Pound of Hope [CLOSED PERMANENTLY]

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Pound of Hope [A: CLOSED/D: OPEN/CD/TIKI, UPDATE. NAO.]

Postby Tiikeria » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:22 pm

Y'all are an impatient lot, aren't you? XD Anyway, update is done; let me know if I derped. New star; I'm too lazy to copy him here, but you can check him out on the front. Otherwise...get writing!

[| Pound of Hope |] [| Art Shop |] [| Etsy |] [| Need help? |]

[| I'm on a semi-hiatus due to real-life. |]

Tiikeria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Pound of Hope [A: OPEN/D: OPEN/COME. ADOPT. LOVE.]

Postby albinny trancy » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:40 pm

Wipwipwip
I am looking to adopt...
Picture: Image
Kennel number: 
This gorgeous little boy resides peacefully in Kennel 1.
Name: 
Dakota, known as Koda for short. 
Meaning of this Name wrote:When I was just a tot, I had a sweet little cocker spaniel chihuahua mix named Dakota. My dad had bought him for my fourth birthday, and I loved Koda to death. I swore he would never leave my side, and I would never leave his. "Best buds until the end," I always used to say. 
Then came my seventh birthday. 
I had awoken early to hear sobbing downstairs. I threw the covers off my tiny body and raced down the stairs, eager to see what all the commotion was about. As soon as I reached the bottom of the staircase, I screeched to a halt at the sight before me. 
There lay Koda's body, bloodied and battered. 
Mama said he got attacked by a mad raccoon, and I was absolutely heartbroken. Koda just looked up at me with those big brown eyes and nuzzled my hand, as if to say, "Stiffen that lip, little lady. Why you crying? I ain't gonna be gone forever. You'll see me one day."
As of that day, I swore I'd never love another dog the way I loved Koda. 
Until now.

Breed:
Koda is a Cocker Spaniel Chihuahua mix. You can tell this by his size (2") and his ears (flopped over, like a Spaniel's). 
Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?: 
If you read the history of Koda's name, you'd understand why I want this boy. Simple: because he reminds me of my old dog. Right?
Wrong.
Everytime I come to Pound of Hope, I always take a few moments to spare to look at Koda. Today, after losing my greatest catch (Trigger, p126), I absolutely knew I had to try for Koda. I can't bear to lose this guy. 
Not again. 
That dog...I loved him to death. I feel the same connection with Koda (the character) as I did with my original dog. To own Koda would be to (figuratively) have my Koda-Kins back. 
When you see a character design you like, don't you just long to say, "This is my fursona/character"? That's how I feel right now. To know that this baby boy's been in here for so long...wow. It brings tears to my eyes, knowing that this boy probably won't ever get adopted. I'd hate to see that happen, and I refuse to let it. 
If I win him, I assure you right now, no matter what time it is, I'll probably be the one to do a full body fist pump and let out a tribal whoop of success. I'd know, that I'm making a change. And to add him to my cast of two characters would be a dream come true. I am currently working on an animated series, "Bad Bloods." I am looking for an adventurous young pup to fit the lead role, and I have a feeling that Koda will fit the role perfectly. He's that missing piece to the puzzle that I've been searching for, for almost a year now. And now that I've found him, I won't ever let him out of my sight. Ever. Last time I did that, it got my beloved pet killed. I won't let that happen again. Even if it's just a character, Koda doesn't deserve to rot out like this. 
Personality:
Hyperactive}{Gullible}{Optimistic}{Brave}
Hyperactive}
Koda is an eager little fellow, always wanting to be there for you. You're sad? He'll come right over to try his best to cheer you up. Need a friend? Koda will always be there for you, even until the very end. He's a lovable little guy that's too cute and hyper for anyone's patience, though. If you try to tell him something important, he's most likely going to be the one to stand on his head and say something like, "Lol I'm stuck. c:" And to answer your question, yes. He will make that face.
Gullible}
Koda is too easy to give you his trust, and obviously, this is a very negative trait. He'll believe any lies you tell him, and don't even get me started on the sarcasm. Dakota just doesn't understand it.
Although he's gullible, Dakota is far from an idiot. If it's a really obvious lie, he can detect it. He'll try his best to fool you, but he's really smart. He just doesn't act it most of the time.
Optimistic}
So far, we've learned that Dakota isn't the brightest, but he's very energetic and easy to fool. What you probably already know is that he's certainly the optimistic type. Koda loves cheering people up, even if it's just to give a compliment. If asked if the glass is half full or half empty, Dakota will reply, "It's half full, of course! It shouldn't be so hard on itself. I think it's perfect just the way it is."
But this personality trait also comes with a darker side. Because he's so optimistic, Dakota believes that depression is an optional emotion. He doesn't believe that it's a problem; just that people choose to be sad. Dakota believes anyone can be happy if they just tried hard enough. 
Brave}
Koda certainly is the courageous fella in this story. He'll do anything for his friends, even if it means sacrificing his own life in the process. Dakota is far from selfish. Actually, he's about a million miles away from it. He will selflessly throw himself in the middle of danger in order to save an innocent bystander. Dakota especially hates it if someone tries to hurt Copper (http://www.redorbit.com/media/uploads/2004/10/0_8380c5066cb69ea8852faa4eff9652ca.jpg ), who he looks to as a little sister, or Sekaii, his adoptive older brother. 
Koda looks to Kai as his older brother, and loves him lots. He'll constantly say things like, "I wanna be like you when I grow up!" A truly cute, brotherly relationship between these two.
Copper}
This pup really loves that kitten with all his heart. In all honesty, he'd be crushed if anything were to happen to her. Dakota is not afraid to admit he has a crush on her!
People}
Dakota really likes people. He is a social butterfly, carefree and ambitious. Socializing is one of his favourite pastimes. Of course, like many other of his traits, this comes with a downside, too. He'll be willing to help anybody, even if it means hurting himself. Especially helping evil. He tends to accidentally do that a lot. 
Being the Hero}
Koda absolutely loves being the hero. Ever since he was just a tiny pup, he's wanted to be everyone's hero. If you ask him to describe himself in two words, most likely, Dakota will say, "Heroic Awesomeness."
Did I also mention he's conceited?

