▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG !!INACTIVE!!

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (Founders OPEN)

Postby Mid-life » Fri Jul 14, 2023 6:25 pm

Hey everyone! Here are some updates for you:

Our first batch of Rogues will be posted tomorrow, 7/14 at ~2 pm PST! Be on the look out for that.
      Our shop is now open.
      ⊛ And most excitingly... Founders are now available! Please be patient as you wait for your founder to be complete. Also, remember that when you submit a founder form, you cannot try out for any rogues until you receive your founder and achieve Level 1.

Please keep in mind the cooldowns and read the rules and all other information to stay up-to-date.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BlueEyedKite » Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:58 pm

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: BlueEyedKite 34400
Founder name: Amarok
Pack name: Black Mountain Pack
Founder prompt: The great Black Mountains have loomed over the valley for several generations of wolves. Its rocks, dark as a starless night, are perilous to climb. Many a wolf has met a tragic end, tempted by the mountain goat that seem such easy prey. No pack has claimed any spot on its surface, that was until Amarok.

As a pup he was surprisingly sure of paw and had a maddening drive to climb. As an adolescent he could easily scale an array of debris to reach a precipice. All the better to survey the land from a bird's eye view. Reaching his prime he set his sights on the mountain.

It was common for males in his birth pack to seek other territory upon maturity, but none had tried to claim land so risky. Amarok spent many moons simply circling the foot of the Black Mountains in hopes of finding a safe path that would allow him to ascend. Several near disastrous falls later, he realized he would need to switch tactics. If he could not find the way up the mountain perhaps others could show the way? So it was he laid in wait, barely moving a muscle, all to survey the wild goats as they would nimbly navigate the rocks. At last he located a path well worn by the goats that would take him up in elevation.

At the end of a winding path Amarok paused in front of a great open maw of the mountain itself: a cave entrance. Inside he discovered a network of joined caves he knew would be perfect for a pack to grow and thrive. And so the Black Mountain pack with born, with its agile alpha to lead, Amarok.

Words: 287
Inspiration/Design Prompt: how about a founder inspired by one of my wolf OCs? click. Take creative liberties of course! I just like wolf coats.
BlueEyedKite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:49 am

@BlueEyedKite -
      Here is your new founder! Your pack, Black Mountain Pack, is now Level 1!
      -----ID #0005
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ▬▬ Sanguinem Luna: A WOLF ARPG (1ST BATCH!)

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jul 15, 2023 8:54 am

--
    Our 1st Batch has been released. It is FCFS!
    Please keep in mind the cooldowns and read the rules and all other information to stay up-to-date.
mostly inactive. i've grown out of CS, however, it will always be part of my story and i will always carry fond memories of this site. I have tried many times in recent to become active again, but it has been difficult to find that imaginative and childish spark I once had visiting this site. i wish everyone well and hope that you find fruitfulness on and off of CS <3 thank you for the wonderful 11 years, ciao!
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby // Kzryail » Sat Jul 15, 2023 9:00 am

Heyo! I'm gonna be submitting a founder form soon and i was wondering if there was any specific lore things to keep in mind when describing the pack? I was thinking some kind of post-apocalyptic setting with abandoned buildings

And do we have to follow the map on the front? was thinking about basing it all on that one island on the west
// Kzryail

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Omiyage » Sat Jul 15, 2023 11:55 am

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: Omiyage 1019775
Founder name: Sly
Pack name: The Mist Walkers
Founder prompt:
277 words wrote:A sudden sickness struck the elder wolves first. Then the pups succumbed almost all at once. Finally the healthiest, those fully grown and in their prime, were also afflicted. All of them were gone in less than half a moon. The only reason Sly was spared was because they had left to hunt an elusive bird, that nested many days up north, at one of their elder's request. Sly returned only to find just a few wolves still alive. The fever that ravaged the others had faded and so the returning wolf was not fatally infected. Bitterly, just as the last of the ill kin drew their final breath, Sly promised to live on and start anew.

After thinking on the matter, Sly decided to keep the name their pack had been given by others generations past. They were called the 'mist walkers' for how stealthily and quietly they seemed to move. They rarely howled and made little noise in their hunts as most of the inhabitants of their dark forest had keen hearing to make up for lack of visibility. Sly would carry this tradition on and would henceforth become known for being unnervingly silent.

The territory itself was small and their den was well secluded within a dark forest almost as dark as the wolves themselves had been. Together they had seemed like a pool of darkness. Now it was just one wolf.. but Sly knew that others would gather eventually. There were no other wolf clans for many days and so young wolves, stragglers, outcasts, and misfits often limped into their group before.
Sly would welcome them with open paws when they came again.

Inspiration/Design Prompt: an all black wolf please. They look angry or have closed eyes, as if laughing, maybe, if that is allowed. If not then maybe green or light eyes? 🤔 Whatever looks best.

How fun this was, thank you so much. ^^
Please tell me if I've done something incorrectly and I'll fix it immediately.
Omiyage

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Area11Fangirl » Sat Jul 15, 2023 1:17 pm

I'm trying out for #0003!
Username + ID: Area11Fangirl - 784883
Name: Killia
Pack name: The Rosewood Collective
Prompt:
Area11Fangirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyweaver » Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:32 pm

I want a Founder!
Username + ID: Skyweaver + 1077391
Founder name: Sierra
Pack name: Moon Watchers
Founder prompt:
Sierra was born in troubling times. Wolves had started to go into darkness, and were savage. They ripped apart packs and fierecly ruled all the others. When she was just a pup, Sierra's mother, Aspen, escaped the evil with her pups, trying to get as far away as possible. Others escaped with her, but it was a hard journey. Lots of them died and many became lone wolves, searching for different territories. Aspen raised her pups on her own, and lived by a old pond. Sickness then ravaged the family, and only Sierra was left. She was now old enough to lead her own pack, and journeyed many miles to find territory for a new pack. The journey was hard, and many times it seemed as if her life could fade away. Soon, after many hardships, she steadily got up and found what she was looking for. She could now build her own home, and grow her pack.

The territory is set deep in the taiga forests of North America, and during the winter deep mist falls into the trees. Since the cold months are long and cold, the pack lives in a warm hollow surrounded by tall, wide pines. Small wildflowers grow around the camp, giving it a sweet smell in the spring. When the seasons change to summer, sun filters through the tall canopy and gives the hollow a feeling of hope and excitement. Prey is very plentiful during this time, and the forest fills to the brim with rabbits, mice, deer, and elk. The ground of the camp is layered with soft moss, and is quite comfortable to lay on. Smooth stones also surround the territory, which give a good resting spot for the wolves.
Inspiration/Design Prompt: https://i.pinimg.com/236x/f7/ab/81/f7ab813e24465e146f4d31f80856d292.jpg A cream-coated wolf with a darker colored back like this one would be nice! Dark blue eyes would be great too.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Skyweaver
She/her pronouns
I love horses, dogs, and hamsters:3
"Wait a minute. Wait a minute Doc, are you telling me
you built a time machine out of a DeLorean?"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Click my eggs!
ImageImageImageImage
Skyweaver

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mid-life » Sat Jul 15, 2023 5:10 pm

@// Kzryail -
      Hi Kzryail, you can choose your own pack lore! This ARPG is all about world-building. Meaning, you don't have to follow any specific lore, it is all up to your own discretion, so having it based in an apocalyptic setting is totally fine. The map is just for "exploration" to allow users an ability to earn more XP and sometimes 'free' items, however, you are totally allowed to use it for your wolf pack or create an entirely different map to use for your pack lore. It's all up to you!

To make it more clear, I have also added this note to our rules. Thanks for asking!

@ Area11Fangirl -
      The Rogues page has been updated. Your pack is also now Level 1!

To everyone who submitted a Founder form, they will be completed tomorrow.
Mid-life

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dual-destiny » Sat Jul 15, 2023 7:40 pm

I'm trying out for #0004!
Username + ID: dual-destiny #1058313
Name: Stream
Pack name: The River's Way Pack
Prompt: (if FCFS, leave blank)

dual-destiny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes