Based on Click to view
Artist AMemeAmongMen [gallery]
Time spent 58 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
8 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Skepluvi- 109 Event 008

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:14 am

Intake Report: INBRED EFFECTS; Stunted Muzzle, Legs, & Tail | Shortened/Missing Nails, Rump & Tail Spikes | Shortened Headfeathers & Jack Feathers | Blind Eyes
"Of course, it wasn't long until the rescue crew was farther and farther back in the crammed together cages, it seemed as though they were almost never ending. The building hadn't even looked that large from the outside! The case we let loose next was not what we expected to see whatsoever, as most racers were not the most flashy. The Skepluvi's colors were unlike any other we had seen that day or otherwise, and absolute rainbow of colors in the most interesting pattern. It was dwarfed however, seemingly stunted in it's growth process. At first we had thought it was just a juvenile, and were stumped when factoring in the strange shape of their spikes and feathers. Even their Jack feathers were smaller than should be. What the vet team assumed was this animal was quite inbred, as backyard breeders do with their 'racing stock' in order to get stronger, faster and larger Skepluvi's with optimal personalities. The selective breeding had gone against them in this case, and obviously the poor Jack was sterile in effect from the most likely twisted genetic code. They had been discarded at the back of the barn, in a cage even smaller and more dirty than the rest. Their frame was sunken in from lack of malnutrition, hips weak and barely able to maneuver through the maze of enclosures and back out to the trucks. They were still young yet, maybe only a month old at most, and the lack of proper diet had definitely taken its toll on them. As the gelding was loaded onto the truck, they stumbled, collapsing onto the floor of the trailer with a pitiful trill. The absolute pain in the animal's eyes was unbearable. They were going to need a lot of help physically, being taught how to walk, leg braces, assistance balancing from lack of eyesight and the malformed Jack feathers. They haven't even learned to be a Skepluvi yet since they were taken away from their parent at a young age before they could even remember their sire's smell or warmth. Will you be up to the task of parenting this Jack the right way and introducing them to fellow of their kind?"

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Taming Prompt:[/b]

Owner: X
Name: Solarai
Sex: Gelding/DMAB
Genotype: Variegated Downunder Variegated Headspot Galaxy Tortoiseshell
Phenotype: DowHed
Rarity: Uncommon
Tacked: -Yes-

ImageImage
Last edited by AMemeAmongMen on Sat Sep 28, 2019 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

<delete>

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:48 am

New post

The young Skepluvi was in his cage, when suddenly he heard a pounding on the door. The other Skepluvias were getting nervous and cowered, he is aswell, as the pounding got louder and louder. Little Solarai was scared half to death when a sudden burst of light came from the door, wooden shards flew everywhere and a large quadraped figure stood at the frame. The figure was tall, wide, and appeared to have horns on top of its head, with a long neck and thicker body. It started walking in and more figures came in behind it, they all had the same silhouette that his cagemates did. Once the blinding sun was slightly blocked out by all the figures, they could only slightly recognize the fact that the figures following the bigger one were fellow Skepluvias, trotting towards each cage trying to free as many as they could from their cages. Solarai felt nervous at the creature coming towards him but exited to finally be free from his imprisonment as the Dragon tore off one bar at a time with its mouth. He cowered in the corner at the large creature and ran out the moment he could squeeze out of the cage. He only made it five steps before bumping into Cactus. He fell over but stood back up on all fours trying to see if the Skepluvi would spare his life, hoping he would not be attacked or injured, as weak and tiny as he was. Then a shadow looked over him, when he looked up, there was that creature, peering down at him. She picked him up and gently placed him on her back, to carry home, as the rest of the stronger Skepluvias ran out into the desert. Was this just another move for a race? We're they taking him to his death? Or was he finally free from all the torture the humans brought to him? He wouldn't know until he wakes up from his nap on the back of that dragon.
Last edited by Hyena_TheShyVampire on Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi- 109 Event 008

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Fri Sep 06, 2019 11:05 pm

Could I please have an extention? With school and homework I haven't had any free time ^^;
Coming up with a first meet for him is difficult xD
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:14 am

AlexLeDraggu wrote:Could I please have an extention? With school and homework I haven't had any free time ^^;
Coming up with a first meet for him is difficult xD

We will be extending the entire event so we can get all the designs done, so dont stress about the end date yet :)
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:22 pm

Username: AlexLeDraggu
Taming Prompt:
Mabel was with the rescue crew when she found the young skepluvi, it's tiny cage and mutations made her feel sorry for the poor thing. While the rest of the rescue crew was out trying to free all the other skepluvias they found, Mabel was opening the cage of the tiny Jack who she thought was still an adolescent. She watched the little thing trembling at every breath at how weak and small it was. It's already short Feathers were scuffed and unwashed, its cage was filthy with waste and other unhygienic matter. Mabel gently tapped the back of the Jack's head, but it just flinched and turned its head at her. She tapped again trying to guide the little guy out, but he wouldn't move, as if he didnt know how to walk. The tiny Skepluvi sat, its front paws on the floor and his back curved because of how small the cage was, as if he had never stood before. Mabel decided to carefully pick it up, the limp and lightweight Skepluvi now had very noticable stunted legs and she felt so bad that she could feel the grooves in his ribs. She lifted him up and held him close, hugging the poor thing who was too weak to even move. He was shaking still though, not of the cold building it was stuck in, but because of how weak and afraid of his life he was. As some of the other Skepluvias ran for the exit, others were carried just like the tiny jack. Mabel decided the poor thing needed a name, Solarai was perfect.
Now that Solarai finally had a place to call home, Haruhi has been teaching him how to be a real Skepluvi, being a jack himself. Cactus however, was acting as his mother figure, teaching him how to walk, communicate, and going out finding different varieties of vegetation for him to try. With solarai finally getting the parental figures he could only dream of having in his cage, he could finally start to be a normal Skepluvi. Although he is shorter and his spikes and claws are stunted, he is still able to sniff out the plants he likes to eat. Since he cannot see, he relys on his sense of touch to locate, and know who he is communicating with and what he is encountering.
He is finally home...
Finally a real Skepluvi
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:35 am

AlexLeDraggu wrote:Username: AlexLeDraggu
Taming Prompt:
Mabel was with the rescue crew when she found the young skepluvi, it's tiny cage and mutations made her feel sorry for the poor thing. While the rest of the rescue crew was out trying to free all the other skepluvias they found, Mabel was opening the cage of the tiny Jack who she thought was still an adolescent. She watched the little thing trembling at every breath at how weak and small it was. It's already short Feathers were scuffed and unwashed, its cage was filthy with waste and other unhygienic matter. Mabel gently tapped the back of the Jack's head, but it just flinched and turned its head at her. She tapped again trying to guide the little guy out, but he wouldn't move, as if he didnt know how to walk. The tiny Skepluvi sat, its front paws on the floor and his back curved because of how small the cage was, as if he had never stood before. Mabel decided to carefully pick it up, the limp and lightweight Skepluvi now had very noticable stunted legs and she felt so bad that she could feel the grooves in his ribs. She lifted him up and held him close, hugging the poor thing who was too weak to even move. He was shaking still though, not of the cold building it was stuck in, but because of how weak and afraid of his life he was. As some of the other Skepluvias ran for the exit, others were carried just like the tiny jack. Mabel decided the poor thing needed a name, Solarai was perfect.
Now that Solarai finally had a place to call home, Haruhi has been teaching him how to be a real Skepluvi, being a jack himself. Cactus however, was acting as his mother figure, teaching him how to walk, communicate, and going out finding different varieties of vegetation for him to try. With solarai finally getting the parental figures he could only dream of having in his cage, he could finally start to be a normal Skepluvi. Although he is shorter and his spikes and claws are stunted, he is still able to sniff out the plants he likes to eat. Since he cannot see, he relys on his sense of touch to locate, and know who he is communicating with and what he is encountering.
He is finally home...
Finally a real Skepluvi

-Task Complete!-

You can fill out the tack request form for desired colors whenever youd like.
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:23 am

Username: AlexLeDraggu
Skepluvi Name: Solarai