✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG✦

Come adopt or share user-created adoptable species here.
Forum rules
These adoptables are not official CS pets and cannot be added to your CS account.
Art theft is not tolerated here. Do not copy/trace/edit/use anybody's pictures without their express permission.
If you are unsure, read the full art rules here.

Once-off adoptables belong in Character Sales and Design Shops: Forum/viewforum.php?f=69

Re: ✦Pawsteps - Warrior Cats ARPG✦

Postby FleaTea » Tue Aug 08, 2023 4:30 am

Username: FleaTea
Founder Name: PaleStar
Clan/Tribe Name: LotusClan

LotusClan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of PaleStar and I hope you lead your clan well. Your ancestors' fate rests in your paws!
PaleStar is a cream sokoke she-cat with low white and pale green eyes.

-----------

Ahhh tysmmm <333 I LOVE HER💕💕
FleaTea

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lirrie » Wed Aug 09, 2023 5:05 am

He is perfectt :D
-----------

Lirrie wrote:I accept this quest!
username: Lirrie
Founder Name: Willowstar
Clan/Tribe Name: Brushclan

Brushclan has been founded! Welcome traveler, you've donned your name of Willowstar and I hope you lead your clan well. Your ancestors' fate rests in your paws!
Willowstar is a white and chocolate mackerel tabby tom with brown eyes.
[/quote]
ImageMy Da /Crystalines Sangie's SantuaryImage

I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 5 people.
I have received 9 gifts.

Lirrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viperflame » Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:59 am

I accept this quest!
username: asteri
Founder Name: Thrushstar
Clan/Tribe Name: MothClan
About the Clan/Tribe:
these cats tends to be quiets and agiles, making them great hunters but makes them not the best with other clans, making them to look like not-so-friendly towards others, which in truth they're just neutral and very alert when it comes to their clan. their territory is a taiga with many pines and cold days that makes it to be a dark forest and low vegetation. that made the cats to be very adaptable to snowy days. the camp is located in a cave close to a river (and I may or may not enter in more details later)
x
xxxxxxx
viperflame 🎀 she/her 🎀 brazil !!

call me viper!
lions, otters and
dragons collector c:

x
x
x
navigation !!
🎀 trading post
🎀 furry-paws (a dog game)
🎀 icepets
🎀 ©
viperflame

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elri » Sun Aug 20, 2023 8:21 pm

I accept this quest!
username: Elri
Founder Name: FeralStar
Clan/Tribe Name:
Sky Clan
About the Clan/Tribe:

A clan that makes their home in the crevices of adjoining cliffs, and yowls at the heavens directly with their pleas. These cats are hardy, eating anything from lizards to small mammals and birds that try to hide in the rocky terrain, their bodies are small and nimble because the clumsy fall and falling may mean never getting back up. For this reason, there is a migration pattern for mothers, healers, and select warriors to go to the bottom to raise kits where they can learn to climb relatively safely.

The First Climb is Always Hardest on Everyone.

Upon making it back up kits are thrust into apprenticeships, training grueling schedules to keep up with the demand of survival. The elements are not you friends, crows will steal your food, and FeralStar always wants to see the Weird Thing you found are rules they learn quickly.
havegoodday

Elri

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sat Aug 26, 2023 5:08 pm

I accept this quest!
username: Captainron
Founder Name: Frostfang
Clan/Tribe Name: Dragon Tribe
About the Clan/Tribe:
T. R. I. B. E.
Together rising, inspiring by example.
Rising, like dragons, they did fight....
Members of the dragon tribe are fierce warriors, but they are also fiercely loyal. Once you are part of the dragon tribe, you are considered family, forever. Even if, for some reason, you need to leave the clan; you are always welcomed back... or sometimes even dragged back.
Like dragons fly great distances, so too, is the dragon tribe known for their long travels. They are considered a nomadic tribe, and do not stay put in one place for too long.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mishimu » Wed Sep 06, 2023 3:17 am

I accept this quest!
username: mishimu
Founder Name: Silkstar
Clan/Tribe Name: ButterflyClan
About the Clan/Tribe:
"May the wings of a butterfly kiss the stars- and find your body to land on. To bring you luck, happiness, and love- today, tomorrow and beyond."
ButterflyClan is built on compassion and understanding, always willing to lend a paw or an ear to anyone who needs it. From the strongest warrior to the weakest elder, everyone is deserving of the utmost care. Their softhearted reputation is sometimes seen as a weakness, but that is certainly not the truth. If anything, them caring so strongly about each other makes them fight even harder when they need to.
After all, even the most harmless looking butterfly can carry a deadly venom...
i hope that you too, wherever you are, may be smiling as well
mishimu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inzo » Thu Sep 21, 2023 2:06 pm

I accept this quest!
username: inzo
Founder Name: Crow Caller
Clan/Tribe Name: Lunar Tribe
About the Clan/Tribe:

Lunar Tribe is known as a wise and honorable tribe. The foundations of Lunar Tribe are based on selflessness, spirituality, and honorability. They are known as the mediator between the other tribes and clans, they even occasionally come to to them for advice when facing troubles. Although they are not typically a fighting tribe, they will defend their tribemates with their life if they have too, often risking their lives for them. They are brilliant fighters under the moon, if they have to battle, they always try to do it at night.

All Lunar Tribe cats are connected to the moon, all of them having the capability to access special powers when the moon is out. The only way for them to access their powers though, is if they reach Enlightenment, so not every cat has their powers. It is not uncommon for them to sleep during the day, and be active during the night. You can tell a cat is accessing their powers when their eyes glow, different colors depending on what power(s) the cat has. Any Lunar Tribe cat that has reached Enlightenment is a healer as well as a warrior, although their is still one healer that is more powerful than the rest.

Lunar Tribe cats live in a hidden cave in the forest. In their cave, there is a hole at the top that shines moonlight into the center of their camp. The cave is lined with beautiful iridescent crystals. During the full moon, all of the crystals glow. It is rumored that these crystals are what give the Lunar Tribe cats the ability to harness the power of the moon. The entrance to their cave is sheltered by thick brambles. The cave is very large, their are several crevices and dens throughout giving all of the cats shelter if it rains through the top of the cave. There is a narrow tunnel at the back of the cave, that leads to a pool, filled with loose crystals of various types. Someone put them there, but no cat knows who. This is where Enlightened cats can go to connect with their ancestors. This is also where leaders receive their nine lives, and where the lead healer receives important messages.

adult | she/they
cats | plurr
old username was demon.
my adoption center
uma storage
inzo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups