Silver's Character Pound | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Silver's Character Pound | open

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:41 am

Would like to enter for blotch and Stella but there is no forums?
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Rescue2001 wrote:Would like to enter for blotch and Stella but there is no forums?

sorry I forget to add it! It's added now
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:10 pm

stable number: 3
name: Grace // Freedoms awaiting
personality: Grace has a very free soul. She can get very sassy but only when others are returning sass back at her. Otherwise she is normally a very kind mare. She does however tend to get a little skittish around kids under the age of 13. Grace always gets a little excited when it comes time to get into the trailer, she loves traveling.

stable number: 7
name: Milk // Dripping with Sarcasm
personality: Milk is definitely a gelding who still acts a bit like a stallion. He is a bit of a charmer but its more of a cover. He doesnt care much about what others have to say about him which sometimes gets him in trouble with the other stallions. As tough as he loves he loves flowers and he loves when kids decorate his mane and tail. He isent that much into compition show wise or just in general. He has a lot of affection towards my girl Hult they are very close to each other and hult is really the only mare he actually likes. There are a couple stallions he is ok around like Weapon and Bullet but thats mainly because they are some of the calmest staliions at the ranch.
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:12 am

new show name: Be Gone Demon
new barn name: Blotch
personality:
There is something to be said about a man that knows when to keep his mouth shut and when to interject his opinion, and Blotch is a man that does just that. Many people think that he would have a flashy personality to match his brightly patterned coat, but Blotch does his very best to use words sparingly. He always thinks about what he is going to say before he says something, which makes him seem a bit slow to everyone. But truly it is because he is evaluating all of the options to say what he means to say, in exactly the way he means it. In all reality Blotch is highly intelligent and his brain works numbingly fast, but he has learned to calm his mind over many years. Blotch, or Blotchy as he is known by his best friend Dezzie, is many tolters' 'go-to' guy due to his soundness of mind, and his ability to give great advice. Dezzie and Blotch became friends quickly upon his arrival at River Valley, due to their contrasting yet complimentary personalities. Blotch finds her abrasivness and sharp tongue amusing, and he almost envies the fact that she doesn't seem to care what others think of her. He is also a good source of calm when she is near, since she is always going 100 miles per minute.

wip bc I want to write a bit about Dez & Blotch bc they cute   together
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .. a weird wolf .. » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:18 am

name: Oreo
personality: Very serious, loves to jump over hay and large rocks. Very good racing horse (sorry im not educated in horses but ill love a horse oc!)
Hey! Check my stamp collection for more facts about me! She/her | Bisexual | Furry
.. a weird wolf ..

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ☆ ☆ ☆ » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:34 am

design number or nickname: Cora
name: Permafrost
personality: (I’m gonna put a little bit of a backstory as well^^)
Permafrost was bred to be a sled dog. She started training at a very young age. As she grew up, she developed a strong bond with her trainer, and he loved her too. One day, her trainer entered a sled dog race, and permafrost was going to be the lead dog. The trail for the race wasn’t particularly safe though. As they got closer to the finish, the trail got more dangerous. At one point in the trail, they rode close to the edge of a steep mountain. Suddenly, the sled slipped on hidden ice underneath the snow. Her trainer fell off the sled and grabbed the edge. Permafrost tried her best to pull him up, but his hands slipped before she could pull him up all the way. He fell down the steep mountain, and permafrost never saw him again. Now, permafrost roams the streets of the small town in Alaska, wishing for him to come back every day.
(Woah that was longer than I expected lol)
hiii, i’m not active on here anymore! won’t be responding to messages or trades, sorry!
☆ ☆ ☆

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sad.corpse » Sat Jun 13, 2020 2:31 am

design number or nickname: cage #2 - "dusa"

name: Teagan
personality: He is a shy boy and often seems to be standoffish. It's pretty hard to get to know him but it's worth it. He is super loyal and generous but also quite cowardly.
___
___
»»—————- ♡ —————-««

___
otwarte rany, zamknięty świat

___
»»—————- ♡ —————-««

___
___
___
___
___
»»—————- ☠ —————-««

___
I scream, no one hears me!

___
»»—————- ☠ —————-««

___
___
___
___
___
___
»»—————- ♡ —————-««

___
best person ever..........

___
»»—————- ♡ —————-««

___

Who cares if one more light goes out in the sky of a million stars?
**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*
sad.corpse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby blood-moon » Sat Jun 13, 2020 10:45 am

design number or nickname: slender
name: tiny
personality: shy

design number or nickname: nebula
name: Luna
personality: crazy

I love both of these can I have one of them

"power is good nor evil, it is the user who makes it so"
❤️
blood-moon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silver ~ » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:12 pm

JerseyDusk wrote:stable number: 7
new show name: Be Gone Demon
new barn name: Blotch
personality:
There is something to be said about a man that knows when to keep his mouth shut and when to interject his opinion, and Blotch is a man that does just that. Many people think that he would have a flashy personality to match his brightly patterned coat, but Blotch does his very best to use words sparingly. He always thinks about what he is going to say before he says something, which makes him seem a bit slow to everyone. But truly it is because he is evaluating all of the options to say what he means to say, in exactly the way he means it. In all reality Blotch is highly intelligent and his brain works numbingly fast, but he has learned to calm his mind over many years. Blotch, or Blotchy as he is known by his best friend Dezzie, is many tolters' 'go-to' guy due to his soundness of mind, and his ability to give great advice. Dezzie and Blotch became friends quickly upon his arrival at River Valley, due to their contrasting yet complimentary personalities. Blotch finds her abrasivness and sharp tongue amusing, and he almost envies the fact that she doesn't seem to care what others think of her. He is also a good source of calm when she is near, since she is always going 100 miles per minute.

wip bc I want to write a bit about Dez & Blotch bc they cute   together

GoldenMoon wrote:design number or nickname: Cora
name: Permafrost
personality: (I’m gonna put a little bit of a backstory as well^^)
Permafrost was bred to be a sled dog. She started training at a very young age. As she grew up, she developed a strong bond with her trainer, and he loved her too. One day, her trainer entered a sled dog race, and permafrost was going to be the lead dog. The trail for the race wasn’t particularly safe though. As they got closer to the finish, the trail got more dangerous. At one point in the trail, they rode close to the edge of a steep mountain. Suddenly, the sled slipped on hidden ice underneath the snow. Her trainer fell off the sled and grabbed the edge. Permafrost tried her best to pull him up, but his hands slipped before she could pull him up all the way. He fell down the steep mountain, and permafrost never saw him again. Now, permafrost roams the streets of the small town in Alaska, wishing for him to come back every day.
(Woah that was longer than I expected lol)

opps missed this but they are yours! I'll update their pages (and for blotch I'll pm the archivist that he's been rehomed)!

to not double post

next round - ends july 18th
- you can enter for as many as you wish
- entry must have at least 50 words worth of either personality, history or other character development
silver ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Tue Jul 14, 2020 10:01 am

stable number: 3
name: Grace // Freedoms awaiting
personality: Grace has a very free soul. She can get very sassy but only when others are returning sass back at her. Otherwise she is normally a very kind mare. She does however tend to get a little skittish around kids under the age of 13. Grace always gets a little excited when it comes time to get into the trailer, she loves traveling. She has two best friends, my boys Denver and Aquaman. They love going on group trail rides or camping. Grace has managed both open and close a couple of the paddock gates in which she and the boys go and just walk around the valley. She has only been caught once and that was when she accidentally fell asleep on one of her walks and her people ended up going out and looking for her, they never figured out how she did it though.

Reposting (its been added to)
My Art Shop

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me