Drawing sessions 1
40 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

by Hiccup

by Hiccup

JBD #50

Postby Hiccup » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:16 pm

wow, number 50!
To win this adult guy, give him a name and draw him wearing sunglasses and/or enjoying his fave drink c:
good luck guys! I hope you like him and have fun drawing him ^^

A Jellybean Dragon is a fluffy, friendly dragon that hatches from a jellybean-like egg. Their diet consists of fruits and insects, but they also love sweets and desserts. Their fur is soft and long, usually brightly colored and it's always neat and shiny. Jellybean Dragons are gentle and happy, and love attention. Most are Great Dane-sized when they are fully grown, but some of them can grow as big as a cow. All Jellybean Dragons have pouches on their bellies, which they use to carry around food or younger JBDs.

color codes:
Fur:
#fab54e
#fad44e
#ffecad

Horns:
#c2b199
#9c8b74

Eyes:
#78caf0
#1a6284

edit: winners are SecretsLive, -Rising||Thunder-, and Bleeding ♠ Mercury
runner-up 1 goes to Rising Thunder and runner-up 2 goes to Bleeding Mercury ^^
Last edited by Hiccup on Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Hiccup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: JBD #50

Postby moonland » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:18 pm

i will definetly be drawing this little one *u*

edit: oh and could you please give thecolor codes? (if it's not too much trouble of course ^^'''')

name: Orange Lemonade (for short Lemon :p)
yay here it is ^^

i will try to make more pics :p
Last edited by moonland on Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sig art by
.wafflecat.

Looking to collect all pets from 2011 and onwards!
I'm also missing lots of common pets.
Send a trade my way!

All pets I don't have are in my wishlist,
so if you have anything on my
wl I'm still missing it <3

"The right direction doesn't give you the right path."

Follow me on twitch!
moonland

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SecretsLive » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 pm

Name:
Star burst.

NickName:
Burst.

Personality:
Starburst is a cool, active jellybean dragon who loves the companionship of others. He is very friendly, athough can lash out at times. He's a great friend and a real sweetheart. He doesn't betray others and stays loyal to his friends. He's very layed back, he tends to chill or do an activity, rather than worry and be angry.
Sunburst tries to enjoy life, and so far, he's doing pretty good. He tries to help out in any way he can, he does his best not to hold a grudge. His motto is, "Forgive and forget."
Sunburst is an outside dragon. He loves being outdoors, whether it's the woods or the beach. He enjoys exploring and discovering new things. He enjoys swimming and laying on the beach. He's not afraid of many things, except snapping turtles. He thinks they're just plain creepy. They bite off fingers and don't let go.. and they look like dinosaurs.. and they're big.. Although he has a fear of snapping turtles, he isn't an animal hater. He loves animals, actually. Especially little deers. :3 Okay, the plural of deer is deer, it's cuter if you use impropper grammar. :3
Sunburst is very unique and isn't afraid to be himself. He has a funny, jokester side that he isn't afraid to show off. He hates when other jellybean dragons try to control him or tell him to be different, especially humans. In fact, he pretty stubborn when it comes to people. I'm not saying he dislikes the species, he loves us actually. He just doesn't want to be told what to do. He feels that humans think that they're better, which is true, that is what we think. Sunburst believes that jellybean dragons have just as much of a right to life as those bald creatures. Though he has those rebellious thoughts, he knows that there are caring humans in the world that would take a bullet for one of the fluffy creatures like himself in a hearbeat.

Short Story:
Cool, wintery wind crept into the room through the small crack in the window. Sunburst peered through the glass at the sparkling winter snow. He cradled himself in the covers, burying his face in the soft fabric as the cold air lingered closer. He glanced up to see a faint blue light penetrating the wooden floor in his room. He slowly stood, inching towards the window, he looked out to see the silvery moon glowing against the empty deep blue sky. He glanced at his clock to see that it was past midnight. He groaned, just as he was about to try and sleep again an enormous bang struck his ears. The window wavered as the force hit, he leapt up, racing out of the room. He dashed towards the door and without thinking he leapt into the cold night.
The ice froze his paws as he bounded towards the sound. He pressed himself against the white surface to see a figure shuffling in the snow. He prowled against the snow, stalking his target with much curiosity. What could it be? Or who..
Once he got close enough to regonise that shadow, a gust of snowy wind burst into his face, knocking him into a pile of the white fluff. As he got up, the figure had escaped.
Starburst pulled at least five thick wool blankets around himself for warmth, but he still shivered. He threw himself onto the couch, soon closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep.

His eyes opened drowsily as the morning greated him. He sat up, looking at his surroundings. He noticed nothing unusual. He stood, walking to the window to see that the snow had risen alot sinse the last night. He turned from the scene, walking towards the kichen. He was still thinking about the encounter last night. Just has he tried to go over any distinct characteristics that he could make out, an unknown force sent him spirling forwards onto the ground. He let out a short cough of pain, he pulled himself to his feet to see nothing but his ordinary living place. He shook his head, was he going mad? No, this had to be real.
It had to be.

Favorite Color:
Light blue. Orange and golds, too.

Favorite Food:
Ice cream on a hot day.
His favorite flavor would either be vinalla or butterscotch.
He loves sprinkles, too. There's no such thing as too many sprinkles!

Favorite Drink:
His 'mystery juice.'
It's a fruity orange liquid in a square blue container with a little light blue straw.

Favorite Season:
Summer because that's when you can swim and have icecream.

Favorite Holiday:
New Years, mainly because you get to stay up all night, but he does that anyway.

Favorite Sport:
Just simple catch, it's fun and easy.

Favorite Activity:
Swimming and anything active, like running or climbing.

Art Work

Image Image
Last edited by SecretsLive on Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 am, edited 12 times in total.
      Image Image Image Image Image Image
      I am basically quitting Chicken Smoothie. I don't have as much time as I'd like to get online, so I am giving up all of my CS pets for artwork of my characters\fursonas. I'm also done participating in all of my roleplays. I have two Jelly Bean Dragons, a species made by Hiccup, and I'm trying out for an baby inverted Dox Dragon, by Teleport. To participate in my character drawing contest with amazing Very Rare prizes from '08 and '09 click here. These are my JBDs, Apples and Starburst.

SecretsLive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Prince of Awesome » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:21 pm

I will be joining to draw this one I like the colors :3

Name: Mango
Favorite Drink: Sunkist
Favorite Food: Oranges, Mangoes, Tangerines, Bannanas, Pineapples, And Tacos.
Favorite Ice Cream: Vanilla, but he likes it as a Sunkist float.
Art:
(Im putting the art somewhere else.)
Personality:
Mango is calm, and loves nature. He has always believed in magic, and that his mother is watching over him. Mango is sweet and loving. And just wants to see the world and all that it gives.
Last edited by Prince of Awesome on Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:12 pm, edited 9 times in total.
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

Maturity is SO overrated.

Prince of Awesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby King of Crows » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:22 pm

Name: Dune
Favorite Drink(s): Coconut drinks, martinis (haha), and fruit drinks.
Art:

And now to go more in depth because I just love this guy to pieces, seriously, to whom ever wins him, you are going to have so much fun drawing him and such <3 Good Luck to everyone!

Personality: Dune is always one of the 'cool kids' who hang out at the beach, playing volley ball and checking out pretty lady dragons. Where as he does love the beach, and would spend eternity there, he isn't particularly fond of being wet. Sand, he is fine with, water, however, is a no go. He absolutely loves music, and is always sure to know his favorite songs word-for-word. Though he tends to act a bit shallow and stuck up with strangers and people he doesn't consider friends, when he's around those he is close to he opens up and is very friendly, goofy, and laid back. All in all, he acts rather cat-like, jumping away from water then flopping down for a nap in the sun. He can be lazy, or kind of a jerk, depending on the day. Next to water, his other hatred is the cold, snow, ice, hail, sleet...any sort of bad weather. Wind he doesn't mind because he likes how a summer breeze tangles through his fur. Cold, though, is the worst. If it gets below 60 f, he wants nothing more than to either run to Hawaii, or hide under a blanket inside.
Dune is also quite a flirt, always chatting up the lady JBD's. He loves to live life as though it's a party, always wanting to do the extreme. However, after a long day of playing, dancing, flirting, and drinking, Dune likes to settle down in a comfy bed, with his favorite blanket, a mug of warm apple cider, some calming music, and sits in front of a warm fire, drifting to sleep while his owner (hopefully me!) reads him a little child's story. Kid-like and a bit embarrassing on his behalf, but nothing could be more soothing.

Favorites: He loves beaches, sunlight, the smell of an ocean breeze, sea food such as lobster and crab, spaghetti, the colors gold, green, blue, and oranges/reds. He likes warm showers, as long as they are short, playing ball games, singing, dancing, sun basking, and just plain being joyous.

Dislikes: Rain, snow, ice, etc, cold. Fish, the smell of lakes, slush, very windy days, swimming, and animals that make a lot of noise (dogs, chickens, etc.). He doesn't like foods such as steak, potatoes, the majority of vegetables, and anything cooked that isn't sea food.

------------------------------

Whew! All done, I think! I can't wait to find out who wins!!! I'm going insane with the need to draw him XD

Good luck everyone, you all really deserve this cutie <3
Mercury
Last edited by King of Crows on Fri Jan 06, 2012 12:08 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reality is subjective.
King of Crows

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Carmen Von Monroe » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:27 pm

I wish I could draw D:
Carmen Von Monroe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SplashofOrangeJuice » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:32 pm

XD So cyoot!
╔══════════════╗

░░░░░░░ ❚❚ ► ░░░░░░

kota // artist
🌵just your average art nerd🌵

my gallery.
my tumblr,

message me

*tumblr sometimes nsfw

╚══════════════╝
SplashofOrangeJuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby *Nyxie* » Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:42 pm

Name: Persimmon; Percy for short
Favorite Drink: Tang
*Nyxie*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HierophantReversed » Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:10 pm

HE IS ADORABLE!!!!!!! Art will be put up soon ;D His name is Kyron, and his favorite drink is my fav, Newman's Best grape juice!!!!
HierophantReversed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shark-salad » Fri Dec 30, 2011 5:23 pm

Orange Crush
favorite drink is Mango soda
Last edited by Shark-salad on Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Shark-salad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me