Adoption Requirements wrote:How to Adopt;
- Post here
- You've got 7 days to do First Touch Story or Art
- If you fail to complete 7 days after you've posted to claim,
another member may claim the Tephlan!
- Please post the story here!!!

Art; Must be full body, your character, fully colored and a background
Story; Must be at least 3 Paragraphs

Also don't miss out on the rest of what Grand Opening offers here!

Owner       >>>Queen Vivane
Name                >>>x
Gender         >>>Bull
Adult Height     >>>147cm
Adoption Price         >>>First Touch Training
Training         >>>x
  =====
  . Bossy
  . Show Off
  . Tends to buck allot
  . Rubs against trees often,
   so He often has minor wounds

Rut Level: x
 Offspring;
 None
Covers Left;
 - Open
 - Open

 [Discipline >>>>> ]
 [Shows Entered > R: W: E:]
 [Shows Won >>>> R: W: E:]
Last edited by KathrynKat on Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A-0017 | Adopt Me

Postby Queen Vivane » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:00 pm

I'd love to claim this guy, if it's ok <3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A-0017 | Adopt Me

Postby KathrynKat » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 am

Queen Vivane wrote:I'd love to claim this guy, if it's ok <3

Enjoy
KathrynKat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A-0017 | --

Postby Queen Vivane » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:55 am

Thank you! I'll get started on his first touch story when I get home :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: A-0017 | --

Postby Queen Vivane » Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:11 am

First touch story
Dark eyes watched the appaloosa bull, he was showing off again. Not that anyone seemed terribly impressed, she was more amused by his behaviour really. Lara had been working up to touching him for the very first time; merely spending time sitting in the trees he was so fond of rubbing himself against. Simply reading books or listening to music, sometimes just taking in the scenery and listening to nature.

The cows seemed terribly unimpressed with his antics and Lara sniggered lightly as the bull seemed to sulk. Her own Cow, Garnet, completely ignored the bull, not even looking his way while she chased up what seemed like a particularly tasty leaf covered branch.

"Poor boy, are the ladies not impressed with you? Are you tired from all that showing off?" Lara called out, trying her hardest not to laugh at how put out he looked. The bull came over to her tree, trunk reaching up to investigate while his sensors told him everything he needed to know. Steadily climbing out of the tree, the woman stood and allowed the bull to investigate her to his hearts content. "See, now you know I'm not going to eat you" she hummed softly as he carefully snuffled at her hand, after a few moments allowing her to gently stroke his neck.
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me