~Marra Adopts *Pre-Release auctions & New poll up!*~

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Which of the new lines are your favorite?

Mid-Flight
42%
Running
12%
Twin-Headed
46%

Total votes : 26

~Marra Adopts *Pre-Release auctions & New poll up!*~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:06 pm

archive // nursery (Closed) // transfers, item claims and shop // Event Page // Vary special events (under construction)

~main thread/what is a marra (below)~
~rules~
~adoptables and Auctions~
~Custom commissions~
~form icons~
~FAQ and Affiliates~
~All about the marras~

What is a marra!
Marras are kind, quite, soft, large civet like animal that lives in many places all around the world. they are sweet, docile animals that love being pampered and are vary loyal! They are intelligent creatures and easily trained. They have long tails they use to help them run, climb and also can be used as really big pillows. though they may be docile, if they, or a family member are attacked they will protect themselves or their family fiercely. Marras can only breed within their own species, and they comunicate with each other with squeaks, squawks, chirps, meows, rumbles and many other interesting noises!

~Staff~
Owner and main artist
Aiden Freaking McKay

~Guest artists~
Thovatos
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 42 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:07 pm

~~Rules~~
1; this is a closed species! which means you may not make your own colorations for any purpose.
2; Do not sell your Marras for profit of any kind -- if you no longer want your Marra, talk to me first. Chances are I'll be fine with letting you sell your Marra for another user to then own, but I like to keep track of where they all are going.
3; Please only buy one Marra per set to leave others a chance to get one. You can get another Marra from the same set when it moves to the "foundation"
(You can also give up ownership to a marra you no longer want and it will be moved to "foundation" for another chance)
4; Do not take credit for any of my art. That is theft, and I will not hesitate to report you.
5; no spamming, harrassing, or complaining if you didnt get the marra you wanted.
6; Once you purchase a Marra, it is yours! You can display it on websites (as long as you credit me, the artist), make it any backstory you want, Roleplay with it, whatever you desire.
7; You may breed two Marras but you must talk to me first, since I am the artist and would be drawing those babies. You may request designs for the babies. The owners of both parents must come to a payment agreement, and who gets which babies. Marras can have up to 4 babies per litter and you can fill out a breeding request in the breeding form when it is open.
8; If for any reason you are placed on the blacklist I have all rights to reclaim your adopts and either keep them for myself or put them back up for adoption without reimbursement.
9; never be afraid to ask questions if there is anything you dont understand or simply wish to know!
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Aug 25, 2018 8:44 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Adoptables

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:09 pm

rarities wrote:Reference for lines and features
C - common ~ UC - uncommon ~ R - rare ~ VR - very rare ~ L - legendary

Linearts
Basic lines (C) // Maned lines (Uc) // Sitting lines (R) // Tuffed Lines (VR)

Common;
basic patterns - no changes to lineart
Uncommon;
unnatural markings, mains, minor linear changes (ex; fluffy tail or longer fur)
Rare;
accessories - jewellery - shorter tail
Very Rare;
no wings - horns - spikes
Legendary;
breathing fire - magic - extra eyes/tails/ears

Retired Traits:
(These can no longer be used on Marra's and cannot pass in breeding.)
N/A

Non-Rarity Traits:
(These do not automatically pass in breeding and hold no trait rarity.)
Sclera Color - Heterochromia - scars - pets/ familiars

available adopts wrote:[b]To claim an adopt, you can pay in CS$ or equivalent in rares, send it as a trade if you trust me, stating what marra you are adopting, or send it as a suggestion. WL preferred but not exclusive. prices will vary depending on the marra and their rarity, a price will always be right next to the marra up for adoption. Once Adopted the marra will be moved to the archive where you can find out its gender!

Please remeber to read the rules before adopting, and only pick 1 from the set to be fair. If the marras aren't adopted by the time the new set is up, the unadopted Marras will be moved to the foundation

Coming soon

Up for auction wrote:Hello and welcome to the marra auctions! The starting bid is posted below each marra, if you bid you must keep the starting bid in mind! if you offer less, your bid will be denied! If you wish to change your Bid, please PM me first and i will send your trade back to you. All Bids will be posted below and the winning bid(highest bid) will win the marras! To partisapate in the Bid you must send the trade, not a suggestion, not just a pm, or a comment. Please put that it is a bid in the trade message, and what marra you are bidding on! You are aloud to bid on more than one, but they must be sent as separate trades, and cannot have the same pets in both trades!
Have fun everyone!

