Move to new thread! MOD PLEASE LOCK!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: The Agency -Open!-

Postby TheScamperPony » Sun May 01, 2011 7:33 am

The Agency wrote:News: as of recently, the agency staff has made the discussion that once we hit close to 700 pages, we will close this thread. Please don't threat, for we will open a new one.

Scamps -could you build more to your form?

Can't wait! This place is getting kinda cluttered with all the pages. xD

Yes, I will! I was planning to do so last night, but unfortuanetly{Can't spell that, and spell check won't help me. >.<} didn't have time. I'll work on it now. <3
TheScamperPony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Sun May 01, 2011 7:37 am

Fallen*Dreams wrote:
HollowedAngel wrote:
Would anyone go for her if I put her up?

I would ^_^

OMG I wasnt ready for the code drop *sigh* I wish I had got myself sorted :( Oh well, welcome to your new home rose ^_^

Sounds good then ;)
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby azalea » Sun May 01, 2011 8:49 am

Creature's Name:
You choose C:
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[IMG]http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa402/azaepik/fishyfish.png[/IMG]

Preferences:
1. Love him/her
2. No major changes to the design, tasteful accessories are okay
3. If unwanted, give him/her back to the Agency C:
Link Art Link:
Here C:
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name?
Nope~
semi-hiatus
will be on very infrequently
art commissions will take a bit long, sorry ;-;
azalea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paz » Sun May 01, 2011 9:05 am

I have the previous owner's permission, Blitz, to adopt Ty, but how do I prove it? I have the message...
paz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Sun May 01, 2011 9:08 am

June Bug wrote:
BlueEyedKite wrote:Wooooooo! A blond shaman baby! -hops around the room excitedly- I knew it was worth it to apply for her when I had a final the next day T.T so I probably barely passed my Japanese exam, I got a new female charrie -squeezes her- I'm going to rush to get those chibi wolf linearts finished so I can color her in one. She'll be so adorable =DDDDDDDD ahhhhh, thank you much to all the judges and Azalea for adopting out this pretty baby <3 <3 <3

June Bug wrote:Congrats guys! ^^
BlueEyedKite, if you'd like, I made a makeshift ref of sorts for her that you may have if you'd like. :] Or you could crop it and use it as art or something.

Oh! Really?! Oh boy, oh boy ^.^ -claps hands- I would love to have the reference. That would be so helpful and generous c: that's really nice of you! -snuggles you- ^-^ unfortunately I don't have any pets on your wishlist v.v I could offer you egg tokens? I have some extras and I know some people don't mind tokens for art payment.

Ohno hunny, don't worry about it. I made it knowing full well if I didn't win, I'd be glad to hand it over. I'd feel awful taking something from you for it. ^^;
Here it is. You may edit and use it however you want. :]

Oh wow that's beautiful! T-T thank you so much <3 I'll use it as her official reference whenever I order for her. Thank you for the time and energy you spent on her picture June Bug. I really appreciate it!
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PolarAzulTigris » Sun May 01, 2011 9:26 am

I hope this is alright so far; been ages since I've written a story. I've spent hours plotting out ideas for her; designs for siblings and characters they will meet along the way. And that if I get her; there will be weeks and months spent to further the story line.

Pet's ID Tag:Kennel #97: Arii
Image of pet
I love the above image the best to be honest. Finally the 'image' I was shooting for with her looking to the skies.
Lineart belongs to Vanity-Minoptra
Art #2
O>.> Okay I couldn't resist. I also realized I missed one of her markings afterwords.
Lineart From ~S-Nova
Art #3 On the Oekaki

Name You'd Choose for It: Ayli (Moon like face)

Reason You Want It:
I'm sure this is said a lot but her markings are amazing. She has so much to tell just by her eyes, her forehead her legs. Everything seems to tell a part of a story in her over all design and that its self is wonderful. The creator spent a great deal of time in her and I see it. I would also love the chance to be able to draw this beauty as well as the siblings I created in the story arch. I know I might not write fantastic, or drawn out. But I do know when I love a design and can get some good use out of it. She wouldn't be ignored in the least in my art. I mainly specialize in felines and would love to have a Lynx added to the rest of my feline crew.

