Artist birdio [gallery]
Time spent 36 minutes
Drawing sessions 1
2 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Escape the Lab TTR Adopt #26

Postby birdio » Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:21 pm

Owner: TheWolfyWonder
Name: Radioactive
Prompt: Radioactive isn't actually radioactive. It's just the new name he picked up from his colors. However, due to his name, many rats believe that and are turned away from hanging out with him. He's lonely and kind but no one give him a chance to prove it. He's also clumsy, always tripping over his own paws, and goofy, telling jokes and mumbling puns under his breath whenever he thinks of one.
Last edited by birdio on Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image˙Image˙Image
he/him · INTP · ND

birdio

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-

Postby clemen » Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:39 pm

User: sunscratch
Name: illusion
Prompt:
one time illusion accidentally created
an invention. you see illusion is very
clumsy. he was walking out of his cage
into a lab as of course he tripped over
his own feet and knocked over expirement
A. expirement A then escaped from their
cage and knocked over a potion. when illusion
tried to clean it up he knocked over another
potion. The two mixed together. Illusion decided
to try to soak it up with a plant. He grabbed the
plant and it soaked it up. but it had grown 4x it’s
size before! illusion had accidentally created new
plant growth!
clemen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escape the Lab TTR Adopt #26

Postby PinkAngel » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:22 am

User: PinkAngel
Name: Shemp
Prompt:
Shemp himself was one of the scientist working on a rat experiment. The other scientist one day decided that they needed a human experiment and who better than the new employee Dr. Shemp.

They decieved Dr. Shemp, having him enter one of the large glass tanks to find the experiment that escaped little to know their lies.

The scientist locked the tank and flipped on a white gas that turned Dr. Shemp into a rat. After their success the scientist ran numerous test on Shemp since his DNA still remained human, yet his appearance proving otherwise.

Shemp's appearance drastically changed once he was aided in escaping. He has joined the resistance being a key player in the attempt to end the scientist experiments.

Shemp does suffer from PTSD after the appearance change and finally understanding how horrible they had treated the rats. Hearing them speak a language he could understand and hear the screams of agony and experiencing the agony has bothered him greatly.

Shemp hopes to bring an end to animal testing everywhere if he were to ever return human.

Personality:
Shemp his highly calculative and intellectual, he is able to think of situations and the possible outcomes and work his way around them. Him being a scientist on the team gives him an upperhand on the upcoming test and perfect times to escape.

He does have a bit of an arrogant side by fault, still seeing himself as far more intelligent than the rats. But is slowly learning otherwise.

Shemp enjoys being a valuable asset and tries his best to pull more than his weight. It is clear that he is a people pleaser, feeding of the praise from others.
Click the icons if you want to join!
Please refer my Xanje user, poptarts.

I love having Wermz.
Praise the Wermz.
Let us all get Wermz!

PinkAngel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Escape the Lab TTR Adopt #26

Postby TheWolfyWonder » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:35 am

I would like to use a Golden Yogi

User: TheWolfyWonder
Name: Radioactive
Prompt: Radioactive isn't actually radioactive. It's just the new name he picked up from his colors. However, due to his name, many rats believe that and are turned away from hanging out with him. He's lonely and kind but no one give him a chance to prove it. He's also clumsy, always tripping over his own paws, and goofy, telling jokes and mumbling puns under his breath whenever he thinks of one.
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌──────────────┐

Trying to improve my art

adult | she/her

Learning to love the
world and myself

└──────────────┘
TheWolfyWonder

My pets
My items
My wishlist