Dislikes: 
Evil}
It's pretty obvious by now that Koda is the protagonist in this story. If he senses danger, he'll go into protective mode and do anything to keep Copper and Sekaii safe. And he means anything...
Water}
This is a phobia of Koda's. He hates water, for when he was just a small pup, he almost drowned in a lake.* Luckily, Sekaii saved him, so Dakota was only left with a fear of water.
*This actually happened to my Koda when he was seven months old.

History/Background: 
{Notes to self; beggar boy, Koda, losing, family.}
Art: 
Other:

I am looking to adopt...
Kennel number: 
Name: 
Breed: 
Personality: 
History/Background: 
Art: 
Other:
Last edited by albinny trancy on Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:59 am, edited 12 times in total.
So excited! Getting my first Kiamara in a month because of train. and .Blue.'s breeding!!! <333
albinny trancy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zeee » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:47 pm

I am looking to adopt, love, cherish, etc...

just close your eyes, the sun is going down
you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
come morning light, you and i'll be safe and sound

don't you dare look out your window, darling everything's on fire
the war outside our door keeps raging on
curled up to this lullaby, even when the music's gone, gone

just close your eyes, the sun is going down
you'll be alright, no one can hurt you now
come morning light, you and i'll be safe and sound. . .

Kennel number:
    Kennel P102 / P one hundred two

Name:
    Sound

Why?:
    I chose this name because her themesong is "Safe and Sound" by Taylor Swift, ft. The Civil Wars. I decided Sound would be a suiting name for her, and I like it otherwise.

Breed:
    Lynx feline.

*WIP*

Personality:
    *WIP*

Dislikes:
    *WIP*

History/Background:
    *WIP*

Other:
    Posting so I remember. Also, I currently have a splint on the index finger of my right hand, so that's mainly the reason It's a work in progress. I'll get as much done as I can, but I'm right handed (and my index finger is usually my dominate finger, typing wise) so that might be a problem. Thanks :3
feelsjoelman
Zeee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPeppers » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:51 pm

I'm debating... I kind of want to keep him but I know I might not use him... Would anyone go for him if I donated him? Seriously, if not say no. Because then I'd keep him.

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Desmond » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:53 pm

That belongs in the Fanclub, BP. ^^; Please and thank you~
Characters /2/ PikakeClan /4/ F3 Pod
Part of the journey is the end.

ImageImageImage
Desmond
Oekaki Moderator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BPeppers » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh! Sorry 3B. ^^" Apologies ~

CHARACTER DESIGN CONTEST
Win a green sorbet! [it will be given out]
BPeppers

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibuki » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:04 pm

I am looking to donate...
    Image: Image
    x x x x
    Lineart used (if any): viewtopic.php?t=391956
    Name: masukaredo
    Species: Wolf
    Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to add hair as well. Keep her a female and some sort of canine. Feel free to change her name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. She was designed by ellisia
    By submitting this form, I, wolf blood song, agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
    AreYouAWitch

I am looking to donate...
    Image: Image
    x x
    Lineart used (if any): Custom by Me
    Name: Lukia
    Species: Wolf
    Preferences: Do not make major changes to the design, minor changes are fine. Same with items. Feel free to remove hair as well. Keep him a male and some sort of canine. Feel free to change his name. Do not make fursona/related to fursona/fursona's mate. He was designed by Nuky 101
    By submitting this form, I, [insert username here], agree that I am giving up my character to a new home, and will not ask for the character back if it has a form up for it.
    AreYouAWitch
(★╹▽╹)/ bec | they/them | lesbian | ISFP \(╹▽╹★)

☆ today's a great day for sun, smiling, and supporting girls who like girls ☆

characters | artshop

shibuki

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby perros1234 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:33 pm

I am looking to adopt, love and treasure.....

{Celtic Sun}

Kennel number]
I guess I should tell you, if you must know I currently reside in Kennel F50

Name]
My name? Isn't it a bit quick for you to ask? No? I like you, so I'll tell you my true name, Celtic Sun. Though I do preffer to go by simply Rouge.

Gender]
Can you not tell? I am male.....my like for you is diminishing....

Breed]
I am surprised that you cannot tell, I am obviously a Solven.

Age]
Hasn't anyone told you to not ask for someone's true age? Yes, I did say I liked you but I'm telling you my age. I'll give you a clue, really two. My species is immortal and I'm older than I seem.

{For perros to answer}

Why do you want this animal and what will you do for it?]
I believe this ones for me. When I first saw this gorgeous stallion, I told myself I had too many characters, but I caved in. I couldn't help but fill out a forum, and hopefully win him. His markings are pretty simple, but that makes me just want to have him more, in most adoption centers the super complex desgins get snatched up pretty quick and all the natural, simple ones are abandoned. Plus something about him draws me to him, like a moth to a flame.
Plus if I win him he'll have a spot in my character thread. I'd draw him in class, when the teacher isn't looking of course. Order art of him, do some myself, and write some more stories for him. If I can find him a special Solven roleplay, I'd love to role play him. He'd defaintly get lots of love from me.

Personality]

Likes]
∙ Obsidian Dream,Ahhhh...my former mate, I miss her.......
Since Celtic Sun, doesn't want to talk about it, so I guess I will take over. He had been with Obsidian Dream for about, a couple hundred years(Solvens are immortal, so they can't die because of age, but they can be killed) so he got pretty close to her. He doesn't intend on getting a new mate.

Dislikes]

History/Background]
{Wip,
Notes
{for perros only}
∙Losing mate
∙Running off because of mate
Wip
Celtic sun flicked his ears, and nuzzled his mate's jet black coat. She snorted in amusment and head butted his side.
The two Solven's were walking together, in a chilly mountain morning. It was in the middle of winter, so the floor was covered in a thick blanket of snow, making it difficult to walk around. But the pair manged it well enough trudging through the thick snow.

Art]

Other]
Everything for now is a Wip, I will get to it as soon as possible.
Last edited by perros1234 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My two lovely little Pommies. <3 The one on the left is Will not be active for a while
perros1234

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zoker » Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:05 pm

Pulling out.Sorry :P
Last edited by Zoker on Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Pet's name: ♥~Nocte~♥
[ Hell is empty and all the devils are here ]

My Deersserts.
My "Supernatural" Characters (Human).
My Quad and Other Characters
Pet's name: ♥ Ƶισ ♥

( TokioHotel_alien is my little sister )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
" History theirs whose language is the sun. "
- Stephen Spender
Zoker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Azalesha » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:25 pm

I am looking to adopt be adopted by...

