Artist ~Soul~ [gallery]
Time spent 18 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Valley of Kings-- #156

Postby ~Soul~ » Tue Oct 15, 2019 4:44 am

username; Isabella45
lion name; Airi
lion gender; Lioness ( cant be changed )
pride; Here
pride status; Lady

Last edited by ~Soul~ on Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝕃 𝕠 𝕀 π•₯ ~ π•š π•Ÿ ~ β„™ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 π•š 𝕀 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒π•ͺ𝕀 π•¨π•šπ•₯𝕙 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•Žπ•’π•§π•–
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Valley of Kings-- #156

Postby -Isabella- » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:13 am

username; Isabella45
lion name; Airi
pride; Here
pride status; Lady
prompt;
To avoid being hurt or picked on throughout her life she has acted the part of a tough girl, quiet and clever with biting sarcasm and no time for the dreams and fancies that occupy the minds of some lions.
But deep down, buried where even she tries to forget it, she is a hopeless romantic.
As much as she tries to seem serious and completely rational and logical, that always sticks.
She has tried to forget it, to bury it deep inside herself and ignore it. But every now and then it comes to the surface, reminding her of who she really is under all the pretend.
If anyone ever found out she would be absolutely mortified.

It's mostly when she is alone she sometimes catches herself dreaming off true love and a handsome lion who might sweep her off her paws. It's so easy to get caught up in thoughts of sweet words and happily ever afters that make her heart flutter. With nothing to distract her these thoughts come to mind and she barely notices at first. But when she does she is quick to shove them away and try to forget.
Such thoughts are for weak lions after all, fools, and dreamers too. There is no such thing as true love and prince charmings.
And yet, as much as she tells herself this, that part of her deep down always wants to believe those things are true and that they might happen to her.

She refuses to admit that it is mostly fear of getting hurt that keeps her from letting herself believe it. And maybe some day some lion will change her mind, or make her see there is nothing to be ashamed of in having dreams. That risks can be worth taking.
But in the meantime Airi guards this secret part of herself carefully, not willing to let anyone see, and trying not to let even herself see it.

325 words
-Isabella-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby justamindset » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:16 am

username;
lion name;
pride; link to thread
pride status;
prompt;

Wip
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
[β™‘] ember / / [β™‘] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[☼][✦][✦][✦][✦][✦][✦][✦][✦][✦]
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
𓆩*π“†ͺ and i know where to look 𓆩*π“†ͺ

in permanent need of coffee
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MoMoYA » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:31 am

username; Direwolf_1411224
lion name; Sally
pride; https://toyhou.se/Direwolf_1411225/char ... er:1000282
pride status; Hunter
prompt; Her secret is that she is lesbian :) I don’t think I’m gonna write a story because I am very very busy :( but yes she’d be a great lion to start my pride!
Last edited by MoMoYA on Wed Oct 16, 2019 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
ο½‘β‹†πŸŽ€β‹†ο½‘
πŸͺ¦πŸ•ŠοΈ
ο½‘β‹†πŸŽ€β‹†ο½‘
˚ β—ŒΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš κ•₯ ˚ β—ŒΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš κ•₯ ˚ β—ŒΰΌ˜β™‘ β‹†ο½‘Λš κ•₯
Art Fight β™‘ Thoma irl

MoMoYA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Meekins12345 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:52 am

username; Meekins12345
lion name; Ominotago
pride; The Pride of Wikimak
pride status; Tamatama - Collector
prompt;

Omino may look like she belongs here, may seem like she's your average, everyday lioness, but in reality she is carrying a large and divine secret, one that she had told her master that she would not tell.

"My darling girl, please come to me." A warm and gentle, fatherly voice called, the lighter colored lioness not hesitating to the beckoning call.
"I am here, my Lord." She'd give humbly, looking up to the starry mane of her master. He smiled upon her gently.
"Ominotago, it has come to my attention that my pride has come into contact with a great danger. The one large pride has now dwindled or has been separated from each other. I hear the cries of my people for help, for guidance. Now I will answer their cries and calls. I am sending you, Ominotago, down to the pride below. I want you to assist them in their time of need, and to help find those that have strayed. I will guide you, just as I guide the leader of the pride, Alosaka."
"Yes, my Lord. I will do as you ask."
"I know you will, my Ominotago... Before you go, however, I must warn you. You must not let them know that you come from me, from the heavens up above or your purpose for being there. They must not know, not until the right time comes. Can do you that for me?"
"Yes, Oh Mighty One. I can do as you ask... What should I tell them when I get down there?"
"You will tell them that you were once part of the pride and you had been hiding within the prairie dog territory since the day of separation. Only now did you believe it was safe enough to investigate what had happened."
The lioness nodded, and the large male soon placed a paw on her forehead.
"You will do well, Ominotago. Remember, I will be with you."

And since then, she has found herself in the pride. She took up a humble rank and now assists the pride in anyway she can. To this day, none have caught on and none ever will, that she is a messenger and helper sent from Wicasa himself. (372 wc)
Last edited by Meekins12345 on Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
╔══.Β·:Β·.β˜½ΠΌΡ”Ρ”ΠΊΞΉΞ·Ρ•β˜Ύ.Β·:Β·.══╗
Child of the Living God
Doodler | Roleplayer
.Β·:Β·.
Wanna trade? Check out my
trading group!
Wanna chat or roleplay? PM me! ouo
Convocation
Valley of Kings
Three Pine Range
β•šβ•β•β•.Β·:Β·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.Β·:Β·.═══╝
Meekins12345

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ToxicShadow » Tue Oct 15, 2019 6:54 am

username; ToxicShadow
lion name; Asteria
lion gender; Female
pride; Oddity Pride
pride status; Undecided Member
prompt;

Asteria is ashamed of her past, and it's a secret that she refuses to tell unless she absolutely has to.

She was born into a pride where the leader of the pride was worshiped by the other members and could do no wrong. He was never even allowed to by called by his name, only "King," or "Your Majesty." Worse than that, he always selected the most youthful and beautiful lionesses for himself, choosing them even before they reached adulthood to be raised, groomed, by the other lionesses he kept by his side and to become one of his when they reached a viable age, and they were unable to refuse his advances, for fear of not only death, but death of their family members, as well. But, more than that, it was simply considered good fortune for the family if one of their daughters were chosen.

So when young Asteria was chosen by the king for her beautiful, unique white coat, her parents, of course, did not refuse, and gave her up willingly. She did not want this, even as a cub, and cried and begged her parents not to send her away, but they forced her away, practically throwing her away to the king, worried more about their own lives than the well being of their child.

She never saw her parents again, being raised by the king's lionesses, whom tried to instill into the idea that it was a great blessing for her that she caught his eye and that it was a honor to be beside him when she reached adulthood.

Fear, resentment, all of these feelings, she kept bottled up inside while she was unable to escape the hand she had been dealt, just being one of the many lionesses by the king's side unloved and mistreated, only valued for her appearance. She only held on by dreaming that, one day, she would be somewhere else. Anywhere else. As, surely, that would be better than where she was.

The fact that she felt so powerless, and did nothing about her situation for a long time, is what pains her even more. She even hates that part about her past self.

But she finds comfort in that fact that, that is not who she is. Not anymore.

[381]
ToxicShadow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ravenshadow17 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 7:12 am

username; Ravenshadow17
lion name; Khrie
lion gender; Lioness
pride; Soul Pride
pride status; Lead Sorcerer
prompt;

Khrie has always told her pride that her original family were lost to poachers and that she had fled to them seeking shelter. The Soul pride welcomed her with open arms and gave the young lioness a home and a family. It was their law to accept all cubs, and Khrie was only 8 months old at the time. However, her entire history is in fact a lie and Khrie fears what will happen when her pride, who values loyalty and honesty amongst its members, eventually discovers the truth.

Khrie did not lose her birth family, she fled them. The pride in which she was born was militaristic, not unlike the Soul Pride, but while the Soul Pride truly cares for and protects its members, Khrie's birth pride only cared for strength and power. Any pride member, cub or adult who was deemed useless and unable to contribute to the pride's fighting strength was either chased off or treated horribly. Khrie was a sickly cub and was quickly deemed useless. Her own parents all but ignored her and never stepped in to help her when the other cubs or pride members were cruel to her. At first Khrie did not understand why her pride was like this, and she assumed it was normal. But when she saw a rival pride helping a disabled member, she realized that it was her pride that was in the wrong. Thus, as soon as her health improved, Khrie fled. She knows her birth family does not care about what became of her and that they likely assume that she died, but she still fears that one day she will run into them again, no matter how unlikely the chances are.

At this point in time Khrie has grown up in the Soul Pride and truly loves this family. She feels bad about lying to them, especially since she has risen through the ranks and has been entrusted with such an important position. The guilt is beginning to eat at her but she is terrified that if the Soul Pride finds out about her lies, they will react poorly and she will lose the only place and pride that has ever truly felt like home.
Last edited by Ravenshadow17 on Thu Oct 17, 2019 2:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ravenshadow17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby frostt. » Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:33 pm

username; frostt.
    lion name; abeini [taken from the icelandic word fΓ­labeini meaning ivory]
    lion gender; lioness
    pride; breach's thunder
    pride status; hΓΊsfreyja [lady]
    prompt;

abeini, despite the love and devotion she shows for her mate, is unfaithful.

she made the decision when she was young, foolish, yearning to make the most of her prime. she never expected to draw the eye of the pride leader, to fall so hopelessly for his kind heart and sweet words. never expected that one secret, seemingly small and insignificant at the time, could be capable of stealing it all away from her. it didn't take long for the fear to take hold, for anxious thoughts to cloud her mind each night. she could never tell him. he could never know. when the cubs were born, they looked nothing like their sire. their coats were vibrant and bold, gleaming shades of rust and sandstone. a striking contrast to that of their father, his coat soft and muted alike a gurgling stream. she pretended not to notice. pretended she didn't see the perplexed expressions of the den mothers or the puzzled glint in her mate's eyes. rather, she laughed. accredited their bright coats to her sire's lineage. somehow, they believed her. they trusted her. they could never know the truth.

[190 words]
frostt.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:10 am

Closed for Judging!