๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (OLD THREAD!)

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ๐Ÿ“€Wermz๐Ÿ“€ (valentines color in comp!)

Postby Azphen » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:45 am

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Azphen (ID 757932)
Entry:

Tell me a bit about your charm! :
A laptop in a dark room. Its owner seems to be a fan of whatever the wallpaper is meant to resemble. Otherwise, the computer seems bland at first sight-- but there's a chance it's one of their most prized possessions. They may spend all of their time on it, saving their most important things and sharing their most per-- vฬถฬฏฬaฬถฬฉฬ•lฬถฬซฬˆฬลญฬถฬกaฬดอ–อŠbฬถฬบอ‚lฬดอ‰อ†eฬธออ… --sonal secrets. Hmm, like their credit card number!

"Are you lonely on Valentine's Day? One of the most cฬตอ‡ฬ’ฦกฬดอ”mฬทอšฬฝmฬธอ“อeฬดอฬ…rฬดอ™ฬ‚cฬดฬ—ฬฟiฬตอ‰ฬฝแบฃฬถฬฒlฬทอ‡ฬƒiฬตอ†อ…zฬทฬ–ฬˆeฬธอฬŽdฬตฬจอŒ popular love-centric holidays? Haha, oh no-- surely not! You poor sap, lift that chin up! There's someone out there for you! Look at these advertisements of the things you adore (these were in your search history, right?). Look here, we've even found someone already! There you go, right on your screen, just click here-- there's hope for you!"

Tag: charmtimeee
Last edited by Azphen on Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImage
xxxxxxxxcall me azphen, az, lanceโ€”xxxxxxxx
whatever you want.

he/him. i like collecting things
Azphen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby TigTigrou » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:03 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID TigTigrou + 954409
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : Just a colorful charm with some of my favorite colors. The paper is patterned with flowers, maybe the werm who it is for; has a love of scrapbooking?
ImageImage

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
(Tigger + French for Tiger)
Tig or Tigrou for short if preferred.
โ™‰ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Feathers - Crystals - Gems - Flowers - Plants - Beaches - Seashells. Animal Lover (especially cats!) - Wildlife such as deer or dolphins. Furry - Nature - Steampunk - Victorian style houses - Vincent Van Gogh. Likes watching Youtube - Gamer - Artist - Writer - Creative. Crafter - Has Perfect Pitch - Enjoys sewing, singing, drawing and reading. Loves cute themed OCs. Pastel, nature and space aesthetics are my fav. Enjoys Horror flims as well as other genres.
Musical tastes: Pop, rock 'n roll, 50s, 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s, contemporary.
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Linksโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
TigTigrou

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Breezeyheart » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:09 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID: Breezeyheart + 344190
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : Whomever this is for better have a good sweet tooth. Some werm worked hard on collecting this sweet bouquet that is centered around a vintage locket.
ImageImage
ImageImageImage

ImageImageImage
โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ
Bri or Breezey for short if preferred.
โ™‹ - Year of The Tiger - She/Her Pronouns.
- Fursona: Starbug the angel snowshoe siamese cat. (He was made in memory of my cat seen to right) I love many different aesthetics; video games, TV series, movies, books & collecting/art!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”Linksโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
Image Imageโ™ฅMy Tsuii~ โ™ฅMy Character Thread~ ~My DragonCaveโ™ฅ
Breezeyheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ahirked » Sat Feb 04, 2023 12:23 pm

I've colored in a charm!
    Username + ID ahirked 290196
    Entry:
    Tell me a bit about your charm!: this charm is shattered, and has what looks almost like... vampire bite marks on it. it appears that because of the bite, the liquid inside has turned a liquid black-red, almost obscuring the squirming leech-like shape in the charm (ew!), and causing bits of the charm to leak out onto a rogue tooth. seems like whoever left it with you wanted to put a curse on you- or maybe it's a love letter from a vampire? careful! if you touch it, you might get infected.

