TEH FOXEH SHOP-Reborn! FINALLY A WINNER!~Congrats!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

TEH FOXEH SHOP-Reborn! FINALLY A WINNER!~Congrats!

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:26 am

。◕‿◕。 TEH FOXEH SHOP 。◕‿◕。

♫ Info about the Breeds ♫

This is Celestia and she is a fox squirrel, they are the size of normal squirrels but they are as smart as house cats. This breed is normally plain in color and pattern in the wild but due to captivity they were breed to be more colorful. Fox squirrels are shy but they can also be playful, they enjoy playing pranks. They also enjoy hiding in places like your clothes! This pet is uncommon at most, they are not very hard to find but it takes time to spot one. (beware of wild ones, they are known to be aggressive!)

These little critters are called pipe foxes or kuda-gitsune(Kanko), they live in pipe like hollows or inside bamboo. These little foxes are extremely playful and loving if tamed (^.~ all the ones for adoption are tamed). They are rat to weasel sized in length and are kind of snake shaped but no worries! These critters are nothing like snakes, there furry and like to squeak. Pipe foxes enjoy staying in there owners clothes, usually in he chest or sleeve. These critters are not meant for battle but are used to gather information and they can follow any command. They are loyal and affectionate, also found around here often.

This is Salien who is a creature called a Kitsune, these are extremely hard to obtain or find. They tend to come at random, they are known to have mostly 9 tails. There tails split or multiply as they age or gain power, these creatures are known for there vast knowledge and magical ability's. They have been known to be able to shape shift into anything they want to, in fact they enjoy playing pranks on others by using this ability of theirs. These pets are faithful and great guardians or messengers, they will protect those they care for deeply. In this shop there are only 3 ages we are often to get a hold of. Unlike Salien who has wings and 13 tails the Kitsunes around will only have the max of 9 tails.

Tri-Tailed Kitsunes
These little three tailed Kitsunes romp around the world being admirably helpful and good willed. They are still young and only about 300-400 years old. So they don't know better. Which is why they succumb easily to humans and sadly may develop resentment more easily. Since they are so accustomed to humans they appear more often to us as they aren't wise enough to be wary. They appear through out the year during a few holidays, but each year the holidays are random. The only for sure holiday is Valentines day which is the first day to their rest of February breeding season. A common marking trait they have is a 'mottled' or repetitive diffrent shades of a similar color spot on their backs. Very easy to tame and are easily able to attach to you. Loyal until deathly scared off, usually by dogs. But like the name Kitsune stands for it will always come back to you and then leave again only to come back soon.

Hexa Kitsunes
These normal fox sized Kitsunes are more secretive and wary. Being older and wiser and roughly 600-700 years old they are near their final ages. Being so wise at this age they stay away from human contact and become elusive. They aren't witnessed until winter where humans are less likely to be out. The month of December is when they become extremely active as their 12 day breeding season appears. Easier to capture this time as they become drunk in the opposing genders scents. At this time depending on their treatments when younger will determine if they lean more towards being a Zenko(good or deity fox) or a Yako(mischievous or malevolent also known as Nogitsunes).

Kyubi No Kitsunes
These only appear during two days. October 31st(Yako Only) and November 1st(Zenko only) at this time these Kitsunes are fully grown and are 900-1000 years old. With this age they gain high magical powers and are extremely difficult to capture or even see. Professionals of illusions and transformation they are quite a challenge, but we somehow manage to get 1-4 a year. Depending if they are Zenko or Yako their markings will vary. Zenkos tend to be white, pale yellow or gold and Yakos are silver, gray or black in base coat. With this age they are almost all knowing and all seeing, but still have their ideals and ambitions. They are the rarest of the rare as few are able to get to this age. They also are prone not to show their true form to humans as they have witnessed all the evil and good they have committed. Usually discerning humans as evil. With either types by your side you will see how much of a gift they really are, once they do find someone they can trust.

☆★☆A BIGGGGGG Rule about these pets, these pets dislike canines and fear them so when a canine is around they will run off to hide☆★☆

。◕‿◕。~*~The Rules ~*~。◕‿◕。

★ If you wanna ask anything or just talk then say it here http://xat.com/TehFoxehShopReborn
★ Don't steal the art or claim it as yours OR steal another persons Foxeh
★ Do not take this art off chicken smoothie without my permission!
★ Do not edit my art at all or ask to color them
★All CS forum and art rules apply!
★I prefer not to receive suggestions, but they are allowed. I will change this if I see it becoming a problem.
★You may adopt 1 foxeh for the day no matter how many releases I give out for that day
★Do not edit your forms under any circumstances! (this is a bigggggg rule, if you edit then I will not count your form)
★No complaining if you missed an adoption, same with spam (thats why we have the chatroom, but no literal spam.)
★You are not allowed to give your foxeh to someone else, if you don't want it anymore then give it back here and it will be put up in the Pound section
★You must respect and listen to my mods who will watch over my thread (and dont try to minimod, I have people for that)
★Don't ask to be a mod or artist, if I need help I will put out a form for it
★No customs what so ever, UNLESS its a contest prize.

