- ๐ƒ๐€๐ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐’: 003 by ipphie

Based on Click to view
Artist ipphie [gallery]
Time spent 13 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
18 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

- ๐ƒ๐€๐ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐’: 003

Postby ipphie » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:30 pm

the dwarf american poodles are a lapdog breed that suffers from dwarfinism, which means their bodies stop growing in the puppy stage, so they keep the young appearence forever. they are very social dogs, and usually likes other animals or other dog breeds.

i honestly love this one;;;help

impress me! anything goes (: end date: 23th
      Code: Select all
      username:
      DAP's name:
      DAP's gender:

traits;
      common - normal poodle pelt
      especial - accessories
ipphie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: - ๐ƒ๐€๐ ๐€๐ƒ๐Ž๐๐“๐’: 003

Postby Fairixia » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:13 pm

ImageImageImageImageImage

๐ŸŒป๐’ฐ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: ๐น๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‡๐’พ๐“๐’พ๐’ถ๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒป๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ซ'๐“ˆ ๐“ƒ๐’ถ๐“‚๐‘’: ๐’ฎ๐’ถ๐’น๐’พ๐‘’๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒป๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ซ'๐“ˆ ๐‘”๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡: ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒป๐’œ ๐“…๐“‡๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐“Ž ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐‘’๐“‰ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘” ๐“Œ๐’ฝ๐‘œ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐’ท๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ ๐“‚๐“Š๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘”๐“Ž. ๐’ช๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡๐‘”๐“Ž ๐“ˆ๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“๐“Ž ๐’น๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ฟ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐‘œ๐’น ๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐“Š๐’น๐’น๐“๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐“Œ๐’พ๐“‰๐’ฝ ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น/๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘” ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ

๐ŸŒป๐ต๐’พ๐“‡๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’น๐’ถ๐“Ž: ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐Ÿฅ๐Ÿข๐“‰๐’ฝ ( ๐’ต๐‘œ๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐’ธ - ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐Ÿฆ€ )๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒป๐ฟ๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ: ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“‚๐“‚๐‘’๐“‡, ๐ต๐‘’๐’ถ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐’ฎ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’ป๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ป๐“‡๐’พ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’น๐“ˆ ( ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐’พ๐“ˆ ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐“๐“Š๐’น๐‘’๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’Ÿ๐’œ๐’ซ๐“ˆ, ๐’น๐‘œ๐‘”๐“ˆ, ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“€๐‘’๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ), ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ธ๐“๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ ๐’ป๐’พ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ ๐“ˆ๐“†๐“Š๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐“Ž ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Ž๐ŸŒป

๐ŸŒป๐’Ÿ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“๐’พ๐“€๐‘’๐“ˆ: ๐’ž๐’ถ๐“‰๐“ˆ, ๐“ˆ๐“†๐“Š๐’พ๐“‡๐“‡๐‘’๐“๐“ˆ, ๐“Œ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‡๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐‘’๐“ˆ, ๐“‡๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ & ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’น๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“Š๐“ˆ๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“‰ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ ๐“ˆ๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒโ€™๐“‰ ๐“…๐“๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰๐“ˆ๐’พ๐’น๐‘’, ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐‘œ๐“Œ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“ƒ๐‘œ๐“‰ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’๐ŸŒป

Credit:
Clouds pixels made by Strobelast
Sun pixel made by Shirokuro-chan
3 Sunflowers w/ petals made by Gaiaxy-gazer
๐ŸŒป/๐Ÿฆ€ emojis on my phone
Banner edited by me, sunflower photo got from google & art by me

ImageImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Fairixia on Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
She/Her + They/Them
๐ŸŒธToyhouse | DeviantART๐ŸŒธ
Boglins[TH] | Kalons[TH] | Goobies[TH]

Fairixia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mouselobite » Sun Jan 19, 2020 3:16 pm

username: CosmiMouse
DAP's name: Aretta
DAP's gender: Female
man I need to recode this for the 9000th time
Mouselobite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก » Sun Jan 19, 2020 7:43 pm

username: HappyAlpaca16
DAP's name: Sunny
DAPโ€™s gender: Female
Well what was my favorite childhood memory? Hold tight this is going to be long...
Well I was born in a barn. But a not too big barn very small barn. I would always play with my siblings. We would run and jump around because of all the open space we had. It was so fun! I wish I still had that energy today. But Iโ€™m older than I was before. Ok back to the story. There was a woods a huge woods behind the barn for our food. Sometimes me and my oldest brother would sneak in there and it was huge huge I tell you! There were trees everywhere! More than Iโ€™ve ever seen! And a lake, a huge one for sure! My brother would always go in but tell me to stay out. But then why did he take me back in the first place? I was fine with not being in just kind of mad at him. But who isnโ€™t? While he was in the river having fun, I would get my family some food. I never got something huge more like a few big rats. Our family loved um. They tasted like, well mice. They had a sweet meat sort of taste and regardless they would be sweet. People back in my day called them the sweetest animal on earth! Ha ha! And Iโ€™m a โ€œmanโ€™s best friendโ€ I think I would be the sweetest animal in the world. But days youโ€™ll commonly go on like this, my brother in the river, I got food, then we would return. But one day I felt I was old enough to go in that river too. So late at night around 2:00 am, I went in the river. It was freezing! I jumped out instantly. I shook my coat like crazy and got back in. I after a minuet or two I got used to the water again. I was behind some rocks so if I would fall the rocks would save me. I started jumping around and running! I felt amazing! But then something happened. I jumped and landed on a fish, a fast one too! He weaved around the rocks and then dropped my in deep water. Even though us dogs can swim, I couldnโ€™t at that time! My first instinct told my yell for help so I did. โ€œYelp help me!โ€ I would yell. Then I got saved. My brother jumped in the water. He knew I had wanted to get in soon enough. He told me that he had been practicing for when I went in the water to save me. Me and my brother have loved each other so much after that itโ€™s crazy! I hoped you liked my story.
(433 words)
Last edited by โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clemen » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:27 am