Fritz

Kennel number:
F7
I don't know why, but these number/letters really seem to fit the design, like when you think a light blue when people say 2 ♥

Name:
Fritz
As said before, the kennel numbers seem to decide for themselves that this boys name should begin with 'F', i looked through a list of names and took a liking to 3: Fadil, Fane and Fritz. To me it seems that Fritz fits hime better, i love how it has a free, unburdened feel to it ♥

Nickname:
Frit or even Fri (fr-ee)
Sometimes younger animals had trouble saying Fritz and shortened it to Frit, the nickname kind of spread from there and now people call him either ;D

Breed:
Griffin
A Griffin is the offspring of a Lion( panthera leo) and an eagle of any type ;D It has the head and front half of the body eagle and the behind part lion ♥

Birthday:
07/02, the 7th of February
Although Fritz is a free summer bird he still has a wintery side ♥

Why do you want Fritz and what will you do for him?:
Oh my. I really can't, i can't just leave him and let him pass! I was already intending to go for him very soon and when i saw that he had been made Star of the Drop i had to try now ♥ I'm very sure many people will try for him as he looks really beautiful, i love how the colours look fresh and clean.
If i manage to win Fritz i will of course love him and swamp him in art both tradition and digital, i may not manage to get the best artists ever to draw him, but i'll always try. Sometimes though it's not about how much art you can get of a character, it's about how much you actually love and treat him, I can assure you he would live happlily with me and my other characters ♥
Personally I think his design will be really fun to draw and i'd love to draw him often, true, i may be a bad artist and i have a long way to go yet to get really good, but will you not allow Fritz to accompany me on this journey? <3

Personality:

Unencumbered
Fritz is free, unburdened, he lives life properly as though it will end tomorrow ♥ He loves all the good things in life and one can never feel sad in his presence. People have asked how he became so free spirited but he has only ever said:
"Only once you have lost every thing, felt the sickening feeling of being trapped, can you feel this free once released back into the skys." he may be wrong, but it doesn't matter, all we need to know is that he's free, happy and always nice to talk to<3

Merry
Free and unencumbered often comes with a merry attitude, and i can tell you, Fritz is no exception ♥ He's the life and soul of the group, improving everyones mood, he loves to joke and laugh and has an unusually light heart considering some of the things he's been through, but he knows that nothing can be solved by sulking ♥

Passionate
Being passionate about his group, work and life only improves Fritz, he loves everything he does and everyone he meets. He'd do anything to keep his friends out of harms way, for this reason perhaps, i think he will be chosen as co-leader in my growing group of characters, in life he's passionate about most things, keen to help people out ♥

Forgiving
Fritz is very forgiving, he knows how easy it is to make mistakes( having made a few himself) he can understand your problems and even give you useful advice, everyone knows that they can go to him for help, he will never laugh or mock someones ideas, maybe say sternly that it's not a nice idea, but he genrally has loads of empathy<3

"I love the feel of the wind rushing through my wings, flying high above the trees, twisting and swirling: flying, really flying ♥"
Fritz loves many things but most of all flying, feeling truely free, what else can i say?

He loves the saltly air by the sea-side, the way it playfully nips you face as you soar higher than the cliffs.
Trees, he like trees, they're so green so lush.

"Snow is beautiful, really beautiful, it covers everything everywhere<3"

Dislikes:
"I am not particulary fond of blood, it's so ugggh *shivers* and the taste is so sickening..."
Nope, no he's not fond of it at all, he might infact have a phobia of it, he can't stand it.

Though,
Imprisonment is, and will always be, his greatest hate. Due to his unfortunate history Fritz hates and slightly fears( whatever he may have told you) being trapped, he had never even stretched his wings until he was released, the rough chains that had once bound him tightly may have left no visible mark, but Fritz will never forget them. Not ever.

History/Background:
"Fritz is free now, nothing more nothing less"

By now, i'm sure your wondering about his past, of course, it is a little sad but not unheard of for his species.

Warm was the wind, it brushed through the long grass and lifted the huge leaves of trees, wispering as it went. It was a lovely summers day, a good omen. Today was the day a young griffin entered the world. He was born, perfectly blue and green, the lush colours ofsummer. His parents were also griffins, less perfect in colour, but they were good parents. Loving parents.
For quite some time the new family lived perfectly, as though in a dream, and that was certainly how Fritz the young griffin remembered it in later times.

Griffins are sometimes caught or kept as pets by other animals far bigger like dragons, some are payed to capture them, this was how Fritz came to belong to the wolf creatures( as he called them) they were not intending to be unkind to Fritz, but for payment
the dragon was to take and eat the parents...

It was a dull day, grey clouds stretched overhead, they seemed to suck all colour out of the lands around. Birds could be heard
trying feebly to raise some spirit, they were unsuccessful. Many creatures tried to sleep but it was cold and winter was on the
way, the wind swept the earth biting into your face like griffin claws themselves.
Fritz was watching the sky from his den, this was why he saw the dark shape take form in the sky, screaming he ran to his parents
as a deafening crash as the roof caved in.

The dragon could hear the amusing attempts to escape, this would be fun. He sat waiting, wind whistling in his ears but no cold reached him his scales protected him, but anyway, he liked the cold.

Under all the rock and stones, Fritz could see a small light, grey it was, but he didn't care, he'd found a way out. He struggled towards the gap, cutting himself on jagged rocks as he did so. He needed to get out, what a horrible death it was to slowly suffocate. Hearing his parents shifting rocks behind him gave him courage, he squeezed through the last gap and stumbled into the open.

But where was the dragon? Fritz looked around franticly, checking the sky for good measure. Crumbling rocks tumbled down near where he stood as his mother emerged from the gloom, he cried running forwards to hug her. One of her wings was hanging limp by her side, "Broken..." she said in answer to his horrified questioning look.

Suddenly there was a sharp yell, Fritz and his mother turned to see the sharp, evil teeth of the crumbling cave snap shut around father. The dragon had landed right above him and made the tunnel cave in, the dragons laugh echoing on the surrounding hills, stabbing like knives into Fritz's heart. He screamed. This can't be real.
The dragon lept up of the rock and flew straight at the pair of griffins, laughing cruely as he did so. He aimed to grab Fritz with his claws and carry him off, but there was a cry of anger: Fritz's mother had lept towards the dragons eyes, using the last of her strength, she clawed at the dragons face leaving gashes under his eyes.

He screamed, swinging his talons round and catching the exhausted griffin round the middle and slamming her down on the foor.
" RUN FRITZ! Get away as fast as you can! Leave now... please... Just know that we will always love you, mama loves you..."
Her voice was slowly growing more faint, closing her eyes she said quietly " Remember Fritz, we'll always be here, keep your chin up... and don't...be ... frightened." She breathed in her last breath and then slowly drifted into the patience arms of death.

The dragon raged on, roaring his anger at the injurys she had given him, he didn't care about the small griffing cub anymore.

Tears streaming down his eyes, Fritz turned and ran, he ran as fast as he could. Never stopping to drink, never stopping to glance at the changing landscapes he past. He wouldn't stop, he'd be running forever, all he had left was the need to run. To run away from that dreadful place
where his loving parents had lost their lives.

Of course, this is the tale of how his parents were lost and how his imprisonment was to begin, soon other beasts were payed to bring him to the wolf creatures. How he escaped is a long tale and he doesn't like to talk of it, i guess we shall never know how those trerrible years were but at least we know he free now. ♥

Other:

I'd like to say thank you for reading my form, i tried my best♥ The history took quite a while, mostly because i couldn't imagine how the rocks would fall and what sound they would make, i actually had to go out and find some rocks so i could hear the sounds they made x3 I still don't know whether i worded the sounds right, but no words seemed to fit x3

Finished 8D!
Last edited by Azalesha on Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 am, edited 11 times in total.
^^^ I am an artist and these 3 pretty kitties are my darlings ^^^
Art and characters © me, Azalesha
Click the images for my deviantart ^o^
Azalesha

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me