Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | CLOSED

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: Welcome to 2020 | Kal Breeding Slot Giveaway | OPEN

Postby Grey_Hoodie » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:23 am

username; Grey_Hoodie
    kalon's slot wanted; Geralt

extras are a wip! ^^
Grey_Hoodie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby waterglow » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:49 am

username; waterglow
kalon's slot wanted; Scylla (to be bred with my Vincent)
Compliments;

@Schnuffel Bunny - Your amazing designs were what got me into the Kalon community, so thank you for being the amazing person and artist that you are! <3

@mochii - tes - I just adore every kalon you make, your style is incredible! <3

@whim - you always make the sweetest little kals and those Pokemon drawings you do are so wholesome and adorable! <3

@literally the entire kalon community - I've had a great year on cs because of y'all, and I just wanted to thank everyone for being so welcoming and accepting!

Doodle; wip!
New Year's Resolution; My new year's resolution is to make a new friend. Every year around this time I really struggle with the fact I don't have a best friend, especially when I see people posting on their stories about their amazing lives with their bffs.. also I really need to stop comparing myself to others so I guess I have a couple resolutions!
Gift
Last edited by waterglow on Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
she/her - adult - Taurus - artist

Hello! I'm waterglow, but you can call me Via.
I'm always open to chat and help with whatever you
need! I am not very good at communicating and I am on
the autism spectrum so please be patient with me as I am
trying my best! If I ever come off as rude please know
that I'm not trying to, It's most likely a tone issue on my end. :)
Sig and Prof pic made by
valkyrie,,

- Storage - Kalons - Boo Dragons
waterglow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:57 pm

username; planiteri
    kalon's slot wanted; yukime
    extra tickets;

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
[Emersyn ⯁]
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
they/them | adult
kals xdm me

███████████████████
Feel free to DM me here or on discord if you
need to get in contact with me for anything!

[@khvoxtic on Dis] always open for a chat!
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RosslynRouge » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:05 am

username; RosslynRouge
kalon's slot wanted; Judgement

Compliment
Hiraeth + Hound: Your designs are always so beautiful, and I love your style! You always put your full talent to use for each kal, and it shows; as for your original pieces, they're elegant and eye-catching, and I'm always excited to see them when my oekaki notifications appear. I look forward to seeing what your create in the coming year.

Resolutions
In 2020, I'll finally be starting uni, and I've moved country to do so. I intend to begin music lessons again, make a bunch of new friends, improve my second language skills, and try as many new things as I can. In the past I haven't been the most adventurous person, so I'm going to change that, beginning by participating in public speaking and live performances.

Gift
Sent!

Thanks for the chance in this giveaway!
Last edited by RosslynRouge on Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
rosslyn | he/they
RosslynRouge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elliad. » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:13 am

username; Elliad.
kalon's slot wanted; Kismet

Compliment

Doodle

Resolution

Gift
x
xxxxxxx
Cosmos 🎀 They/Them 🎀 AUDHD !!
I am just returning from a long
hiatus and trying to get back into
it. I am starting with species then
hopefully role-playing will be next.
x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 Kalons
🎀 Stormclan
🎀 © Pfp
🎀 © Sig
Elliad.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 01, 2020 1:33 am

username. roheil
    kalon's slot wanted. laurent :eyes:

[ +1 ] compliment a user. oh lawd here it come
    • ✦ nemuri
      i'm not ashamed to say that you're always the first person i think of when it's like. comps like this and u always end up in them lol. will i get tired of it? no not really. ur a very understanding and tolerant friend, and ur probably one of the oldest i've had in this hellsite? ever perhaps? yea. i've been an annoying wad of gum in your shoe throughout the years and we've shared some good times. a lot of laughs and poopposting definitely. your art's improved a whole lot in such a short time and i'm proud of you. happy new year ya b*mbo.
    • shuake
      we have our ups and downs and i'm not gonna deny that i've had my fair share of moments where i wasn't the nicest to you, or i get annoyed easily, but we've braved through a lot, very chaotically so i might add. very rare, so i don't think i'll be forgetting about that anytime soon if ever. i really do appreciate your scintillating conversational skills and even though i don't usually have the motivation or energy to talk abt our ships and ocs and all that i think abt them a lot when i need a pick-me-up. so thanks. a lot. it means a fair bit to me.
    • Alcidesune
      i'm not lying when i say that you gave off very intimidating vibes at first which i was not immune to, but ur such a dumb, dumb, dumb ass nerd slash weeb that i honestly really couldn't stay intimidated for long. we share a lot of opinions and interests so ig it was ? easy to talk to you (but then again a lot of people i consider friends are ones i find easy to talk to laughs) and you got me through some really patchy times and i appreciate that. it's usually really hard for me to talk about personal problems and issues but i'm glad that you had the patience to listen and give advice where you could.
    • malaise and stress
      honestly not entirely sure where to start this. i've only known the both of you for, not very long to be honest? it was only sometime this month that we started talking, but u guys are Really Cool and Really nice and it's always nice to have someone to laugh with about really bad and really gross bsd headcanons that people make up, or joke abt mxtx (even tho i don't really. read mxtx OTL). thank u both for ur love and there's to making new memeories in 2k20. happy new year both of u mwah.
    [ +1 ] new years resolution. i don't really have one per se. it's not a thing for me ig? but i have plans for myself that i'd like to do for this year. notably i'd like to...start on digital art? i don't have a computer or a drawing tablet (yay parents for taking stuff that doesn't belong to them) anymore but i could always work through mobile apps and stuff. i'd like to work on writing and developing more as well. i still believe that i'm at a place where my writing and character developing jazz are far below where i'd like them to be so i wanna work on that. i also have plans and goals i want to achieve out of online/cs/discord stuff but they're just more personal things for myself.

[ +1 ] gift. [ to malaise (v smol gift but that's all i have :pleading:) ]
Last edited by Guest on Thu Jan 02, 2020 7:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Postby sapphire77 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:57 pm

username; sapphire77
    kalon's slot wanted; Elizabeta

will edit with extra tickets
sapphire77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby fawn,, » Wed Jan 01, 2020 6:20 pm

username; fawn,,
    kalon's slot wanted; Torelan
    [1] @Ohhailthechookoflife;
    I know we haven't talked in a while but I'd just like to say
    thank you for the time that we talked to eachother!
    It was really fun and honestly, I was extastic each time I
    saw an unread message from you! I'd like to say that
    you are a great friend and thanks for all the memes luv <3
    We should chat again, really! <3333

[3] My new years resolution is to become a bit more assertive when talking to people,
    I let things get the better of me the majority of the time, so im hoping this
    lessens it <3

[4] c:
fawn,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Radiation King » Thu Jan 02, 2020 8:36 pm

username; SpAceDetective
kalon's slot wanted; Judgement

compliment;
@Lepidopterologist;
I love you sm I don’t even know where to begin 😭💕 every day I look forward to talking to you and you always know how to make me feel better on a rainy day. Your optimism always brings my mood up and pushes me through those rough patches in life like CS340 LOL, and you’ve inspired me to open up a lot. You made me realize I don’t have to be tough all the time and it’s okay to let people in. Every day you inspire me to follow my dreams and use my abilities to try to make the world a better place in whatever way I can, and to better myself along the way. I know you don’t think you’re a teacher yet but rest assured, you’re already one of the best (;

new year’s resolution; do no harm but take no crap. I’ve decided to focus on finding that balance of being professional and yet being able to tell people off when I absolutely have to; I very rarely get upset with anything and when I do I tend to like, back off and let it go?? But sometimes I need a more direct approach ^^’
I also??? Want to be more socially confident? I’m not the greatest with people as I tend to be too shy to speak up in larger groups, so I’d like to work on that skjghds
AnD i want to double major and intern w my police fam; it’s gonna be hard work but I really wanted to major in CJ just for that internship. So, best of both worlds it is! ;v;

gift; here

🆆🅷🅰🆃 🅷🅰🆅🅴
....🆆🅴 🅷🅴🆁🅴

call me rads. i haven't been
really active for a while but
i still grab the new pets.

just a grumpy old man tbh

🎵
Radiation King

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Thu Jan 02, 2020 9:33 pm

username; yen.
kalon's slot wanted; Judgement,, (I'll see if I can scrap up some items :00)
1. compliment: snowflakette; I admire your art & designs a lot !! I think you have a very recognizable style (*´꒳​`) since I'm following you on toyhouse it's just really nice to see art of your kalons & other characters,, you have so many beauties I'm reeling
2. resolution: hm this isn't particularly big but I really want to learn how to do lighting on drawings themselves rather than on an add/glow layer above,, I just generally want to start moving away from 5 overlay layers to nice colors right away.
3. gift
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes