Based on Click to view
Artist ShadyBro [gallery]
Time spent 15 minutes
Drawing sessions 3
One person likes this Log in to vote for this drawing

Versions of this drawing that people have created recently

Skepluvi - 066 - .henloimmabirb.

Postby ShadyBro » Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:58 am

This lovely Skepluvi is up for adoption via a writing contest! Just fill out the form below with a short description of this Skepluvi's favorite plant to enter. You can describe the plant, why this skepluvi likes the plant, the backstory behind them discovering the plant, their daily life with the plant, whatever you would like to write about. Just be creative and have fun! (Writing must be at least 25 words - no max/limits.)

Form
Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Sex:[/b] Queen
[b]Gender/Pronouns (Optional):[/b]
[b]What's Their Favorite Plant?:[/b]

Owner: X
Name: Arana
Sex: Queen/DFAB
Genotype: DU
Phenotype: Dutch Dappled Blood Bay
Rarity: Common

Last edited by ShadyBro on Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 064 - A d o p t M e !

Postby .henloimmabirb. » Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:45 am

Username: .henloimmabirb.
Sex: Queen
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): She/Her
What's Their Favorite Plant?: The Dwarf Chenille!
Arana's meeting with the Dwarf Chenille plant is a rather unique one, it all happened one day while she was out exploring the vast woodlands not too far from her Scuffle's territory. She stumbled across a bush that was covered with light green leaves and strange flowers that looked like pink or red fuzzy caterpillars! This discovery intrigued Arana as she quickly and carefully gathered up some of the strange flowers and took them back to her friends to show them what she had found. Her friends were amazed at the unique flowers she found, so they soon went out to get more of them!
A few days later, when Arana went out on another adventure she had noticed something weird. The small bushes that once held the flowers were bare! Not a single one in sight, this saddened her as she thought that all those lovely flowers she found were gone forever. But after looking a little bit closer, she found what appeared to be seeds beneath the bush! She carefully started to gather them up and keep them safe as she made her way back home. However; this time she didn't share the news with her friends. Once she was able to plant the seeds and look after them, they began to bloom into the lovely Dwarf Chenilles that she had found in the forest!
To this very day, Arana treasures her garden of growing flowers. She always give at least one or two to her Scuffle members, but is sure to make sure they don't take them all! She spends a good portion of her life now caring for this unique species of plant. And she is very happy doing so! <3
Henlo!! :D I am Birb! Image

PokeFarm Q

Art Fight
Sketch Shop | Character Shop
Discord: ScribbleRibbon#1282
ImageImage
ImageImage
.henloimmabirb.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Skepluvi - 064 - A d o p t M e !

Postby ShadyBro » Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:33 am

.henloimmabirb. wrote:Username: .henloimmabirb.
Sex: Queen
Gender/Pronouns (Optional): She/Her
What's Their Favorite Plant?: The Dwarf Chenille!
Arana's meeting with the Dwarf Chenille plant is a rather unique one, it all happened one day while she was out exploring the vast woodlands not too far from her Scuffle's territory. She stumbled across a bush that was covered with light green leaves and strange flowers that looked like pink or red fuzzy caterpillars! This discovery intrigued Arana as she quickly and carefully gathered up some of the strange flowers and took them back to her friends to show them what she had found. Her friends were amazed at the unique flowers she found, so they soon went out to get more of them!
A few days later, when Arana went out on another adventure she had noticed something weird. The small bushes that once held the flowers were bare! Not a single one in sight, this saddened her as she thought that all those lovely flowers she found were gone forever. But after looking a little bit closer, she found what appeared to be seeds beneath the bush! She carefully started to gather them up and keep them safe as she made her way back home. However; this time she didn't share the news with her friends. Once she was able to plant the seeds and look after them, they began to bloom into the lovely Dwarf Chenilles that she had found in the forest!
To this very day, Arana treasures her garden of growing flowers. She always give at least one or two to her Scuffle members, but is sure to make sure they don't take them all! She spends a good portion of her life now caring for this unique species of plant. And she is very happy doing so! <3

Congrats! <3
┏━━━━━━━━━┓ 
─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──

ImageImageImage
✰Toyhouse✰
✰Closed Species✰
✰Trotters✰

ImageImageImage

─── ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ──
┗━━━━━━━━━┛

─- ⋆⋅⋅⋆ ─- ♡ - - ♡ -─ ⋆⋅⋅⋆ -─
ShadyBro