Art reference:My Deviantart------Furaffinity Account
Example of a few of my different styles

(Still editing small errors out of the story; mostly grammar and spelling)
History/Background/Other:
Apollo's Kiss: By Foxamoore
-=Prologue=-
Part 1: The Blind Siblings
She was born into a litter of three. Quite big for that of a lynx in fact. She stumbled around as a newborn just like her siblings. Each looked a bit different. Her coat was a dark charcoal, but she was dotted in white. Small pencil sized spots lined her back, while white stripes cross about the front of her neck, hind legs and ears. White smudged on her front paws while her hind toes we're almost a deep dark chocolate. The most unique was her face; her chin dabbled in white, extending up to her muzzle, running across her upper cheeks in a streak and then running down like tear marks. One sibling was golden with an array of white markings, but he resembled the sun in many ways. Swirls dancing down his back. The Golden cub carried the name of Aurelio. Their sister was like the snow, black spots dancing among her upper back and toes, while black lines embraced her silver eyes. Respectfully her name was given that of the snow; Neiva.

Their mother waited anxiously for them to part their eyes. Even if they could not see at first; after all these things took time. But it would be their first glimpse of their mother. As the date came she licked their eyes gingerly, encouraging them; purring while doing so. "Come now little ones, Don't you want to see the world?"

The little ones cried of course, shaky and still as they tried to sit up and snuggle closer to their mother's warmth. It was the golden one Aurelio who first peeked open his eyes. Only to look amazed; the world was still fuzzy but it was new and exciting. With what little agility he had, he scurried up to his mother to rest at her chin. The others we're still lost and just as confused.

Their mother would try again with both; but this went on for quite some time. Finally the snow colored kitten open her eyes, but she fell over. She could not see what was the excitement. "Uh... Wha? I don't see anything!" The Neiva exclaimed. "What do you mean?" Said the her golden brother. "It's dark." She responded primly. Aurolio looked at his sister and then looked up at the moon above. "But its night time..." His voice trailing a bit. "I know." She responded quickly. "I can feel the breeze." He seemed puzzled at her answer. "So you can't see the moon or the sun?" He asked. "No but I can 'feel' Them." Neiva responded with unknown certainty.

He turned his head at his other sister; Ayli. Her face was upturned to the moon. It's simmering light casting down upon her small fragile features. For the first time she had opened her eyes as well, but her gaze did not stray from its upturned position towards the moon. Even despite her pupils seemed diluted and round, she was in a haze if you would. "I can sense it too." She finally said. He stared at her in wonder for a brief time. She whispered lightly "Brother..." She paused. "How far is it; can we go to it one day?" He looked far off to the moon above; wondering what he could say. "I think so... One day." He responded softly. The small dark lynx cub nodded. "I would like that."

Ayli's scars:
I am Here: By Foxamoore
Young Ayli awoke with a start from a cry uttered in the darkness of night. A scream; but was it a dream? She had somewhat flipped to her back, her paws sticking some what into the air. Her eyes starring into the bleakness of night, but there was nothing to indicate trouble. Only a gentle breeze swept through their den. Curious to what the source was she moved gingerly from her mother and siblings; out towards the dens entrance. The fur prickled on the back of her neck as the scent of lilies and night flowers filled her nose.

She could hear the crickets soothing chirp; and the frogs croak. The night was perfect; but perfect for what? An adventure! With that she darted into the fog hanging over the grassy landscape. The mist swirled as she crept through the foliage. She followed the noises of nature, running to her favorite river side bed. Tonight was the night she would attempt her trip to the moon. There was a tree at the base of the falls, one that her brother said reached the skies. It was so high that none of them had attempted to climb it.

She would; she would climb to the moon. She ran through the path she knew for most of her youth yet; and found the tree with ease. Stopping within just inches of it she hesitated for a moment, but not a moment after had she jumped onto the great trees bark and started to climb. Ayli slipped from time to time, only to reestablish herself and begin her ascent anew.

Myre: By Foxamoore
It was then she noticed something astray; was it the wind? No, perhaps it was just because she was not use to being so high up off solid ground. She proclaimed, but not long after did she get the feeling of something was watching her. From where; she did not know. Just a little bit more. She thought; encouraging herself to keep going despite lurking fears within her chest.

She heard a rustle of wind just before she could feel a pain within her stomach, her claws torn from the bark of the tree. It was then she heard the Avian's cry; the cry of a large owl. Ayli didn't have time to react. Now the poor cub hung from the talons of the large bird. Her stomach burned like fire; and she cried. She cried out for anyone that could hear her; her mother, her siblings.
She could hear the owl's wing beat against the wind, afraid she cried again and again. "Mother! Aurelio! Neiva!"

The owl landed preparing for the kill as it spread its wings open, closing in on the small cub. Oh how she cried. She tried to struggle away but nothing helped. Then there was a loud angry growl. The sound of scurrying was heard and the owl cried its own perplexed surprise. But she knew that wonderful sound. It was like music to her ears. Mother had came finally to investigate where her young had gone, and luckily for the cub the owl did not know it had brought the cub closer to home.

A small scurry ensued but soon she was forgotten and the owl flew off for its own protection. She was still rolled up in a ball as her mother came up to inspect her and then gave her a good grooming. The small cub had been injured on her belly yet her mother was gentle around the wound. She then gingerly picked Alyi up around her neck and carried her back to the safety of the den.

Ayli was sure; owls we're there to either discourage her from her voyage to the moon, or guardians thereof. She knew that the trip would be sacred; and she would have to learn the way of the spirits to make her travels there. She knew she would prove herself worthy; no matter the odds.

Chapter One - Lunar Skein
( Summery )
I'll let this music speak for it's self for the time being.
What starts off an average day with the cubs romping around ends up sending them on their first adventure. A mocking bird over hearing the cubs tells a tale of how to reach the moon. Little do the cubs know what trouble they will venture off into.

Personality:
Ayli can be quirky and spontaneous. She adores going on adventures and that each day is a new beginning. This sense of adventure has gotten her in more than one situation. Luckily she's been able to wiggle out of most of them unharmed. You wouldn't know the cub was blind from birth from her attitude towards the world. She's growing up to be quite passionate towards the things she adores; and pursues them with her heart in the lead. She dreams of living on the moon one day.

She's passionate about the moon, and the natural world around her and its order. Her siblings help her when her own sight does manage to hinder her. Her Favorite place by the running river with a small water fall, where she chases all sorts of small prey. Small birds and rodents are also the best snacks.

Dislikes: Usually large birds of Prey due to what happened to her as a child. Other big cats in their families territory; and other such large predatory creatures.

Siblings: Brother; Aurelio. Sister; Neiva.

Song:
I had to buy the song again but here it is. Prayer to the New moon

Direction of Character: Basically I want to pull together a story line and have a future with this character. I want to write scripts, small comic panels and an over all perhaps a series with her and her siblings going on adventures. Ayli would be the main star/character in the series. Dragging along her two siblings; They will search the confines of their home and later on try to find a solution to bring Alyi to the moon and over come their weak points. It will most likely have a fantasy set reality, though I like to keep it a bit grounded. It will most likely take a myth like route to it though. In their journey they will meet myth like creatures and gods; for good and bad. In the end you will see the three over come their fears and become young brave adults. Which I may further venture upon in the future. So just them growing up won't stop her existence. I would love to have this opportunity to prove my career as an artist. I would really love that. And yes... Lol I did get all this story from her design which is why I want her; not just another design.

