbd| tags: Bloom| scent: ginger

"Not much." he meowed "Well you know the fire a few moons ago, and leaf bare."

Featherpelt
She-cat|36 Moons|Assigned: Redfur|Kits: Mosskit, Creamkit| tags: kits, open| scent: milk

She smiled as she saw her kits play. she padded to redfur side and smiled "Redfur" she sighed "I love you."

Riverkit
She-cat| days old| tags: family, open| cent: milk

She got up and tried walking to he butterfly. She fell but got back up an tried to pounce on, only to fall on her face. she giggled and got back up.

Birdkit|days old| tags: family, open| scent: milk

Birdkit sat up "Ma." she struggled "Maaaraaa, maka, mana, maba.." she squeaked "Mama."[/quote]
pebblick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:53 am

Creamflower listened to Coldwish's response and nods. "Its okay Coldwish." she said. "We just wanted to be sure you were okay thats all!" When Islandheart asked him about the snow, she realizes that the tom does have some snow on his pelt.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:18 am

Ivypaw/She-cat/8 moons/Apprentice/Mentor: Dustfang/Tags: Dustfang, Sage
"I see," Ivypaw meowed softly before tilting her head when Dustfang changed the subject. She was curious about Sage and why she wasn't in the Clan if she was Dustfang's daughter but decided it was probably best not to press the issue at the moment.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kylari » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:37 am

Leopardfrost
She-Cat / 25 Moons / Med. Cat
Tags: Med. Den / Bramblefall

The young medicine cat finally sat back with a gentle huff, glancing over her shoulder to spot Bramblefall on his way out. "Ah...so you were there the entire time, hm?" Smiling, she gave her golden head a gentle shake before rising to her paws, turning to follow him out towards the fresh-kill pile. "Bramblefall, you could've just said hello, you know!"

Mothpelt
She-Cat / 30 Moons / Warrior
Tags: Flamebreeze

The she-cat frowned unhappily before sitting down on the forest floor, giving her head a grumpy shake as her paws sink into the dirt beneath them. She knew what her friend was saying is right, but at the same time..she felt as if she would never feel the same towards another tom ever again.
"Hey...he's not that bad, you know. Besides..." With an unhappy sigh she lifts her pale head towards the sky, glaring at the bird that flew over their heads. "It's not like my affections for him matter, you know. He's my best friend, I doubt he'll share the way I feel..."

ky ~ she/her
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

art in signature drawn by me. please do not use.
Kylari

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby canadianhowl » Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:02 am

xxxxx WEASELSTORM
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Alexander Tags: Alexander, open

The she cat pressed up against her new mate's side. Hopefully she will eventually forget about the fact that she has no competition now. It will be fun living with another cat though.

xxxxx TINYFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Darkear Crush: ---- Mate: Sage Tags: open

open

xxxxx COPPERFANG
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: tba Crush: ---- Mate: Darkear Tags: Darkear, open

The tom looked over at his mate before smiling brightly. "Yes of course! Here we go! The start of a new future!" Copperfang purred happily before trotting out of camp.

xxxxx BERWALD
Rank: loner Mood: happy Crush: ---- Mate: Riley Tags: Swan, Riley, open

He nodded before also laying down. "A nap seems nice." He meowed before resting his head on his paws and closed his eyes.

xxxxx SWANSHADOW
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Nighthawk Crush: ---- Mate: HawkstepTags: kits, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

The she cat followed her clanmate back to camp purring loudly. Maybe a cat did care. The she cat felt relived that now her and the kits would have a nest in camp to sleep on.

xxxxx CARDINALKIT
Rank: kit Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: open Mate: ---- Tags: family, Acornkit, Hawktalon, open

She looked down at Acornkit and smiled at her.

xxxxx SOFTPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: Curlheart Mate: none Tags: Curlheart, open

She looked at him before a smile broke onto her face. "Okay." She purred before my zzling the tom. "I like you too Curlheart."

xxxxx VIPERPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: happy Assigned: ---- Crush: Spottedpaw Mate: none Tags: Spottedpaw, open

"No you weren't Spottedpaw. It's okay." He meowed before he nuzzled her. "At least we have food for the clan now. That's all that really matters."

