Based on Click to view
Artist zoocyte [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #211

Postby zoocyte » Tue Oct 29, 2019 6:58 pm

To adopt, you must either:
    1. Have a founder, be at least level 1, and have enough space to accommodate this lion
    2. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

this lion has bad memories associated with a particular place in the territory. which one, and what happened there?
you can either:
1. write the answer in 300-600 words, or
2. show it in 1-2 art pieces, with a 50 word caption per piece

Yawning Pup wrote:Username: Yawning Pup
Lion name: Sadie
Lion gender: female
Pride: Helleborus Pride
Pride status: lead huntress

end date: november 6, rollover (CS Time)

Last edited by zoocyte on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:43 pm, edited 3 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #211

Postby Yawning Pup » Wed Oct 30, 2019 8:18 am

so if my pride is at level 2, I am not allowed to enter? or is it "... have a founder and ((at least)) be level 1"?
    (sorry for asking/posting, there has just been a lot of these lately <3)
Image.......ImageImage
teamtrees.org // toyhou.se // my boglins
she/her --- I draw with a trackpad --- pms are always open <3
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Sat Nov 02, 2019 1:12 pm

Yawning Pup wrote:
    so if my pride is at level 2, I am not allowed to enter? or is it "... have a founder and ((at least)) be level 1"?
    (sorry for asking/posting, there has just been a lot of these lately <3)

sorry, i meant at least be level 1 + have enough space to adopt! i'll edit it to reword it, so yeah, you can enter C:
comms
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:32 pm

((thanks for clarifying!! <3))

Username: Yawning Pup

Answer:
    Upon arrival to the Helleborus territory, she was hit with a strong but intriguing smell. She didn't have anywhere to be, so she decided to check it out. She followed the scent to a flower placed on a riverbed. As she approached, she realized it seemed to be placed there on purpose. She studied it, wondering why it was placed there, or even plucked from the ground in the first place. After a short while, she got bored and turned around to leave. Since she was so focused on the out-of-place flower, she didn't hear Sonya approaching. When Sonya said hello, it startled her quite a bit, and she stumbled backwards into the river -- but only her back paw got wet. She shrieked and quickly turned red with embarrassment. She was almost at a loss for words, but she managed to stutter, "A-are you the only one that saw-- er,, heard that?"
    Sonya saw that she was obviously embarrassed, so she simply replied, "It's alright, no other lions are around, just me." Then she whispered, "and I won't ever tell anyone about it."
    Sadie sighed with relief, "So... it never happened?"
    "Never happened."

Later, Sadie humbly asked if she could join Sonya, and she accepted her almost right away. Sonya asked if she'd like to be her healer-in-training (deputy) but Sadie politely refused, "I would love to! ... but ... I can barely tell the difference between a stick and a snake..." Sonya giggled, "That's too bad.." Sadie poked her, but started to giggle as well. More jokes and giggles arose, as the sun descended to touch the water that had been so daintily touched before.

The next day and so forth they kept joking and playing with each other, safely away from the water of course. And at the end of the week, they had grown so close that they both agreed that they felt like they had just discovered their long lost best friend.

Even though Sadie still had the moment engraved in her head, whenever she looks back on it, she does remember the embarrassment, but also all the kicks and giggles they shared as well.

(356 words)
Image.......ImageImage
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:04 am

Yawning Pup wrote:
    ((thanks for clarifying!! <3))

Username: Yawning Pup

Answer:
    Upon arrival to the Helleborus territory, she was hit with a strong but intriguing smell. She didn't have anywhere to be, so she decided to check it out. She followed the scent to a flower placed on a riverbed. As she approached, she realized it seemed to be placed there on purpose. She studied it, wondering why it was placed there, or even plucked from the ground in the first place. After a short while, she got bored and turned around to leave. Since she was so focused on the out-of-place flower, she didn't hear Sonya approaching. When Sonya said hello, it startled her quite a bit, and she stumbled backwards into the river -- but only her back paw got wet. She shrieked and quickly turned red with embarrassment. She was almost at a loss for words, but she managed to stutter, "A-are you the only one that saw-- er,, heard that?"
    Sonya saw that she was obviously embarrassed, so she simply replied, "It's alright, no other lions are around, just me." Then she whispered, "and I won't ever tell anyone about it."
    Sadie sighed with relief, "So... it never happened?"
    "Never happened."

Later, Sadie humbly asked if she could join Sonya, and she accepted her almost right away. Sonya asked if she'd like to be her healer-in-training (deputy) but Sadie politely refused, "I would love to! ... but ... I can barely tell the difference between a stick and a snake..." Sonya giggled, "That's too bad.." Sadie poked her, but started to giggle as well. More jokes and giggles arose, as the sun descended to touch the water that had been so daintily touched before.

The next day and so forth they kept joking and playing with each other, safely away from the water of course. And at the end of the week, they had grown so close that they both agreed that they felt like they had just discovered their long lost best friend.

Even though Sadie still had the moment engraved in her head, whenever she looks back on it, she does remember the embarrassment, but also all the kicks and giggles they shared as well.

(356 words)

i love how lighthearted their interactions are, congrats!
comms
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yawning Pup » Fri Nov 08, 2019 4:39 am

Thank you so much !! <3

it's kinda sad that no one else entered :/
but you should use this prompt again,, it was a good one!
Image.......ImageImage
Yawning Pup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me