Rain's Adoptables :D

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Rain's Adoptables :D

Postby Rainbowtail » Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:37 am

Hi! Welcome to Rain's Adoptables. First, let me tell you a few things about this place.
-Sorry, I don't make customs
-They're free!
-You may adopt them and use them as charries or even fursonas if you want to :D
-If you adopt one you must guarantee that you will use the pet for something, even if that just means adding it to your charrie thread.
-Don't steal an adoptable thats not yours!
Thats all I can think of :lol: Ooh, If you'd like to become an artist who can make adoptables for this thread, please do let me know and I'll have a look at your art :D

Do's
Link to your new charrie's thread if they have one
Post art of charries you adopted here- we're alway's happy to see that our adopts are loved <3
Link to this thread (if you like :3, that would be very much appreciated)

I think I covered all the major don'ts in the intro, other then that its just common sense ;)

Here's the form to adopt a charrie:
Code: Select all
[u][b]Adoption form[/b][/u]
Name of pet you want to adopt:
Why you would like to adopt them:
I can promise that this pet is going to a very loving home where they will always feel happy and welcome, and I will post them in my charrie thread or in my siggy, or just let the world know about them some other way :D signed ________

And now for the pets up for adoption!

(the pets are free, but if you wish to send a tip then I'll be really grateful)

A Strawberry Poodle :D The lines will only be used for this dog, making it unique.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Rainbowtail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me