nose type
tail edit
eye shape
horns
bat wings
shadow leg edit
mouth edit

x
WHAT IS A FLIT? wrote:Shadow Flitz (Singular; Shadow Flit) are a long bodies species that have long since lost their hind legs, tail, and eyes to the power of the shadow and have replaced them with mold-able wispy appendages. these large, friendly beasts have been recently tamed to be ridden by humans and anthros alike. They have large, wide front paws, long pointed ears, and short, smooth fur. They can be naturally found in dark caves, wetlands, or thick forests. however have also been spotted in pastures while hunting. They are carnivores- meaning they are only meant to eat meat and they often prey on birds, deer, rodents, and bats.

Spooky season has arrived. Here is a demon flit.

Tell me what their evil duties entail. (keep it CS friendly) 500 words max
1 art extra allowed
prettying up encouraged, but no other extra content

end date: 10/14 11:59pm EST

Code: Select all
username:
name:
art (optional):
Last edited by mackstarr on Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
_________

Hi, I'm Mack!
♥adult♥

♥proud cat-mom♥
toyhouse
art shop // DA
bilbo baggins?

mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shadow Flit #30

Postby DeadByAutumn » Mon Oct 07, 2019 7:04 am

username: whale725
name:Hellbound
prompt:Hellbound is in charge of keeping the other demons in line, and on Halloween he has the fun job of scaring kids, and teens. He has a soft side so he does harmless pranks like haunted house level
DeadByAutumn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Tue Oct 08, 2019 2:43 am

(my bad, I realized I forgot to add an end date)
mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpartanAmethyst » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:58 am

username:
name:

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
SpartanAmethyst
Akaroth
Male
Akaroth is mischievous, but not evil. You see, he does things for the right reason, just... goes about it the wrong way.

Akaroth has always been a trickster, even when he was a pup. Halloween was always his favorite time, and it only made sense; he was the spitting image of Halloween, with his orange skeletal markings and dark draconic wings. He used to always look forward to dressing up in a partner costume with his owner, and then going out for hours on end Trick-or-Treating. Finally in the early hours of the morning they would return home and binge on all of the good candy. From there, she grew up, and he became her "party buddy", where they'd attend costume parties at her friends' houses and stay out all night dancing and drinking and having a blast.

All too suddenly, she was grown up with kids of her own, and now as an adult, they'd theme an entire family costume and he'd help them on their Trick-or-Treating excursions. Then they were grown and leaving home, and once again it was him and his girl, but she didn't go out anymore; instead they dressed up and stayed home, happy to give treats out to all the kids that came to their elaborately decorated house. Years continued to pass, and she became too old to decorate like they used to, so he did what he could, and eventually it was only her grandchildren that came to Trick-or-Treat, because she couldn't move around to decorate anymore.

All too suddenly, she was gone.

That was the only problem with being a demon; you outlive everyone you love. Her children didn't want him, nor did the grandchildren, so after the home was sold and everything gone, he was on his own. Luckily people in the neighborhood who knew and loved him helped him stay fed, but he lost his "good behavior" card on Halloween. Akaroth began going to neighborhoods he didn't know and hid in the bushes, scaring passing children in the hoped that they would drop their treats. At the end of the night he would take his loot and make a yearly exodus to the graveyard up on the hill. Underneath the old split oak there was a headstone decorated in stolen decorations: garlands, fake skeletons, anything he could snatch in the dead of night. He'd lay down with his loot, pick out the candies he remembered were her most favorites, and leave them at the base of the stone. For the rest of the night he'd chow down on the remainder, talking and laughing to the name inscribed there. After all, his girl always listened to what he had to say; she was always the only one that could understand him.
[ 460 / 500 ]
Last edited by SpartanAmethyst on Sat Oct 12, 2019 7:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
x ================== x
x ================== x
G O O D
N I G H T
S L E E P
T I G H T
D O N ' T
L E T
T H E
M O T H M A N
S E E
Y O U R
NI G H T L I G H T

------
ARR
GSAISO
SpartanAmethyst

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RagingRabies » Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:54 am

username:Dodobroking11
name:Juck
gender: "Pff Why have a gender when i have things to plan!"
prompt: a Old hellow eve tail, People would gather around and talk about a unknow creature with a skeleton like face, large bat ears And horns that look like dead wood. Juck would creep dead streets aswell as alley ways. They would always steal people Babies that were born on that day and terrioriesing young adults,Juck felt like young children were too easy of a target for other creatures.They thought that he trained them into joining him, Only one person has seen this creature, He said the beast gave him goosebums as a cold dead stare he felt frozen he was shocked with fear untill the creature ran to get away from the light.
art (optional):
Last edited by RagingRabies on Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
───────────────────────

└─────────
───────────────
My DarlingArt Shop
Character Purge
Flight Risingcredit
─────
░░░░░

𝐲𝐨𝐮
𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █

──────── ● ●
Chaos/Franky They/Them
Adult OW/MGS/Dinos
██ █
██ █
██ █
██ █

─────────
RagingRabies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mackstarr » Mon Oct 28, 2019 10:39 am

Sorry for the delay in judging, winner is SpartanAmethyst!
mackstarr

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me