also have some music I listened to whilst brainstorming/drawing this charm: heart to heart | heartbeats | shinunoga e-wa | runrunrun
    just for funsies, no obligation to listen to these ofc!

ahki - they/he - black trans lives matter - free palestine
art by -ewie- of my werm, Pip
ahirked

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Owl-Paints » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:05 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Owl-Paints + 805697
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : the candy is now but the plush is forever. Little blue and black plush, stuffing-filled hearts hand sewed by someone, I wonder who? Some of the note's writing is smudged and there's some loose stuffing it seems.
โ–ˆโ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€โ–€
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
โ–Œ
Image Image
yippee
โžผ Feel free to send me trades, just make sure to read my rules!!

ImageImageImage

โœฆ Owl/Pup โœฆ adult โœฆ

โžผ I'm just a college student who loves dogs and anything clowncore!
โžผ feel free to PM me or shoot me a message on discord (owlpaints)
โžผ I'm incredibly forgetful due to my ADHD so please don't hesitate to remind me about things!!

ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Owl-Paints

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Buzz Aesthetic » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:23 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Buzz Aesthetic 974808
Entry:
A rainbow-colored plastic charm is attached to a small piece of fabric that almost resembles an Omamori- a Japanese amulet that are said to provide luck and protection- however the pattern and colors of the fabric looks closer to Brittany Spaniel. The star Charm does not open, instead, it appears flat and made out of plastic. it almost resembles something you might find attached to a lanyard around someone's neck at a convention. Flipping the piece over there is a rough sketch of a cartoon dog embedded in the plastic and the words "My Furst Con!"
bees are pretty cool
x

if you need to contact me, please do so thru toyhouse <3
Buzz Aesthetic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPlusSupernova » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:49 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID BPlusSupernova 1034205
Entry:
Tell me a bit about your charm! : It's been a couple of hours, I can see they've seen it. Why won't they respond? Is it me? Am I annoying? Are they done with me? Is it them? Did something happen? Did they find someone else? It's been hours, so why won't they respond?

Meanwhile:
UHHHHHHHHHHH HOW DO I SAY HELLO WITHOUT SOUNDING WEIRD OH NO IT'S BEEN HOURS IT'LL BE AWKWARD NOW AAAAAAAAA
BPlusSupernova

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Scourgebane » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:57 pm

I've colored in a charm!
    Username + ID Ghost King #1008448
    Entry: Image

"As you approach the charm, the first thing you notice besides the translucent glittering butterflies is that you can barely see it. A massive black saber with a reddish shine blocks your view, at first glance, nothing seems to be amiss but the closer you get the fabric that curls around the saber seems to... move on its own? As if protecting the saber curling closer around it.

You hear a rattling sound, the saber moves on its own too, it blinks with a glittery eye attached to pomel, filled with mischief that nonetheless compels you to not come closer. The little you can see of the note is that paper is very, very old and badly handwritten and you can barely decipher what it says so you don't try anymore.

You leave the charm alone, and continue on your way, not wanting to get cursed or worse, what with the way those two objects were moving on its own."

Scourgebane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crumchii » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:01 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID Crumchii 889014
"Born within the distant lands of the fae realm, this charm whispers tales of the legendary Sun Fae, known in the human realm as the dragon bathed in gold. What is held within is unknown to regular vision, but heralds of bravery, strength and courage resonate from within, and you feel a strong warmth wafting from it.."
โœฉ ๐ŸŽ€ ๐’ž๐‘’๐“‡๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป๐’พ๐‘’๐’น ๐ต๐’ถ๐“‡๐’ท๐’พ๐‘’ ๐’ข๐’พ๐“‡๐“๐ŸŽ€ โœฉ

Image ImageImageImageImage
Crumchii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grimjp » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:10 pm

I've colored in a charm!
Username + ID grimjp 355849
Tell me a bit about your charm! : The fastest way to charm someone is through their stomach. This charm is modeled after the king of all burgers, with extra pickles on the side of course. Anyone who sees this charm has a catchy tune stuck in their head but it's a small price to pay for deliciousness.
grimjp

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me