8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #390

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Jan 09, 2020 9:43 am

username; minifun990
lion name; Edvin
lion gender; Male
pride; Mystic Isle
pride status; Merchant

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Thu Jan 16, 2020 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
๐•ƒ ๐•  ๐•ค ๐•ฅ ~ ๐•š ๐•Ÿ ~ โ„™ ๐•’ ๐•ฃ ๐•’ ๐•• ๐•š ๐•ค ๐•–
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

๐”ธ๐•๐•จ๐•’๐•ช๐•ค ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•– ๐•Ž๐•’๐•ง๐•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #390

Postby -Isabella- » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:01 am

username; Isabella45
lion name; Jorah
lion gender; Male
pride; xxXxx
pride status; Visitor
prompt;

Jorah's goal is to find his family. As a cub his pride found him on the beach all alone, and he was too young to be able to tell them where he came from or who his family was. All that he had with him was a unique scalloped sea shell and a little necklace made of smooth stones and shells.
The neighboring prides didn't know who he was and though his adopted were all very good to him, Jorah never stopped wondering where he came from and who his family were. If he were honest he always felt a bit out of place, like he didn't quite belong.

He has no real memories, and what he thinks he might know or remember he can't be sure he didn't make up because of how badly he wants to know. As soon as he was old enough Jorah took the shell and necklace he'd been found with and left home and began his journey around the sea, hoping to find the pride he came from.

During this journey he has met many different prides who dwell by the sea, and he's enjoyed seeing how they all differ from each other and what is unique to each one. But even though many of the prides were nice and would've made a good home, he's never lost sight of his goal to find his family.

He hopes at least knowing where he came from will help him better figure out who he is and be more comfortable in his own skin.

(258 words)
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatOnePython » Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:37 am

username; ThatOnePython
lion name; Molagan
lion gender; Male
pride; https://toyhou.se/~world/46068.echolake-pride
pride status; Guardian
prompt;
Molagan is a huge sweetheart. Yes, that's right. His biggest goal in life is to get a mate who he loves and has full trust in.
It all started when he saw the love between his parents. They always seemed happy to simply be in each otherโ€™s presence which always appealed to Molagan. As a teen Molagan used to dream about what his mate would look like. Would she be a beautiful shade of silver like him or would she be a warmer shade of brown? Would she have icy blue or burning orange eyes? Molagan didn't care for looks, personality was more important for him. Would she be a kind female who loved cubs or would she be a loud female who loved going on adventures? Or even a brave warrier? Molagan just couldn't wait to find out!
Molagan was always a strong hearted lion who believed in what was right and wanted to serve justice to those who were less deserving. This quickly got him into the position of guardian within the Echolake pride. He feels extremely honoured to be where he is right now .
He just wished he had someone to share his adventures with. He wished he had someone who he could share his deepest demons with. He wanted someone who would help him on his down days. He wanted someone to protect. He wanted a mate.
Yet, most of the single single lions in his pride were hesitant due to his position. They didn't believe a guardian was capable of loving. Little do they know that Molagan is one of the most protective and sweet lions in the pride.

[275/300]
Last edited by ThatOnePython on Sun Jun 28, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
Python || She/Her
vok pride || dappervolk

โ€œEternal Peace Is Probably Overratedโ€

Signature credits to Frisco
Art credits to Requlus

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
ThatOnePython

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby clouds-move-on » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:13 am

-
Last edited by clouds-move-on on Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another; as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
By this all will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.

- John 13:34-35

ImageImageImage
2/24/24
temp open to doing stars myos off oekaki for 100+ c$s... dm me

I am no longer active on CS.
- I am keeping all my characters that I haven't readopted out myself, dont ask about em.
- If you want to transfer designs by me out of chicken smoothie closed species from before 8/2/20, YES, you may! Be free. uwu โค๏ธ
- You may also transfer them into other species/groups/arpgs!
- Do not contact me here unless I contacted you first.
- Feel free to send me trades, but you may be waiting awhile.
clouds-move-on

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tigerโ™ฅBear » Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:15 am

username; Tigerโ™ฅBear
lion name; Djimon
lion gender; Male
pride; Pekee Pamoja
pride status; Guard
prompt; Djimon comes from a long line of powerful rulers. It's literally in his name which means one who has a strong blood; powerful person. The last few generations have turned to corruption, using their power to tyrannize their subjects. Djimon didn't want that life for him. He knew the stories of his oldest ancestors and that was who he aspired to be. A strong but compassionate leader. Using their strength for protection and good. He had already left the pride, sneaking out into the night when he was least likely to get caught. But the damage had been done. He would easily be recognized and no one would want to deal with the heir of the tyrannical pride. His goal is to clear his personal name. To show others he was aware his family has gone down the wrong path and he wanted to rectify that. Be the force of good his family used to be. More than that, he wants to save his family's name. His ancestors who earned their name didn't deserve to be associated with the corruption that had become of his family these past few generations. It would take time, probably more than what he had, but he wanted to be the spark that would bring his family back to being the force of good they were.
(221 Words)
โœงPekee Pamoja . VOK
โœฟFallitur . VOK

