Valley of Kings-- #197 by zoocyte

Based on Click to view
Artist zoocyte [gallery]
Time spent 24 minutes
Drawing sessions 5
11 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #197

Postby zoocyte » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:24 am

To adopt you must either have a founder and be level 1. Or, you can adopt this one as your founder!

kinda moon-inspired. for this contest, tell me about what they do at night, maximum of 400 words. you may have either 1 art piece as an extra, OR an extra 150 words.

cactusgum wrote:Username:
cactusgum
Lion name:
Elara - meaning “moon” or “of the moon”
Lion gender:
female
Pride:
Hopetra Pride
Pride status:
Queen

end date: november 4, rollover (CS Time)

Last edited by zoocyte on Sat Feb 20, 2021 4:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #197

Postby Firedancer77 » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:27 am

not gonna enter cause I've entered for a ton of lions recently but I'm excited to see who wins this sweetie!
Last edited by Firedancer77 on Wed Oct 30, 2019 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Isle of Roses | Valley of Kings

One of these days a-coming, I'm gonna take that boy's crown

Cause I am, I am a little wicked
I am, I am
Hands red, hands red just like he said

I am a little wicked

No one calls you honey when you're sitting on a throne
Firedancer77

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sobermilk » Sat Oct 26, 2019 9:04 am

Username:
cactusgum
Lion name:
Lion gender:
female
Pride:
Hopetra Pride
Pride status:
Queen
what they do at night:
Elara loves long walks by the water. She usually waits until the rest of her pride are asleep, which can sometimes go into early morning.
Elara sniffed the air, letting the crisp wind hit her nose. The scent of zebra was far, but enticing.
She layed snuggly next to her husband, inside the hill that was their home. His warm skin was a safe haven from the wind outside, but the wild was calling her. She glanced at him, flicked her ears, and padded quietly outside. Once outside, she could hear her surroundings a lot easier.
There was a distant sound of cicadas, and overhead bats swooped through the air, screeching and calling to one another.
She padded down the hill, still being careful with every footstep, to the watering hole. Her eyes lit up with what was presented to her.
The moon lit up the water like the sun. Silky moonlight reflected off of the pool, revealing a couple small ripples from water skaters. Everything was always perfect this late at night. Nobody could tell her what to do. There were no hunting duties, or pride members to teach.
She sat and stared at the moon's reflection, breathed in heavily, and turned back to return to her husband's warmth.
extras
Last edited by sobermilk on Tue Nov 05, 2019 9:25 am, edited 4 times in total.
𝚜 𝚘 𝚋 𝚎 𝚛 𝚖 𝚒 𝚕 𝚔 ૮ ◞ ﻌ ◟ ა
≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
rowan ⋆ caribou ⋆ she/her ⋆ iowa
hi im sobermilk! i am on occasionally online.
i have 8 pets and work full time.
just a sleepy caribou. :>
member since 2012.
discord: creamofdog

≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡ ≡≡≡≡≡
my toyhouse
sobermilk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vexious » Sat Oct 26, 2019 4:58 pm

username: vexious
lion name: ather
lion gender: female
pride: pride of setting sun
pride status: spy/scout
what they do at night:
ather is usually awake at night, she sleeps during the day and does her pride duties at night, as that's when is awake and feels more useful due to her coloration. she doesnt sleep with the pride, by ashe's orders, those in the pride hardly know who she is due to her job, some dont even know what she looks like because she is so elusive and doesnt come around during the day, she will only visit ashe when she has news or important information on other prides or to tell him useful information for hunting.

she is light footed and quick, not much a fighter though. she prefers to outsmart whatever may be attacking her, and she is very, very good at doing so.
extras (1 art piece OR extra 150 words)
Vexious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby zoocyte » Fri Nov 08, 2019 2:08 am

cactusgum wrote:Username:
cactusgum
Lion name:
Lion gender:
female
Pride:
Hopetra Pride
Pride status:
Queen
what they do at night:
Elara loves long walks by the water. She usually waits until the rest of her pride are asleep, which can sometimes go into early morning.
Elara sniffed the air, letting the crisp wind hit her nose. The scent of zebra was far, but enticing.
She layed snuggly next to her husband, inside the hill that was their home. His warm skin was a safe haven from the wind outside, but the wild was calling her. She glanced at him, flicked her ears, and padded quietly outside. Once outside, she could hear her surroundings a lot easier.
There was a distant sound of cicadas, and overhead bats swooped through the air, screeching and calling to one another.
She padded down the hill, still being careful with every footstep, to the watering hole. Her eyes lit up with what was presented to her.
The moon lit up the water like the sun. Silky moonlight reflected off of the pool, revealing a couple small ripples from water skaters. Everything was always perfect this late at night. Nobody could tell her what to do. There were no hunting duties, or pride members to teach.
She sat and stared at the moon's reflection, breathed in heavily, and turned back to return to her husband's warmth.
extras

the visuals of the moon over water are super lovely, congrats!
comms
hello, call me koga or zoo!
arcanthera adoptsmy arcanthera storageoff-oekaki gallery
zoocyte

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me