Nanshan Qilin #34 - Adopt Me!

Postby Inkeyu » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:14 pm

Username: ponys2003
Name: Spartan
Age (can exceed 1,000 years): 1056
Height (can exceed 18 hh):18.7hh
Coat Color: Silver bay roan
Eye Color: evergreen
Prompt: He got his name because of the Military. In every war he has ever witnessed, he found a wonderful soldier and take them to their closest comrade. No one ever spoke of the horse except in legend and soon the legend died as it was told to be just a drunk man dream or child fable. The horse was found wounded in the forest ome day by a female soldier and she took him in, healing his wounds before he left. He didn't leave without giving her a gift, the gift of naming him so that she could call him. She thought hard as she remembered her favorite game as a child and her being in the military, she called him Spartan.
Last edited by Inkeyu on Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Nanshan Qilin #34 - Adopt Me!

Postby ponys2003 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:29 pm

Username: ponys2003
Prompt: He got his name because of the Military. In every war he has ever witnessed, he found a wonderful soldier and take them to their closest comrade. No one ever spoke of the horse except in legend and soon the legend died as it was told to be just a drunk man dream or child fable. The horse was found wounded in the forest ome day by a female soldier and she took him in, healing his wounds before he left. He didn't leave without giving her a gift, the gift of naming him so that she could call him. She thought hard as she remembered her favorite game as a child and her being in the military, she called him Spartan.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ponys2003 » Mon Oct 07, 2019 2:30 pm

I know that its late but I saw that no one wanted him and I have been eyeing him so.. I hope he can find a good home.
Hi! I'm ponys2003. I hope, if anyone reads, that you know i'm here for you and I hope you have a good day
ponys2003

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Inkeyu » Wed Oct 09, 2019 7:20 am

ponys2003 wrote:Username: ponys2003

Of course! Sorry I didn't end this earlier. He is all yours. :) Please take good care of him.
Inkeyu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me