xxxxx SCORCHCLOUD
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Tawnydust Crush: Tortoisestride Mate: none Tags: Tortoisestride, open

He nodded before padding away and headed to the destination. "I'm serious when I say that you are going to be the first I show this place to. I never told Smallstorm about this place." He purred.

xxxxx MOONFLIGHT
Rank: warrior Mood: mixed Assigned: Streamtail Crush: Riverbriar Mate: none Tags: Riverbriar, open

"I understand. So, what does that mean for us then? Look, it's clear by now that yes, I am in love with you and I am willing to follow you wherever you decide to go from here." He meowed back to her.

xxxxx BERRYPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Batpaw, open Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx PALEFACE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Lakeheart Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: Lakeheart, open

The she cat laughed once she got splashed before splashing the tom back. "Try to get me!" Paleface challenged before she dove under.

xxxxx DEWBERRY
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Toadglare Crush: ---- Mate: Scatterwing Tags: open

open

xxxxx AMBERSKY
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Harepounce Crush: ---- Mate: ---- Tags: open

open

xxxxx SUNFIRE
Rank: loner Mood: mixed Assigned: ---- Crush: ---- Mate: Smallstorm Tags: Smallstorm. open

Sleepy babe

xxxxx ROWANSTRIKE
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Autumnleaves Crush: Deathgaze, open Mate: none Tags: Deathgaze, open

"Fun? What kind of fun?" He asked the tom stopping in his tracks.

xxxxx SPARROWFLASH
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: Magpieflight Crush: ---- Mate: Ivythorn Tags: Ivythorn, open

The tom flicked an ear before meowing, "Yeah I uh, guess so." Sparrowflash chuckled a bit before he laid down and groomed his fur up a bit.

xxxxx COLORADO
Rank: rouge Mood: calm Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Pinedust, open

"Hey Pinedust! I scented a squirrel not too far from here! Come on let's to get it!" He meowed with a determined smile before slowly padding over in the direction the scent lead.

xxxxx OTTERLEAP
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Brindlestep Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Cranespirit, open

He laughed before meowing, "I'm pretty sure you're a she cat either way." He looked around camp before meowing, "So, you maybe want to do something?"

xxxxx STAGHEART
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: Tortoisestride Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Icestorm, open

Stagheart nudged Icestorm after scenting a rabbit. He dropped the bird before meowing, "I scent a rabbit nearby. Come on." He whispered and grabbed the bird again before slowly stalking away.

xxxxx SALMONPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Heatpaw, open Mate: none Tags: Heatpaw, open

Once he was safe onto land, the tom raced over to grab some moss and padded back before sitting it down and did his best to heat it up for her. He stood up again before meowing, "Lay down here. I'll also groom your fur up to get you warm again."

xxxxx LIZZARDDASH
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: open Mate: none Tags: Grasswhistle, open

"Yeah. Then she will know how you feel!" He smirked with a smug smile. "So, want to do anything? We could uh, go on a walk?"

xxxxx EMBERNOSE

open in the territory

xxxxx YARROWSPROUT

open at boarder

xxxxx SMOKEWHISKER

open by river

xxxxx FRECKLEPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Roaringpaw, open Mate: none Tags: open

open in camp

xxxxx MUSTANGPOUNCE
Rank: warrior Mood: happy Assigned: tba Crush: Dapplefrost Mate: none Tags: Dapplefrost, open

"Oh yeah we could! Come on!" He purred before trotting out of camp excited to start hunting.

xxxxx MOUSEBRIAR
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Leaffire Mate: none Tags: Leaffire, open

"Oh a walk sounds nice. Yeah I'd love to go." He purred with a small smile.

xxxxx DEERWILLOW
Rank: warrior Mood: calm Assigned: tba Crush: Owlbreeze Mate: none Tags: Owlbreeze, open

The she cat was just resting. It was a nice day. Deerwillow heard something before she looked over and smiled when seeing Owlbreeze. "Hi Owlbreeze! How are you doing today?"

xxxxx HOPPAW
Rank: apprentice Mood: calm Assigned: ---- Crush: Deadpaw Mate: none Tags: Deadpaw, open

"That sucks." She meowed before looking around. "It's boring in this camp don't you think so? Want to do something?"
canadianhowl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me