If you fail to follow the rules you will be in trouble and will get a strike. It takes 3 warnings for a strike. Takes 3 strikes to go on the black list.

Staff

Tyasi(Owner/artist/mod)
EmberWolf(artist/mod)
Silverkitsune(Past Owner/Co-owner/Artist/Mod)
TennisBalls (Mod/Guest Artist)
saikiyo (Guest Artist)

★FREE STAMP★

Code: Select all
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=58&t=1033744&start=0][IMG]http://i53.tinypic.com/20ickuf.gif[/IMG][/url]
stamp made by EmberWolf ♥

。◕‿◕。My Friend's Epic Adoptables!。◕‿◕。

Our Affiliates, if you are looking for other amazing adoptables, I suggest clicking these stamps.

Image Image Image ImageImage

Teh Archive =3

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=619208 (^^ click)
Last edited by Tyasi on Sat May 19, 2012 9:06 am, edited 25 times in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Don't be bad

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:33 am

★☆★THE BLACK LIST★☆★

>.> you don't want to end up here, trust meh

1-800-UPYOURS
Minxxy

★☆★THE STRIKE LIST★☆★

no one here yet!, lets keep it this way =)
Last edited by Tyasi on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Bamboo Clearing-Adopting

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 am

★☆★Adoption Form★☆★

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Foxeh name:[/b]
[b]Gender of Foxeh:[/b]
[b]# of teh Foxeh I want:[/b]

★☆★Ariba Ariba ★☆★

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
★☆★!!!Pound Of Hope!!!★☆★

This is were Foxeh's who don't have a home goes to in hopes of finding a kind person to take them to a nice safe home ツ

★☆★Pound Form★☆★

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Foxeh name:[/b]
[b]# of teh Foxeh I want:[/b]
[b]Why you want this Foxeh:[/b]
[b]Give a a form of Art(song, poem art doodle etc)(please put some effort into it) or story for teh Foxeh you want:[/b]

Pound Foxeh's are not first come first go, you must fill out the form and I will then pick the person who gets to take the Foxeh home

★☆★^.^ No Foxehs Here★☆★
Last edited by Tyasi on Mon May 07, 2012 8:32 am, edited 26 times in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

*~Contests~*

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:27 am

★☆★CONTESTS!!!!!!★☆★

ツ Contests will be at random with some very special Foxehs up for the winner, you will be able to see the contest Foxeh's ahead of time but it will be the winner who will get to take teh Foxeh home! ツ

★☆★Contest Rules★☆★

★No cheating of any kind
★Respect all the people who enter
★Don't complain if you don't win, there will always be more contests
★Have fun and try your best! ツ

Specific Contest Rules

★☆★~!Prizes!~★☆★

No contest :C

★☆★ENTRIES!★☆★

★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★★☆★

★☆★Former Contest Winners★☆★

Story Contest Winner-Demonofthenightsun who won Image

Valentine Story Contest Winner-LostGosling who won a custom andImage

Guess The Number Easter Edition Winner-addieanimalnut who won Image
Last edited by Tyasi on Sat May 19, 2012 9:13 am, edited 10 times in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Breeding

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:28 am

COMING SOON

When I get the art
Last edited by Tyasi on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:40 am, edited 2 times in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Teh Shop and Item Dex

Postby Tyasi » Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:35 am

Coming Soon as well
Last edited by Tyasi on Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

FAQ/News

Postby Tyasi » Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:52 am

WIPipty
ImageClick Abraham(Steampunk Weasel for BEF Archive)
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEH FOXEH SHOP-Reborn! (WIP) Open to posting

Postby SilverKitsune » Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 am

marking <333333 ;3

Luffy from One Piece is amazing and Headon from TOG <3333333 ;u;
    P.S Having my account-sat for the event because of lack of internet. (So please do not ban us.)
    Might have bad to no internet connection so I won't be very active D'8 Will be on hiatus

ImageImageImage None of my kiamara's are for trade so please stop asking.
SilverKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEH FOXEH SHOP-Reborn! The First Release!

Postby Tyasi » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:24 pm

The first release, I know its small and all, but you should enjoy valentines day. <3
ImageClick Abraham(Steampunk Weasel for BEF Archive)
ImageImage

ImageImage

Tyasi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: TEH FOXEH SHOP-Reborn! The First Release!

Postby SilverKitsune » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:26 pm

Username:silverkitsune
Foxeh name:Avocado
Gender of Foxeh:male
# of teh Foxeh I want:4
XD don't ask <333333333

Luffy from One Piece is amazing and Headon from TOG <3333333 ;u;
    P.S Having my account-sat for the event because of lack of internet. (So please do not ban us.)
    Might have bad to no internet connection so I won't be very active D'8 Will be on hiatus

ImageImageImage None of my kiamara's are for trade so please stop asking.
SilverKitsune

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me