DCAC | free characters | closed, check new thread!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: DCAC | free characters | open! + (CODE DROP!)

Postby shibeboi » Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:40 pm

Reserving for kennel 27
shibeboi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:33 am

reserved
    [img]CHARACTER'S%IMAGE%HERE[/img]
    Username: Anza
    Kennel Number: Kennel 113
    Species and/or Breed:
    Use:
    Name:
    Personality:
    History:
    Extra(s):
howisitalreadyaugust
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Aug 08, 2018 4:27 pm

Kennel #56
Maker of the character: midnightwolfie666
Potential adopter (Me!): Spirit18
Name of character: Harbor (Kennel name: CAK A walk on the harbor)
Breed: Basset hound
Species: Canine
Use: A beloved show/competition dog
Personality: Shy around strangers, loving, goofy, sweet,smart, good on the leash, awesome with other dogs(a little submissive), loves sleeping in the bed (instead of her own), loves cats (for some odd reason), tries to hunt small animals, scared of horses, nervous around other big animals, etc...

History: A backyard breeder had a litter of basset puppies, a large litter. Unfortunately, it was a mistake litter. The breeder was low on money, and couldn't take care of the 6 pups. He decided to tie 4 in a bag and threw them in a near by river, over a low bridge, he kept only 2. The other three pups unfortunately drowned, leaving a crying Harbor on a creak side. Eventually, they were found and were sent to the pound, where her next story will begin.

Adoption story: the long eared pup sat quietly behind the chain link kennel. Watching as people went by, with each one a tiny spark of hope,but, no one stopped. But, a girl, maybe 16 to 17, (This isn't Me! It's the "owner" of my dog kennel) walked by, and abruptly gasped and collasped in front of the kennel. A young man, also around her age, in tow. "Alex..." He said slowly, "No, Jake, look at her, she's too cute to sit in here," Alex said with big puppy dog eyes, "Fine, but, if the bullies dont get along with her, she's leaving," Jake sighed and called over the pound staff and chatted with them. Eventually, the pup was on her way home! She met with each of the (non-aggresive) dogs in the kennel, and it all went smoothly! She certainly found her home.

Howisitalreadyaugust
Chaotic • She/her • My Toyhou.se
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:23 pm

Username:
Kennel Number: #62
Species and/or Breed: Angel Dragons/ Dutch Dragon
Use: My plan for these babes is they are going to be used in a story as well as mascots for my threads and website!
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
Name:
Clockwork

Personality:
Flirty
"Clockwork Lives to get attention from girls, his way is being the romantic type while slyly flirting with the girls without them noticing him doing so."
Brave
"Clockwork tends to be brave to get the girls interested in him as well as just being born brave."
Loyal
"Clockwork is very loyal to his friends, family, allies and acquaintances. His loyalty is unbreakable, even if you torture him, he will never give out any information to those who tend to hurt the ones close to him."
Trustworthy
"Clockwork is very trustworthy, he will never break a promise nor will be give out any information to enemies or to those who wish to do harm to those they want information about."
Protective
"Clockwork is extremely protective to anyone, he protects those in need as well as the ones he loves and cares about. He will sacrifice himself, just to save others."

History:
Clockwork was born somewhere in the U.K. His family consists of his mother, father, brother Neo, and his sister Mintley. However, the parents and the children got separated during a cold war in 1974, leaving Clockwork and Siblings together during the cold war. Clockwork, being the oldest for his brother and sister out of the town safely into the woods to hide, there the three of them stayed knowing it was safer. In this time, war wasn't so uncommon, war happened every so often to the point where it was extremely common. Clockwork, Mintley and Neo lived in a great Oak Tree in the forest for about a month now, no sign of their parents. Clockwork knew they weren't coming back, his younger siblings knew that as well. Clockwork one decided to go and try to find their parents, Mintley begged him not to go, but Clockwork was very certain that he would find them dead or alive. So, he set off to the ruined town they once called home. Everything was destroyed, he searched his house, but nothing, a few months passed as he was still searching as he came to the bridge, he saw his parents bodies under the bridge, they had in fact died. Clockwork sighed and went back, his brother and sister waited for him, they gave him a look that said, "did you find them?" He sighed and nodded and they knew. A few years later the cold war was over, but they kept hidden, they made a key to their Oak tree, which lied away secrets of theirs and vanished.

Extra(s): this history is for all 3
⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
Name:
Mintley

Personality:
Mintley is very calm most of the time. She tends to mind her own business, however, she quite shy and tends to keep to the shadows. She is very cautious of others since the cold war began, she is very fearful about the world and others and sticks by her brothers sides.

⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘
Name:
Neo

Personality:
Neo is very protective and very ignorant. He thinks he knows best for his older brother and sister, however, he is quite shy as well, but he doesn't show it!
howisitalreadyaugust

Story to come
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:16 pm

ayy im back
      Username: byyrde
      Kennel Number: 110
      Old Image (LINK): image
      New Image (LINK): image
      Credit (LA, design, etc.): art by me, revamped design by me, original design by ???
ReVaMpZ

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Sun Aug 12, 2018 1:53 pm

@byyrde - this is a super nice revamp, thank you so much! Adding the image up right away <3
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby byyrde » Sun Aug 12, 2018 3:53 pm

one more before bed ~

Username: byyrde
      Kennel Number: 109
      Old Image (LINK): image
      New Image (LINK): image
      Credit (LA, design, etc.): art by me, revamped design by me, original design by ???
ReVaMpZ

quinn | she/her or they/them | lesbian

busy with university and struggling a lot with mental health so i'm really sorry for dipping out suddenly but i just can't keep up with my art and my work :( all the best everyone xx
byyrde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunlitsecrets » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:47 am

Code drop date is now August 24th!
--------------
my characters!
-infj, hufflepuff
-traditional artist
ImageImage

Sunlitsecrets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby Guardian Angel Wolf » Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:54 pm

Username:
Kennel Number: #11
Species and/or Breed: Wolf/ doggo
Use: for roleplay as well as a story character

----------------------------------------------------
Name:

Carlos Vincent Jr.

Male

Personality:

Carlos has a very unique personality to him, he seems sweet and caring bit underneath he is more arrogant, selfish and cruel. Although, he tends to hide his true nature to lure those into his life then breaks them!

History:

Carlos was born into a evil pack of wolves, however, his father, second in command of the pack broke a law, never to date anyone outside the pack. His father, Soran, fell in love with a dog named Sun, a golden-blonde cocker-spaniel mix. Carlos was taken from his family by the Alpha, casting out his parents and brother, Zane. The Alphas words to his father was this, "in your remaining days you will fear what this child will become and he will despise you..." the Alpha left with Carlos and years passed, the Alphas words came true and Carlos despised his family. A few years ago his mother passed on, a year ago his father was killed by his brother, the Alpha, named Blackheart. Carlos soon came face to face with his Alpha, who happened to be his uncle. They fought and this battle lasted about 2 hours, he killed his uncle and became the new Alpha. Three years later he came face to face with his brother, Zane. Zane thought it was his fault that his brother got taken away, but it wasn't. Carlos and Zane fought, Zane fell in the battle and died. When Carlos left, Zeke's son, Xavier, went to his father's body crying. Carlos didn't stop the killing there, due to him gaining power and getting whatever he wanted, he grew darker each day. He soon found a she-wolf named Lola and became mates, they had a daughter named Kilis.

Extra(s):

I plan on making an animated movie with this character and the ones I named as well as the ones I already have!

------------------------------------------------------------
howisitalreadyaugust
Guardian Angel Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: DCAC | free characters | open!

Postby aortic » Mon Aug 13, 2018 2:53 pm

Username: treeiights
    Name of Character:
    Breed:
    Species: Pony
    Any Rules?:
    - Always credit the designer
    - Feel free to make minor changes to the design, such as colors, hair etc
    - Please save the art as it'll be deleted <3
    Credit (Design, LA, etc.): Lines by SelenaEde on dA ; Design by mayhem-adopts on dA
    Second piece lines by lullabyprince on dA ; Colored in by treeiights (me)
    Donatingyays
    pine • he/its
    not here anymore
aortic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me