B E A
[ username ] - holopoems
[ DAP name ] - Bea
[ DAP's gender ] - female
[ story ] -
Bold =interviewer - normal = people being interviewed - yellow = bea
Interview Day
Last edited by clemen on Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qvril » Mon Jan 20, 2020 9:24 am

โœ‰ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐’ถ๐’ป๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ ๐ฟ๐‘’๐“‰๐“‰๐‘’๐“‡ โœ‰

แดœ๊œฑแด‡ส€ษดแด€แดแด‡: ๐’œ๐“‹๐“‡๐’พ๐“-๐’ฎ๐’ฝo๐“Œ๐‘’๐“‡๐“ˆ
    แด…แด€แด˜'๊œฑ ษดแด€แดแด‡: ๐ต๐’ถ๐“๐“‚
    แด…แด€แด˜'๊œฑ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€: ๐น๐‘’๐“‚๐’ถ๐“๐‘’

she travels back and forth, delivering love letters.
    Its her passion, what she loves most. Reading over the
    delicate writing each train ride.

'' they still haven't found me, not yet, and not ever. ''

โœ‰ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐ผ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’พ๐“๐“ ๐’ฎ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐ป๐’พ๐’น๐’น๐‘’๐“ƒ โœ‰

โ–
โ–
    they/them nonbinary
    (active) twit @qvvril
    credit; @qvril for art
    talk via.; avril#6472
qvril

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby makima » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:34 pm

โ› ๐ˆ๐“'๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ ๐…๐Ž๐‘๐†๐„๐“๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐–๐Ž๐‘๐ƒ๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐…๐€๐•๐Ž๐‘๐ˆ๐“๐„ ๐’๐Ž๐๐† โœ

Image username: ultraviolences
Image DAP's name: valerie
Image DAP's gender: female
Image likes: pearls, fashion, bows, lace, vintage records, sunflowers
Image dislikes: bright colors, loud chewers, anything that's unorganized
Image personality traits: bossy at times but overall a sweetheart, super cute and chic
Image birthday: may 24

๐๐€๐‚๐Š๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜ !!!
valerie is a sassy sweetheart living in a small town called pembrook. she likes to linger at home, sipping on lattes
and watching old movies. she collects antiques and vintage clothes and is obsessed with fashion. her favorite accessory
is a pearl necklace and loves styling pearl jewlery with all her outfits. when she's not lounging at home, she works outside
on her sunflower gardening, sporting oversized sunhats while she's planting, or goes for dips in the creek near her little
house.

Last edited by makima on Thu Jan 23, 2020 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
makima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chaotic_Affection » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:43 pm

Username: Chaotic_Affection
    Name: Lelan. [lee - lan]

They always say that life is for the strong.. and that the weak will perish.. I always feared that I would perish because I was weak.

I was always called a little flower, a little flower always wilts without proper care. I realized that I may wilt away without attention too.. it was quite scary to think about.

I began to notice that weeds, even without proper attention, grow strong. And roses, even if they wilt, theyโ€™re thorns remain..

I didnโ€™t want to be a little flower anymore.. so I changed. I became cold and mean.. with a bite stronger than my bark. Beautiful, but painful..

I eventually became known for fighting, some called it dog fighting, which I suppose it was? But, not quite. Funny right? A dwarf poodle fighting? Ha!

Thatโ€™s what they all said. Until I ripped out their teeth.. they claimed I was insane.. I claimed I was just a little broken..

Soon I was labeled a murder for I had done something that wasnโ€™t quite forgivable. But I didnโ€™t need to be forgiven because for I had forgiven myself.. I had came to the conclusion that he deserved it.

I was just a little flower.. ready to just wilt away. But this little flower changed into a prickly rose.. a feared rose.

Iโ€™m strong now, I will not perish, I realized that the weak was put here for the strongsโ€™ entertainment. Plain and simple, the weak will perish. Perish at my bloodied paws.
Last edited by Chaotic_Affection on Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chaotic_Affection

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprinkleshake » Fri Jan 24, 2020 5:33 am

username: sprinkleshake
    DAP's name: mariposa
    DAP's gender: female

โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
iโ€™m never coming back here
maybe someday to sell my pets
but otherwise im Gone byebye
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
cred
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
โ–ˆ
sprinkleshake

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก » Wed Jan 29, 2020 9:05 am

Mark
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me