•♫• Water Dragon Rescue! •♫• Temporarily Closed

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

•♫• Water Dragon Rescue! •♫• Temporarily Closed

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:14 pm

Welcome to the Water Dragon Rescue, or WDR for short! This Rescue not only helps endangered water dragons, but we also do a little research on these dragons such as observing their diet, breeding patterns, and their likes and dislikes. The water dragon to your right is known as Flont. He is our facility's mascot! (Although he really belongs to Shattered Beazt c:) He enjoys watching everyone and playing with his fish buddies!

Here at the WDR, we have discovered several kinds of water dragons, however only the Retru Dragon (same as Flont) is available for adoption currently. If you would like to adopt, look down below for the care instructions (aka rules) and to see which dragons are available to adopt!

Shattered Beazt

~Trompy

_Wolfgirl_

Kabber

• Currently, the Water Dragon Rescue is officially open!
• The first batch of dragons is up and available to adopt!
If asked, your dragon will be resized to make it smaller!
• We have a new stamp! Yay!
• We have added a few more rules.
• Please welcome our newest Artist, ~Trompy!!!
• Please welcome our "Trial" moderator, Kabber!!!
• Please welcome our new moderator, _Wolfgirl_!!!
• A new species, a species called Nerita Water Dragons, has been discovered!
• We have some more items in the store including a seahorse, jellyfish, coral, and an animation!

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Archives
Last edited by Aravel on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:25 pm, edited 23 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Rules

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:17 pm

• You must follow all of Chicken Smoothie's rules.
        • Unless I am offering, customs are always a no.
        • Unless I am offering, do not ask to be part of the staff.
        • No whining if you do not receive one.
        • There is no begging. (Whether it be staff or users.)
        • You may take these offsite, but you must link these back to this thread if asked where you got it.
        • Do not take off my signature.
        • Do not argue.
        • You may only adopt once every other time a new batch is ready to adopt.
        • You may only try for one dragon at a time.
        • Do not edit your form unless I have said it is okay.
        • You may gift or give away your dragon, but PM me first so I can arrange it.
        • Do not use another user's dragon.
        • I will never reclaim (ie. take away) a dragon unless you give it back. However, I have the right to not allow you to receive a new dragon.
        • I may add more rules if needed.
        • You have 1 warning. Second time you are banned permanently.

No one! Yay!
Last edited by Aravel on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : About

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:18 pm

The staff here at Water Dragon Rescue helps water dragons in need. Did you know that 90% of people believe dragons are a myth? That's because they've never seen one! Water dragons (well dragons in general) are incredibly rare because they are going extinct. Our goal at WDR is to save the water dragon species by captivating the sickly or injured, and watching over the rest in the wild! Every dragon you adopt here has it's own story of maybe it couldn't find food and therefore nearly starved, or got sick from human litter! We nurse these dragons back to health, domesticating them through the process, and allow you users to adopt them!

So what else do we do here? We do basic research here that does not harm the dragons. For instance, we have found out their favorite kinds of food, what they do for fun, how many eggs a female lays at a time, how they like their bowl (decorations), etc.! We have had immense research done here, and that's just the beginning! Currently, we have several types of dragons such as the Retru Dragon and Dwarf Retru Dragon! We have a few other kinds as well, but currently, they aren't ready for adoption, and may not for a little bit.

Retru dragons are a type of endangered species. They live in salty water usually in warmer climates. These dragons come in all sorts of colors and variations. They are long and snake-like, and have 3 sets of fins running down their backs, as well as a pair of side fins on their body and on their head and are also known for their long whiskers. They have a major appetite for shrimp pellets (so we have found out here in the lab) as well as living insects (mainly beetles). They enjoy swimming around their bowl with fish and are very gentle towards them. When upset, a Retru Dragon may swim furiously around the bowl in circles, and it's best not to stick your hand in the bowl at that time (They may bite...)

ImageImageImage

Retru Dragons also have another type of dragon included with them! The Dwarf Retru Dragon (as shown above) is much like the larger version. The only difference between them is their size! Dwarf Retru Dragons, like normal Retrus, are able to breed when fully grown. They hatch out of a normal sized egg and just stop growing at a smaller length. Dwarfs and normal Retrus can and will breed together. Rarely, when two normal Retrus breed, they may even produce a dwarf! This happens when both parents carry the recessive gene for dwarfism.

Now into more breeding! Retrus like to mate in dark areas, preferably with the water warmer. The female Retru can produce up to six eggs (although that is rare), but normally lays 3-4. For the first 2 weeks of life, baby Retrus can live in the same bowl as their mother, who looks after them until they get a new bowl of their own. After two weeks, the bowl gets crowded from the growing babies. The dragon is fully grown and is able to breed at 6 months. They have a lifespan of 20-25 years.

WIP
Last edited by Aravel on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:32 am, edited 5 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Adoptions

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:20 pm

To adopt a dragon, you must wait until the adoption status is open. Each batch of dragons available for adoption will have a time limit. (Usually 24 hours) All forms posted for that dragon (that are correctly filled out) will be given a number based on how many people tried out for that dragon. (For instance, 3 users post a form for a dragon. The first user is given number 1, the second user to post gets number 2, the third user gets number 3) Then, when the time limit is up, I will use a random number generator to raffle through the dragons (So for the instance above, I would give the website to raffle between 1-3, the user who was assigned the number the site picks wins the dragon.) It's pretty random. Dragons that have no forms will stay for the ext time and will stay there until someone applies.

Adoptions are CLOSED (Time limit: (?:??pm Central Time, June ))

WD #12

WD #14

WD #15

WD #17

Delete the parentheses please. c:

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]DWD or WD?:[/b] (DWD is the dwarf. It will say under the image.)
[b]Dragon #:[/b]
[b]Codeword:[/b] (This is so I can find participating forms.)
Last edited by Aravel on Mon Jun 09, 2014 7:52 am, edited 11 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Breeding

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:21 pm

Last edited by Aravel on Sat May 31, 2014 8:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Store and Bank

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:28 pm

The store is CLOSED

So you would like to but something to decorate your bowl(s)? Or maybe give your dragon some fish friends? Well then this is the place for you! Just simply fill out a form! If you would like to remove an item, the fee will be 30 Waterloot. (Everytime you remove an item, but not per item. For instance, one day you would like to remove the mossy stone and the flowers. It would only be 10 Waterloot. But if you came back the next day and wanted another item removed, then it would be another 30 Waterloot.) We should also be getting more items soon! Such as more decorations, backdrops, food, and more! You MUST fill out a different form for each different dragon you want to add items to!

[b]Username[/b]
[b]Item #(s)[/b]
[b]Total Waterloot:[/b]
[b]Dragon #[/b] (of the dragon you want to add the items to)

1. Colored Sand
Now every bowl comes with the simple beach-like sand. But, you can always buy colored sand to liven up your bowl! Colored sand makes your bowl more fun and decorative, and it's much better looking than that boring, old, default beach sand! When you pay for this item, be sure to tell us the color you'd like. The cost of this item is 50 Waterloot!

2. Colored Rocks
Colored rocks, much like sand, decorates the base of your bowl! And even better, you choose the color! You may like the texture or look of the rocks better than sand, so here is another option for you! When you pay for this item, be sure to tell us the color you'd like. The cost of this item is 50 Waterloot!

3. Seashells
Now who doesn't like seashells? These shells are 100% safe for your little dragon! They help liven up your dragon's bowl, and looks great! The cost of this item is 30 Waterloot!

4. Flowers
Now you can decorate your bowl with fresh beautiful, underwater flowers! There bright colors really attract people's eyes and catch their attention! The cost of this item is 30 Waterloot!

5. Bubbles
Now who doesn't like bubbles? These bubbles float around in the bowl and make your bowl great fun to look at! The price of this item is 30 Waterloot!

6. Plants
Now this item is a must-have! Not only does this item really pretty up your bowl, but your dragon will love it too! This gives them a sense of security and safety, now that they have something to hide behind when scared! The cost of this item is 40 Waterloot!

7. Mossy Stones
These stones bring color and a natural-look to your bowl! A simple, yet nice decoration for your bowl! The price of this item is 30 Waterloot!

8. Fish Friends
Your dragon will love playing with these fishy friends! They are nice to brighten and liven up your bowl. Besides, who doesn't like fish? The price of this item is 40 Waterloot!

9. Seahorse
Neigh! This underwater horse will bring happiness to anyone who even glimpses upon it! The price of this item is 40 Waterloot!

10. Jellyfish
Careful! These jellyfish, though small, still sting! But your dragon finds them amusing and doesn't feel their sting! The price of this item is 30 Waterloot!

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
11. Coral
This colorful coral will brighten up any tank! Be sure to specify which color from above you'd like! (In order: Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Pink, Maroon, Red) The cost of this item is 40 Waterloot!

12. Animation
Make your dragon come to live with a little "bouncing" or "hovering". Please note that the water's opacity will change slightly. The cost of this item is 150 Waterloot!

The bank is OPEN

Right now I just want wishlist pets.
Preferably Lilian Nightshade pets.
Send over a trade and we can bargain. ^^
(About 5 Waterloot per Lilian pet.
Other pets to be reasoned)
The currency here is Waterloot! To get Waterloot, trade some pets in to me according to the exchange rate! The amount of Waterloot you have will be documented here! No forms, just send a trade and mention Waterloot. ^^

Shattered Beazt has UNLIMITED Waterloot
~Trompy has UNLIMITED Waterloot
_Wolfgirl_ has UNLIMITED Waterloot
Cheesewedge has 130 Waterloot
B L A Z E has 75 Waterloot
Icewillow has 85 Waterloot
Greyscale.Rainbows has 100 Waterloot
BootsABaby has 60 Waterloot
owl0430 has 155 Waterloot
Ruby-Skylark has 165 Waterloot
Last edited by Aravel on Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:47 am, edited 23 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Affiliates

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:28 pm

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2321365][img]http://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx306/falt123/output_j9RV5q_zpsda612dfc.gif?t=1401572926[/img][/url]

Last edited by Aravel on Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:06 am, edited 9 times in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Events

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:29 pm

Last edited by Aravel on Sat May 31, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Aravel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Water Dragon Rescue! : Posting Open

Postby Aravel » Sat May 31, 2014 7:30 pm

Posting is open! c:
Aravel