Boosters are; mid/high advents // low-mid septembers // high september / low mainlist pets! these will boost your bids considerably!

These auctions will be available till 09/20/2018

Name; Pre-Release 1! (Mid flight lines)
Rarity; Undetermined!
Starting bid; 2 Vrs any date

Name; Pre-Release 2! (Running lines)
Rarity; Undetermined!

Name; Pre-Release 3! (Twin headed lines)
Rarity; Undetermined!

Bids will be placed in order of when they were sent, not by who is leading. Leading bids will be marked with 🌟 for each category.

Pre-Release 1 bids; Bid 1 🌟

_____

Pre-Release 2 bids; Bid 1🌟
______

Pre-Release 3 bids; Bid 1 Re-bid 🌟
Bid 2

Foundation wrote:Welcome to the Foundation! This is where Un-adopted marras go to roam the Marra-sanctuary till they are adopted! These are first come first serve and even if you already bought from the set they were from you can buy again! If they are in the foundation there is no limit on how many you can buy, they are up for grabs for anyone~! Please give these Un-Adopties a home!

Name; Electrice Ice
Rarity; Uncommon
Price; 35 Cs$ // 2 rares, any date
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:28 am, edited 69 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

~Custom commissions~

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:09 pm

The customs are Currently; Closed
Customs will open up periodically, mainly during events! But sometimes, I will open them just because I felt like it! Don't worry, i will always announce when the customs are open!

When ordering a custom you must keep the prices in mind, If you order a custom, you must send payment Before I start on it. I will not accept the trade till it is finished.
When ordering a custom, it cannot be of an existing character or OC, see the form below to get an understanding.
You can order a custom from this Topic thread, or you can send it Via PM
Only a limited numbers of customs will be available at any given time! I will say what the slot limit is when it opens, and once there has X amount of orders, the customs will close once more.
You cannot order a custom when the customs are closed! No pre-ordering either (EX; This is for when its open! can you do this when it opens?) These will be ignored!
If you order a custom, you MUST buy at least 2 traits (basic excluded)! you will not be able to just buy the lines, sorry guys.
When Customs are open, you can only buy ONE custom, since there is a limited number of slots, this allows everyone to get a chance to get a slot! The only expectation to this is, if i state otherwise.

Reference for lines and features
C - common ~ UC - uncommon ~ R - rare ~ VR - very rare ~ L - legendary

Linearts
Basic lines (C) // Maned lines (Uc) // Sitting lines (R) // Tuffed Lines (VR)

Common;
basic patterns - no changes to lineart
Uncommon;
unnatural markings, mains, minor linear changes (ex; fluffy tail or longer fur)
Rare;
accessories - jewellery - shorter tail
Very Rare;
no wings - horns - spikes
Legendary;
breathing fire - magic - extra eyes/tails/ears

Retired Traits:
(These can no longer be used on Marra's and cannot pass in breeding.)
N/A

Non-Rarity Traits:
(These do not automatically pass in breeding and hold no trait rarity.)
Sclera Color - Heterochromia - scars - pets/ familiars[/quote][/center]

you can choose from the line-arts found above, You may request changes to the lineart, but the Marra must still be recognizable as its species. Prices start at C$35 for simple designs, and work their way up.
The price sheet is below.

Base price, no addons, basic lines; 80cs$ - 5 rare pets, any date

Uncommon to Rare traits; 10 cs$ / 1 rare pet for each trait

Vary rare to legendary traits; 20 cs$ / 2 rare pets, any date for each trait

Maned lines; 90cs$ / 1 Vr any date

Sitting lines; 100 cs$ / 2 Vrs any date

Tuffed lines; 110 Cs$ / 3 Vrs ant date

To order a custom, please fill out this form.
Code: Select all
Username;
Name your marra!;
Gender; Male/Female (choose 1)
Pick a line base; Basic/Maned/Sitting/Tuffed (you can only pick 1!)
Traits;
Color pallet; (this is a must)
Overall price;