โ“‰ Toyhou.se
Bear/vs/Bull is my husband.
fairytail*~, itsRBandPJ, munch1111,
and
Noebelle22 are my sisters.
We sometimes share a computer.
Please do not ban us!
I am looking for art of my VOK characters. Please send me a message if interested in doing some art, we can discuss payment.
Currently looking to swap some pets for true dates (pets adopted on the first of the month). Check out my trades for more info. Open to normal trades as well but would prefer date swaps at the moment. Also up for roleplay. I'm open to ideas, just send me a message with your thoughts and I'll let you know if I'm interested. If not, we can work something else out.
Tigerโ™ฅBear

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Sat Jan 11, 2020 1:12 pm

username; cactusgum.
lion name; Jobow
lion gender; male
pride; Adesola Pride
pride status; Guard
prompt;
Although Jobow is a guard, in his only free time he is always trying to catch fish.
No matter if it is lunch, dinner, or straight up midnight, Jobow is always trying to catch fish. However, he is also a guard, and is constantly being yelled at by Kopa or Jarlan to stand straight, or to get away from the watering hole.
In the watering hole, there are different kinds of fish, but there is a very large catfish that Jobow has his eyes on. It all happened one night when he was watching to the ripples to show up so he could pounce.
He had seen a very large fin, and then a catfish head and body peak out from the surface of the water to tease him. He growled, and tried to catch it, but it slipped away.
Ever since then he has been trying to catch it, sitting at the water's edge, waiting to strike.
He has been trying to catch fish since he was a little cub. There was a small dead fish on the sandy shore, and he tried it. The stringy flesh was the best thing he had ever tasted, and has been chasing that taste since then.
He often comes back from checking the boundaries wet and smelling fishy, but he never catches any. Jobow swears to everyone that one day he is going to bring back something huge, and everyone will be very amazed and will call him the "Fishing King".
Most of the pride just laughs at him, but he is always very serious.
word count: 263/300
Last edited by sobermilk on Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
๐šœ ๐š˜ ๐š‹ ๐šŽ ๐š› ๐š– ๐š’ ๐š• ๐š” เซฎ โ—ž ๏ปŒ โ—Ÿ แƒ
โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก
rowan โ‹† caribou โ‹† she/her โ‹† iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก โ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰กโ‰ก
my toyhouse ใ€‹
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:10 pm

username; minifun990
lion name; Edvin
lion gender; Male
pride; Mystic Isle
pride status; Merchant
prompt; Edvin used to know his goal in life. He'd had this goal since he was a cub, when his parents fought all the time and he was poorly groomed, and poorly fed. Edvin wanted to become rich and create a family of his own that was prosperous. He decided to work hard all the time, became a traveling merchant, finding beautiful things, and useful things and traded them for dried meats, or even more valuble goods. He even trained a horse to carry his goods, for a lion he was likely the richest around, most well traveled too.

But alas, he had forgotten part of his cub-hood dream. While his saddle bags were full his heart lay empty. No amount of rings and things could fill the empty place where half his goal used to be. But Edvin brushed it off, thought no lioness would ever join him, and how could he bear to ask. In age he had become more timid, afraid to take the risk. A gamble for wealth was a breeze, but a gamble for love? That is a different matter altogether

(185/300)
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก » Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:12 pm

username; HappyAlpaca16
lion name; Leon
lion gender; Male
pride; Claw Pride
pride status; Guard
prompt; Wip but to follow in his fatherโ€™s footsteps.
If you are reading this, I probably have decided to leave CS. I apologize to all of the friends I made on here. Have a good life.
From,
HappyAlpaca
โ™กHappyAlpacaโ™ก

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby viridxty » Sun Jan 12, 2020 10:18 am

username; PaintingPony
lion name;Mtamboo (Vulture in Swahili! :) )
lion gender;Male
pride; https://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=103&t=4245271&p=128654714#p128654714
pride status;Hunter
prompt;
Mtamboo's One Goal In Life Is To Become A Legend (Well, That And Have 100 Volcanic Rocks...). He Dreams of His Story Being Told To Cubs Centuries After The Present Day. The Only Fault With His Seemingly Harmless Dream? He Will Stop At NOTHING To Get It.
viridxty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Wed Jan 15, 2020 10:17 am

This is now closed!
๐•ƒ ๐•  ๐•ค ๐•ฅ ~ ๐•š ๐•Ÿ ~ โ„™ ๐•’ ๐•ฃ ๐•’ ๐•• ๐•š ๐•ค ๐•–