Based on Click to view
Artist birch. [gallery]
Time spent 1 hour, 59 minutes
Drawing sessions 2
6 people like this Log in to vote for this drawing

Khimaira Friesians #3573

Postby birch. » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:39 am

What are Khimaira Friesians?
Khimaira Friesians are a "normal" friesian breed with all characteristics of a friesian and a average height from 15 to 17 hands, but even 18 hands can occur. The first born Khimaira was mistaked for a chimera horse. But a genetic test showed otherwise, there wasn't a second DNA but a complete new and unknown gen. Because this gen makes the friesian look like a chimera it was named khimaira. khimaira doesn't produce a complete new dna coat and therefor it can only lighten or darken the base coat of the horse. Till now only the paint khimaira is known that makes the khimaira coloration looks like tobiano, overo, sabino or splash. But we believe that there will be more khimaira variations out there and we still try to breed them. Appaloosas are not known till now, but we have some great friesian mixed horses with appaloosa patterns, so we are sure to deliver them to you in a short amount of time.

Parent 1: Foundation
Parent 2: Foundation
Owner: stitch~
Show Name: The intelligence of War
Barn Name: Ajax
Height: 17.5 hh
Color: Amber Champagne with Khim Fog
Genetics: Ee/Aa/ChCh/KfKf
Breeding Info:
-Will always pass Champagne (Chch)
-Will always pass Khim Fog (Kfkf)
-Scar shall not pass to offspring!
Last edited by birch. on Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Khimaira Friesians #3573

Postby FireWolf52 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 am

Owner: FireWolf52
Show Name: Braveheart
Barn Name: Cassius
Height: 15.3 hh
Halter color: Black
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Silver
Scar Story:
Cassius was a stallion of a small group of bachelor stallions in the mountains before he was domesticated. There were four of them, including Cassius. Their names were Dyljen, Lysen, and Kaspian. They were the best of friends, sticking together and defending each other tooth and hoof. But like all good things it was never meant to last. They journeyed over mountains and river valleys, searching for a mate to take in to begin a herd of their own. Eventually their travels led them to a herd nestled in a prosperous river valley. The herd was lead by a stallion named Strata, and he had a reputation of fiercely defending his herd and his land. However the usually abundant supply of food and water in their valley was diminished, for the winter had hit them long and hard. The icy air froze the mountain lakes and rivers, making access to water almost impossible and treacherous. The ground froze over, causing the grass to wither and die. But Strata stayed, insisting to his famished and parted herd that the riches of the valley would return. Many horses died that winter, and as the death rates rose the herd pleaded Strata to leave, but he would not. The four bachelors saw the herds struggles as an opportunity to build a foundation for their own. They watched Strata’s herd from the mountain cliffs above, and one day they noticed a mare. She was gorgeous, a beautiful red roan horse with a snow cap appoloosa marking, and her green-blue eyes sparkled with a sort of playfulness the young stallions did not think could exist in such a devastating setting. Dyljen was the first to approach her, but she turned him away, for she claimed that he liked the journey far more than the destination, and would not commit to her. She was right, as he went on to find a new path in the mountains while the other three bachelors stayed behind, unknown to Strata. Kaspian approach the mare next, now knowing her name to be Larken. He too was rejected, for he did not have a leader’s soul. He left too left the group, but his plan was unknown and so are his current whereabouts. Cassius attempted to talk to Larken and the two developed a connection unknown to Lysen, but Lysen chased him away. Instead Lysen went to Strata, and killed the weakened stallion. He stole away Larken, forcing her to come with him with plans of making her the foundation of his herd. Larken desperately tried to escape as she was forced farther into the mountains, but she could not. Cassius followed the two, struggling to keep up with the bigger stallion’s stride. When Lysen and Larken stopped for the night Cassius attcked Lysen, whinnying at Larken to flee but she did not. Lysen shoved Cassius over the cliff, and he rolled down the steep side of the mountain, his face crahing into the rocks and injuring his eye, knocking him out. As Lysen approached to murder his former friend Larken crashed into the stallion, knocking him off the mountain side. She nursed Cassius injuries, but was unable to heal the scar on his eye from the stones he fell down to save her, allowing her to save both him and herself. The fact that he was willing to sacrifice himself for her showed her that he was the one for her, and they went on to start their own herd which lives happily in a mountain pass next to a river.
Personality:
Cassius’ personality can only be described as that if a leader, despite is small size. He’s protective of his herd, and he loves them all dearly. He attempts to keep his feelings and thoughts guarded, and tries to only express them to those closest to him. He is almost always grim without Larken present, as she is his light and all he could ever wish for. She makes him the happiest, allowing his playful and joking spirit to show through the cold, rigidness of his warrior heart. He can make decisions for the better of the herd, but has too many weaknesses that horses can exploit, and that’s why he keeps them all closely guarded and safely under his watch.

Wow well this was a lot longer than I expected! Hope that’s ok, I quite like it so, yeah! Hope you do too! :)
Last edited by FireWolf52 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

Going through a rough time right now, trying to stay active in trades but I might answer slowly, I apologize!

My Fayrian Kelpies
My Khimaira Friesians
My Cupido Drafts
My Ferox Welsh Ponies
My Yukon Drafts

"You could rattle the stars, you could do anything if only you dared."

Ravenclaw ~ Aries ~ Animal-Lover ~ Breyer Horses
FireWolf52

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gigalili88 » Sat Jun 15, 2019 1:16 pm

Owner: Gigalili88
Show Name: Bringing the Fight to You
Barn Name: Fig
Height: 18 hh
Halter color: Royal Blue
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color please
Scar Story: WIP
Personality: WIP

────────────────

Christina/Chris
She/Her
Bisexual
Super Awkward
Always Open To Chat, Send Me A PM!

Website Storage | Toyhouse Storage ©

────────────────
─────────

─────────
Gigalili88

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:32 pm

Owner: Me?Sarcastic?
Show Name: The Fire of War
Barn Name: Ares
Height: 18 HH
Halter color: Blood red
Pearl/jewel color (halter): Eye color
Scar Story: WIP
Personality: WIP
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Wed Jun 19, 2019 8:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:03 pm

mark
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirit23Wolf » Fri Jun 21, 2019 11:54 am

Owner:
Show Name:
Barn Name:
Halter color:
Pearl/jewel color (halter):
Scar Story:
Personality:
Res!!!
Pet's name: Everest (Thank You KIONO)
Adopt virtual pets at Chicken Smoothie!
Spirit23Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ » Sat Jun 22, 2019 10:42 pm

Owner: ᴡᴇᴀᴠᴇʀ
    Show Name: SW NA- A better burden
    Barn Name: Oden
    Halter color: White
    Pearl/jewel color (halter): Gold
    Scar Story: Oden was always big and bulky for his age which caused many children to be afraid of him despite his kind nature. This was until one girl, who while at first was scared of him soon grew fond of him and the two formed a close bond. The two spent most their time together, until one day while the girl was in the stable it caught on fire. Oden didn't hesitate and jumped over the fence and ran straight into the burning stable. The girl had been trapped behind falling debris, Oden managed to get her out but while clearing the debris a stray splinter cut him across his eye but thanks to Oden not a single living creature died in the fire
    Personality: While he has a gruff exterior and may come of stubborn and grumpy he has a heart of gold and a soft spot for children.

♥*♡∞:。.。 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓂𝒾𝓃 。.。:∞♡*♥
sɴᴜғᴋɪɴ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Fri Jun 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Halter color: Leather color....?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me

Scar Story:

Ajax shifted his weight from one hoof to the other, the leather of his saddle creaking against his body as he waited for his human to give the command to move forward. Ajax tried to not focus on the sweat sliding down his spine to his legs from the heat of the midday sun. Ajax never understood why humans always decided to fight one another during the hottest time of the day, it always made him ansty for the battle to begin. Ajax snorted and pulled on the reins that were holding him back. His human held tight not letting him go. Ajax groaned, his human laughing at the noise and patting him on the side of his neck. He did not fully understand the noises that his human made but he understood that he was telling him that it wouldn't be long until it would all begin.

Ajax sighed and looked around at the other horses that surrounded him, all with short manes and tails, dressed in armour and their countries mark. He saw some of his old friends that he had been going into battle with for many years but he slowly noticed how many of the other horses were young horses with fresh marks on their hides. Ajax shook his head, he hadn't realized how many young horses had recently joined his group and how many were so fresh that they still had no scars yet, only fresh small scratches and a few with cuts that may turn into scars when they healed.

Ajax could remember himself still as a young horse fresh from his training being brought to fight on the front lines of a bloody battle. He could still smell the fresh blood and the smell of death and how it had frightened him but how it also enraged him. This rage moved him forward, thrashing, biting, charging, trampling and never stopping for anyone or any other animal that stood in his way. But all at once he felt the weight disappeared from his back. Unlike most horses he turned looking for his human. His human had taken care of him, trained with him and treated him better than most others would have being a brute war horse. So he went back fighting his way to his human, finding him surrounded by the enemy. Baying loudly Ajax charged the human enemies. He is still not sure how or who had done it but a sword flashed in front of him and he felt warm liquid slide down his face blurring his vision.

Pain pierced his face as he swung it back and forth searching for who had done it. Space had been cleared around himself and his human rider. All enemies where either on the ground or keeping a distance from the Ajax. His human ran a hand along Ajax side, grabbing ahold of his mane and pulled himself back onto his back. Ajax snorted as he stared down the humans surrounding him, he readied himself for the battle that he was about to endure. Fortunately he heard the sound of the enemies horn sounding a retreat. The humans surrounding him slowly moved away from him eventually turning and running back towards the sound of their horn. Ajax sighed and he watched them leave. His focused then turned to his human who he could tell was badly injured but still alive. His human patted his neck and told him to head back to camp. Gladly Ajax brought his human back, both covered in the filth of war.

Ajax can still remember when him and his human got back how they were all amazed that him and his human had made it after such a horrible battle, but they all were soon in awe after they heard from his human how he had saved him and then continued to protect him unlike any other war horse that he had ever known. Still yet most were surprised that as they washed Ajax the only major wound was the one over his eye. He has held that scar since and is since thought of as the greatest war horse in existence. He has gained other marks on his body over the years but nothing like the one he had earned during his first battle.

Ajax snapped out of his memories of his past as the same human on his back told him to begin his march into this next and not last battle.

Personality:

Ajax is a strong headed and aggressive horse but with that aggression he is willing to put his life on the line for those that matter to him. He is not all harsh and rough but also caring and gentle. Ajax loves sugar cubes and can be his weakness at times, easily getting distracted from his training if he smells someone nearby that has some. Ajax is known to be the perfect warrior but he likes to think that others will remember him for being a good friend and a horse that just simply likes sugar cubes and sitting in the shade of a nice tree.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Mon Jul 29, 2019 8:21 am

Stitch~ wrote:
Halter color: Leather color....?
Pearl/jewel color (halter): surprise me

Scar Story:

Ajax shifted his weight from one hoof to the other, the leather of his saddle creaking against his body as he waited for his human to give the command to move forward. Ajax tried to not focus on the sweat sliding down his spine to his legs from the heat of the midday sun. Ajax never understood why humans always decided to fight one another during the hottest time of the day, it always made him ansty for the battle to begin. Ajax snorted and pulled on the reins that were holding him back. His human held tight not letting him go. Ajax groaned, his human laughing at the noise and patting him on the side of his neck. He did not fully understand the noises that his human made but he understood that he was telling him that it wouldn't be long until it would all begin.

Ajax sighed and looked around at the other horses that surrounded him, all with short manes and tails, dressed in armour and their countries mark. He saw some of his old friends that he had been going into battle with for many years but he slowly noticed how many of the other horses were young horses with fresh marks on their hides. Ajax shook his head, he hadn't realized how many young horses had recently joined his group and how many were so fresh that they still had no scars yet, only fresh small scratches and a few with cuts that may turn into scars when they healed.

Ajax could remember himself still as a young horse fresh from his training being brought to fight on the front lines of a bloody battle. He could still smell the fresh blood and the smell of death and how it had frightened him but how it also enraged him. This rage moved him forward, thrashing, biting, charging, trampling and never stopping for anyone or any other animal that stood in his way. But all at once he felt the weight disappeared from his back. Unlike most horses he turned looking for his human. His human had taken care of him, trained with him and treated him better than most others would have being a brute war horse. So he went back fighting his way to his human, finding him surrounded by the enemy. Baying loudly Ajax charged the human enemies. He is still not sure how or who had done it but a sword flashed in front of him and he felt warm liquid slide down his face blurring his vision.

Pain pierced his face as he swung it back and forth searching for who had done it. Space had been cleared around himself and his human rider. All enemies where either on the ground or keeping a distance from the Ajax. His human ran a hand along Ajax side, grabbing ahold of his mane and pulled himself back onto his back. Ajax snorted as he stared down the humans surrounding him, he readied himself for the battle that he was about to endure. Fortunately he heard the sound of the enemies horn sounding a retreat. The humans surrounding him slowly moved away from him eventually turning and running back towards the sound of their horn. Ajax sighed and he watched them leave. His focused then turned to his human who he could tell was badly injured but still alive. His human patted his neck and told him to head back to camp. Gladly Ajax brought his human back, both covered in the filth of war.

Ajax can still remember when him and his human got back how they were all amazed that him and his human had made it after such a horrible battle, but they all were soon in awe after they heard from his human how he had saved him and then continued to protect him unlike any other war horse that he had ever known. Still yet most were surprised that as they washed Ajax the only major wound was the one over his eye. He has held that scar since and is since thought of as the greatest war horse in existence. He has gained other marks on his body over the years but nothing like the one he had earned during his first battle.

Ajax snapped out of his memories of his past as the same human on his back told him to begin his march into this next and not last battle.

Personality:

Ajax is a strong headed and aggressive horse but with that aggression he is willing to put his life on the line for those that matter to him. He is not all harsh and rough but also caring and gentle. Ajax loves sugar cubes and can be his weakness at times, easily getting distracted from his training if he smells someone nearby that has some. Ajax is known to be the perfect warrior but he likes to think that others will remember him for being a good friend and a horse that just simply likes sugar cubes and sitting in the shade of a nice tree.

I can't stop re-reading this....Stitch....congrats! Such a powerful story!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:40 am

Ooooo just saw this! Thanks birch! I love him so much he just reminded me so much of a war horse that has been through some amazing things.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.