Cupido Draft #111 - Red Dun by intristin

Based on Click to view
Artist intristin [gallery]
Time spent 25 minutes
Drawing sessions 4
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Cupido Draft #111 - Red Dun

Postby intristin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:32 am

First adopt in a little while! c: This sweetie has honestly grown on me quite a bit.

To win this draft, tell me who their favorite person is (human or animal!) and why. (pictures are a plus c:)

Ends August 11th!

Username: spasticjazzhands
Show Name: SJH Racing In The Rain
Barn Name: Reign
Color: Red Dun
Dam: Foundation
Sire: Foundation
Height: 15 hh
Genotype: aa / ee / Dd

lol I just realized I called this a grullo dun and it is most decidedly a red dun.. I apologize for the error cx
Last edited by intristin on Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cupido Draft #111 - Grullo Dun

Postby lilpupin » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:37 am

Username: lilpupin
Show Name: Dripping heart
Barn Name: Bella
Prompt:
Bella's best friend is a kitten named Milo, nicknamed Trip. Trip was the kitten of the barn cat,
who didn't have much care for the horses. Trip, however, was different. He began walking around
the barn within days, clumsily stumbling around, blindly. Although his mother wouldn't let him
very far, the humans saw him and gave him his second name, based off of his constant tumbles.
Bella would watch, amused as the tiny creature dragged itself out into the sunlight, right before
it's mother would come, dragging it back to the nest. But, once the kittens had all opened their
eyes Trip's mother had her paws much more full, and the kitten would able to get further. Since
Bella's stall was close by she was the first horse that the gray kitten met. They became friends
quickly, both curious of the other. Trip quickly outgrew his clumsiness and found a way up to
the top of Bella's stall door. Now a days the kitten can be seen grooming his friend's nose, or
laying on his favorite napping spot, Bella's back.
~
Although he's met many horses, Bella will always be his favorite.
Last edited by lilpupin on Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jazz. » Tue Aug 06, 2019 3:56 am

Prompt: Reign's best friend is Bear. Now he's not actually a bear but honestly he might be just as big as one. Bear is a sweet Bernese Mountain dog that steals the heart of everybody, including Reign's owner. This caused a rift between the dog and mare for the first three months of Bear moving to the stables. You see, Bear's outside run was connected to Reign's pen, so before her owner would catch her, she would give Bear a good belly rub and treat. No matter how much stomping and huffing Reign would do (she was very dramatic), her owner still pet Bear before her. After Reign's work was done and she was back in her pen for the night, Bear would race along the shared fenceline, barking and whining for his grumpy neighbor to play with him. This would send Reign into another stomping and huffing fit and causes her to lose sleep. Her owner always teases Reign saying she's jealous, but Reign was not jealous! She snorted at the thought. Was she though?
So, Reign stopped throwing her daily tantrum to watch her owner interact with Bear. First, a head pet evolved into a hairy belly rub. While Reign did not like her belly touched, she did appreciate a good forehead scratch. Next came some sort of small meat stick by the smell of it. Reign was known for her love of peppermint treats. And that was it. Her owner was walking over to her with a big smile, ready to work in the arena for the day. Reign turned back to look at the dog on the walk to the barn. Bear was sitting by the fence, watching the pair walk away. Did he look sad? Sure, Bear got to run around under supervision, but most of the time he was kept in his run. He always had access to various toys and cushions, however his complete outside freedom time was limited. At least Reign knew that she would see her owner everyday and work on something new.
That night, instead of antagonizing Bear, Reign hesitantly approaching the excited dog. He finally stood still enough so Reign could give a puzzling sniff. He smelled like a normal barn dog, why was her owner so infatuated with him? Bear let out a little BOOF and took off running along the fence. Without thinking Reign spun and raced to the end of their fences. Being a draft, she won, but Bear wasn't satisfied yet. BOOF, and off he went the opposite way.
The next day, Reign was a bit tired like usual, but now this time it wasn't for being annoyed at Bear. Now, she was tired from playing with her new friend. And they've been playing ever since.
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Border-Collie » Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:57 am

Username: Pardus
Show Name: More Than Just a Dream
Barn Name: Dream
Prompt: Dream's best friend is Oden, his companion goat. Previously, Dream was a high strung, nervous colt until the black and silver goat was added to his life. They got off to a rough start as companions but quickly fell in to a quiet routine together. If you asked either of them, they would both say that they are not really friends and Dream even thinks of Oden as a sort of squatter in his life, but, in reality, whenever they are separated they both get stressed out without for each other.
Border-Collie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby intristin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:49 am

spasticjazzhands wrote:
Prompt: Reign's best friend is Bear. Now he's not actually a bear but honestly he might be just as big as one. Bear is a sweet Bernese Mountain dog that steals the heart of everybody, including Reign's owner. This caused a rift between the dog and mare for the first three months of Bear moving to the stables. You see, Bear's outside run was connected to Reign's pen, so before her owner would catch her, she would give Bear a good belly rub and treat. No matter how much stomping and huffing Reign would do (she was very dramatic), her owner still pet Bear before her. After Reign's work was done and she was back in her pen for the night, Bear would race along the shared fenceline, barking and whining for his grumpy neighbor to play with him. This would send Reign into another stomping and huffing fit and causes her to lose sleep. Her owner always teases Reign saying she's jealous, but Reign was not jealous! She snorted at the thought. Was she though?
So, Reign stopped throwing her daily tantrum to watch her owner interact with Bear. First, a head pet evolved into a hairy belly rub. While Reign did not like her belly touched, she did appreciate a good forehead scratch. Next came some sort of small meat stick by the smell of it. Reign was known for her love of peppermint treats. And that was it. Her owner was walking over to her with a big smile, ready to work in the arena for the day. Reign turned back to look at the dog on the walk to the barn. Bear was sitting by the fence, watching the pair walk away. Did he look sad? Sure, Bear got to run around under supervision, but most of the time he was kept in his run. He always had access to various toys and cushions, however his complete outside freedom time was limited. At least Reign knew that she would see her owner everyday and work on something new.
That night, instead of antagonizing Bear, Reign hesitantly approaching the excited dog. He finally stood still enough so Reign could give a puzzling sniff. He smelled like a normal barn dog, why was her owner so infatuated with him? Bear let out a little BOOF and took off running along the fence. Without thinking Reign spun and raced to the end of their fences. Being a draft, she won, but Bear wasn't satisfied yet. BOOF, and off he went the opposite way.
The next day, Reign was a bit tired like usual, but now this time it wasn't for being annoyed at Bear. Now, she was tired from playing with her new friend. And they've been playing ever since.

Congrats to spasticjazzhands! This was such a sweet idea and I loved reading it.

Thank you to everyone else who entered!! cx
intristin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cupido Draft #111 - Red Dun

Postby jazz. » Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:51 am

thanks so much! c:
━━ ❝Ah,━━━━━━━━
"чσu dσn't knσw hσw hígh í cαn flч"
| shє/hєr | lσvєr σf hσrsєs |
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

xImage
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
IS THE
━━━━━━━━━━━
ImageImage
links
┌─────┐
└─────┘

GOLDEN BOWL!━
THE SPIRIT FLOWN
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━━━━━
ImagexXImage
jazz.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Cupido Draft #111 - Red Dun

Postby lilpupin » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:15 am

Congratulations!
Hello! You can call me lilpupin, lil, pupin, or whatever you please, really.
---Feel free to send me a PM if you need help with anything!

Field - TH - ArtFight - lambicorns

Christian ~ reader ~ drawer
Animal lover ~ Breyer Horse Collector
sister
abomonation
lilpupin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups