Based on Click to view
Artist AMemeAmongMen [gallery]
Time spent 38 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Skepluvi - 089 - obsceneSymphony

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:31 am

This lovely Skepluvi is up for adoption via a personality contest! Just fill out the form below to enter. Give them 3-5 personality traits (ex; friendly, clumsy, ditzy, ect). Try to get creative with them!

Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Queen
[b]Gender/Pronouns (Optional):[/b]
[b]3-5 Personality Traits:[/b]

Owner: X
Name: Faraday
Sex: Queen/DFAB
Genotype: BLIR
Phenotype: Blazed Irish Merle Aussie
Rarity: Common

Last edited by AMemeAmongMen on Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:29 am, edited 5 times in total.
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 089 - A d o p t M e !

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:35 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Name: Inedeaga <3
Sex: Queen
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): She/Her
3-5 Personality Traits:
! <3 ! Frisky - Friendly - Loyal - Loud - Mischievous ! <3 !
Frisky; Very playful! Inedeaga loves to play games, races other Skepluvias, and sometimes be annoying. She means well by it, she is just a Skepluvi who enjoys every passing moment of life the best way she can think possible! Inedeaga is frisky 24/7 unless she isn't feeling well or is tired, she is always up to something that is fun! <3
Friendly; Often at times too friendly, Inedeaga will do anything to make friends! She enjoys the companionship, it makes her very happy to always have a friend somewhere in the vast and wide world. This has sometimes landed her in sticky situations with the wrong sort, but thankfully her Scuffle backs her up and helps her out of it! She is still learning though, but getting a bit better at it day by day! <3
Loyal; She will do whatever it takes to protect and help her Scuffle no matter the circumstance! She cares greatly for each and every member and does her best to be there for them when they need her the most. She is very admired by them for her loyalty to the Scuffle through good times and bad. <3
Loud; She is very talkative and chatty! At times it seems like she won't stop talking, even when being quiet is a necessity for a current situation. She does her best to keep her voice down though when talking, sometimes she is just too excited to contain all her happiness! <3
Mischievous; She enjoys coming up with a variety of tricks to have fun with her Scuffle! She does her best to explain to them that it is all just for fun; however, some of them don't care for her tricks. That hasn't stopped Inedeaga from coming up with new ones though! <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby minifun990 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:56 pm

Username: minifun990
Name: Inesa
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): She/Her
3-5 Personality Traits:

Kind: Inesa's kindness often surpasses expectations, she is always willing to help others in need, even when that need is less than her own. She offers food before eating, and always makes sure to leave everything better than before

Naive: Because of this kindness she often misses peoples flaws and bad intentions. Shes the one who would always be trying to to help out the broke princes and the one supporting peoples makeup business by becoming a middle person. At least she would if skepluvi had those sort of things. As it is she just gets told off for giving spare food to plump loners

Stubborn:However, despite this Inesa has a stubborn streak. It is unacceptable for her to be forced into anything, if she has her reasons then no amount of peer pressure will work
"๐’ฒ๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘” ๐‘”๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“Š๐‘”๐’ฝ ๐“€๐‘’๐‘’๐“… ๐‘”๐‘œ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”"

minifun990

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby That Weird Dragon » Tue Aug 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Username: That Weird Dragon
Name:
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): They/Them (Non binary)
3-5 Personality Traits:

WIP
That Weird Dragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby obsceneSymphony » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:01 am

Username: obsceneSymphony
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): gender-fluid / any
3-5 Personality Traits: principled - thrill-seeking - incisive - morose

Acutely perceptive and always alert, Faraday is always the first to spot potential problems and interesting adventures. This can be ascribed partly to their keen intellect and inquisitive nature. It is also partly due to them being a realist to a fault, edging on having a pessimism bias, so being much more attuned than most to what might go wrong, what already is wrong, and evidence that they find disagreeable. The corollary drawback to this pessimism and incisiveness is being often unpleasant to be around: they are usually the killjoy drawing attention to all the faults and downsides in what others are excited about, and are often in a sour mood. However, they have a strong sense of values. They donโ€™t poke holes in othersโ€™ hopes and beliefs to be spiteful, they just see it as their duty to help avoid potential disasters and to find the truth (or at least the best explanation with the available evidence). Faradayโ€™s percipience is also put to good use by the ever-curious and adventurous skepluvi, who loves a good problem or mystery to solve more than anything. The stranger and more potentially dangerous, the better: without something thrilling to investigate, Faraday bores easily. This is usually a positive quality, resulting in them making discoveries and accomplishing things other skepluvias in their scuffle donโ€™t dare, but they can sometimes get in over their head. They have a bit of reputation for finding trouble and getting into the oddest of fixes: their caretakers are sure that no other skepluvi has had to been extracted from quite so many obscure holes, tangles, and high places that no one has any idea how they got into in the first place.
Back at CS again!
โ™ฅ: food animal medicine, access to care, welfare, ecology, bugs, lifting
MHA, DC, RvB, Homestuck, Discworld, Area X, Star Trek
Eve \ adult \ she or he \ DVM student

ImageImage Image
obsceneSymphony

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AMemeAmongMen » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:24 am

obsceneSymphony wrote:Username: obsceneSymphony
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): gender-fluid / any
3-5 Personality Traits: principled - thrill-seeking - incisive - morose

Acutely perceptive and always alert, Faraday is always the first to spot potential problems and interesting adventures. This can be ascribed partly to their keen intellect and inquisitive nature. It is also partly due to them being a realist to a fault, edging on having a pessimism bias, so being much more attuned than most to what might go wrong, what already is wrong, and evidence that they find disagreeable. The corollary drawback to this pessimism and incisiveness is being often unpleasant to be around: they are usually the killjoy drawing attention to all the faults and downsides in what others are excited about, and are often in a sour mood. However, they have a strong sense of values. They donโ€™t poke holes in othersโ€™ hopes and beliefs to be spiteful, they just see it as their duty to help avoid potential disasters and to find the truth (or at least the best explanation with the available evidence). Faradayโ€™s percipience is also put to good use by the ever-curious and adventurous skepluvi, who loves a good problem or mystery to solve more than anything. The stranger and more potentially dangerous, the better: without something thrilling to investigate, Faraday bores easily. This is usually a positive quality, resulting in them making discoveries and accomplishing things other skepluvias in their scuffle donโ€™t dare, but they can sometimes get in over their head. They have a bit of reputation for finding trouble and getting into the oddest of fixes: their caretakers are sure that no other skepluvi has had to been extracted from quite so many obscure holes, tangles, and high places that no one has any idea how they got into in the first place.

Congrats! Take good care of them :)
AMemeAmongMen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 089 - obsceneSymphony

Postby obsceneSymphony » Thu Sep 05, 2019 2:48 pm

Eek thank you! Iโ€™m so excited to welcome them into my scuffle ๐Ÿ˜