Slots;
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

form icons

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:12 pm

stamps wrote:Image
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/5d09/f/2018/194/c/9/stamp_template___blank_by_awishingstarstamps_d372d_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch5mpj.png[/img][/url]

free icons wrote:stuff to use for icons on siggies, always free! want an icon of your Marra? order a custom!
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/6b56/f/2018/193/e/7/sdtj_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch1xoq.png[/img][/url]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/44e7/f/2018/193/d/b/animated_marra_gray_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch1xoc.png[/img][/url]

[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/81c5/f/2018/193/2/2/ezgif_com_gif_makeraiden_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch1xl9.gif[/img][/url]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/4633/f/2018/193/6/6/ezgif_com_gif_makergrau_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch1xl4.gif[/img][/url]
[url=https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=3769524][img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/db23/f/2018/193/f/1/changing_marra_gif_by_aidenfreakingmckay-dch24oz.gif[/img][/url]

icon commisions/ideas wrote: ideas are free, custom commissions are not
-none yet-

customized icons wrote: ideas are free, custom commissions are not
-none yet-

order custom icons! wrote: Currently closed
Username;
marra picture;
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sat Jul 14, 2018 1:53 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ and Affiliates

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:14 pm

FAQ wrote:Fact; Marras tend to walk with their head lowered much like any of the weasel family but it's walk resembles more of a cat
Fact; Marras are strictly carnivores, though occasionally they will enjoy a little bit of grass munching. They also like catnip and honey. they can be seen useing their long K9s to bust open bee hives.
Fact; Marras long K9s help them dispatch pray but can also show how fit and healthy a marra is for breeding.
Fact; Male Marras are extremely docile, unlike females who are the aggressive ones.
Fact; a marras tail is much longer than its body, they use their tail for gripping tree branches, airiral maneuvers and a counter balance on land. they also use their tails to keep themselves warm when it is cold and have also been seein to prop themselves up like a kangaroo.
Fact; marras are exilent runners and climbers but clumsy flyers. they are rough to take to the air and rough to land, but in the air its almost like they are swimming in the clouds.
Fact; marras do not have hords, but they do have variouse types of manes. the colder the climate the longer the manes tend to be.

Q; are they only 1 gender?
A; there are male and female marras, though male Marras are found much more commonly than females.

Q; can any gender breed?
A; yes, due to their low numbers any gender can breed together.

Q; is there a limit to the number of marras I can own?
A; as of right now, no.

Q; how long do Marras normally live?
A; in the wild they can live up to between 15-20 years, I'm in captivity a marra has been recorded to live to the age of 35.

Q; will i be able to transfer my old marras to the new lines?
A; in the beginning no but into the future once everything is going smoothly i will implement it

Q; Will my marras from the old lines be able to breed with the new an improved marras?
A; yes, but breeding will not be like it was for the old lines, rarities will be much diffrent as well as many other tings so the only thing the marras from the old lines will contribute is coat patterns.

Q; can i still breed my old marras together?
A; i can happily say yes! Breeding will be different here than the old versions, there will not be baby lines so you will have fully grown marras from the breeding.

Q; are marras monogamist?
A; no, marras can have muiltiple mates.

Q; what if i want to breed 2 marras but they have similar ancestors?
A; it will be declined. I will not allow inbreeding.

Q; is there dimorphisum?
A; nope, males and females are pretty much the same size and build

Q; will there be more lines in the furture?
A; yes indeed, once i make them

Affiliates wrote:
if you wish to become an affiliate, all you have to do is PM me!

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:07 am, edited 8 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

All about the marras

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Thu Mar 29, 2018 5:15 pm

lore

pics
Marra hight wrote:Image

about the breed wrote:Marras build is more similar to that of a civet that is about the size of a panther. It's commonly described as a really large winged weasel that acts like a cat.ImageImageImage
Last edited by Noodle boi Kudanori on Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:16 am, edited 8 times in total.
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra Adopts *opening soon/marking aloud*

Postby .:Viv:. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:48 am

mark!
.:Viv:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra Adopts *open! adopts up soon*

Postby Noodle boi Kudanori » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:08 pm

the marras are finally live! i should have a set up for adoption within the next couple of days! please make sure to read the rules before adopting and please enjoy your stay here!
Noodle boi Kudanori

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Marra Adopts *open! adopts up soon*

Postby Rescue2001 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:21 pm

Mark
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me