I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it. I also promise not to let her 'get dusty' and will do my best to carry over her story line and doodle/draw her as often as possible(Oh and trust me I will draw her... Tons. In fact I will make a comic/storyline with her and her siblings. I mean there's solid enough plot there.)I would be honored to be bestowed with her unique appearance and character. I also promise not to claim the character design was ever created by me and I will give credit where it's due to Arii.
Most of all she inspires me to be artistic and creative. Something I haven't had a drive for in quite some time since I moved to Az. It inspires me to create despite my kinda grim outlook to life at the moment. I think she's the right push in the right direction for me. I promise to always cherish her as well.
Last edited by PolarAzulTigris on Sat May 07, 2011 2:02 pm, edited 36 times in total.
Not on CS that much these days butyou can find me on Deviantart and Discord.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Deviantart|Furaffinity
Ancient Whelkon Adoptables
PolarAzulTigris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tammanae » Sun May 01, 2011 9:34 am

Skylark212 wrote:
I have the previous owner's permission, Blitz, to adopt Ty, but how do I prove it? I have the message...

You must take a screenshot of the message, upload it to the internet, and then simply add it in to the form. If you cannot screenshot, then you must tell them to give you their permission here on the thread, and then link to that post in your form.
Tammanae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiriban » Sun May 01, 2011 11:15 am

Pet's ID Tag: #30
Image of pet
Pictured above.
Name You'd Choose for It:
Sorberte and Helados
Reason You Want It:
I personally think these two are some of the most adorable characters I've seen. ♥
The color scheme is amazing, and I think they would make a wonderful addition. :']
The silver moon poked out from the smog and shone onto the shallow lake. My heart began to beat faster, and faster, and eventually was beating so fast I thought it was going to explode. For, there was a large figure approaching. It rose out of the prickly bushes and let out a bloodcurdling screech. It rang throughout my ears as tears streamed down my face.
[Wip♥]
I understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Absolutely. ♥♥
kiriban

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby siilence » Sun May 01, 2011 12:32 pm

Pet's ID Tag: 54
Image of pet
Name You'd Choose for It: Glass
Reason You Want It: Well I saw her quite a while ago sitting there, and she is a beautiful dragon. I love her butterfly wings, and my favourite colour is blue :3

Glass spread her beautiful, blue wings out and leapt off the waterfall cliff. She then folded her wings up and let herself gain speed while she lett the glistening water drops catch on her wings. She took a breath, then spread out her wings again to stop her from hitting the ground. She then flapped her wings before letting herself glide down on a patch of bright green grass. There were flowers in every direction, green grass and magnificent waterfalls, some as high as six story buildings. Glass closed her eyes and took many deep breaths. The fresh air cleared out her mind. She heard the sounds of birds faintly chirping, while the waterfall roared gently in the background.
She abruptly opened her eyes. In front of her sat a small bunny rabbit, white as snow, with tan markings on its face and feet. It had wild aqua eyes, and they had a spark of excitement in them. Glass had never seen so much excitement in a bunny, so she smiled back. The bunny immeadiatly reacted and ran closer to Glass and snuggled her foot.

Favourite Food:
Fresh cherries

Favourite colour:
Lavender

Favourite song:
Fireworks

Favourite thing to do:
Get buckets of mud and dyed water and have a big mud/water fight!

I GroovieDog, understand that by adopting this creature I take full responsibility for it.
Last edited by siilence on Wed May 04, 2011 7:10 pm, edited 3 times in total.

LF fairyfox pps
2010 WL dogs

siilence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ranua » Sun May 01, 2011 12:39 pm

Creature's Name: Prima Vera
Image:
Code:
Code: Select all
[img]http://www.chickensmoothie.com/oekaki/image/image.php?id=161787&size=large&format=auto&rev=1[/img]

Preferences:
-Don't change the design
-Minor accessories may be added
Line Art Link:
Click!
Did you originally adopt this design here, and if yes what was it's name? N/A
signature under construction c:
Ranua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery