πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle - WINNER

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: πŸŽ‰ Birthday Cake Adopt | Budapestrulle

Postby peachpit » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:40 am

username + id: peachpit + 557061
    kalon name: ivory
    letter to a friend: to snowflakette,
    i've loved being able to share what's going on with my kals and catch up about life no matter how much time has passed! You've always been so kind, sweet, and supportive! i love getting to learn about your characters and see all the art you make of them! You're very talented and i'm forever excited to see your most recent creation <3 you're characters are so full of life and unique in their own ways. i hope this doesn't come off weird, but i have such a proudness of you! it takes a lot to have the skill you have and i want you to know that it's recognized.
    i hope you are successful in everything you do, love peach β™‘
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
β™₯ β™₯ you guys are cool ily β™₯ β™₯
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby olivionary » Wed Feb 14, 2024 6:56 am

username + id: olivionary + 106651
    kalon name: Bryanna
    letter to a friend: Wolfie, I don't know if you know just how much I appreciate you and everything you have done for me, and continue doing for me. I can't believe we've known each other for only 4 years, it feels like we've known one another forever. All that I can hope for is that we will have each other around until we're old and grey. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and make you watch crappy shows with me until silly o'clock in the morning. Thank you for being there for me and thank you for letting me be there for you. Lots of love, Olive
edon & shania pixels by syntheticfox - vern by loafhound - vern and laith pixels by rayxray

ImageImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━
olivia. she/her. feb 14.

"You're as subtle
as a wrecking ball."

━━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
olivionary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ucanthandleme » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:39 am

username + id: Ucanthandleme + 809102
kalon name: Bee
letter to a friend:
To my dearest friend,
It is lucky that both of us are odd, you are as odd as me. You resign yourself to listen to all of my weird ramblings about the latest book or random documentary I have just watched but it's comforting to know you do the same with me, making me listen to your ramblings of history and fabric (though secretly or not so secretly we both enjoy listening and finding out random new things). Our conversations are sometimes brief but sometimes so long we have to schedule another day to speak, I look forward to and am grateful for every conversation. I thank you for our stupid little conversations and serious ones too. Even when real life is busy, a little picnic is great to get us out of the house. I love you my great friend and hope we have more conversations together!

β˜†-------β˜†
Credit: Toyhouse
β˜†----------------β˜†
Storages:
My Kalons
For trade kalons
My kels
Profile avatar by m0thmonster
Sig art by stan. + Niluna + Morisakisan
Characters are owned by me.
Image ImageImageImageImageImage
β˜†-------------β˜†
Ucanthandleme

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunnyguts » Wed Feb 14, 2024 8:23 am

username + id: bunnyguts 686791
kalon name: celeste
letter to a friend:

dearest friend,
i want you to know just how much your unwavering support has meant to me, especially during some of the darkest moments of my life. losing a family member was incredibly tough, but having you by my side made it bearable. your presence during my hospital stay and throughout my recovery was like a ray of sunshine in the stormiest of days. your kindness, your words of encouragement, and your constant presence gave me the strength to keep pushing forward.
i can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me. your generosity knows no bounds, and your selflessness is truly inspiring. i cherish our friendship more than words can express, and i feel incredibly lucky to have you in my life <3

thank you for being the amazing person that you are!!
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
.β€’Β° ✿ Β°β€’.

buns β˜† tired adult β˜†
cat mom of 2 & aspiring artist
trade me!! <3

Β°β€’. ✿ .β€’Β°
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €β €

art: hulahoopLAL
character belongs to me.
β €β €β €β €β €β €β €
bunnyguts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby uunicorn » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:51 am

username + id: Sei-It 425119
kalon name: Terry
letter to a friend:
I'm so glad that I met you, and I'm so proud of how far you've come and how far we've come together, you make me so happy every single day, and the future doesn't seem so scary anymore now that I know you will be in it, no matter what happens.
Simple tasks feel so much easier when we do them together, I love the way you come up with excuses to do nice things for me, and I love making you smile when I get you back for them.
You're the best friend I could ever ask for, I love you so much.
uunicorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby quiche cat! » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:56 am

username + id: quiche cat! + 430690
kalon name: shonna
letter to a friend: hey you! you're waaaaay more than a friend to me, or even a best friend, and I'm so happy you barged your way into my life. even though it was stressful at first, your persistence was charming and absolutely paid off in the end, didn't it? I couldn't imagine my life without you now! you're mine forever! I'm scared for all the tough times in our future, but I'm SO ready to face all of them with you. we can do this! you always tell me the same thing, that we're gonna get through everything together. I believe you. I love you so much! <3
quiche cat!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:34 pm

username + id: Elliad. 336547
kalon name: Tiana
letter to a friend:
For my dearest friend,
Thank you for always being a dear friend of mine. I know I can be a lot to put up with at times and I appreciate you greatly for sticking around all this time. Your art is so pretty, and I cannot wait to see what you do with your skill.
You always know how to lift the spirits in the room and give everyone a good laugh. You are a ray of positivity and I hope you do not lose that. <3 Even when our games are going badly, you somehow manage to make a joke out of it, try to lighten the situation. Although I may not show it at the time, I appreciate it.
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos πŸŽ€ They/Them πŸŽ€ AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
πŸŽ€ Kalons
πŸŽ€ Stormclan
πŸŽ€ Β© Pfp
πŸŽ€ Β© Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 76heart » Thu Feb 15, 2024 8:27 am

username + id: 76heart + 395288
kalon name: marfa
letter to a friend:

Dear Syne,

You’re one of my oldest friends here, and I am so so happy to know you. You’re always so very sweet and understanding and kind, and I adore talking with you about what we’ve been up to, and especially about our silly reptiles and our characters. You’re one of the first friends I shared my dice with and your support of them means so much.

You’re always a delight to talk to. Your art is beautiful! Your writing is amazing! Your ideas are fun and creative and so unique!! I feel like different sorts of ideas come to each of us in the best way, and that’s part of why it’s always so fun to create with you, because you come up with things that I never would have considered and I love it.

Thank you for being my friend, I appreciate you so so much.

148 words
76heart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FNAF » Thu Feb 15, 2024 1:42 pm

username + id: FNAF 842684
    kalon name: cΓ©line
    letter to a friend:
    chasie,
    i think it was obvious i would've wrote about you in a prompt like this! you've been my beloved best friend for almost a decade now and i genuinely can't imagine a life without you. you've introduced me to so many of my main interests, so many friends, and just so much in general to the point where you're just a staple of my life. i have no idea where i would be if i never met you. we have so many things in common and i think our sameness has been proven time and time again (do i even need to say the word 'dove') - we're like two halves of a whole. you've always been there for me and you're one of the most kind, understanding and patient people i know; you're never upset at me even when i mess up and you've always had my back no matter how much i doubt myself or struggle. i love our ocs, the ocs, so so much and i think it's obvious how attached i am to them at this point - i still think it's crazy how it's been so many years since we made them and we still can't go a day without mentioning them HELP. watching the fnaf movie with you was one of the best days of my life, i love you so much and i can't wait to make more memories with you, my best friend for life. thanks for sticking around. <3
FNAF

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KyleSkrtSkrt » Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:19 am

username + id: KyleSkrtSkrt + 749642
kalon name: Isabelle
letter to a friend:

Hey B. Thanks for being there, honestly. I know you've tried your hardest to keep all our friends together; I know you wanted that 'disney channel' high school friendship experience; the big ride-or-die group; the big sleepovers; all of the fun teenage shenanigans. But I'm incredibly grateful to have been the one who got to stick by you instead.

Thank you for all the times you initiated plans because I was too worried about bugging you. Thank you for our long talks, and those recommendations that I should probably get around to watching. You're one of the kindest and most tolerant people I know. I envy the way you're able to talk to people and, regardless of the topic, stay completely engaged. You're able to give anyone the time of day and treat them like you would a good friend, and that's something I try to emulate in my life because of you.

I might be struggling to write that speech for your birthday this year, but how am I meant to shove nine years of memories into a five minute speech? Seriously. I think I could take an entire night relaying silly little stories about things you've done that you've forgotten yourself. It's funny how you take note of everyone else's interests and quirks more than your own. But I guess that's just how you always are.

Thank you again for everything. Your presence brings me more joy than you'll ever know. I'm so lucky to be able to call you my best friend.
KyleSkrtSkrt

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me